Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,229 members, 7,880,859 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:17 AM

BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying (25343 Views)

Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million / Bobrisky Promises Lady Who Fainted At Bbnaija Auditions N1million / BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by itspzpics(m): 6:37am On Mar 21, 2018
Bobrisky promise Nina 500k and a Malaysian hair immediately after big brother show. As seen on IG

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/bbn-2018-bobrisky-promise-nina-500k-and-malaysian-hair-after-big-brother-show/

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by itspzpics(m): 6:37am On Mar 21, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by Homeboiy: 6:38am On Mar 21, 2018
Bobrisky go school at all undecided

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by Chicagoesontop: 6:42am On Mar 21, 2018
Bobrisky has come to infect this fine geh with his satanic stupidity, Nina please take any hair from bobrisky for prayers before you put it on your head so that it will not rust the little brain you have...

37 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by vivypretty(f): 6:47am On Mar 21, 2018
this Kain gift, hope there is no strings attached.
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by donstan18: 7:35am On Mar 21, 2018
Bobrisky want to collect his own share of Nina's pussy.

No matter how a man claims to be a woman, konji and early morning erection will always humble him.

164 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by wiloy2k8(m): 9:36am On Mar 21, 2018
lol
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by ifyan(m): 9:37am On Mar 21, 2018
Kai my people! The kain money this people de c ehh,some bankers no de c am.

And we want to advance to a rightful place but doing it in a wrong way.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by jashar(f): 9:37am On Mar 21, 2018
he is 'owning' her?

it is not well...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by MhizzAJ(f): 9:37am On Mar 21, 2018
LOL

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by jegz25(m): 9:38am On Mar 21, 2018
Trust bobrisky at your own peril. Somebody that can't even trust his own sex cheesy

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 21, 2018
Lool
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by kolawoleibukun: 9:38am On Mar 21, 2018
He said: I can produce any thing u need to confirm this claim.
Someone should safe my life
I said: You failed to produce the simple spelling required of a student. So, I'm out.
safe=saVe.

Bobrisky is doing the best that he can for/with Nigerians. He is a self-made millionaire. The true representative of "do not think of what the country will do for you but what you will do for the country".
Some of us here judging him will do worse than him granted some certain conditions are met. I have seen straight men falling for $10,000 bait to have their analus leaked up. Almost all of us fork before/outside matrimony and that is all sinful in the eyes of God.
make una free this guy with una sanctimonious attitude.

live your own life. If the guy give una money una go collect am sharp sharp. Babe abeg go collect your free 500k joor. You know how many preek you go pfuck to make that kinda cash in 9ja today?

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by kullozone(m): 9:39am On Mar 21, 2018
Hdokdhhskkchdixjfbshkagigbrjslshch smiley
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by Britishcoins(m): 9:39am On Mar 21, 2018
Chicagoesontop:
Bobrisky has come to infect this fine geh with his satanic stupidity, Nina please take any hair from bobrisky for prayers before you put it on your head so that it will not rust the little brain you have...
LOL [b][/b]little [b][/b]brain

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by calebfm(m): 9:39am On Mar 21, 2018
do I look like I care?
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by Klington: 9:39am On Mar 21, 2018
Hummmm
See koni koni love
Meanwhile

How countries beg for Bread...
*American: Please, can I have the bread??*
*Kenya: I want to eat bread*
*Asia: Honey ,can I join you??*
*Nigeria : Bros, that bread soft?
grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by zeenaman: 9:40am On Mar 21, 2018
is she a man?
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by delzbaba(m): 9:40am On Mar 21, 2018
are this the type of things women cherish?
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by Babalawosisfake: 9:40am On Mar 21, 2018
wow, nice one Bobby risky.

mean while nairaland babalawos has been busted as a fake and scammer. check my last topic
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by JKandJK(f): 9:42am On Mar 21, 2018
orisirisi
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:43am On Mar 21, 2018
donstan18:
Bobrisky want to collect his own share of Nina's pussy.

No matter how a man claims to be a woman, konji and early morning erection will always humble him.
G, I believe you die.no matter how no key try ,if he see banana he go still chop am.its natural

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by gidob(m): 9:45am On Mar 21, 2018
Klington:
Hummmm
See koni koni love
Meanwhile

How countries beg for Bread...
*American: Please, can I have the bread??*
*Kenya: I want to eat bread*
*Asia: Honey ,can I join you??*
*Nigeria : Bros, that bread soft?
grin grin grin
When Asia become country

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by Kaxmytex(m): 9:45am On Mar 21, 2018
Na only woman know wetin woman want.. ..
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by marpid: 9:45am On Mar 21, 2018
money rain
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 21, 2018
vivypretty:
this Kain gift, hope there is no strings attached.

This your fat pinky lips just dey hungry me to kiss lol
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:50am On Mar 21, 2018
JESUS LOVES ME. NIGERIA VS POLAND ON 23 MARCH@8 :45 PM.
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by IamPopular(m): 9:51am On Mar 21, 2018
Mult1tude01:
pls nairalanders should help, my school fee portal closes this Friday, am a final year student already, pls people here I don't know what to do, my school fee is 80.300 while am only having 30k with me. I can produce any thing u need to confirm this claim.
Someone should safe my life
My. Contact is attached below
are u a mapaites? Cause 80k300 rinqs a bell thouqh havent paid mine also may God provide for us all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Marley Sacrificed Himself So Artistes Could Have Sense – Man Writes / Chika Ike Visits Children Of Dead Soldiers (Photos) / Falz: I Have Never Said 'I Love You' To Any Girl Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.