Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:57 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5467648 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 7:52am On Oct 26, 2015
@ Redeemed, well said. Wishing everyone a blessed n fruitful week
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kwentjules: 7:55am On Oct 26, 2015
Thanka darl
Dazzle86:

I am sure there will be detailed directions on the pamphlet that comes with it. There are also videos on YouTube on how to use it. just type clearblue digital ovulation test. you will see a video of 3mins 44 seconds on how to use it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cyntobless(f): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2015
help fruitful mothers,I having been reading this thread for awhile posted a comment once,but I am back.
I HV learnt a lot from this thread,started applying some. presently am using alligator and ginger which I got from this thread,I had to do it wen am ovulating BC dh traveled and my discharge is watery and has foul odour,pls I need to kn if dat is expected or not.
I have been TTC for 10 months now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jamesbridget13(f): 8:17am On Oct 26, 2015
@Redeemed, re u of d RCCG?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 8:23am On Oct 26, 2015
cyntobless:
help fruitful mothers,I having been reading this thread for awhile posted a comment once,but I am back.
I HV learnt a lot from this thread,started applying some. presently am using alligator and ginger which I got from this thread,I had to do it wen am ovulating BC dh traveled and my discharge is watery and has foul odour,pls I need to kn if dat is expected or not.

Why not check for infection cos of the foul smell

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babyfacenumb1(f): 8:28am On Oct 26, 2015
All the mamas una too much for this house. The love is mind blowing. I shed tears sometimes reading the advices. God must bless us all before the year ends. Amen. Soon we will bake this. grin

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rozeeb: 8:52am On Oct 26, 2015
hi evervody 2015 PLENTY BFPS. I pray that the God of sarah, hannah will suputise us all with plenty BFPS, pls God answer our prayers, i pray for divine healing for ttc mothers here. father answer us i pray in Jesus name Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rozeeb: 8:54am On Oct 26, 2015
pls want to ask anybody dat stays in enugu to pls tell me a good gynaecologist and pls if anybody have the Dr number too. Want to start afresh with the test cos all the test said am ok ad dh test is ok too. please help me tnks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stephyberry(f): 8:54am On Oct 26, 2015
@Janedyke6 , guess u were trying to pass a msg to me, but I can't access it.
Tt
@Nurse Kaffy, that's so nice of u dropping ur no here, God bless u, but I go dey worry u o smiley

@ manateniola, oda mamas have said it all, please don't despair cos ur miracle is here, this shall soon be history.

AF showed its ugly face on Saturday cry n it has been black up till now, my AF have Neva been black like this, please mamas what could be the cause? Pls has anyone experience dis ? Please mamas torchlight my matter, don't read n pass o. Waiting 4 all ur replies, thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 9:39am On Oct 26, 2015
@All greetings and beautiful week ahead. @Tenderchic congrats dear. H&H9Mths and beyond. @mamateniola1 cheer up dear. God will see you through. There's one song in my local dialect that says when you pray ask God for help as no man can help you. Don't put your trust on any man, yes even on your husband. REASON: He's just human. that doesn't mean he does not love or care, but its just a weakness. Have you sat down to tell him how you'll appreciate an open heart talk with him. Have you watched closely to know how he feels when he remember what you guys are passing through. Its not always easy for men, I can tell you. My dh will try everything not to discuss about it with anyone. Sometimes I feel like he's depressed so I try to distract him with other issues. Please take it easy on yourself and remember depression is worse when it comes to conception as it affects all areas of your organ and hormones. Pray to God to overcome it. Do what you can and tell God to do the rest. @Nurse Kaffy4bill thanks for being here and for dropping your number. God will continue to bless your home. @freakingout and Sugar where art thou? long time. @cyntobless why are you using alligator/ginger? do you have fibroid? Please do run some tests before you start pumping anything down your throat. Ten months is not a long period if everything is okay as I bet you didn't bd all the 10 months. If you must start any treatment now, do yourself good to run some tests with dh to ascertain if there's anything to be treated. Else, take a chill pill and it will happen. My special thanks to all mamas answering and helping others, your hopes shall never be cut short. I've been too busy lately but hope to be fully back by His Grace before November end. Welcome to all new mums, short but fruitful stay to you all. Oh, sorry for my long post as always, that's what being away causes. Fertility blessings to us all.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 9:49am On Oct 26, 2015
stephyberry:

I don get cycle buddy, I've been looking to see at least one. how long is yours? Mine seems to be steady now at 29 for over 5 cycles.

As in black up till today? Did you take any detox? are you on any drug? Did you treat infection of recent? It happens rarely but should only be the first day. Mine sometimes starts with brown/pink and the full blow comes about 3 to 4 hours.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 26, 2015
@ Cytonbless, please run urine mcs and hvs tests to ascertain what the cause of the discharge is, like u too I have been ttcing for 10months,, just did urine mcs and I'll be going for treatment based on the result, so just discuss with your gynea

Fertility blessings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2015
@ Fertilewomb dear seek Gods face for his direction before going for surgery. Are u fibroid very big, how many are they? What is the location? Did myectomy last year to remove fibroid it wasnt that big but it was causing me heavy bleeding. As am talking to you now its more than a year and am still having the bleeding even after the removal of the fibroid. Ive done like 3 scan to see if the fibroid is still there but its not. So really dont know why i still have the heavy bleeding. But i did lots of reasearch and learnt heavy bleeding could be as a result of hormonal imbalance. Focusing now on balancing my hormones.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 10:54am On Oct 26, 2015
@jamesbridget13, yes o to the glory of God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 11:01am On Oct 26, 2015
Pls, good mamas in d house, kindly direct me to a good gynae clinic in Ibadan. Plssss. Or any doctor's number. Pls help a sister. Thnks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 11:02am On Oct 26, 2015
Good morning y'all,

i had a dream last night that it was me and dh turn to have babies and while we were gisting and waiting they came to tell us that the babies were ready so i told the nurses to hold on that we will tip them when we pick the babies and to my greatest surprise, when we went for the babies, they were all dressed like newborns and they were kept in twos and they were over 20 portions and i was like this is too much we wanted just 2 babies how can you guys give us over 40 who will help carry some of them seeing its just dh and i and besides they are just too much and infact it seems the nurses didnt hear me cos one was still bringing the babies, i also noticed one elderly lady that looked like a mad woman kept about 10 at her side and told me those were her own that i should give her some money to take those ones as well and in my mind i was like ive not finished collecting the proper ones its your own i will take.......my interpretation is that it is truly time for the rain of BFPs and its going to come like a surprise to us cos we are going to get more than we expected....God has come to answer our piled up prayers and it seems the Angels are bringing the babies according to number of times we cried and prayed for babies, meanwhile i dont know why they were all twins or is it just me that wants twins? some of you will get it by force...its already late to escape it grin

40 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 26, 2015
Hello ladies,how una dey? Mamateniola01,i hope u r feeling much better now,pele. Thats what ttc does to us,u will be fine kiss. Redeemed,thanks for that wonderful piece,God bless u. Sprinkling baby dust our way. @mumihaja, what a revealing dream!!! wow, i want twins o, even triplets....so i claim mine grin. So shall it be for all of us, Baba God we are so ready for Your Blessings!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 26, 2015
@rozeeb have u tried Mother of Christ? They have good gynaecologists and affordable as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 11:10am On Oct 26, 2015
@ redeemed, reading these words just made my day brighter, in short I nearly started speaking in tongues smiley. Thanks and God bless you.

@ stephyberry, are you on any drugs or supplements? It may be the cause, sometimes too an infection is the culprit.

@ babyfacenumb1, beautiful baby shower cake. I have saved the picture sharply for my babies shower in August next year grin

@cyntobless, hmm my sister do you have fibroids because the treatment you are taking is for fibroids oh. Although alligator pepper also works on prolactin levels lowering it.

@ Enugu mamas, please chuk mouth and put in rozeeb question.

@all the MIA mamas that are back, welcome, oya receive your unlimited 2015BFP in Jesus name. For MIA mamas yet to come, please try and show face oh.
Sweet FRAGRANCE baby dust to us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 11:18am On Oct 26, 2015
@ mumihaja, that dream is a revelation. It is the confirmation that God is hearing our prayers. Hmm you say the children are too much, hehehe me I was just thinking, what if I get belle come born four children at once wetin bros go do grin shocked tongue cheesy grin. Na only triplets I want ni oh, so I receive my triplets from the set. Other mamas please come oh pikins don land, say what you want and receive it.

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyeEjima(f): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2015
Greetings greetings to all my beautiful and fruitful mamas thanks for d love u guys showed me when I was under the weather, @happymummy, stephyberry, lynsunny, joyfulmoda, rainyday, mummyEsther, mum2bsoon, triangullar, cravingchic, babyadorable,Janedyke6 and all other mamas that prayed for me in secret, May God Almighty blast una yakata with BFPs way carry twins, triplets, quadruplets, quintuplets, octuplets, oya mke I stop here b4 some mamas go begin dey dodge my prayers o grin

TESTIMONY TIME.... OVER COMERS TIME....

My fruitful mamas mke una help me thank Baba God o. On Saturday morning, I woke up with my small energy com decide say I wan cook beans cuz dat one na hubby favourite Saturday morning delicacy cheesy I com put beans for pressure pot, but as e com dey boil, I notice say the cover no key well. As usual, I com try to shift the cover mke I try key am well. Suddenly, na GBOAAAAAA!!!!! I jst hear, the cover just fly comot with hot water and beans all over the place. I just fly comot com dey shout Blood of Jesus up n down leave Dh and beans for kitchen. I still don't kno how dh and I managed to escape unhurt bt I kno that it was Papa God that saved us. smiley
My God is too faithful to fail. I noticed that the devil has been trying to steal my joy because I have decided that I wasn't going to rant abt ttc anymore but my Jehovah Over do Pass am. I'll keep being my bubbling and cheerful self till I miraculously get my BFP and there is absolutely nothing that d devil can do abt it grin tongue
Team July2016 for the supernatural delivery of my Ejimas by the special grace of God and Unlimited BFPs 2015 on this thread IJN, AMEN!!!!!

Time to do some catching up on the old posts that I haven't read...... love u all plenty plenty kiss kiss kiss

21 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 11:52am On Oct 26, 2015
@mumihaja... Amen and Amen. MamaEjima loading. #Team2016mum#

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 11:53am On Oct 26, 2015
wow!! @mumihaja I don take my own oo twin or qaud so dat I'll close shop at once and so shall it be for me ijn Amennn.

Baby dust to us all...

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
oluwashindara01:
List of d 15 people choosenfor free medical screening then 5 will be selected for free ivf procedure..... I wasnt chosen but I hope one of us was o.....dat wild make me soon happy.

I also applied but wasn't chosen..... My God pass them, he doesn't want to share his glory with anyone #I believe my God will do it ##july2016#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
@Mumihaja make i quickly take my own twins ooo(Erifeoluwasimi and Erimipe) no time to check time... .

TeamBFP2015...... . Proudlyamother2016

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
cyntobless:

Do you have cyst?
could be the cyst that burst and it can cause fluid collection in the POD.

when my cyst burst, i had fluid collect in the POD.
which has never happened all my life.
i tested for infection and it came out clean.
had to use guifie bao again.
before i was clean then noticed i started having discharge again and started diflucan.

so test and do scan to be sure how far if its the cyst that bust or the fibriods that's disappearing.
use panty liners to prevent odor.

fertility dust dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by preciousoru(f): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
It is so heart warming to know that women can support each other during testing times. You ladies remain blessed and remember God always makes a way! Blessings in abundance.
safe06:
let us all be strong please...everything will be alright...
Let's just do the necessary things and leave the rest to God...Eat well,rest well,exercise well,bd well,seek treatment from gynaes,take folic acid,pray well and leave the rest for God..
What profit has sad tears brought?if you have the financial means,visit a good gynae,run the necessary tests,and decide on which treatment plan to follow...if it's the patience therapy,if it's clomid,iui,ivf....
May God give us double for our trouble,Amen...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
@ mumihaja i tap into ur relavation n i receive my twins.. Divine n. Destiny ##july2016#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
mumihaja:
Good morning y'all,

i had a dream last night that it was me and dh turn to have babies and while we were gisting and waiting they came to tell us that the babies were ready so i told the nurses to hold on that we will tip them when we pick the babies and to my greatest surprise, when we went for the babies, they were all dressed like newborns and they were kept in twos and they were over 20 portions and i was like this is too much we wanted just 2 babies how can you guys give us over 40 who will help carry some of them seeing its just dh and i and besides they are just too much and infact it seems the nurses didnt hear me cos one was still bringing the babies, i also noticed one elderly lady that looked like a mad woman kept about 10 at her side and told me those were her own that i should give her some money to take those ones as well and in my mind i was like ive not finished collecting the proper ones its your own i will take.......my interpretation is that it is truly time for the rain of BFPs and its going to come like a surprise to us cos we are going to get more than we expected....God has come to answer our piled up prayers and it seems the Angels are bringing the babies according to number of times we cried and prayed for babies, meanwhile i dont know why they were all twins or is it just me that wants twins? some of you will get it by force...its already late to escape it grin

I receive and collect my Twins in JESUS NAME. Esther and Elijah, Welcome home.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mumihaja: God Almighty bless you for the post. Its indeed a revelation.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cyntobless(f): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ayaayo:
@ Cytonbless, please run urine mcs and hvs tests to ascertain what the cause of the discharge is, like u too I have been ttcing for 10months,, just did urine mcs and I'll be going for treatment based on the result, so ju
st discuss with your gynea

Fertility blessings

this MCs and hvs is it done in the hospital or lab. and how much is the cost.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.