Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,325 members, 7,940,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

Opinion: It Is Beter For A Lady To Love The Man More, Than Vice Versal. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: It Is Beter For A Lady To Love The Man More, Than Vice Versal. (498 Views)

Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / SIDE CHIC! Why Ladies Find A Man More Attractive Once They Get To Know He Is Mar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: It Is Beter For A Lady To Love The Man More, Than Vice Versal. by olurevelator(m): 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
I have observed that the person you are sincerely crushing on, is sincerely crushing on someone else, (either male or female), while the person crushing on you, you have little or no interest in that person (either male or female).

This is common to almost everyone, from my observations, husbands will always tend to look outside no matter how much they love you (wife), therefore, when the wife loves the husband more than the husband loves her, the home most times last longer than when its the other way round.

please, do i have witnesses to this?

my opinion though!
Re: Opinion: It Is Beter For A Lady To Love The Man More, Than Vice Versal. by 9Too: 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
you re right.

(1) (Reply)

Which Type Of Husband Are You ?? / How You Know You're Poor / Things To Consider Before You Jump Into Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.