Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,930 members, 7,883,248 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:32 AM

The True Gospel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The True Gospel (480 Views)

The True Gospel Of The Bible / Jesus (pbuh) Was Not Crucified... Concrete Evidence In True Gospel Of Barnabas) / The True Gospel Of The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Gospel by frubben(m): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
That your neighbour, whose children go to school with torn school uniforms that cost only 3k, have you changed it for them? That your friend who just flashed you because he/She didn't have N20 airtime, have you sent N200 airtime to him? That your office colleague who didn't go for lunch today because She/he's broke, did you share yours with him? Those numerous shirts/dresses in your wardrobe you've not touched for the past one year, have you given all of them out to people who'll wear them everyday, because it'd be the only one they've got? That girl that sells recharge card to you everyday, do you even know her name? Do you know your gateman may not have taken his bath with soap this morning because he couldn't afford to buy N30 lux? Do you know that your cleaner's child's balanced diet is flat pap, morning, afternoon, night. Have you bought her a tin of baby milk? Please stop sending me silly BBMs or Whatsapps messages telling me about how Jesus loves me and threatening me with fire and brimstone if I don't rebroadcast. I already know that Jesus loves me, I don't need a reminder. Try and SHOW folks around you Jesus's love on a daily basis and you'll see God in action in your life. You think mere punching a button in your expensive phone inside your air- conditioned office or in the comfort of your home and buying expensive gifts for your pastor who already has more than enough, means God's love? ***** I dunno the author of this post but whoever he is, May God bless him/her. #Repost #Copied
Re: The True Gospel by CAPSLOCKED: 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
frubben:

I dunno the author of this post but whoever he
is, May God bless him/her.
#Repost
#Copied

AMEN!
Re: The True Gospel by CAPSLOCKED: 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
LALASTICLALA, MY MAN, BELIEVE ME....

THIS POST MAKES MORE SENSE THAN THE ONE'S ABOUT B00BS AND ASSS DISPLAY AND THE REST CRAP YOU AND SEUN MOVE TO THE FRONTPAGE.

BUT ITS ALL CLEAR TO ME, YOU BOTH LIKE TO MASTURB#TE JOYFULLY ON THE SIGHT OF SUCH TOPICS, SO THIS ONE STAYS HERE, AT THE BACKYARD. undecided
Re: The True Gospel by frubben(m): 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
LAlasticala and suen no go do the right tin oooo,
Re: The True Gospel by Greatzeus(m): 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
God bless the writer and the op too.
God is love,but in Nigerian we serve God without iota of love and care in our heart.
Deceiving ourselves,I pray God use this post to turn our heart to reality of being selfless and a blessing to others.

(1) (Reply)

What Satan Seeks For Absolution T / You Cannot Afford To Be Gentle In This World... / Happy New Month Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.