Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,951 members, 7,890,130 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:48 AM

Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor (7970 Views)

Samuel Ogbemudia Dumps PDP / Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form / Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by ayobase(m): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2009
All na against 2011!

Nigeria Is Blessed.
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by debby09: 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2009
Our so call GOV IN niaja were so funny. How can u dash out 3 JEEP TO ex-Gov that have ate state money during his time. Oshiomole u surprised the citizen in doing this can of thing. You have forgetting when u are NLC President u used to fight with these people in GOVERNMENT AS AT THEN but u also have joined the wagon. Ride dont forget that one day u will the Gov. House , KEKERE AWO Continue.
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by Bestglo(f): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2009
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by dafman10(m): 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2009
Oh my God dis guy don dissappiont me after all the struggles we did together during OBJ wicked rule him fit still come dey behave like dis? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed angry angry angry
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by okeey(m): 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2009
nice one gove,he has done great thing to encourage ogbemudia 4 is work well done
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by sirt1(m): 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2009
I just realized now that critics doesn't make good leaders. I expected some unprecedented development in Edo state going by his antecedent as a labour leader. Oshiomhole is a disgrace to the activists. I weep for this country once more!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by deji2009(m): 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2009
Do we know how the jeep was acquired e.g. his private or public money. There's this common thing in our country. we like over-doing things. how can you give 1 person 3 jeep am not been jelous or again 2011 but honestly speaking let me realistic and think like the developed nations. if you look at the british system when someone did something remarkable they are presented with a moderate gift that why i like the developed nation because they"re always keep to simplicity. take for instance the OBE by queen. something simple. anyway what my business
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by Dandas: 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2009
Rubbish!!!!.So this man is afraid of 2011,PDP and God fathers?.Many Nigerian politicians still have a long way to go.U have failed the people that voted u in,i thought when u were making noise as Labour leader,that u have something to deliver to the people of Edo State.Nonsense!!!.Come and see what fashola is doing in lagos,that he dont need to campaign again,his good performance as the governor of Lagos state is giving every body joy.U are in Edo government house to answer 'Gov. Oshiomhole Ogbemudia Jeep'
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by zmurda(m): 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2009
Oshiomhole self na thief from tey tey
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by ajibawealt(m): 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2009
I wouldn't be surprised if someone brings out a theory to support Oshiomole's move. May God help us
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by WarfyBoy(m): 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2009
When this man wan enter as Gov, i support am hoping he is going to change the fortune of Edo State. I even support am pass Osunbor wey i dey very close to. Now now now im don turn imself to another Abacha, If Adams with all im Promises and xperience kno fit do anytin for Edo Pipo, then We certainly need JESUS CHRIST TO COME DOWN FROM UPSTAIR BEFORE THIS COUNTRY GO C GUUD LEADERSHIP
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by stmanpule(m): 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2009
that is another way of decamping in our today's politics, this means that Adams oshiomole is also planning to decamp to the peoples democratic party like some state governors who i have always seen has detractors.
http://mycitynews..com
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by SapeleGuy: 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Roflmao!!!! And people wonder why I blame Nigerians for the situation in Nigeria. Roflmao!!!

Shuo!

1 questionable viewpoint out of 44 comments can't be used to justify your hardline, this equates to just over 2%, how can you damn a whole nation for the ills of so few people?
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by utotomixxx(m): 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2009
i now think differently of my governor, in a negative way.  embarassed  embarassed People think that he is clean. One thing politicians don't know is how they're children talk about them in school. In 2008 when I was still in secondary school, (stella maris college) the son of the deputy governor of edo state explained how they brought the ballot boxes to his house. Another child's son, local governor of a village in borno state also explained how his father did the same. When the same story comes out from more than one politicians child's mouth, you know its true. Believe me, these were not the only things I heard, I cam from a school packed with politicians children.
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by kshow1(m): 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2009
i think its high time i rest my case against Oshiomole he has realy betrayed my trust in him
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by Kobojunkie: 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2009
SapeleGuy:

Shuo!

1 questionable viewpoint out of 44 comments can't be used to justify your hardline, this equates to just over 2%, how can you damn a whole nation for the ills of so few people?

Damn a whole nation? Before I go into yet another dialog on this, can you please tell me if you truly believe that the MAJORITY of Nigerians out there are law abiding citizens, but the reason the country just won’t budge is because of the 1% who continue to steal from us?
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by Romeo4eva: 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2009
2 jeeps and a utility vehicle, just for appreciation?. Where is the money for the car gift coming from. Pls spend our cash wisely oh. The Comrade should look deep to areas in the state that needs DEV, I could recall somtyme ago when the present administration was complaining of short funding, only for the same govt to be spending money to say THANK U for what Ogbemudia should do as a right thing.
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by sheriffman(m): 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2009
Am sure that Oshiomole as a labour leader would have made a lot of noise about this were it to be someone else giving out the gift.
Truly it looks like he has derailed from his programs,but i still wish him good luck in his endeavors.we should all pray for his senses.
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by SapeleGuy: 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Damn a whole nation? Before I go into yet another dialog on this, can you please tell me if you truly believe that the MAJORITY of Nigerians out there are law abiding citizens, but the reason the country just won’t budge is because of the 1% who continue to steal from us?  

I would rather ascribe what you are alluding to as Pareto's principle (the greedy few &  the many dispossessed) 80% of the problems are caused by 20% of the people. This 20% are significant but they are still a minority. As for law abiding - why should people abide by inhumane laws?
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by kosovo(m): 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2009
DUMB! people,
keep making noise from your cubicle,
I REPEAT, THE COMERADE GOVERNOR HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG,
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, go straight to the centre of the high-ways and end your pathetic existence!
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by kosovo(m): 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2009
all previous governors have don
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by theviper1: 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2009
nigeria stories sucks like hell.what was the essence of giving the man 3 cars when there are over 3 million works to be done with money.if he gave the man 3,na only God knows how many he got for himself or his concubines.bloody looters.
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by Kobojunkie: 11:59pm On Sep 02, 2009
SapeleGuy:

I would rather ascribe what you are alluding to as Pareto's principle (the greedy few &  the many dispossessed) 80% of the problems are caused by 20% of the people. This 20% are significant but they are still a minority. As for law abiding - why should people abide by inhumane laws?

If that is what you choose to believe, then that is fine by me. I choose to see things as they really appear and do not believe in twisting the reality to appease my mind in any way. From where I sit, no principle out there reasonably explains what we have in Nigeria today where the destiny of over 140 million people(about a million of whom are abroad and over 40 milliob of whom are educated and claim to be enlightened) is held hostage by less than 1 million people.
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by nex(m): 12:45am On Sep 03, 2009
Oshiomhole that keeps shouting "no money, no money".

Idiot man. He better stop destroying shops and build something for once.
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by AMIGO112(m): 12:50am On Sep 03, 2009
Na wa o. these people don chop our money finish.
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by kosovo(m): 1:16am On Sep 03, 2009
one land crusier v8
one Prado
one utility Van.
 how does that sum up to 3 JEEPS?,
 Nigerian journalism has always been lame,
why is this even a topic, after all he is following due process,
nuff said and done,
what a waste!
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by Outstrip(f): 1:46am On Sep 03, 2009
Kosovo what in the world are you talking about. I am so dissappointed in Oshiomole. What the hell is he trying to say. I am finally realizing that Nigeria may never change. The mentality of most people living in Nigeria baffles me. How did Oshiomole rationalize this? How does Ogbemudia himself rationalize it? I am just at a loss for words
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by Kobojunkie: 2:49am On Sep 03, 2009
shocked Land Cruiser V8?

Is this from his private pocket or something? I know Oshiomole was not a rich man prior to taking office ooo!!!
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by kosovo(m): 6:43am On Sep 03, 2009
Kosovo what in the world are you talking about. I am so dissappointed in Oshiomole. What the hell is he trying to say. I am finally realizing that Nigeria may never change. The mentality of most people living in Nigeria baffles me. How did Oshiomole rationalize this? How does Ogbemudia himself rationalize it? I am just at a loss for words
  thats the problem we have Nigeria, poor Journalism,
   facts = ALL RETIRED GOVERNORS ARE ENTITLED TO THOSE BENEFITS, period.
    so there is no need for the hates, not that he gave him secretly,  he did what the law asked him to do,  cars were also presented to the other retired governors, ve 4gotten his name,
  shame on NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS far making a mountain from a mohill.
  what a waste!
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by sley4life(m): 7:29am On Sep 03, 2009
why three jeeps? Is Ogbemudia three in 1 person or are they triplets? Maybe they want to lure oshiomole to pdp which will be the greatest mischief in recent defection to another party
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by fuke(m): 9:03am On Sep 03, 2009
This is madness. For this, I have reduced govs after my heart to three, Fashola, Amaechi and Mimiko.
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by ndelta1(m): 9:06am On Sep 03, 2009
i think these tread hud be sent to Adams and let him reply us to explain to this honourable house why and how he expect us to give him the formal respect we do before,

I submit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach / Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court / Fashola: Centenary Celebration Uncalled For, Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.