Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Remember Me, O God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Remember Me, O God (374 Views)

O' God Of The Heaven And The Earth, My Heartfelt Wish For The Year 2018; / Why Is It That People Remember God When In Trouble? / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remember Me, O God by kpakpandoN(m): 6:01am On Jun 21, 2016
There are battles to fight here on earth, don't let anyone ever deceive you that there are no battles. There is nothing as good and pleasant as when you commit all these battles and obstacles into the hand of God. God is always ready to take action when we report all our enemies to Him. There are some people who enjoy carrying out evil acts against the children of God for no reason. Some people just cannot stand you being blessed by the God you serve.

Esther 6:1-10 reveals the conspiracy of Haman against the anointed of the Lord. I decree that all conspiracies against your progress shall be scattered in Jesus' name. God needs to always expose your enemies to you so that you can know how to handle them. The king could not sleep because God wanted him to remember someone who had saved his life from conspiracy. When God remembers you, your long years of mourning shall turn to joy. When God remembers you, the stagnation of many years ceases in a day. One truth the children of God must continue to remember is that it takes divine remembrance to daily experience the deliverance of God. One person that enjoyed the remembrance of God was Hannah. For so many years, she lived in barrenness, but her day of remembrance came and the Lord put an end to her years of barrenness. If you want God to remember you in your own situation, there is a role for you to play. You have to call His attention to what you are going through. Mordecai called the attention of Esther to the source of their problem and Esther called the attention of the king and the rest is history. Every closed mouth equals a closed destiny. Don't allow your mouth to be closed. When Hannah got to Shiloh, she made her petition to God and her request was granted. There is a reader of this devotional, as you call upon the Lord, He will give you permanent rest in Jesus' name.

A life of holiness is a requirement for anyone who wants to call upon the Lord. If you are living in sin, there is no way God will hear you. You have to surrender your life totally to God, and just like Esther did, fast, pray and take practical steps under the divine guidance of God concerning every challenge you are going through. If a human king could ask for what could be done to the person in whom he had delight in, you can imagine what Jesus will do for you if you seek Him. Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If You Are In The Light / How To Pray / One Night Like Tonight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.