Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend (31051 Views)

Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
Babycherry:
My dear sister wherever you are, shame on you...

I keep ringing this bell, they aint worth it

They don't even deserve 30% of our love....

Why will I want to die for a man, when he probably was in bed with another woman while I was busy slicing or roping my throat

Odiegwu
never say never baby.

love could make people do crazy things, and falling deeply in love could make u do the extreme
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Marlvin(m): 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
What do you expect me to say ?
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by bigcil2(m): 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Don't just blame the girl without proper investigation. This could be a case of murder.

He could have poisoned her food or drink.

He could have spiked her juice then when she's unconscious, poisons her.

He could have put her under duress to drink the poison.

Etc

You're wicked
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by mayorflexzy(m): 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
Sucide: all cases of death resulting in directly or indirectly from a positive or negative act of the victim himself/herself[color=#990000][/color] which he/she knows will produce this result

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/19-yr-old-girl-commits-suicide-fight-boyfriend/

[/quote]
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Heineken(m): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
Chrisrare:
So u killed urself cos of a guy? Who said women don't have fish brain..
no be only women bro.. Even men. Some men too dey commit suicide because of women. That's shii.... Is there love sef?
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by linus316: 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=ijustdey post=46765366]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/19-yr-old-girl-commits-suicide-fight-boyfriend/

This is what love affair can lead one to, so stupid of her. RIP if possible
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by bleskid: 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
lipsrsealed Why....... Because of love oo
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by AuroraB(f): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
snadguy007:
Love is actually doing more harm than good.
Shey to love na by force ni, she don put the boyfriend in trouble now.

If you like rest in peace, if you like don't rest in peace
Apt!!! cool
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by AuroraB(f): 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
MadCow1:
The Police should arrest the Boyfriend.
Yes cool. For cheating on her cheesy angry
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Davecafary(m): 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
Effect of too much Telemundo on some girls. Rest in peace dearie

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
Adufetohposh:
undecided she die well
Haha no pity for her at all?

E joor, epp me vote my girl, MissGdope for the ongoing contest. I promise to buy you one diamond studded BeatByDre headphone when you do. cheesy

Just type:
I vote MissGdope
Cc: NlJega

Here's the thread - www.nairaland.com/3178760/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination#46768548

Thank you smiley
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
Wow! Not everyone is indeed mature enough for a relationship.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by justmenoni: 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
Obiora, who later reported the case at the Igando Police Division, disclosed that Obiora drank poison.

Nigeria's journalism has really gone to the gutters..

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by KingMira(m): 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
This is why we need Jesus in our life and allow the love of God to superseed any other form of love or affection..
. Its very unfortunate..
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Kiish(m): 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
Was it worth it? Suicide is never the way out... undecided undecided
19 yrs old..
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by habakukjss3: 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
that is sad. she should have thought well before leaping to ocean of death. poor reasons to take your life
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by ola4ola(m): 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
to the lady

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Bobola47: 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
stupidity
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Muyoatlanta(m): 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
Pheals:
My mater always say something ,..." If you kill yourself because of any guy , hundred of them we cross your grave ! Spilt @your corpse
THATS What Your Mater told you abi.... however I do understand your proverb...point taken grammar dropped
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by AJJ17(m): 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Don't just blame the girl without proper investigation. This could be a case of murder.

He could have poisoned her food or drink.

He could have spiked her juice then when she's unconscious, poisons her.

He could have put her under duress to drink the poison.

Etc

I ain't sure that could be the case like you have stated...why?.....because what could have been the motive for the murder?...your account ,I'm sorry doesn't look tenable.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Jailerrr(f): 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
police plz investigate well so the truth of this matter be revealed coz I don't see the reason a small gal like that will commit suicide, for what na?cos of that long tin ni? olorun maje!
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Samyxearch: 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
A wise person will learn from d mistakes of odaz. D lady has committed something abhorrent in d eyes of Allah. We alive should no that there are millions who would love to c us alive than take our lives for d sake of some people who care less if we exist. Tnx, my opinion though.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by alaskido(m): 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
@Dreamwaker, you dey work for CSI? grin grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by bitchcrafts: 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
Let the police investigate this matter well well oh. Autopsy and all other necessary tools to unravel an absolute story should be carried out oh. cos me, ayam not convinced at all at all. Lagos babes smart pass this yeye Romeo and Juliet saga hian!
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Jok3r(m): 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=ijustdey post=46765366]

[/quote

imagine the age. stupidity is taken over
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by wacoj(m): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
A times i wonder if children of nowadays think death is a visit you can go and return when you feel like.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Donbabajay12(m): 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
Am i the only person noticing this "Snipper was produced to kill mosquito,insects etc"..Dont know when it became an household constituents used by all dis gullibles lover boy/Girl in posioning eachother for sake of love...."Na only snipper offend them "..gone ar the days of Shaving Powder...Anyways RIP to the dead
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by piagetskinner(m): 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
some girls have messed up brains...kill urself because of a stup1d boy

when there is so much u can achieve with your life..pity undecided
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by borngeologist(m): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
Oh my God,another hell fire candidate..
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by edubekee: 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
ijustdey:

young. Uche obiora. Wht wil u tel God dt happened u stil v like3 or4years of a real relationship befor thinkin of takin away ur life for some sort of boy gal frnd thins,no man or woman is worth dyin for so non v rit to tak away his or her life for any no mata wht rather u work away and move although is gona pain for a a while bt it got to go for real,wher evr u are now uche I belive ur readin my wrd in spirit,in ur next life neva try such for any being alow God to be the judge
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by ArikeAriyo(f): 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
shocked shocked for real?
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by ArikeAriyo(f): 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ogao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend / Six Signs Your Husband/boyfriend Is A Gambler / These 11 Signs Show That You Are Good In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.