Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,125 members, 7,887,251 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:27 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5467747 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
@MummyEsther, many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers him out of it ALL.
I have a God called Jehovah over do, and there is nothing absolutely impossible for him to do. I am presently reading a book about ur daughter "Esther by Charles Swindoll" and it assures me that even though we can't physically see God, he is there putting all together for our good. The INVINCIBLE & INVISIBLE GOD

I remember u previously mentioned this same thing, please u need to put an end to this "leaving ur home for another to take over" and watch what u say in ur down time , i mean u have spent 8 solids yrs (12yrs in all) with ur wonderful dh, is it worth throwing away just like that for a challenge that has an expiration?

Why don't u confess positive things, such as
u will not labour for another to eat,
ur home will not be desolate,
u are fruitful,
the sound of rejoicing will not depart from ur home,
when there is a casting down for others, for u its a lifting up,
u flourish like the tree planted by the river side,
Your r a fruitful vine in your house, your children like olive plants surrounds your table.

HBD dear, and fertility blessings to you

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
@mummyesther faithful is he that promise, he will fulfill that which he said.... oya wipe away your tears and smile cheesy cheesy cheesy

see as you Don turn all this sexy mama's to cry cry baby grin grin grin

Sis it's well you're closer than you think or believe.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
@mumesther be happy 4 ur testimony is near @rainyday may Allah be praised,may He crown ur efforts with a bfp soonest. sprinkling baby dust to us

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
@ginababy na fear dey worry me ooo.

@ lily19 i have not really seen any changes yet reason being that i did not take it religiously.
I have a feeling that it will work cos i also did my finding on nairaland and some mama said it work for them.
all you need to do is to add prayer to it and put everything in God's hand and he will take control and heal us all.

type Alligator pepper and Ginger on nairaland search space and read what people said about it.

Baby dust to us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
@mummyesther. Get ready for the congratulations you will get very soon. Your bfp is sooo close that even the devil knows it.
We love you. We are praying for you( infact I stopped reading your post halfway just to say a prayer for you)
Its well.
Smile cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
@ Mummy Esther darling ur post brought tears to my eyes but who are we to question God. Everyone has his or her own time for restoration. This is just the beginning of a new song in your life. Where would you leave your husband to, who will takecare of him. Leaving my dear is not the solution but continue to trust and have faith in God that he will do it. Like i always say it can only be delayed but not denied. God will do it. I always say this prayer that God should continue to give us the patience and faith to wait for his appointed time. Be happy dear and continue to make DH happy that is why you are his wife.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
4realwoman, Hiaaaa fear ker. No fear na baba God d ur bak n no tym to compromise wt d devil. Me na dat very day wey af suppose show na it I run go do bpt around 12noon dat same day. Waitin for anoda day fear 4 no allow me sleep. So I kuku do am ooo so dat I go rest n d devil ma go fear my boldness.
Since wen I com to knw say d plan of God for man na to to take dominion ova d earth, I begin to d intimidate devil ooo. In fact, all my previous post go tell how much stronger I get 2 b daily. Abeg, stand up go do dat tin.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
@ Rainy day dear, thanking God with you for a suceessful flushing next is your bfp dear. Its well

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by exegesis: 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
I came here with tears in my eyes 2 narrate my HSG experience bt wen I saw MummyEsther's post, I broke down in2 tears and prayed. My own case luks inconsequential. MummyEsther, am goin 2 sing a song dat has bin in my spirit for days now. Pls sing it anytym u r discouraged. It has helped me. I personalized d words

God is the great I AM
He will do what He said He will do
He's not a man dat He should lie
He's not a man dat He should repent
God is the great I AM

God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? Numbers 23:19

It is well

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lilyspringamour(f): 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
iomoge2:

i and dh used diflucan for 4 weeks, - 1 dose weekly.
then i switched to ruzu bitter mixed with lime, then gangaria with lime.
however, i was without annoying discharge by the second dose of diflucan.
but continued to clean up everything as infection has shown me shege.
My wedding would be one year by next month and i haven't seen EWCM since i got married.
cry cry cry cry
my sis, we share d same wedding anniversary month,abi d date match too. have same experience too o, used to c loads of ewcm when I was single but since wedding for WHR,even started experiencing stomach hotness immediately after ovulation until AF/bfp whc sadly ends in miscarriage, my sis I tire but na GOD' s promises dey console me most times.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
congratulations to all the belleful mamas. My own flushing is next weekend. My obgyn insists on flushing after myomectomy. I know my testimony is very near. Before this year ends I will announce my BFP.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by exegesis: 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
Gud aftanun Sistas. I read sum pages back and noticed dat my angry comment of my qst not being ansad offended sum pple. Am sori. I didn't min it dat way. I was down dat evening and tot I cud receive encouragement frm sum1 wen I came online but was hurt wen no one ansad me but odas were bein ansad. Lyk sum1 said, u don't no hw encouraging it is 4 sum1 2 reply u evn if d qst has bein asked a million tyms. I did try 2 get ansas b4 asking but d search button refused 2 cooperate. Anyway, dats water unda d bridge.

I went for HSG dis morning. Oh my God, it was so painful. I cried lyk a baby. It was lyk menstrual cramps tyms 2. I prayed 4 no pain and at d same tym prepared myself 4 it but I didn't no wen I started crying evn doe I tried 2 bear it bcs my husband who d doctors allowed 2 b there wen I pleaded wit d radiologists 2 allow him in, already warned me not 2 shout bcs he knows I hv a low threshold 4 pain. Am still cramping and secreting one colorless and odorless substance mixed wit blood. Was supposed 2 bd wit my husband 2day bcs 2day is supposed 2b my ovulation bt it's highly unlikely now. D gud news is dat my fallopian tubes r okay, dey r opened doe till Wednesday b4 I get d results. D bad news is dat d cyst has moved 2my right side and has almost blocked my cervix. It was through d small space left dat dey were able 2 insert dire equipment. D radiologist said my chances of getting pregnant r slim as far as d cyst is still dre and spreading. He told me to bd wit my husband lying on my left side b4 d cyst totally covers my cervix. Bcs I was in pain, I didn't get d explanation until I got home and my husband explained everything 2me. I burst in2 tears in despair bt later stoped bcs i had decided b4 2 tank God no mata wat. I kept telling God dat if He cud pass through Sarah's and Elizabeth's menopause 2 plant babies in dier wombs, den cyst is notin 4 Him 2 handle. My husband wants me 2 have surgery 2 remove it but I don't want 2. I no dis ovarian cyst issue has bin flogged ova and ova again but pls mamas come 2 my aid b4 it totally covers my cervix. I hv decided 2 diligently eat only protein, fruits and vegetables frm now on and I no of ginger, garlic, Guifei bao, acv therapy. Pls wat else do I nid? Am sory 4d long talk. Just trying 2 hold tears at bay. My husband is worried and becoming frustrated at new ailments everyday. Pls help me

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
@ MummyEsther, happy birthday to you. I prophesy into ur life dat dis time next year ur mouth ll be full of testimony, next year shall be a year of celebration for u ijn, ur name shall change to Iya Ibeta by next year ijn. Despair not coz God is already in charge.

Whenever depression wants to get hold of me( wedding ll be 4yrs dis month) I always encouraged myself with different testimonies of ppl dat I av seen here and I know mine is closer . God is still d same and I know he hasnt forgotten each and every1 of us.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
@mummy Esther, hmmm, it is well, you brought tears to my eyes and i had to stop halfway going through your post to pray for you. Weeping may endure all night but joy cometh in the morning. Your morning is close by in Jesus name, the lord will grant you strength and courage to carry through. Your miracle is just a step before you, the next step you take will give you a bfp in Jesus name. Happy birthday dear.

@rainyday, congratulations in advance because God of grace will crown your efforts with bfp in Jesus name.

@4realwoman, the devil is a liar because you are victorious. It's going to be a bfp in Jesus name.

@all, God shall break all protocols for our sake and we shall carry our little ones sooner than expected in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
@rainyday: thank u, we are both coping well. Just got relived from Ms.
Thanking God for His mercies over you. Ur bfp is nxt. Av faith for every hardship comes ease.

@all: baby dust to all
Team2016 by His grace.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
All this mamas,una want make I turn to cry cry baby today... I don't like seeing u guys unhappy,it hurts n saddens my heart sad. @exegesis, Pls keep up wit d protein,fruits n vegetables. Also avoid red meat n pastries. Try this for 2-3months and see,hopefully d cysts will disappear. Just go natural ok,and if u ve to go for surgery pls dnt hesitate especially if it is d last resort. The good thing is dat ur tubes are free,and it only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg,God willing u wont wait too long. P.S, I heard a woman is super fertile after undergoing HSG,so u never can tell! Sprinkling baby dust ur way.@lynsunny,ginababy,precy22,redeemed,kudibaby,glo27,mubzay. Thanks for d well wishes,I really appreciate. We will all testify!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
oluwashindara01:
hmmmm mine showed up dis morning o. After been late for 6 days ......I cant help d tears ....its heart breaking ....because if u miss ur pd it's one of d signs of pregnancy right? O it sun mi o
it is well my sister. It's an indication that it's time to try again. I'm even hoping that my AF shows up so I can move on. #no time to dull on ttc ooo#

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
@exegesis, there are times sabi mamas will be overwhelmed, depressed or don't even have an answer to the question, so don't be offended dear.
Sorry for the pain because everything will end in praise. The journey is so easy, don't want to say otherwise, so many things someone has gone through but all in all God is still God! I know he will come through for us by his grace.
I would have love to respond to the cyst issue but I don't have an idea about it. I trust our sabi mothers will do justice to it when they read through your post. Just be calm, it is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
@exegesis: ts well dearie. Tnk God for the clear tubes. Pls discuss with ur doc whn u get d result. If d last resort is surgery, pls go for it prayerfully. Ur womb is meant for babies n not cyst by His grace. Pls dnt cry. Ur miracle is nearer. E-hugs

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
@ exegesis, I thank God for u. Your case is minimal. Pls read olubankemi ' s story.though will search for it. Thank God for your caring hobby. Rainyday has done justice to it.i will b back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
@exegesis,the colourless odourless liquid is the dye used.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
Mummy Esther, it is well with ur home, ur womb and ur marriage. We all on this thread know how it feels but it is only the holy spirit that comforts us. Soon and very soon u shall conceive and bear ur children in Jesus matchless name I pray.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
olubankemi:
@Iomoge, it is well with your friend's sister. I know she will testify, it may seem so dark now, the day is so close.

I wanted to post something about fibroid and have being postponing it until I saw 4real post on her test result.

I want to employ us to watch against fibroid enhanced foods and drinks. I love eating pumpkin leave (ugu), but I stopped, it makes fibroid to grow very fast. I result to eating water leaf, scent leaf and bitter leaf.

Bitter leaf especially help clean your liver and kidney, it does not allow fiver to stay in your body. Read more on it.

Now, whatever purges your liver keeps the body healthy and free from inflammations.

About scent leaf? I posted about the potency of it over a year ago on this forum. It clear infection. No matter what it is. Drink the extracted water or use the leaf to cook soup. Also for your pepper soup, it gives it a nice taste.

When I was told I had fibroid, I broke down in tears, as at 2012 no test showed fibroid. Tests started showing it last year. I had uterine and others. Where like four.

Here are what I used to fight it

Prayer
Ginger, I eat it raw. I don't mind the taste, ginger is anti inflammatory.
Galic
Moringa seed, I also eat it on empty stomach. It purges o. Not advised you use it after ovulation.
Locust beans, I use it as seasoning than Maggi n salt. I totally reduced Maggi.
I purge myself a lot, how? I eat more of vegetables and it purges me. With this, nothing is staying back to aid fibroid growth.
Alligator pepper. Don't forget my alligator pepper therapy. Mix with ginger is a great fighter for fibroid. Alligator pepper also helps reduce high prolactin.
Fasting.
Faith
Hope

When you see your period, thank God for a new month because he has allowed the period to come back in order to open a new chapter.

Avoid sugar and all of the sweet things. Eat sugar in a reasonable quantity because it's not totally bad for the body.

Avoid puff puff, bons, chin chin, what what that has yeast and baking powder if you have fibroid. Milk also grows fibroid so take it in little quantity.

Some say, oh am too creamy and can't swallow or even chew ginger, oh gush, hmmm, you can do that when your testimony come.

I want us to excel, be transformed, get our testimonies, I want us all to move to the next level.

Eat well, live well and have a little faith like the grain of a mustard seed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumilaw: 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
MummyEsther:
@Mumilaw: Please where did you do your flushing?
Also, did you use anesthesia?

I've been scheduled for selective hsg/flushing for next cycle but Crestview says their kit is not available. They are not sure when it will come. My gynea is not available also. Only these two I know that do flushing with anesthesia.

Please reply.

I did mine at bridge hospital though is a bit pricey but it was worth it cos I didn't feel any pain.Yes I was given anaesthesia.

Go ahead and do the flushing you never can tell,it might be all you need for that awaiting miracle to manifest.

To all that have blocked tubes this is my recommendation:

Treat infection .together with dh
after that,detoxify your system with bitters and use
serraptase enzyme(Doctors best high potency)
castor oil massage
Guifeibao

Then finally go for flushing.After that get ovulation test strip or any other ovulating indication device to monitor your ovulation. baby dance every other day during and at the peak of your ovulation. After ovulation get progesterone supp use it during your 2ww. In fact women that suffered pcos should always use progesterone during 2ww and continue till the 14th week of pregnancy. But you can stop if AF shows up. Above all PRAYER IS THE KEY TO EVERY PROBLEM.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyeEjima(f): 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
@mummyesther, my heart goes out to you. Most mamas here hav given u d right advice and wrds of encouragement. I kno u might be wondering when your time will come bt I assure you, standing on the authority of Christ Jesus that ur time will surely come soonest, your womb shall carry godly seeds and u shall bring forth with Joy. Dnt even think of leaving ur home cuz ur miracle is nearer than u can imagine.

@rainyday God will perfect the healing in ur body and ur Dh's body, the next news we will be hearing from u will be a BFP by the special grace of God, AMEN!!!

@4realwoman, abeg kill that fear sharp sharp n claim ur bfp with two hands and two legs cheesy. jst begin to thank Baba God for ur bfp..... Congrats sis.... Ehen before I forget, abeg remove d two pant wey u wear o, fresh air down there is good for growth and development of baby grin

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
@cravingchic, it is well. I'm still wondering why your HPT read positive and BPT negative ( cud u be preggy but seeing AF?).....?

As for me, I'm yet to see AF ooooo.... I have been on m2tone since last cycle and saw EWCM. I dunno why d delay as BPT reads neg. Plus I tot m2tone is supposed to regulate ones AF? Nawah oooooo. Abeg make dis Yeye ttc come to an end joooor angry undecided
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
@redeemed,glo27,iyeejima,kudibaby,tanks 4 d good wishes. may God grant u ur heart desires.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumilaw: 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
@exegiss(sorry if I don't get the spelling of your name right) I had cyst on my tubes too but I used nattokinase enzymes to combat it together with prayers.you can Google it.Don't worry it will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
@mummylaw how much does flushing usually cost with and without anaesthetic. I am having mine done in a couple of days. I am not paying for it cause my obgyn says it's included in my myomectomy fees. I have no idea if it will be with or without anaesthetic.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by exegesis: 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
@rainyday, Redeemed, mubzay,  wonyi, Dazzle86, mumilaw, Tanx a lot 4 ur replies and words of encouragement. Am grateful. Am going 2 take all ur suggestions 2 heart. Am going 2 bed now believing am going 2 wake up wit a big smile on my face and a mind empty of worries. I pray d same 4 u all here. Amen. Tanx again

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Teal: 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
I come here to read through each day and sometimes like some posts but I don't comment but today has been all teary for me and coming here too and reading some posts especially @MummyEsther post got me all crying yet again. Please mummy Esther, other mamas have said it all, I beg you in the name of God, don't leave your husband, please don't make that mistake cos your miracle is so near. God will surprise you ma and we will all rejoice with you soonest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
@Teal it's well with you and your household in Jesus name, amen. I did mine last year at Federal Staff Hospital for #15k. As for the pains yeah it was for me but it may not be for you cos body differs. grin you can check Echoscan at Gimbia street area 11 but I don't know the price there.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.