Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:36 PM

BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying (25352 Views)

Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million / Bobrisky Promises Lady Who Fainted At Bbnaija Auditions N1million / BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by joycex: 9:51am On Mar 21, 2018
lolsss
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by DaRuud(m): 9:52am On Mar 21, 2018
Abeg Who is Bobrisky , after checking our data base , i havent seen that face before
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by okonja(m): 9:53am On Mar 21, 2018
Publicity stunt...same way McGalaxy carry 300k go give Joshua... grin grin, Anyway, na ya money
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by okonja(m): 9:54am On Mar 21, 2018
gidob:

When Asia become country

This morning angry
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by Sheuns(m): 10:08am On Mar 21, 2018
donstan18:
Bobrisky want to collect his own share of Nina's pussy.

No matter how a man claims to be a woman, konji and early morning erection will always humble him.

You said it all bro, Bobo wan shine congo. grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by az30: 10:16am On Mar 21, 2018
He typed "owning" and not "owe". He can always disclaim promising her a gift/money.
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by ADRIAN88(m): 10:22am On Mar 21, 2018
kullozone:
Hdokdhhskkchdixjfbshkagigbrjslshch smiley

Kullozone! on behalf of all nairalanders viewing this topic, Back To Sender!!!

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by webngnews: 10:27am On Mar 21, 2018
Oh
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by Daviestunech(m): 10:30am On Mar 21, 2018
donstan18:

No matter how a man claims to be a woman, konji and early morning erection will always humble him.
grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by Freeman59: 10:48am On Mar 21, 2018
grin grin grin
donstan18:

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2018
donstan18:

You And Nwmiakpe...I Just Tire.
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by bobbyjude(m): 11:18am On Mar 21, 2018
itspzpics:
Hmmmm

See more here http://www.praizeupdate.com/bbn-2018-bobrisky-promise-nina-500k-and-malaysian-hair-after-big-brother-show/
brobrisky is owning her 500k......did dat shim passed through school?
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by Eagba(m): 11:31am On Mar 21, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
He said: I can produce any thing u need to confirm this claim.
Someone should safe my life
I said: You failed to produce the simple spelling required of a student. So, I'm out.
safe=saVe.

Bobrisky is doing the best that he can for/with Nigerians. He is a self-made millionaire. The true representative of "do not think of what the country will do for you but what you will do for the country".
Some of us here judging him will do worse than him granted some certain conditions are met. I have seen straight men falling for $10,000 bait to have their analus leaked up. Almost all of us fork before/outside matrimony and that is all sinful in the eyes of God.
make una free this guy with una sanctimonious attitude.

live your own life. If the guy give una money una go collect am sharp sharp. Babe abeg go collect your free 500k joor. You know how many preek you go pfuck to make that kinda cash in 9ja today?
no chill. Nigar you talk true small.
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by adedayourt(m): 11:49am On Mar 21, 2018
I'm owning Bob some English lessons undecided
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by talk2percy(m): 11:50am On Mar 21, 2018
Hhhhhmmmm...nawa for this boygirl oh
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by donaldfafree(m): 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
Guy u be case I swear. grin grin cheesy cheesy
donstan18:

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by shallysgirl: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
Homeboiy:
Bobrisky go school at all undecided
Can you imagine? Product of unilag o. SMH.
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying by queenfav(f): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
All that concerns me is that they should coman buy the hair from me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans / 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant / "Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.