Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,856 members, 7,933,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 09:49 PM

Weird! Family Members Take Pictures Of Their Son Having Sex For The First Time - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Weird! Family Members Take Pictures Of Their Son Having Sex For The First Time (4907 Views)

Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East / Pictures Of Ethiopian Women Who Beg To Be Whipped / Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird! Family Members Take Pictures Of Their Son Having Sex For The First Time by drmingler(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
In what will come across as a really shocking story, a family has decided to record their son as he loses his virginity.

Some members of a Chinese family living in Toronto were in the room watching as the family’s teen son lost his virginity.
The story was shared on Facebook by someone who swears it to be a true story.
According to the Facebook post, the family claim it’s a family tradition that has been passed down through generations.
The intimate moment was captured by the boy’s uncle who explained; “While most people may consider it odd, for our family there is nothing more proud than celebrating a son, brother or nephew having sex for the first time.
“We see it as the last step on the long journey to adulthood, and it’s also a special chance to witness the moment that a new life is formed.
“I snapped the photo right at the moment before he came, and it was truly a beautiful scene.”
The teen purported said, “I felt less nervous having my family there to accompany me, and also give me guidance on how to proceed. At first I had trouble entering my girlfriend, but my mother suggested I take things more slowly and relax, and I was able to eventually slip it in.”
http://www.naijahints.com/2016/06/16/weird-family-members-watch-son-sex-first-time/

Re: Weird! Family Members Take Pictures Of Their Son Having Sex For The First Time by Thunderlicious: 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
Booked
Re: Weird! Family Members Take Pictures Of Their Son Having Sex For The First Time by theEYe21(f): 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
It's their tradition! grin we have lots of weird tradition in this world
Re: Weird! Family Members Take Pictures Of Their Son Having Sex For The First Time by Aristo3146(m): 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
Re: Weird! Family Members Take Pictures Of Their Son Having Sex For The First Time by madone: 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
izalit
Re: Weird! Family Members Take Pictures Of Their Son Having Sex For The First Time by blackmartial(m): 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
??
Re: Weird! Family Members Take Pictures Of Their Son Having Sex For The First Time by NobleRomm(m): 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
if dis tradition is in Nigeria..... i wonder how it will be...

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Girls Can't Cook / Ill Feelings Of Indegent Igbos Of Aba,onicha Etc To Other Igbos / Ijebu People On Nairaland, Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.