Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,229 members, 7,880,859 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:16 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5462201 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ommyk:
Hello house, Newbie here.Been ttc for a year n 6months .Had an evacuation last year august.Pregnancy wasn't viable coupled with fibroid. Hope am welcome smiley
u r most welcom.its my prayer dat ur stay here will b very very short IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
pweetiebabe dear,it is well,tell her God has done it,it will soon manifest in the physical.We would all smile with our BFP's in 2016..
@Ommyk,u are welucome oh,may ur stay be short and fruitful..
@all,don't give up,its not over,we would testify soon,this would soon be history..
#confessionbringsconception#
#feelingpositive#
#supernaturalconception#
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
@laurasmum am fine am done tanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tenderchic: 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
Just signed in now and read this sad news. @mumihaja , i am short of words, please take heart. in everything lets give tnx to God.

in addition to prayers I dont want u to believe that somebody is responsible for ur MC bcs if you do, devil will capitalize on it. moreover where were the guy when u conceived?. God says that he maketh d wisest man the most foolish one. Pls continue with your prayers and always tnk God for blessing u wt that pregnancy and continue to thank him in anticipation of your new BFP with twins.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tenderchic: 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
MummyEsther and 4realwoman God bless you both for compiling the names.
I am in for the prayers.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MoonChildng: 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
Http://kaymu.com.ng/seller/moonchild now has in stock

Amla Juice (Indian goose Berry) ----- # 3,199

Everest Tumeric powder ---#900

Cinnamon Sticks ----- # 900

Fenugreek seeds ----# 900

Black Cumin seeds ---# 900

Trs Crushed Black Pepper ;---# 1,499

Flaxseed seed ----- # 1,299

Chamomile tea ----# 1,500

Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar -----#1799

Hemani Black seed Oil------ # 2,499

Mustard Seed Oil ----- # 2,499

Sesame Seed Oil ----- # 2,999

Green Olives

Black Olives

Ashtang herbals Haritaki Herbal slimming tablets--# 3,199

Fillipio Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil----# 2,499

KTC Pure almond Oil----- #3,199

Visit us today for your organic products
You may also consult us for your Natural health Remedies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 3:28am On Dec 20, 2015
4realwoman, no vex if I pushed too far abeg. Na urgency cause am.

All the Mums that suggested days for collective prayers and fasting all said Wednesday is fine, cravingchic, nennynj, Mumihaja and others.

Please all other Mums that are OK with Wednesday should please indicate. So we can start in this new week.

As for chain prayers, I'd have suggested we pray for 6 Moms/Dads per day. We have 170 names, cos some names were repeated but list counts 174.

I'll post the 6 names every day until we get to the end of the 2lists. So, after this first month, you should know the day of the week your name will be prayed for.

According to the lists, starting from the top:

Monday:

tsquaure
sanrima
mumihaja
Amhappy
Mummyejire
chigirl45

Will be prayed for on this thread amongst other things we'll be discussing generally.

The only BUT in the chain prayers is that, most of us are usually busy with work and might even forget to partake in the daily prayers,
so
In summary, all what I've been saying and routing for is:

Wednesdays for collective prayer/fasting.

All na suggestions OO! Abeg let's contribute biko

May God Almighty give us successful pregnancies in JESUS NAME. May we never TTC again after this BFP we will get in JESUS NAME

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Caringpro(f): 5:44am On Dec 20, 2015
@mummyesther i did nt see my name on that list wht is wrong. pls add my name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 5:45am On Dec 20, 2015
MummyEsther:
4realwoman, no vex if I pushed too far abeg. Na urgency cause am.

All the Mums that suggested days for collective prayers and fasting all said Wednesday is fine, cravingchic, nennynj, Mumihaja and others.

Please all other Mums that are OK with Wednesday should please indicate. So we can start in this new week.

As for chain prayers, I'd have suggested we pray for 6 Moms/Dads per day. We have 170 names, cos some names were repeated but list counts 174.

I'll post the 6 names every day until we get to the end of the 2lists. So, after this first month, you should know the day of the week your name will be prayed for.

According to the lists, starting from the top:

Monday:

tsquaure
sanrima
mumihaja
Amhappy
Mummyejire
chigirl45

Will be prayed for on this thread amongst other things we'll be discussing generally.

The only BUT in the chain prayers is that, most of us are usually busy with work and might even forget to partake in the daily prayers,
so
In summary, all what I've been saying and routing for is:

Wednesdays for collective prayer/fasting.

All na suggestions OO! Abeg let's contribute biko

May God Almighty give us successful pregnancies in JESUS NAME. May we never TTC again after this BFP we will get in JESUS NAME

Mummyesther goodam and other mamas and papas,weldone for this good Work,God bless U.I agree with the Wednesday date,dats fine by me.oya mamas talk ya own ooo, grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 5:58am On Dec 20, 2015
Caringpro:
@mummyesther i did nt see my name on that
list wht is wrong. pls add my name
Caringpro, the list is updated with your name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 6:03am On Dec 20, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Contumely: 7:15am On Dec 20, 2015
Ayaayo:

1. I usually take avocado pear and banana wenever i notice low libido and it works for me (maybe its in my head grin)

2. for this i gat no idea
3. for honey, i prefer the ones in stores cos i feel they have a brand to protect and u can find lot of options
4. Also thinking of getting immunace just to boost immunity

My dear we are in the same boat o, everything is fine from doc's perspective. it will end in praise for us.

Ok thanks. The honey though. What I read about the brands content and value is not encouraging at all. The locals may be better.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Contumely: 7:16am On Dec 20, 2015
Ladiva:
Contumely... I don't know about the zinc supplement.
As per the honey, I buy trusted & affordable like rowse for fear of adulterated ones.

I have used astymin and its a great blood tonic.

Generally, try to eat healthy, do garlic, ginger, lots of fruits and veggies. All the best
thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 7:19am On Dec 20, 2015
MummyEsther God bless you, can't wait for Wednesday to come, God will surely grant our heart desires
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Contumely: 7:21am On Dec 20, 2015
legendsmother:
HWA to u lynsunny

@cuntumerly for d honey I prefare d locals, does people get it themselves from Bush!

For d astyfer is good av used it sometime ago

For d zinc I don't tink u shud prescribe drugs for urself sha ooooo lack of libido cud b due to stress, testoterone or any other underlying medical condition! God forbid but d zinc cud even aggreviate it I feel u shud get a proper diagnosis before taking prescriptions.

@Ripvanwick pls come n answer our new frnd @cuntumerly
Ok but like which zinc brand have you used before? The ones around are just in gluconate and studies show it has low absorption.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Contumely: 7:22am On Dec 20, 2015
mamakendra:
@contumerly. Welcome to our e-family. Hope u have paid your dues to @safe06, if not, join the queue. So to question, my hubby is on zinc(though prescribed by the dr), I dnt know the one that is absorbable or not. He also took manix at a time, and I have heard great reviews about it. Hope this helps.
Ehhhehh. My own legendy mama. Thanks for asking. They are ok. How you dey now?
ok thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tenderchic: 8:41am On Dec 20, 2015
@MummyEsther, as u suggested, wednesday for collective midnite prayers I supported. also 6 names to pray for daily is also good. let's hear from others.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Contumely: 9:02am On Dec 20, 2015
tsquaure:
@lilamaka. How is his diet now. D supplements u will find in drugs for sperm boosting u can get in natural foods but u have to be consistent. Give him foods rich in vitamins like fruits. If he drinks alcohol coke (carbonated drinks) or coffee he has to let go of it. Reduce his carbohydrates to the minimal possible level. Make him fresh vegetables every day. Don't over cook. Look for carrots, tomatoes try to feed him raw good source of antioxidants Try giving him smoothies. Walnuts too are a very incredible source of antioxidants Let him do without under pants for a while. Avoid hot baths. Pray hard for him don't get tired. The Lord is your strength. Remember u are not alone in this. Through the love of Christ our Saviour all must be well. Big e hugs

Does carbohydrate have negative effect?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:16am On Dec 20, 2015
@ CravingChic, @pweetymii and my oda mamas. ... Thank you so much for u word of encouragement we shall all testify soon in jesus Name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ibari(f): 9:19am On Dec 20, 2015
Please my name should be included. Ibari
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Caringpro(f): 9:49am On Dec 20, 2015
MummyEsther:

Caringpro, the list is updated with your name
Thanx dear. God will answer our prayers in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:27am On Dec 20, 2015
@MummyEsther, u no push too far and I no vex @all, na for the betterment of all of us for here and God go answer us all in Jesus name Amen. I tink we can start with the prayer point that Drdreluv posted here and also the prayer link that fumbaby posted 2.

@ommyk, you are welcome and I pray your stay here will b short and fruitful in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumjk: 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
@Mummyesther, thanks for this good work may God bless u! I agree with all ur suggestions. Hope we start early. Happy Sunday All
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
Mummyesther the wednesday fasting & prayer is just perfect. Plz ma kindly explain how we go about that 6 names per day.
May all our heart desires be granted thru Christ our Lord. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
Contumely:

Does carbohydrate have negative effect?
too much carbohydrates is not good for couples trying to conceive. More vegetables vitamins n proteins advised. @all excited about our fasting n prayer programme. D Lord grant us answer to our prayers speedily.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Contumely: 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
tsquaure:
too much carbohydrates is not good for couples trying to conceive. More vegetables vitamins n proteins advised. @all excited about our fasting n prayer programme. D Lord grant us answer to our prayers speedily.

could u pls tell me the science behind that if any?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
@MummyEsther, well done, the Wednesday fasting and prayers is a good one
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
@Amhappy, congratulations! Happy bumping, God will grant you stress free pregnancy period and safe delivery in Jesus name.

@MummyEsther and 4realwoman, thank you for your good works. May God intervene in your situation and grant your heart desires. God bless you.
@all, happy Sunday!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rozeeb: 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
@MummyEsther and @4realwoman weldone my sisters God will bless u with BFPs. I
concur with the wednesday collective fasting and prayers. I cant wait ohh God will grant us plenty BFPs in Jesus Name Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oleayo22(f): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
@mummyesther, well done sis. Am in for the Wednesday prayer and fasting as well as 6 names daily. In addition, is it ok if the 6 ppl we are meant to pray for also indicate their ttc health issue/s? So we dont pray general prayers for them. For example doctors report concerning me is bilateral tubal blockage, when its my turn to be prayed for prayers will be chanelled towards that and likewise other mamas too. Just my two cents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
@mumihaja what else can I say , other mamas hv said it all. This is God's battle nd I know He will nt allow His name to drag to mud. it is well with u dear.
@mompurity nd @Amhappy congrat to u both. wishing u h & h 9 months with smooth delivery.
@ 4realwoman nd mummyesther thanks for d good work. d arrangement is ok.
welcome new babies , wishing u all shortest stay.
@ekeminabasi, hmm, my dear sister do nt entangle urself with evil spirits, d after effect is always terrible.
@ all happy sunday nd compliment of d season.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
@ mumihaja, God will give u double for ur loss.
@mompurity nd @Amhappy congrat to u both. wishing u h & h 9 months with
@ all happy sunday nd compliment of d season.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.