Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,639 members, 7,889,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

Nigerian Babe Whose Human Hair Mysteriously Disappeared Tells Her Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Babe Whose Human Hair Mysteriously Disappeared Tells Her Story (1342 Views)

BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying / [PHOTOS] Nigerian Babe Puts Her Large Bosom On Display Again At An Event / Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Babe Whose Human Hair Mysteriously Disappeared Tells Her Story by ObiOmaMu: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ladies, boos of ladies that wear human hair, lol, please listen up! They say human hairs are now suddenly disappearing from their owners' houses. Read Gabby's shocking tale: grin grin

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/nigerian-babe-whose-human-hair-suddenly.html

lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Babe Whose Human Hair Mysteriously Disappeared Tells Her Story by crazymommy(f): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
ENDTIME human hair....dem don start ...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Babe Whose Human Hair Mysteriously Disappeared Tells Her Story by Afrok(m): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
When I saw human hair mysteriously disappeared, I thought it was her own hair sef undecided, its simple, the hair simply went back to the owner...
It's like saying u stole my afro and it grows back, that's my hair returning to me nahundecided.

Ladies and artificial things are like;

Re: Nigerian Babe Whose Human Hair Mysteriously Disappeared Tells Her Story by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
Omg!
Seriously?
Re: Nigerian Babe Whose Human Hair Mysteriously Disappeared Tells Her Story by SAMBARRY: 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
Smh.omg look at another one spreading foolishness. Maybe you have given someone your spare key to your house and you have forgotten or one of your friends know where you keep the key to your house, goes there and picks it up.it's obvious someone close to you is playing pranks with you or being nauty and here you're linking it to some mystery boo sheet.things don't just disappear from your home without an insider on the know undecided

Another deeper life gimmicks. After that clown was talking about cutting his wife's hair because weaves take one to hell. They've upgraded their pranks with the same old fear tactics grin

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Hosts Billionaire Five Star Music CEO E-money & His Elder Brother Kcee / Designer Zizi Cardow’s Daughter Graduates From College (photos) / Ace Comedian Set To Break 40-hrs Comedy Performance Guinness World Record [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.