Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,116 members, 7,887,241 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:33 AM

19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend (31065 Views)

Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by UyiIredia(m): 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
Pheals:
in whàt way?
Why u dey ask am? You suppose just yab am.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Obcglobal(m): 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
Not suprisenly suprise it has some psychological connotation like depression and anxiety disorder, simply put she did not do it with her full senses, rest in peace my sister
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by MIMU(m): 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
taking permanent solution to temporary issue young lady kill ur sef
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by ThreeGEEKS(m): 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
This is serious, so when nkechi was telling me that if I leave her she go die, she was not joking o shocked. I better start treating her right make I no go kill person cool
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by moshould(m): 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
Why she no juz offer herself to one guyman, make dem use her for blood money? At least that one go appreciate..foolish girl..
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by alany02(m): 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
Is DAT all

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by ShayGirl(f): 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
Prechy08:

Wasted energy in releasing that sperm that formed her, wasted 19years of feeding, Clothings, school fees, caring etc and above all some years of sanitary pad. grin
Wasted energy in releasing that sperm that formed her, wasted 19years of feeding, Clothings, school fees, caring etc and above all some years of sanitary pad.

Lol.....abi na!!
All r totally wasted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) / Six Signs Your Husband/boyfriend Is A Gambler / 10 Signs You Are A MAN Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.