Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,432 members, 7,911,072 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:19 AM

Apology To Seun The Moderator - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Apology To Seun The Moderator (678 Views)

Rendering Apology To Your Boss Even When He Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apology To Seun The Moderator by hade(m): 8:29am On Aug 31, 2009
I want to apologise to nairaland and the moderator. i made a post and was banned for some days. actually it wasnt a scam. i leanrt blogging so i was kind of trying to put it into practice. Please do reply
Re: Apology To Seun The Moderator by lucillia90: 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2009
hade:

I want to apologise to nairaland and the moderator. i made a post and was banned for some days. actually it wasnt a scam. i leanrt blogging so i was kind of trying to put it into practice. Please do reply

Sorry Oh NewBie, Seun and hen automated system no dey take nonsense rarra,

whther na spam, or hen resemble spam or hen brother na spam, All na BANNNNNNN

grin
Re: Apology To Seun The Moderator by Seun(m): 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2009
No, you won't be banned in most cases. It just hides your posts which a mod can then review later.
Re: Apology To Seun The Moderator by hade(m): 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2009
Thanks for your reply. appreciated
Re: Apology To Seun The Moderator by lucillia90: 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2009
Seun:

No, you won't be banned in most cases. It just hides your posts which a mod can then review later.

Intr-sting!!! Sumtimes he dey banned, then go come apologize , tell u say he fit b mistake but just take the ban bebe.
Re: Apology To Seun The Moderator by mccloud224(m): 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2009
@Topic

lol

@Seun

I made a "complaint" post about 2 months ago concerning "dictatorship".(Ring a bell?).Was it being "reviewed" or was it banned?

lol

(1) (Reply)

jobs / Truth That Guarantees Job Offer In Nigeria / Inauguration Of National Frontiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.