Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,897 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine (53144 Views)

"Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin / BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts / Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by kenny1313(m): 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
MoreWahala:
E Money, we are watching, time will surely tell
poverty is already telling you how far!!! haters who una eep?
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Atmmachine(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
Emeka Okonkwo is into Real estate, Oil and Gas sector.
His first clearing and forwarding company was Borisa Ltd.Ng which he opened in 1997, the company was located in 22 creek road, Apapa.
His current clearing and forwarding company is Emmy Cargos.

Don't forget, he's also into real estate and oil which is the primary source of his wealth.

I personally know Emeka.
I can go to his house any time of the day and ask him for anything, that's how close we are.

When dude was doing mechanic job for A papa, people no know, now he don get money and you wanna trace the source of His money.

Only Igbo guys knows what he does.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by naijaboiy: 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
amuokuko:

Banter with you when u can't sneeze in real life

Boy am only calling you to order..
Call your stupíd self to order.

There must be some loose nuts in your cerebral cortex. undecided
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by naijaboiy: 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
crazymommy:
k
Fück off already! grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by amuokuko: 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
haibe:

Lmao... but baba u get the point we are making, its not an issue of envy but in a sane country someone lavishing money like that should be investigated, its just normal!

Yes, but not by you or the likes of naijaboy.
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by martineverest(m): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
amuokuko:

If I dine with one, how is that ur business nor ur family..

Dude pray ur family get delivered from poverty so that u start seeing things the right way.
i can see u are a money-miss-road biiitch......i can afford to cater for ur generation,if u dont mind
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by mrsolutionm(m): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
Bsc:
E money...Is good to have a nice nick name.. One of my guy wey dey bear the nick name confusion.. Is still confuse till today since 15yrs ago..
I remember a guy too named dollar man @ onitsha .. He patronizes okirika (ok) sellers...one day he bought a baggy jean and got huge amount of dollar in the pockets of the Jean ..today his entire life is change ...what is ur name and What is ur nick name?
true I know dollar man

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by crazymommy(f): 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
naijaboiy:
Fück off already! grin
k

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
naijaboiy:
How can someone just have bastard money and not even one person can trace his source of it. undecided

I'm not hating but it really baffles me
You called it BASTARD MONEY yourself... How then do you want tl trace the source? Na bastard na...the money no get father!! No source!!

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by haibe(m): 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
amuokuko:

Yes, but not by you or the likes of naijaboy.

We never said we are the one to investigate him.. there are authorities for that
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Baroba(m): 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
E Money Odogwu, I dey greet according to Humblesmith, I read somewhere the guy is into contracting and real estate..

Am more curious how he got that money spraying gun, was it exclusively made for him or what? I don't know any other country that sprays money except Naija.. Or maybe the gun was originally made for confetti then he started loading cash in it.. Interesting gadget..
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Lewandoski20(m): 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
Bsc:
E money...Is good to have a nice nick name.. One of my guy wey dey bear the nick name confusion.. Is still confuse till today since 15yrs ago..
I remember a guy too named dollar man @ onitsha .. He patronizes okirika (ok) sellers...one day he bought a baggy jean and got huge amount of dollar in the pockets of the Jean ..today his entire life is change ...what is ur name and What is ur nick name?

My brother... Its indeed time for sober reflections... Who knows what Lewandowski20 will bring me... grin kiss undecided

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
after his marriage he was so broke that Kcee lent him 20k back to lag few months later he got a call and was awarded a job of 2million dollars. the rest is history.
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by amuokuko: 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

Call your stupíd self to order.

There must be some loose nuts in your cerebral cortex. undecided

hahahaha
See d reason parents re not supposed to be exchanging words in front of their kids.

Boy, why re u using d exact words ur mum use on ur dad to address me.

Keep barking behind ur phone.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by amuokuko: 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
haibe:

We never said we are the one to investigate him.. there are authorities for that

Then why carry his matter like weavon.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by piagetskinner(m): 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
Nobody seems to be aSking the source of his wealth...what he does for a living...

The mentality youths have these days baffles me...I wonder what will become of the next generation
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by naijaboiy: 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
Jacko01:

Tell us the source of your own income sef

Notice i no use wealth for you.....

Am sure ur from that MOST
Sophisticated..... Note only sarcastic adjective in ma list
Dirty...(confam)
Toutish
Smelly
Lousy
Shameless
Rapist(proven now by google as most rapeful tribe)
Incestous laden.(also proven by google)
Tribe dat also boasts alll the mods and owner of triballand
Same goes to your retárded family. Tribal bigot!
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by naijaboiy: 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
PaulCI:

You called it BASTARD MONEY yourself... How then do you want tl trace the source? Na bastard na...the money no get father!! No source!!
cheesy
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by FanYogo1(f): 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
crazymommy:
Why should anyone trace his source of wealth when he has not hurt them with his wealth,did he steal their money??does he owe them any explanation??after the tracing what happens next??..why waste our time tracing his source of wealth when we could just spend that time to create our own wealth and make some people be wasting their own time to be tracing our own wealth...

And his received many likes? His is how some of y'all deal drugs and your parents don't ask how you manage to amass wealth in one day.
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by naijaboiy: 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
amuokuko:

hahahaha
See d reason parents re not supposed to be exchanging words in front of their kids.

Boy, why re u using d exact words ur mum use on ur dad to address me.

Keep barking behind ur phone.
Lol! At least I have parents.

Fücking bastard who is not sure of his parental roots. Better run back to that orphanage home, they are looking for you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by onatisi(m): 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
Nigerians are funny ppl,this same crazy machine was used by someone before and ppl called him all sort of names ,but just because a celebrity is using it now ,many see it as a good development.
Nigeria is the only Country that I know of ,which a complete beggar on the street yesterday can transform in a billionaire overnight and noone will care to know how he got his money
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by naijaboiy: 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
FanYogo1:

And his received many likes? His is how some of y'all deal drugs and your parents don't ask how you manage to amass wealth in one day.
Shows you how most of the youths in this country reason. cheesy
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by amuokuko: 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lol! At least I have parents.

Fücking bastard who is not sure of his parental roots. Better run back to that orphanage home, they are looking for you. cheesy

hahahahahahahahaha

Finally u ve agreed that u were fathered by NURTW PH branch.

I am at d orphanage now with ur step sister eating beans nd bread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by FanYogo1(f): 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

Shows you how most of the youths in this country reason. cheesy

Don't let the number of likes that post received to deter you from your moral compass. You asked a big question we all should be asking.
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by lordkhalifa(m): 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
Abeg how much is that machine, I wanna buy one for my traditional wedding

Ego Amaka gringringrin
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by amuokuko: 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
martineverest:
i can see u are a money-miss-road biiitch......i can afford to cater for ur generation,if u dont mind

hahahahahahahaha
sure u can feed em but pls jst get ur family a derica of garri for d week.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by naijaboiy: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
amuokuko:

hahahahahahahahaha

Finally u ve agreed that u were fathered by NURTW PH branch.

I am at d orphanage now with ur step sister eating beans nd bread.

That's good.

Still a million times worse than not having parents to call your own. grin
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by fuckpoverty(m): 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
all y'all seeking 4 E_money source of income, jst go and open d shit hole of a mouse,there liys d ansa
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by amuokuko: 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

That's good.

Still a million times worse than not having parents to call your own. grin

never knew.
But the woman carrying all those tout is indeed ströng.

Jst say me Hi to yo momma.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by seangy4konji: 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
God weh do e money own make he do my own ooo

God weh send billion dollars go meet Dasuki make he do my own ooo

Oritse femi don talk say ko kan aye.bi mo she pawo mi ko Kanye.

U no go find how government officials deh seal money weh belong to you bury am for compound na hustler weh God take out of poverty u want eve. Enemy of progress na backwards dem go deh anybody weh wan trace my source of wealth. The land will open up any one who did not see me when I was suffering and develop heart Che wen am drinking rose. They will all die untimely any one weh wan know as I deh do am.

Na d wind from The north go blind them

Amen.
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by naijaboiy: 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
amuokuko:

never knew.
But the woman carrying all those tout is indeed ströng.

Jst say me Hi to yo momma.
At least I have someone to call mama. grin

Whom do you have?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) / Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.