Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,542 members, 7,929,758 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 09:54 PM

Catholic Bishops Donate N10million To Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacks - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Bishops Donate N10million To Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (10080 Views)

Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos / You Can’t Distribute Condoms In School – Catholic Bishops / Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Bishops Donate N10million To Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by olaitoro(m): 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
Proudly Catholic

Proudly Igbo

Proudly Lagosian cool
Re: Catholic Bishops Donate N10million To Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by mikeetim(m): 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nice gesture by the Catholic Bishops. May God bless all of you.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishops Donate N10million To Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by Franklindinho1: 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
HKCOMPANY:
This is not enough , what is ten million to these people , give this people free education in a standard missionary school , provide accommodation for the affected ones.
oga do you know the road to nimbo.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishops Donate N10million To Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by giles14(m): 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
Edubrazilnwa:
I'm proud being a catholic.....Otito diri jeso
honor to Mary

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Bishops Donate N10million To Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by amakenny: 12:04am On Jun 20, 2016
Wow, a donation the present government led by a most ethno/religious bigot that ever graced this earth cannot do.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishops Donate N10million To Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by amakenny: 12:12am On Jun 20, 2016
Pilate2016:
This news don tey, well FEAR NORTH.

Which north to be afraid of? Northern Nigeria?

The day the conflict the north has been cultivating blows open, north shall be defeated like chickens.

The Western world can't arm Jihadists to conquer the rest of Nigeria.

Nigeria was calm until north introduced Islamic matters into government matters in Nigeria, introduced sharia criminal codes, introduced Boko Haram, introduced. Fulani herds men.

Western countries with the best of armaments in the world are not fools, they observe what has been going on in Nigeria. They can't side with north anymore

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishops Donate N10million To Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by ericuzor(m): 12:37am On Jun 20, 2016
TheLegal:
The Bishops are not happy.
lalasticlala mydn44
how can they be happy when they are around were massive massacre occurred do you want them to be smiling.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishops Donate N10million To Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by slysteel: 12:38am On Jun 20, 2016
Brainy007:

Imagine.
Forced by who? Do they look hungry to you?

For the records, the Catholic Church give to the poor than any church on earth.....
You don't ve to reply him,some of these kids posting comments here are as young as 15,you can tell from his childish comments here.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishops Donate N10million To Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by IYANGBALI: 1:04am On Jun 20, 2016
Na some yeye people from one yeye religion shiiiiit,na some better people from better religion come dey pack am.

I dey wait for their dogs to come here and attack me. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishops Donate N10million To Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by giftedben: 3:50am On Jun 20, 2016
Now this is what men of God should be doing.
Re: Catholic Bishops Donate N10million To Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by Nobody: 4:11am On Jun 20, 2016
Brainy007:
Good.

This is what God expect from us as Christians and Muslims.

I hope general overseers of Pentecostal churches can learn from this

They should learn to give back to the society.

Many of them are too profit oriented. They are more concerned about getting richer than their colleagues

In fact they will even collect from the displaced people

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishops Donate N10million To Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by Ifebazz(m): 5:38am On Jun 20, 2016
TheLegal:
lalasticlala mydn44
You mean they should be happy and laughing because Fulani herdsmen killed their kinsmen and burnt their houses?
Re: Catholic Bishops Donate N10million To Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 20, 2016
princebaby:
Mbaka follow come?

His mate no dey there. This is neither politics nor business. This is something serious

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishops Donate N10million To Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by stobery(m): 6:31am On Jun 20, 2016
Good one
Re: Catholic Bishops Donate N10million To Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by Angelb4: 6:40am On Jun 20, 2016
HKCOMPANY:
This is not enough , what is ten million to these people , give this people free education in a standard missionary school , provide accommodation for the affected ones.

Did your General Overseer do anyone at all? They save monies to buy jet.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishops Donate N10million To Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by lionson(m): 7:48am On Jun 20, 2016
Brainy007:
Good.

This is what God expect from us as Christians and Muslims.

I hope general overseers of Pentecostal churches can learn from this

They should learn to give back to the society.

Many of them are too profit oriented. They are more concerned about getting richer than their colleagues

Do you think everyone of them need to be on the pages of newspaper or appear on TV or radio for us to know their contributions to humanity? Please, grow up! Even you what have you done as an individual to people around you in need?
Re: Catholic Bishops Donate N10million To Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by lionson(m): 7:49am On Jun 20, 2016
TheLegal:
lalasticlala mydn44
Make them dey smile or laugh before? Now I know say you no serious.
Re: Catholic Bishops Donate N10million To Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by lionson(m): 7:51am On Jun 20, 2016
macloaded:
It seems they were forced to do so, or maybe its a propaganda, they dont look happy at all
O they should be smiling and laughing abi? Very inhuman statement coming from you.
Re: Catholic Bishops Donate N10million To Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by lionson(m): 7:53am On Jun 20, 2016
viscocom:
on of de bishop must be very angry
Come first, you dey there wey you dey open your mouth down dey talk? Come take time o! No talk wetin you no know.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishops Donate N10million To Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by Brainy007: 7:54am On Jun 20, 2016
lionson:

Do you think everyone of them need to be on the pages of newspaper or appear on TV or radio for us to know their contributions to humanity? Please, grow up! Even you what have you done as an individual to people around you in need?

I know you will defend them

I know churches that help people and I know the ones that don't...

You talk as if you know me. How would you know if I have been helping people around me

I don't even have time to argue with you.

You've already been hypnotised
Re: Catholic Bishops Donate N10million To Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by Harvard13(m): 8:20am On Jun 20, 2016
HKCOMPANY:
first, can u confirm that they have no missionary schools in nimbo??
second are u sure money isnt their biggest ish?? ur village was raided, na school be the solution or money??

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishops Donate N10million To Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by miketayo(m): 8:35am On Jun 20, 2016
Proudly Catholic

I pray this killing stops, Nigeria is a mess
Re: Catholic Bishops Donate N10million To Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:49am On Jun 20, 2016
Juan73:
Good Gesture. May God Bless Our Holy Catholic Church!
Amen and bless you and yours too. Keep living the Faith.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishops Donate N10million To Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by charlsecy(m): 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
TheLegal:
You expect them to be?
Re: Catholic Bishops Donate N10million To Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by Pilate2016(m): 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
amakenny:

Which north to be afraid of? Northern Nigeria?

The day the conflict the north has been cultivating blows open, north shall be defeated like chickens.

The Western world can't arm Jihadists to conquer the rest of Nigeria.

Nigeria was calm until north introduced Islamic matters into government matters in Nigeria, introduced sharia criminal codes, introduced Boko Haram, introduced. Fulani herds men.

Western countries with the best of armaments in the world are not fools, they observe what has been going on in Nigeria. They can't side with north anymore
I concur
Re: Catholic Bishops Donate N10million To Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by lionson(m): 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
Brainy007:

You talk as if you know me. How would you know if I have been helping people around me

Thank you for the update, since you know churches that help & those that don't, clap for yourself ehn!
Note that helping the poor & needy is not for broadcast, God rewards us when we do it in secret not blaring it through the media.
If being hypnotised is what is helping me make great advancement in life. Men l love it!
Re: Catholic Bishops Donate N10million To Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by TheLegal(m): 9:07am On Aug 16, 2016
Angelb4:

Did your General Overseer do anyone at all? They save monies to buy jet.
dont just sit there and spew rubbish.
Go to Nsukka Diocese and see how many of them that are on scholarship. What has the Federal Govt done for these people?
Re: Catholic Bishops Donate N10million To Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by lionson(m): 9:13am On Nov 29, 2016
Brainy007:

Chai! Sorry o! Somebody don dey para for here. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

NASA Found Message From God Written On Tablets In A Martian Cave / Can Any Atheist Anywhere In The World Provide A Reasonable Answer To This ? / Prosperity Pastors Increasing Poverty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.