Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:42 AM

IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers (4774 Views)

Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams / Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics / Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 19, 2016
mrvitalis:

How come about the compound names??

Nigga I know u and ur type... am a pH boy and u can't tell me what I know... I school in BHS borokiri .. I have igbo okirirka friends and we speak igbo very well... They speak better than me. ... U are just suffering from the igbophobia planted in u by the yorubas... .
U no need say more y have exposed ur self here many times

So to you Itsekiri people, Urhobo people, edo people etc who dont give a fucck about Biafra aref igbophobia right? U must be high on ogogoro. U dont have d right to tell anyone which course he or she can identify with. Majority of Niger Deltan people will never Join Biafra. We are not stupid people.

Even when oil finish,South South Niger delta is still far off better without South East. because we south south have a land mass three times the whole south east. So even if it come to farming to survive, we are still better off without u land grabbers.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by mrvitalis(m): 8:17am On Jun 19, 2016
tuale4u:

So to you Itsekiri people, Urhobo people, edo people etc who dont give a fucck about Biafra aref igbophobia right? U must be high on ogogoro. U dont have d right to tell anyone which course he or she can identify with. Majority of Niger Deltan people will never Join Biafra. We are not stupid people.

Even when oil finish,South South Niger delta is still far off better without South East. because we south south have a land mass three times the whole south east. So even if it come to farming to survive, we are still better off without u land grabbers.
Iseral is smaller than bayelsa... but produce more food than Nigeria. .. .. . What we need is just access to the ocean and akwa - cross offers us that... . The rest can go n die for all I care...

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by sigiyaya(m): 8:17am On Jun 19, 2016
Millerz:
I am Urhobo and have always been against the Biafran thing but it is slowly and steadily dawning on me that the igbos are not our enemies; intact they are our true brothers.

In Nigeria as a whole, the Igbo's are the only group with the same interests with the Niger Delta. They want True Federalism, we want same. They have proven that they're not out for our resources. They supported our brother Jonathan even more than us and are still ready to support any Niger Deltan running for any political position.

In the ND, you can never hear of igbos clashing with other ethnic groups and that's largely because of the sense of oneness.

So I stand with Niger Delta seceding with Biafra.
I'm Urhobo grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by Thewrath(m): 8:20am On Jun 19, 2016
tuale4u:
IPOB crawling on thier kneels trying by all means to make Niger Delta part of them.

My questions to IPOB charlatans is this: Niger Delta Avengers also demand release of Dasuki who is from Sokoto. Is Niger Delta now also part of Hausa -Fulani Sokoto Islamist Caliphate?

IPOB is pathetic. because South East is not relevant to Nigeria economy, IPOB is helpless. They know even if they destroy the whole South East including Niger Bridge, Nigerians wont even noticed it. Hence they are acting like losers.

As far as i am concern, IPOB is more of a parasite than Hausa Fulani. Atleast North provide food and Meat. Apart from wasting and depleting Nigeria dollar reserve to import and sell at wide profit margin,what is d use of IPOB to Nigeria?

Nigeria want IPOB (5 south east state only) to leave Nigeria. They are d biggest parasite. Nigeria is better off without them.

I am a true full blooded Niger Deltan. If u like call me Yoruba. Even self u can call me Hausa-Fulani. i dont give a Fucck. In IPOB voice Chief Emani Ayiri of Itsekiri, Rotimi Amaechi of Ikwerre land is Hausa-Fulani because they dont support Biafra. U can include me in that ur deluded list.
If you like spit fire,you can't speak for the entire SS,it's just a few of you online who don't know their history..come to delta state(asaba/anioma)even as far as warri and tell us rubbish.nonsense ijaw minority claim lands upandan!

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by sigiyaya(m): 8:24am On Jun 19, 2016
mrvitalis:

Iseral is smaller than bayelsa... but produce more food than Nigeria. .. .. . What we need is just access to the ocean and akwa - cross offers us that... . The rest can go n die for all I care...
Bro why u de follow mumu talk na

1 Like

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by Thewrath(m): 8:24am On Jun 19, 2016
mrvitalis:

Nigga I know u and ur type... am a pH boy and u can't tell me what I know... I school in BHS borokiri .. I have igbo okirirka friends and we speak igbo very well... They speak better than me. ... U are just suffering from the igbophobia planted in u by the yorubas... .
You can imagine,I don't know what is wrong with thus kids online who don't know their history,even where their fathers are igbos,you see them saying rubbish,we accommodated the ijaws in delta state,now you see them land grabbing online!

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by mrvitalis(m): 8:26am On Jun 19, 2016
Thewrath:

You can imagine,I don't know what is wrong with thus kids online who don't know their history,even where their fathers are igbos,you see them saying rubbish,we accommodated the ijaws in delta state,now you see them land grabbing online!
Bro ijaws are the worst tribe in Nigeria

Lazy... . And when u succeed in their land they feel cheated and hate u instantly.... part from ijaws will other group carry militancy on their head? ?
Aniomas, uhorobo, ishekiri should just put those bast*d were they belong jor. .. enough is enough

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by sigiyaya(m): 8:33am On Jun 19, 2016
tuale4u:

with igbos in delta, ph, akwa ibom, calabar, even edo we don't need ur itsekiri and Urhobo.
Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by Thewrath(m): 8:41am On Jun 19, 2016
mrvitalis:
Bro ijaws are the worst tribe in Nigeria

Lazy... . And when u succeed in their land they feel cheated and hate u instantly.... part from ijaws will other group carry militancy on their head? ?
Aniomas, uhorobo, ishekiri should just put those bast*d were they belong jor. .. enough is enough
You dey mind them? They hate igbos yet you find them scattered,littering they towns and streets of delta state!
Most of them bear Igbo names and when they commit crimes in Lagos or kaduna or diaspora,others see them as igbos,but when it comes oil,they are ijaws.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by One1after: 8:42am On Jun 19, 2016
mrvitalis:

Hey leave Yoruba out of your smelly mouth. Must you yeeboes scream Yoruba everywhere, what has Yoruba got to do with this, you are fighting ijaw and still shouting Yoruba. Insecurity is truly killing you people, continue to fight all tribe. Shameless people

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by Rose2014: 8:48am On Jun 19, 2016
Candyrain:

Obim ke ije?

O di Mma honey m
Impostors full this thread lol
Check my first post on this thread
Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 19, 2016
Oniovo.... so you're my blood. That's good grin grin grin
sigiyaya:
I'm Urhobo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by Candyrain(m): 8:56am On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

grin grin grin. Your dad is from Ondo and your mom is from Delta. And that makes you from SS grin grin grin

Hahahaha. I've been reading his/her rants and all I do is smile.

Of course she'll claim SS na, does he/she have a choice? Lolzzz

Ndi isi opioro
Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by sigiyaya(m): 8:57am On Jun 19, 2016
Millerz:
Oniovo.... so you're my blood. That's good grin grin grin
u like Igbo's and believe in biafra
Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by Rose2014: 8:58am On Jun 19, 2016
Candyrain:

Hahahaha. I've been reading his/her rants and all I do is smile.

Of course she'll claim SS na, does he/she have a choice? Lolzzz

Smh Why always them
Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by elhafeez(m): 8:59am On Jun 19, 2016
na so boko haram pledge allegiance to ISIS. Now IPOB have pledge alligiance to Avengers. what do they have in common. The are all terrorist group. Congratulations to Avengers you have à new branch in thé south east, what will they bomb, may be fuel stations. May God help Nigeria
Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 19, 2016
I'm a Christian so I love everyone, igbos inclusive.

Per the bolded, it must not be named Biafra.
Igbos and us have a collective interest. In the event of seceding with the Igbo's, they will bring a lot to the table. They will obviously not be parasitic like the Hausa/Fulani's.
sigiyaya:
u like Igbo's and believe in biafra

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by Candyrain(m): 9:23am On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

Smh Why always them

When I see this kind of thread it makes me more proud about being Igbo. Everyone wants to fight or cast aspersion at us.

If nobody talks about u then u're nobody - Tuface

1 Like

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:34am On Jun 19, 2016
mrvitalis:

SMH.... sometimes some of you just deliberately cause problem for your people living peacefully.

But I won't go down the route with you. Good luck

1 Like

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:37am On Jun 19, 2016
Thewrath:

Which fathers are igbos? SMH

1 Like

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by louqas: 9:44am On Jun 19, 2016
Candyrain:
NDA will be tagged criminals when the go the way of the others, seeking for personal gains but so far they haven't done any of those. I hope they religiously stick to their demands and nothing else and only then will they remain freedom fighters.

Their insistence on not negotiating until the FG is ready to address their demands show they are on course.

This is no Ijaw struggle as they have made it known dat every tribe in the defunct Eastern region is well represented in their team.

Damage control . We all know the NDA is an ijaw millitary group sponsored by ijaws because their son lost election ,they are simply carrying out their promise to make Nigeria ungovernable of their son did not win the election.
Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by louqas: 9:44am On Jun 19, 2016
Candyrain:
NDA will be tagged criminals when the go the way of the others, seeking for personal gains but so far they haven't done any of those. I hope they religiously stick to their demands and nothing else and only then will they remain freedom fighters.

Their insistence on not negotiating until the FG is ready to address their demands show they are on course.

This is no Ijaw struggle as they have made it known dat every tribe in the defunct Eastern region is well represented in their team.

Damage control . We all know the NDA is an ijaw millitant group sponsored by ijaws because their son lost election ,they are simply carrying out their promise to make Nigeria ungovernable of their son did not win the election.
Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by biafranjesus1: 10:03am On Jun 19, 2016
Yorubas would not like this.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by Sanchez01: 10:37am On Jun 19, 2016
Millerz:
I am Urhobo and have always been against the Biafran thing but it is slowly and steadily dawning on me that the igbos are not our enemies; intact they are our true brothers.

In Nigeria as a whole, the Igbo's are the only group with the same interests with the Niger Delta. They want True Federalism, we want same. They have proven that they're not out for our resources. They supported our brother Jonathan even more than us and are still ready to support any Niger Deltan running for any political position.

In the ND, you can never hear of igbos clashing with other ethnic groups and that's largely because of the sense of oneness.

So I stand with Niger Delta seceding with Biafra.
I was about saying no true born Urhobo will align with Biafra. Urhobos consider everyone as one and the same as long as you don't shove them around. That the Igbos in the ND relate well with other groups within the region does not mean internal strife is absent. It's like a typical Urhobo man picking a Delta Igbo woman for a wife. His family will frown, not because he necessarily has to pick an Urhobo woman, but because Urhobos themselves believe they're very special. It explains why we are at logger heads with Isoko because we are invariably different despite the tiny similarity in language. The same applies to itsekiris and ijaws. The Urhobos consider themselves the elites of the SS.

Unfortunately, you're trying very hard to paint the Biafran cause as a meaningful one but it's not working. The sole purpose of Biafran have always been borne out of bitterness for being relegated to the background. Federalism is not the Biafran thing, unlike the ND.

They supported 'our brother' is a typical mentality of the Igbo people and the only reason why they are still lightweight in the political sphere. The SS, overtime, have always learnt to stand by those who stand with them and remember them. We, as a people, don't play the typical 'our brother' mentality. It has never been our thing.

Your post reeks of inexperience and naivety, save you're being mischievous for some reasons. Igbos who clamour for Biafra don't do so because they want True Federalism. They want what they want because they're bitter souls who wander aimlessly without a plan. The SS wants TRUE Federalism and resource control. IPODs and and Biafrans are largely saboteurs and would gladly align with hail stones as long as it threatens Nigerians and properties.

This is from an Urhobo man.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by Victorvexz(m): 11:06am On Jun 19, 2016
Candyrain:

When I see this kind of thread it makes me more proud about being Igbo. Everyone wants to fight or cast aspersion at us.

If nobody talks about u then u're nobody - Tuface
Keep deceiving yourself, the whole world talks about local militants boko haram, but it's dos not mean they are good

1 Like

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by sigiyaya(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2016
Millerz:
I'm a Christian so I love everyone, igbos inclusive.

Per the bolded, it must not be named Biafra.
Igbos and us have a collective interest. In the event of seceding with the Igbo's, they will bring a lot to the table. They will obviously not be parasitic like the Hausa/Fulani's. [/b]
my sister we shall all go both the south south and the south east and we shall run a regional government or a true federalism where every region will control it's resources. The igbos are in forefront of this agitation because they are the big brothers and it expected of them. imagine the Urhobos or the isekos or ishekiris or ibibios or efik even the ijaws coming out to agitate freedom, it will really look like a child's play considering there population, but with the Igbo's it is a force and it be taking serious. Let's get our nation first then can we can agree to adopt any name for it. Check well the biafra was given by an ijaw man and not and not igbo. Even in niger delta republic the ijaws are the biggest and how show are you that the will not dominate and intimidate other smaller tribes. Igbo's, ijaws, uhrobos,ibibios, efik, ishekiris,we are all one and it is time for us to move.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by dimieprincess(f): 11:53am On Jun 19, 2016
One1after:

Hey leave Yoruba out of your smelly mouth. Must you yeeboes scream Yoruba everywhere, what has Yoruba got to do with this, you are fighting ijaw and still shouting Yoruba. Insecurity is truly killing you people, continue to fight all tribe. Shameless people
your head dey der, ole nu. They always feel insecured
Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by glacswhite: 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
Please oohhh....Duncan Mighty can Speak Igbo more than Igbos, Even M'Kaze,....Harrysong,....WIZBOY,....Somoty,...,Joel.....Rapture....,Maxi kabiesi....,Wacomzy....Mr Drill,....Double J Preye,Samsong...e.t.c...South South people and East East People are from One Father...But some are misinformed and Ignorant....

Others that can understand well and speak to some extent are Tuface,Chris Morgan,Timaya,Bulkwild,Mr 2k,Flux etc...

Please why are they Speaking Igbo so Fluently in their fathers land?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by flamingREED(m): 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
grin
In the end,

WE ALL HAVE ONE FATHER - ADAM.

Even Jesus and Muhammad have one ancestor - Abraham

My people, my people

cheesy
Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by fr3do(m): 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
Sanchez01:

I was about saying no true born Urhobo will align with Biafra. Urhobos consider everyone as one and the same as long as you don't shove them around. That the Igbos in the ND relate well with other groups within the region does not mean internal strife is absent. It's like a typical Urhobo man picking a Delta Igbo woman for a wife. His family will frown, not because he necessarily has to pick an Urhobo woman, but because Urhobos themselves believe they're very special. It explains why we are at logger heads with Isoko because we are invariably different despite the tiny similarity in language. The same applies to itsekiris and ijaws. The Urhobos consider themselves the elites of the SS.

Unfortunately, you're trying very hard to paint the Biafran cause as a meaningful one but it's not working. The sole purpose of Biafran have always been borne out of bitterness for being relegated to the background. Federalism is not the Biafran thing, unlike the ND.

They supported 'our brother' is a typical mentality of the Igbo people and the only reason why they are still lightweight in the political sphere. The SS, overtime, have always learnt to stand by those who stand with them and remember them. We, as a people, don't play the typical 'our brother' mentality. It has never been our thing.

Your post reeks of inexperience and naivety, save you're being mischievous for some reasons. Igbos who clamour for Biafra don't do so because they want True Federalism. They want what they want because they're bitter souls who wander aimlessly without a plan. The SS wants TRUE Federalism and resource control. IPODs and and Biafrans are largely saboteurs and would gladly align with hail stones as long as it threatens Nigerians and properties.

This is from an Urhobo man.

Rubbish! when Biafra was first declared we have had Azikiwe and Ironsi as head of the country, how come Biafra is our response to political marginalization you imagined happened in the 60s?

So far your tribe - the Urhobos have been local champions, over content with meagre 13 percent due to the fact that they dominate the state civil service and pulled strings in the state government, the Ijaws have always seen the bigger picture and reasoned farther. militants allegedly from their stock appear as though they are about to cause real change that will turn things around for the ethnic nationalities in the Niger Delta.

The Igbos have Asaba, Agbor, Kwale, PH - igweocha, Onitsha, Nnewi, Enugu, Owerri, Aba, Abakiliki... with a seperate country preferably, resource control and true federalism, there will be an enabling atmosphere and a drive to maximally utilize our vast resources.

I'm a proud Igbo man with Ika roots from Owa-Alizomor in Ika NE of present day Delta state.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by Sanchez01: 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
fr3do:

Rubbish! when Biafra was first declared we have had Azikiwe and Ironsi as head of the country, how come Biafra is our response to political marginalization you imagined happened in the 60s?

So far your tribe - the Urhobos have been local champions, over content with meagre 13 percent due to the fact that they dominate the state civil service and pulled strings in the state government, the Ijaws have always seen the bigger picture and reasoned farther. militants allegedly from their stock appear as though they are about to cause real change that will turn things around for the ethnic nationalities in the Niger Delta.

The Igbos have Asaba, Agbor, Kwale, PH - igweocha, Onitsha, Nnewi, Enugu, Owerri, Aba, Abakiliki... with a seperate country preferably, resource control and true federalism, there will be an enabling atmosphere and a drive to maximally utilize our vast resources.

I'm a proud Igbo man with Ika roots from Owa-Alizomor in Ika NE of present day Delta state.

Well, I saw this coming. Within the entire ND region, the Ijaws are mostly know for their lust for destruction, thuggery and oil bunkering. They largely champion the cause of any agitation, not as a voice, but as various groups largely responsible for standing up for personal interests. This best explains why the Urhobos would always come out with a different voice, just as is on FP about the Avengers being treated as saboteurs. Rather than mention places, both in the SS and the SE, why not just list out the states that may fall under Biafra should you need to associate with those involved. While you may brand Urhoboland as a regional champion, IT is far more influential in politics than the SE. This is indeed where the bitterness comes from. And if you claim to tell me that True Federalism is the drive of Biafra, why was Kanu's message all about breaking away instead of the latter? Ojukwu's sole purpose for Biafra from the outset is not a secret to most of us.
Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by Candyrain(m): 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
Victorvexz:

Keep deceiving yourself, the whole world talks about local militants boko haram, but it's dos not mean they are good

Blah blah blah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There Any Igboman Richer Than Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (in Forbes List) / See How Patrick Obahiagbon Described Fayose 4 Not Allowing DSS Arrest Suleman(pi / Photoshop: More Nigerians Troop To London To See President Buhari (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.