Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,862 members, 7,889,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:34 PM

Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine (53141 Views)

"Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin / BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts / Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by eph12(m): 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
crazymommy:
Cry cry baby...continue...
She said yes now you answer yours. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by naijaboiy: 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

My man businesses dey.

Do you know the sole distributors of Baileys, Titus, St Louis (sugar), Don Simon, etc.

That na just one line.

People are into oil, construction, shipping, haulage, hospitality, real estate, services, etc.

So many cash spinners we don't get to hear about because they are not on Dangote's scale.

Plenty people dey see legit money.

Bro, I know all these things. But do you know his own source of wealth?

Till today I don't think even 50% of Nigerians who know him know the source of his money. i'm not saying anything shady here bro but if you are rich and you decide to be in the limelight, questions like this will always pop up until answers are gotten.

The quiet people whom you say are on lowkey have their reasons for doing so. Probably to avoid things like this.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by crazymommy(f): 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

ROTFLOL!!! That's what they say when they no longer have any point to prove. gringringrin

If you were not ignorant you would have known that a person who is very rich with a very questionable source of income is investigated.

Secondly, how can you literally "hear" me when i'm typing words?

You are just dumb...kindly fück off my mentions with your warped mentality of reasoning. undecided

grin grin e pain am...keep wailing .....am enjoying it...please don't stop...grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by haibe(m): 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
amuokuko:

U need that enlightenment more, is it ur business or that of government to investigate someone

If the government ve done their bit nd ain't complaining why re u

I haad this ur mentality when I was walking the street of lagos looking for job..

Believe me, any day u start making money, u will get a clear picture.

What bit have the government done? Go to wikipedia, u will find information about the legal sources of wealth of very rich people. But there's no real proof of what this guy does, some people says he imports powder, others say he exports them, some say he sells steel, others say he has an oil well.. Oga we all know something is fishy, i only know he has a record label but that cant earn him money he would spend lavishly!! Am just curious about this because some innocent persons may be suffering if he is making money from illegal sources or means.
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
crazymommy:
I know you reach orgasm by calling my moniker...pervert...when you have finished vomitting let me know..
No need to fight you cos you have already been intellectually beaten. That's a better beating than futile insults.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by crazymommy(f): 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
haibe:

U are officially dead, just keep shut and leave this thread as u have no point to make again
You said "dead " literally...I won't say mine literally...I know what to do...
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by naijaboiy: 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
crazymommy:
grin grin e pain am...keep wailing .....am enjoying it...please don't stop...grin
Nothing pains me than knowing that we have people with pseudo-intelligence roaming on the streets and they even bring it to cyber space. cry

I thought you were charging at me before? grin What happened? cheesy

Dumb fúck! grin

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by crazymommy(f): 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ontarget:

No need to fight you cos you have already been intellectually beaten. That's a better beating than futile insults.
Mr intelligent....how can I fight with "stupidity"??
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
Bsc:
E money...Is good to have a nice nick name.. One of my guy wey dey bear the nick name confusion.. Is still confuse till today since 15yrs ago..
I remember a guy too named dollar man @ onitsha .. He patronizes okirika (ok) sellers...one day he bought a baggy jean and got huge amount of dollar in the pockets of the Jean ..today his entire life is change ...what is ur name and What is ur nick name?
My nickname na dollar,i neva see anytn for my okirika

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Miles300: 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
E-money is into oil and gas , his a protege to Ifeanyi uba
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by haibe(m): 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
crazymommy:
You said "dead " literally...I won't say mine literally...I know what to do...

The best u can do right now is to shut up and leave this thread
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by naijaboiy: 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ontarget:

Don't mind her.

See the way she charged at me like she knew what she was saying, but now she has been beaten she has resorted to tantrums.

That's how you know people who are low on the intellectual pedestal. grin
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by crazymommy(f): 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

Nothing pains me than knowing that we have people with pseudo-intelligence roaming on the streets and they even bring it to cyber space. cry

I thought you were charging at me before? grin What happened? cheesy

Dumb fúck! grin

Charge at who??if you look your mentions you will have observe that today is the first time I am quoting you,do u know why??I am naturally allergic to dumb people....its not my fault...I have more things to do with my thread where my attention is needed
..bye....I am expecting 20 mentions from you...please don't dissapoint me...grin
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by naijaboiy: 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
amuokuko:

Hahahhahahahahhaahhah...

Can see u re fathered by a group of NURTW field staff..

Thou it's an advantage to you, can see u ve learnt loads of fowl language from them.

When is yo momma coming to Lagos branch of NURTW for Junior
It's a total waste of time bantering with you. grin
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by byvan03: 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
crazymommy:
Why should anyone trace his source of wealth when he has not hurt them with his wealth,did he steal their money??does he owe them any explanation??after the tracing what happens next??..why waste our time tracing his source of wealth when we could just spend that time to create our own wealth and make some people be wasting their own time to be tracing our own wealth...

I love this grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by crazymommy(f): 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
haibe:

The best u can do right now is to shut up and leave this thread
grin grin let me finish my own thread first before i take any action...about you,next time you will be careful before messaging monikers because the moniker might have alternative moniker which you keep quoting and you don't have a clue it is the same person......just keep calm..let me concentrate on my thread first I will now do my thing....grin your details are with me..
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by amuokuko: 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
haibe:

What bit have the government done? Go to wikipedia, u will find information about the legal sources of wealth of very rich people. But there's no real proof of what this guy does, some people says he imports powder, others say he exports them, some say he sells steel, others say he has an oil well.. Oga we all know something is fishy, i only know he has a record label but that cant earn him money he would spend lavishly!! Am just curious about this because some innocent persons may be suffering if he is making money from illegal sources or means.

Baba leave story, just try hussle hard.
Take this or leave it..
That guy made part of his wealth from Clearing containers at Apapa.
Ask any real igbo clearing agent about E-money, he can clear a container load of Nuclear weapon with ease, he was then a hot cake before people like Naijaboy with envy killed his business.
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by naijaboiy: 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
crazymommy:
Charge at who??if you look your mentions you will have observe that today is the first time I am quoting you,do u know why??I am naturally allergic to dumb people....its not my fault...I have more things to do with my thread where my attention is needed
..bye....I am expecting 20 mentions from you...please don't dissapoint me...grin
And she has resorted to mind games gringrin

Of course! Why shouldn't I quote you? It still baffles me a matured person like you will have such myopic way of reasoning.

Please run along to your thread and try not to infect them with your puerile stupidity, as it already is disturbing my network connection. lipsrsealed

Next time before you jump on someone's mention you think thoroughly so you don't embarrass yourself. wink

Now run along, it's long overdue. gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by amuokuko: 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

It's a total waste of time bantering with you. grin

Banter with you when u can't sneeze in real life

Boy am only calling you to order..
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Thobiy(m): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
Beremx:
As long as he's not a politician, i don't think anyone cares to know about the source of his wealth.
Even if it is money ritual, just saying
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by oluwafreshkid(m): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
Bsc:
E money...Is good to have a nice nick name.. One of my guy wey dey bear the nick name confusion.. Is still confuse till today since 15yrs ago..
I remember a guy too named dollar man @ onitsha .. He patronizes okirika (ok) sellers...one day he bought a baggy jean and got huge amount of dollar in the pockets of the Jean ..today his entire life is change ...what is ur name and What is ur nick name?

Bsc lieology!
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by crazymommy(f): 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

And she has resorted to mind games gringrin

Of course! Why shouldn't I quote you? It still baffles me a matured person like you will have such myopic way of reasoning.

Please run along to your thread and try not to infect them with your puerile stupidity, as it already is disturbing my network connection. lipsrsealed

Next time before you jump on someone's mention you think thoroughly so you don't embarrass yourself. wink

Now run along, it's long overdue. gringringrin

k
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
Me self no understand that bros ooo

Oh God remember me o
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by haibe(m): 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
crazymommy:
grin grin let me finish my own thread first before i take any action...about you,next time you will be careful before messaging monikers because the moniker might have alternative moniker which you keep quoting and you don't have a clue it is the same person......just keep calm..let me concentrate on my thread first I will now do my thing....grin your details are with me..

Lmao look at this one oo, shebi we are here together!! You want to eat my details abi? Abi u havent seen someone like me in ur life grin
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by haibe(m): 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
amuokuko:

Baba leave story, just try hussle hard.
Take this or leave it..
That guy made part of his wealth from Clearing containers at Apapa.
Ask any real igbo clearing agent about E-money, he can clear a container load of Nuclear weapon with ease, he was then a hot cake before people like Naijaboy with envy killed his business.

Lmao... but baba u get the point we are making, its not an issue of envy but in a sane country someone lavishing money like that should be investigated, its just normal!
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Arsenalholic(m): 5:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
The bulk of Nigerian youths need a total re-orientation.

I am left perplexed by many of the comments here. A lot of foreigners visit this forum. And seeing how our youths behave leaves them bemused. I was on a thread yesternite where 3 South Africans were making mockery of Nigerians because of the dude who put up pictures of himself at shoprite.

Now see the senseless, uninformed comments a lot of supposed matured people are making here. smh

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by crazymommy(f): 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
haibe:

Lmao look at this one oo, shebi we are here together!! You want to eat my details abi? Abi u havent seen someone like me in ur life grin
k
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by haibe(m): 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
crazymommy:
k

U would have done well not to bother replying..!!
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
Seriously, how did he make so much money ? You should ask this type of question except you don't care if it's legal or not.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by goldbim(f): 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
fiftynaira:
.... shout out to my C.E.O anywere u dey we d C money!

goldbim come and see our wedding bestman
grin grin..hope that company has supplied our aso ebi?
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by masseratti: 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
Beremx:
As long as he's not a politician, i don't think anyone cares to know about the source of his wealth.
am not hating but I laugh when people think politicians are richer than non politicians reaping money from government, not asking source of wealth is a major problem in our society.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Waspy(m): 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
Olalan:
in saner climes his source of wealth will be investigated, you might say its nobody's business but truth be told the worship of money by most Nigerians has contributed to increase in financial crimes in the country sine you are sure nobody will ask questions as to your source of wealth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) / Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.