Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,219 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:04 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1063) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5467603 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
HAPPYBIRTHDAY TO ME MYSELF AND I

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
prettmum:
HAPPYBIRTHDAY TO ME MYSELF AND I

Happy Birthday Darl.
May all you desire (BFP and other things) be fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
@Prettmum, happy birthday, may your new age usher you into greatness and your heart desires shall be granted in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
HBD Prettmum! May you have more causes to smile and be happy this day and beyond.
@Ajuwarhodes, how far? I am going in for the flushing on monday...would keep you posted.
Where is Ayaayo?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
stephyberry:
@Tenderchi, ur testimony is a great one, God works in a mysterious way. This ur testimony has really inspired me not to give up on God. Congrats on ur bfp, may God be praised.

@ all our sisters from preggy thread ( abi na trend) who came to check on us n pray 4 us, may God bless u n amen to ur prayers, hoping to join u soon by God's grace.

@ 4 real woman congrats on ur bfp, I rejoice with u sis, wishing u a stress free 9 months journey. Happy bumping

@ mamateniola, I do experience such cramps during ovulation sometimes, I complained to my gynea then n she said it's normal 4 some women.

@IyeEjima d devil is a liar, he can't stop u from making ur twins, receive ur healing now IJN amen. Sorry about ur health

@ all , wishing everyone a splendid weekend n enough enjoyment n baby making. Welcome to all d newbies, may ur stay here be short n fruitful IJN amen.

#unlimitedbfp#

....... End of rant.....

II usually feel pain during ovulation too,I didn't tell my gynea becos mamas here had discussed it and have learned from that,but as painful as it does comes,I still try n bd well,but I haven't been pregnant still.I keep saying to myself,if I ovulate,why don't I get pregnant na!!!abi what's all this sef
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
CravingChic:
HBD Prettmum! May you have more causes to smile and be happy this day and beyond.
@Ajuwarhodes, how far? I am going in for the flushing on monday...would keep you posted.
Where is Ayaayo?

Here's wishing u all the best,and by the grace of God, it will be ur last stage of TTC, as with mine and every other mamas on here.pls come back with positive msg.ijn
Wld u be using prims too?that my gynea been won shuk my vjay jay on top hsg matter o,I dodge am,I prefer prims, and am also changing my gynea to Fogas!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
iyeEjima,get well soon we love u dearly
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tenderchic: 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
Thank u Stephberry, Cathyibok, and Joyfulmoda once again and May God bless u with BFP'S

@ prettmum, tnx , HBD May God bless ur new age with BFP

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by obinnanelson4(m): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
prettmum:
Congrats to all the belle full mamas, I wish you all stress free pregnancy and in 12 months time we go come child/ren dedication with our big belle.. wink wink cheesy

Mama please join me in thanking GOD, ABBA FATHER,LION OF TRIBE OF JUDAH, CONVENANT KEEPING GOD, THE MAKER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, THE GOD THAT USES BLOOD TO BAKE BABY IN THE WOMB, THE HOLY ONE OF ISREAL because I'm plus one today, as a number is added to my age so is a blessing added to my life..... I love you all because We are more than conquerer.

#team unlimitedbfp2015 #
Fertility blessings
#]Back2mysilentmodeandsilentprayer4all#
happy birthday to u. I wish u all ur heart desires in Jesus name, AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kwentjules: 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
How do I use it? Thanks a lot for responding.
Dazzle86:
@kwentjules I heard castor oil packs works for unblocking tubes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
Are some mama's here being ignored? @jandyke undecided dats new to me because people who ask questions see the thread is flowing fast need to requote themselves so oda mama's can see it, mini groups u say hmmm deres a lot to that statement o my dear pls let us say d things we know o Pele sprinkling baby dust on us all

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kwentjules: 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
Thanks alot dear. I really do appreciate.
CravingChic:

You will need to do tubal flushing to clear the blocked tube. As for the gyny, check d one @ 1st avenue, B close Royal Oak hospital. He is good!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
Happy birthday @prettmum, may the Lord visit you and do that which only him can do in your life.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
*modified*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
@Legendsmother thanks for the mention.Am just there dear doing my best and believing God for my BFP..

Congrats once again @tenderchic...

Fertility blessing to us all...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
@waistbead I pray that u get ur BFP bcause u are a #2016 mother of twins amen!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
legendsmother:
@jandyke undecided my dear pls let us say d things we know o

@ Legendmother, come this Woman, your blood dey hot oo
i said what i observed so there was really no need for such comment. Its because of the sisterly love that made me point it out,if not i would have gone into silent mode with the notion that its like that now. Well, no offence taken sha....
Thats what family entails, right ? Moving on to more productive venture;

pls what do i take for my TWW ? I know it was mentioned in the previous page, but i cant seem to find it. Pls help a sister.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
Happy birthday prettmum, wishing u God's unlimited blessings!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
kwentjules:
How do I use it? Thanks a lot for responding.

you will need,castor oil,a plastic wrap,a hot water bottle and a flannel(piece of absorbent cloth.

immerse the piece of cloth in castor oil,make sure it's not dripping. place it on your tummy while lying down. put a plastic wrapper(nylon) on top of the flannel,then place the hot water bottle on it. lie on your back and leave it there for 45 mins to an hour. do it everyday, except during your periods.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
@janedyke6 as for me I dont take anytin I just get naked and BD till I can't breath grin grin
But cyclogest is good for ur endometrial lining
Progesterone surpositiories are also good.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
@ Legendsmother
thanks for your response.
Sexy Mama, i like your method sha. It will definitely end in praise.

#UnlimitedBFPs2015

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
@prettmum happy birthday to u,wishing u more of it on earth,by dis time next yr na u nd ur bundle of joy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
@prettmum happy birthday to u,wishing u all the best in life.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by obinnanelson4(m): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
legendsmother:
@janedyke6 as for me I dont take anytin I just get naked and BD till I can't breath grin grin
But cyclogest is good for ur endometrial lining
Progesterone surpositiories are also good.
hahaha...this ur BD style don pass syllabus.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stephyberry(f): 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
@ ajuwarhodes my dear, no be small tin o, sometimes I ask God y me? I married before all my friends but they all have given birth except me. I have a regular flow n ovulate still no show, God knows best.

@ prettmum happy birthday, wishing u d good tins of life including ur bfp

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
@Prettmum happy birthday dear and more grace. I thank God for your new age. I wish you special double bafdei gift from God. Cheeeerrrrrrsssssss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ladiva: 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
Happy Birthday Prettmum! Enjoy your day to the fullest because next year will be with your baby(babies) and DH.

Fertilewomb...don't I just love you girl! May your stay be shorter that even you think

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
@ CravingChic dearie I kuku dey o grin thanks for checking up on me, just chilling and reading mamas wonderful contributions. It's so good to have a wonderful family like this one.

@ newbies una welcome o, may u stay be short and fruitful

@all our testimonies are close by, let us rejoice and praise God.

#unlimitedbfp2015
#proudlyteam2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
@prettymum, hbd God bless your new age and given u a gift you will open in 9 months time. I beg tell us where the party dey shele make I fall in sharp sharp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
HBD prettmum, God bless ur new age. Ur BFP is a sure tin ds year by Gods grace.

Janedyke6, i tk folic acid durin my TWW

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
@Mum2bsoon
thanks Sis, i will get that too.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ayaayo:
@prettymum, hbd God bless your new age and given u a gift you will open in 9 months time. I beg tell us where the party dey shele make I fall in sharp sharp
Thanks to my wonderful family, I feel loved. I dey celebrate for house with SAMUEL and SOPHIA... Can't wait cos GOD has made us fruitful beyound medical report... CHUKWU GA EMEZU YA....AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.