Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,339 members, 7,971,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 04:15 AM

You Cannot Afford To Be Gentle In This World... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Cannot Afford To Be Gentle In This World... (493 Views)

Stories Behind Great Hymns.... .pass Me Not, O Gentle Savior / Isn't This World Coming To An End Really Imagine What This Idiot Posted On Faceb / There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Cannot Afford To Be Gentle In This World... by uchkochi(m): 7:58am On Jun 29, 2016
YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO BE GENTLE AND CASUAL IN THIS VIOLENT WORLD.

WHATEVER HAPPENS TO YOU IN LIFE AND DESTINY IS WHAT YOU PERMIT. IT IS NOT ALL UP TO GOD. YOU ARE THE MAJOR PLAYER IN THE FIELD OF YOUR DESTINY. IT IS WHAT YOU ALLOW THAT GOD PERMITS. EVIL WILL NOT STOP UNLESS YOU STOP IT. GOOD WILL NOT COME UNLESS YOU CALL IT. GOD CAN SAY YOU WILL BECOME A WEALTHY MAN AND YOU STILL DIE POOR. SCHOOL IS OPENED TO ALL, BUT SCHOOL FEES DETERMINES THE ACCESS TO CLASS.

IT WAS GOD'S WILL THAT THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL REMAIN IN BONDAGE IN EGYPT FOR JUST 400 YEARS, BUT BECAUSE THEY RELAXED THEY REMAINED THERE 30 YEARS EXTRA UNTIL THEY PRAYED. ANY PROPHECY WITHOUT CONDITION IS A MERE ANNOUNCEMENT AND ENTERTAINMENT.

IT IS TRUE THAT WHEN GOD LIFTS YOU UP, NO MAN CAN BRING YOU DOWN. BUT IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS TO STAY UP, YOU MAY STILL COME DOWN. HOSEA 4:6

YOU NEED TO BE AWARE OF WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO ENFORCE PROPHECY. THE CAPITAL KEY IS PRAYERS. YOU MUST PRAY FOR YOURSELF AT LEAST 20 MINUTES EVERYDAY. BEGINNING FROM TODAY BEGIN TO PRAY AT LEAST 20 MINUTES DAILY AND FORGOTTEN PROPHECIES WILL BE FULFILLED IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME.

I PROPHESY; "WHATSOEVER STOPPED OTHERS WILL NOT STOP YOU IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Afford To Be Gentle In This World... by okeyngene: 8:07am On Jun 29, 2016
Nice one
Re: You Cannot Afford To Be Gentle In This World... by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 29, 2016
uchkochi

Perfect!!! Many supposed believers don't even know this. It is not all up to God, we also have a role to play.
Re: You Cannot Afford To Be Gentle In This World... by Busayorafael(m): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2016
For the record, God doesn't tell you anything. He doesn't know if you would succeed or not. I usually say it the God or god factor is always inconsequential to every situation.

If you want to know what I am talking about, try not praying for a year and do more of critical thinking instead. Believe me, you will make more progress. Praying wastes time. Hardwork pays, not faith. Ask Seun, Mark and Bill gate , you will know what I'm talking about.

You are the master of your fate and the captain of your soul. Only you can change your life, not a God or god.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

10 Funny Church Names That Would Put You Off Your Seat. / Advice Me Please!!! / Who Is God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.