Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,741 members, 7,941,802 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:35 PM

Niger Delta Avengers Didn't Blow Any Pipeline In Akwa-ibom- Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Didn't Blow Any Pipeline In Akwa-ibom- Police (1064 Views)

Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari / NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State / "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Avengers Didn't Blow Any Pipeline In Akwa-ibom- Police by alcmene: 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
The Commissioner of Police in Akwa Ibom, Mr Murtala Mani, on Thursday refuted an alleged explosion of pipelines at Ikot Osutek, Oruk-Anam Local Government Area of the state by the Niger Delta Avengers (NDA).

Mani told newsmen in Uyo that the alleged vandalism was an accident caused by a leakage in the gas pipelines. He said that it was a technical problem and that some engineers from Port Harcourt were working to rectify the leakage.
Mani said that the state was safe from the activities of the militant group. NAN reports that the gas pipelines are owned by Seven Energy Company, the operator of Ibom Gas Power Plant, Uquo in Esit-Eket Local Government Area of the state.

Ikot Osutek community, the location of the gas pipelines, is along Ikot Abasi-Ogoni-Port Harcourt axis of the East-West Road in Akwa Ibom. Many residents of the state were disturbed by the alleged attack, due to the revelation that the militant group had vandalised 23 gas pipelines since Feb. 14 when it started attacks. The Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Mr Babatunde Fashola, made the revelation on Monday.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/police-refutes-alleged-pipeline-attack-n/
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Didn't Blow Any Pipeline In Akwa-ibom- Police by papaejima1: 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
Sure it was the police not NDA.

Tomorrow you will deny you denied the attack
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Didn't Blow Any Pipeline In Akwa-ibom- Police by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
Who still takes Nigeria Police serious
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Didn't Blow Any Pipeline In Akwa-ibom- Police by alcmene: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
Does anyone with a brain believe anything that comes out of any arm of the Nigerian government?

So it has suddenly become a duty for the police to investigate the authenticity of pipeline bombing undecided

As if they can prevent the attacks on pipeline cheesy

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Didn't Blow Any Pipeline In Akwa-ibom- Police by DaniDani(m): 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
Is that what Liar Mohammed, the minister of lies told them to say
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Didn't Blow Any Pipeline In Akwa-ibom- Police by crestedaguiyi: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
so uncle lai has been redeployed grin grin grin grin
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Didn't Blow Any Pipeline In Akwa-ibom- Police by VampireeM(f): 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
Please Nairalanders, lets ve a poll.. Click "Like" for NDAs and "Share" for the Nig Police.

As for me Nigeria Police are undergoing tutorials from Mr Lie Mohammed so their statements needs to be questioned and verified first. grin
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Didn't Blow Any Pipeline In Akwa-ibom- Police by IVORY2009(m): 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
Uncle lie Lai u have come again oo shocked
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Didn't Blow Any Pipeline In Akwa-ibom- Police by greatiyk4u(m): 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
alcmene:
Does anyone with a brain believe anything that comes out of any arm of the Nigerian government?

So it has suddenly become a duty for the police to investigate the authenticity of pipeline bombing undecided

As if they can prevent the attacks on pipeline cheesy

Whose duty is it please?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Didn't Blow Any Pipeline In Akwa-ibom- Police by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
Who lie pass Nigerian police?

I understand they are trying to curb the excesses of NDA by covering up their activities in order to render them TECHNICALLY defeated but we know better.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Didn't Blow Any Pipeline In Akwa-ibom- Police by SolutionsGuy: 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
Even though Nigerian police is not that credible, I tend to believe this news because I wasn't convinced about this last NDA claims, for the first time and for obvious reasons:

1. I have not really heard of NNPC gas pipeline in Akwa Ibom state. I may be wrong but anyone who knows where NNPC pipeline passed in Akwa Ibom can tell us.

2. Niger Delta Avengers activities are in Delta and Bayelsa. you may say that their sponsors are there, but na you talk that one. Avengers have not blown up facilities in Edo, Akwa Ibom or Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Didn't Blow Any Pipeline In Akwa-ibom- Police by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
Nigerian Government And Media Can Throw Lies Like They Patnering With D Devil Himself. Tuale To D Lieing Liers.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Didn't Blow Any Pipeline In Akwa-ibom- Police by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
i wonder how some people rejoice over...... anyways never mind
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Didn't Blow Any Pipeline In Akwa-ibom- Police by Omudia11: 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
which way Nigeria??
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Didn't Blow Any Pipeline In Akwa-ibom- Police by stjudas(m): 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
The mouth of the Police but the tongue of Lai Mohammed.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Didn't Blow Any Pipeline In Akwa-ibom- Police by alcmene: 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
SolutionsGuy:
Even though Nigerian police is not that credible, I tend to believe this news because I wasn't convinced about this last NDA claims, for the first time and for obvious reasons:

1. I have not really heard of NNPC gas pipeline in Akwa Ibom state. I may be wrong but anyone who knows where NNPC pipeline passed in Akwa Ibom can tell us.

2. Niger Delta Avengers activities are in Delta and Bayelsa. you may say that their sponsors are there, but na you talk that one. Avengers have not blown up facilities in Edo, Akwa Ibom or Rivers State.

You forgot that the leader of Avengers strike team 5 is from Akwai Ibom
Don't ask me how I got to know about it cool
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Didn't Blow Any Pipeline In Akwa-ibom- Police by SolutionsGuy: 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
alcmene:

You forgot that the leader of Avengers strike team 5 is from Akwai Ibom
Don't ask me how I got to know about it cool

You are talking about another thing.

Are there NNPC pipelines in Akwa Ibom? Have Niger Delta Avengers been attacking facilities in Akwa Ibom State?

where dem lalasticlala dey? this news get socks o, abi na sauce, abi na sores sef.

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Honoured By Circle Of Diplomat As The Father Of Democracy In Africa / Nigerian Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters' Allegation Against Buratai / A Day Under Pmb’s Leadership Is Like A Year In Hell Fire- Dr J.Danfulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.