Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,279 members, 7,881,045 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? (2272 Views)

She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / Nneka Onuorah: Stop Calling Me Bro, I Am A Lady - Nigerian Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? by mamagee3(f): 2:21am On Jun 22, 2016
I am tired of my boyfriend ending things with me but then calling me back days later to apologize. He just ended things with me today for absolutely no reason. He wanted me to come today but I told him I can't make it today because I had to go hunting for lab coat for my Chemistry class; he began calling me a liar and everything. And then texted me not to come to his house again and I should delete his number from my phone.

I am quite frankly tired of all these. Is this love or emotional terrorism?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? by VaginaTerrorist(m): 2:50am On Jun 22, 2016
You need same advice as this guy below. Oya Kiss cold bottle, relax you mind. The read thee following

www-nairaland-com/3180590/pls-house-need-ur-urgent?iorg_service_id_internal=803478443041409">https://http-www-nairaland-com/3180590/pls-house-need-ur-urgent?iorg_service_id_internal=803478443041409%3BAfoEXxYAY41s005l#46802234
Re: I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? by Nobody: 2:51am On Jun 22, 2016
mamagee3:
I am tired of my boyfriend ending things with me but then calling me back days later to apologize. He just ended things with me today for absolutely no reason. He wanted me to come today but I told him I can't make it today because I had to go hunting for lab coat for my Chemistry class; he began calling me a liar and everything. And then texted me not to come to his house again and I should delete his number from my phone.

del d num na
Re: I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? by nonjebose(m): 3:50am On Jun 22, 2016
You said you're tired, so what are you waiting for or asking for again? Abeg get your lab coat for more important things
Re: I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? by foolinlove(f): 4:45am On Jun 22, 2016
It's emotional terrorism definitely.

Just say you wanna be friends only. Then block him and never speak to him again grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? by queenoflafia(f): 5:00am On Jun 22, 2016
That your bf is so childish and immature.imagine o any small thing na breakup

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? by bayocanny: 5:01am On Jun 22, 2016
This mamagee2 and her question wey no get head
Smsh
Re: I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? by bayocanny: 5:02am On Jun 22, 2016
Smsh
Re: I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 22, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
del d num na
smh ur own short hand is on anoda level grin grin grin
Shuuuuu
Del the num grin grin
Re: I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? by DerrickzB: 5:57am On Jun 22, 2016
Mamagee.. Do not delete his number or get tired or stuff.. his off n on simply shows no matter how angry he gets to leave.. he would still come back begging. that means he loves you more than he can get mad at u.. stick with him.. (As long as he is not carrying out domestic violence on you).
Re: I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? by foolinlove(f): 6:13am On Jun 22, 2016
DerrickzB:
Mamagee.. Do not delete his number or get tired or stuff.. his off n on simply shows no matter how angry he gets to leave.. he would still come back begging. that means he loves you more than he can get mad at u.. stick with him.. (As long as he is not carrying out domestic violence on you).

This is not true. If he loved you he wouldn't break up ever.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 22, 2016
naughtynaughty:
smh ur own short hand is on anoda level grin grin grin
Shuuuuu
Del the num grin grin
bt u gt d message na? dats d most important tin
Re: I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? by DerrickzB: 6:33am On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:

This is not true. If he loved you he wouldn't break up ever.

Morning miss.. well.. no doubt.. true.. But we r humans.. with various temperament.. he will keep going off n on until he becomes stable.. thats love for u.. no relationship is perfect..
Re: I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? by Gebbson007(m): 6:52am On Jun 22, 2016
bayocanny:

Smsh

Tch.....u dey mind her ni .she never gets tired f creating mumu trend ,Na so so mumu questions she dey always ask .where she mumu rech she fit snap her punna put fr NL dey ask if its normal fr a gel 2 v kitten...she's srxly dum..
Re: I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? by pythonkid(m): 7:15am On Jun 22, 2016
He doesn't love you , just that he has no other choice.. so you should be careful , double date if possible

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 22, 2016
mamagee3:

he keeps coming back cos ur pussssy is meaty... Guys don't let such pusssssy go easily... grin
Re: I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? by W3irDo: 7:20am On Jun 22, 2016
grin
Re: I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? by W3irDo: 7:20am On Jun 22, 2016
Re: I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? by missvera(f): 7:26am On Jun 22, 2016
DerrickzB:
. Real men don't do that. If he loves her he won't be on and off... He will be stable with his decision concerning the relationship not terrorizing her emotionally.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? by molydonhenry(m): 7:30am On Jun 22, 2016
@op, If u think deeply and if u're sincere to yourself, u'l find out there are things that always make him feel u aint useful to him anymore, buh when these things become available, he begs to get u back. He is an emotional terrerist, probably a sexual parasite. Ditch Him and move ahead, else pains and hurt become ur hobbies.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? by DerrickzB: 8:12am On Jun 22, 2016
missvera:
. Real men don't do that. If he loves her he won't be on and off... He will be stable with his decision concerning the relationship not terrorizing her emotionally.

perhaps...
Re: I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? by bayocanny: 8:14am On Jun 22, 2016
Gebbson007:

Tch.....u dey mind her ni .she never gets tired f creating mumu trend ,Na so so mumu questions she dey always ask .where she mumu rech she fit snap her punna put fr NL dey ask if its normal fr a gel 2 v kitten...she's srxly dum..
Lmao grin
Re: I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? by Francis95(m): 9:01am On Jun 22, 2016
He is confused nd doesnt deserve you...delete his digit and move on already.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? by michphenomena(m): 9:50am On Jun 22, 2016
Only me understand the guy.....konji things grin
Re: I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 22, 2016
Your boyfriend loves you, the thing here is that he Is just being immature and childish. When next he break up with for little or no reason, dont accept him back for a while, give the silent treatment. Next time he won't dream of breaking up with you.
Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? by aktem(m): 11:13am On Jun 22, 2016
mumu pikin....always posting rubbish here,smh.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? by mamagee3(f): 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
You need same advice as this guy below. Oya Kiss cold bottle, relax you mind. The read thee following

www-nairaland-com/3180590/pls-house-need-ur-urgent?iorg_service_id_internal=803478443041409">https://http-www-nairaland-com/3180590/pls-house-need-ur-urgent?iorg_service_id_internal=803478443041409%3BAfoEXxYAY41s005l#46802234
Re: I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? by mamagee3(f): 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
michphenomena:
Only me understand the guy.....konji things grin
What do you mean by konji things?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? by Domislaz(m): 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
If you are sincere that you have not done nothing wrong, then the reason for his behavior is simply because he is tired of the relationship. One day he will not call you back again after breakup.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? by Nasri100(m): 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
The guy got angry cause he wanted to f uck u today. He is a deadbeat. Only with u for sex. Truth is bitter.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? by czarr(m): 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
We too we are tired of ur existence!!
Nairaland is not ur diary
Re: I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? by michphenomena(m): 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
mamagee3:

What do you mean by konji things?
...intimacy lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? / Just For Fun!! What Is The Longest Period Youve Been In A Relationship? / What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.