Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:31 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5461837 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 25, 2015
Joy in your life is all I wish
Peace so that you feel alright
May the magical Christmas light
Make your Christmas a tad more bright
Wishing you love and happiness this season
Christmas is a lovely season
Merry Christmas to you and your family! Love from Mowojuoluwa mama ibeji 2016. To my ATC ' about to conceive '

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 8:12am On Dec 25, 2015
Happy bday Ayauche... aka Jesus baby.... many happy returns to u.
Merry Christmas my e-mamas. This Christmas will bring good tidings to us all.
#teamabouttoconceive2016#

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 8:43am On Dec 25, 2015
@ayauche happy birthday to u sis
Merry Xmas to everybody

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:47am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Xmas to the best e-family ever.... i pray by this time next year the Lord will have rewarded Us with our double portions of Blessing ijn.. .. Wishing you all a prosperous 2016 from the family of Princess Oluwatosin

AF show its self dis morning but that will never stop me from enjoying dis reason... E-HUG to u all

HBD her royal Highness, royal jewel, royal majesty @Ayauche wullnp sis

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 11:26am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry xmas mamas and papas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by finecheek12: 11:46am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry christmas to all awaiting mothers May God,s Grace and Mercy Qualify us to be Mothers and fathers. This is my Hamper to everyone.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 25, 2015
Mummyesther and 4realwoman,God bless u both for us efforts. May d Almighty wipe away our tears and grant us our request.Amen. @all.....wishing u a memorable Christmas and a happy new year. @ayauche...happy birthday!!! May God grant u your heart desire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas joyful mothers and fathers of great nations... Lots of love from hubby and I kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
Pweetiebabe:
Merry Xmas to the best e-family ever.... i pray by this time next year the Lord will have rewarded Us with our double portions of Blessing ijn.. .. Wishing you all a prosperous 2016 from the family of Princess Oluwatosin
AF show its self dis morning but that will never stop me from enjoying dis reason... E-HUG to u all

HBD her royal Highness, royal jewel, royal majesty @Ayauche wullnp sis
woah we are cyle buddy, dont this is our last af.
I'm happy cause only the living can ATC
Merry Xmas to all ATC
As for me my TWINS will celebrate xmas next year with me and my lovely husband

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
wishing all my E mamas a Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year. Team2016.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amfertile(f): 3:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
Happy christmass to every body.
@beegurl thanx dearfor the suggestion.
Mummyhaja that your style makes sence ooo, thanks much dear.mean while xmass mood activated
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
MummyEsther thanx ma'am.
Laurasmum my sure padi. God bless u.
Cathyibok: yes ooo na Jesus baby I be. Thank u sweetie.
@Anikeayun: Thank u swt sis.
@Pweetiebabe: u too much dear sis,thank u. No mind AF oo it can't kill ur swag, na the last AF be dat cos u are about to conceive.
Rainyday: thanx sis

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
Dear God of Goodness and Grace, Hold us close. We're hopeful, anxious and excited, longingly waiting for the moment of conception. May it be Your will that the life of our child begins soon. Place it ever so gently in our womb where we will nurture and protect the precious gift of life we are about to receive. Amen.

Merry Christmas dear all...

@mummyesther May the Lord reward you.
@ ayauche HBD sis, you will celebrate with your twins next Christmas. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
@Ayauche even though i no see cake oooo but all dsame e-hug to you

@Prettmum my cycle love.... Imagine prettmum and pweetiebabe nice combination may God answer our prayers dis new cycle ijn....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
Mercy is all we ask for Oh! Lord, Your Mercy that prevails over judgement is what we want upon every person who is known here by the following title. Thank You Lord, for we know You have answered us already.

Amen.

Fridays - starting from 25th Dec. 2015:
1. tsquaure
2 sanrima
3 mumihaja
4 Amhappy
5 Mummyejire
6 chigirl45
7 pweetymii
8 Fumbaby
9 Lynsunny
10 iomoge2
11 4realwoman
12 Melsmum
13 CravingChic
14 Tenderchic
15 MummyEsther
16 Pweetiebabe
17 amfertile
18 mumjk
19 happymummy
20 Serefunmee
21 Mandydaisy
22 rainyday
23 Mowojuoluwa
24 zenoj
25 RipVanWink

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceaseth. His mercy never come to an end. They are new every morning, new every morning. Great is Your faithfulness o Lord, great is your faithfulness.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwashindara01: 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
Compliment of d season my e-family
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
Have Mercy on everyone known by the names below OH! LORD. Forgive all thier sins and cleanse them with the Blood of JESUS. Draw them closer to Yourself by Your Mercy and grant them all thier long-awaited heart desires of the Fruit of the womb, successful pregnancies and complete home. Make thier children surround thier tables and let thier Joy Be Full in JESUS NAME. AMEN.

1. tsquaure
2 sanrima
3 mumihaja
4 Amhappy
5 Mummyejire
6 chigirl45
7 pweetymii
8 Fumbaby
9 Lynsunny
10 iomoge2
11 4realwoman
12 Melsmum
13 CravingChic
14 Tenderchic
15 MummyEsther
16 Pweetiebabe
17 amfertile
18 mumjk
19 happymummy
20 Serefunmee
21 Mandydaisy
22 rainyday
23 Mowojuoluwa
24 zenoj
25 RipVanWink

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chigirl45: 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas "going to conceive" mamas and papas,may the joy that goes with the season bring us unending joy

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ommyk: 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas everyone
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jamesbridget13(f): 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
Merry xmas all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
Mrsfrank thank u my sister
Pweetiebabe: abeg no vex, I go send the cake.

I pray in a special way for all about to conceive mamas that there names are included in 2day's prayer that Almighty in his infinite mercies will meet them at the point of there needs and grant all there heart desires thru Christ our Lord. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
I pray for the 25 mamas for friday 25th.
Merciful Lord, your word says in Romans 3:23 that all have sinned and come. Short. Of the glory of God. Father they have sinned against you and their sins are not hidden from you and so they have come at the foot of your cross at this hour to ask for your mercy and pardon.

Wash them with your precious blood and show them your loving mercy again for in Lamentations 3:22-23,you said that your unfailing love and mercy still continues, they are newevery morning great is thy faithfulness.

Father, may they always enjoy your everlasting mercy and loving kindness, all the days of their life in Jesus mighty name I prayed. AMEN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
The ancient of days, unchangeable Changer, the Lord that can bring surplus out of nothing, the miracle working God, I pray for we your children that are represented here by this monikers, Lord Jesus visit our lifes and destroy every anti-fruitful agents in Jesus Name, Lord i pray you will consume any power, obstacle and person saying no to your yes in our lifes... .

Father because your word says if the foundation be destroyed what can the righteous do? Baba please visit our foundations and destroy every evil altar irrespective of what they may stand for (blocked tubes, pcos, endo, low sperm count, fibroids etc) delaying our testimonies in Jesus Name. .. Thank you Abba father because year2016 is going to be a stressfree and fruitful year for Us.

1. tsquaure
2 sanrima
3 mumihaja
4 Amhappy
5 Mummyejire
6 chigirl45
7 pweetymii
8 Fumbaby
9 Lynsunny
10 iomoge2
11 4realwoman
12 Melsmum
13 CravingChic
14 Tenderchic
15 MummyEsther
16 Pweetiebabe
17 amfertile
18 mumjk
19 happymummy
20 Serefunmee
21 Mandydaisy
22 rainyday
23 Mowojuoluwa
24 zenoj
25 RipVanWink

[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amfertile(f): 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
In Jesus name, Amen,amen and amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas to a wonderful e-family, may the joy of this season last in our homes in Jesus name

@Ayauche, happy birthday, your new age shall usher you into numerous blessings in Jesus name

@Ayaayo,longest time, trust you are good.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
God is able to do just what He says He would do...
He's gonna fulfill every promise to you....
Don't give up on God cos He won't give up on you...
He's ABLE!!

Abba Father, by the blood of the everlasting covenant that was shed for the remission of our sins and for us to have access into your presence, we ask that you show Mercy on us and renew Your grace and Mercy around us once again in Jesus name! Amen.

1. tsquaure
2 sanrima
3 mumihaja
4 Amhappy
5 Mummyejire
6 chigirl45
7 pweetymii
8 Fumbaby
9 Lynsunny
10 iomoge2
11 4realwoman
12 Melsmum
13 CravingChic
14 Tenderchic
15 MummyEsther
16 Pweetiebabe
17 amfertile
18 mumjk
19 happymummy
20 Serefunmee
21 Mandydaisy
22 rainyday
23 Mowojuoluwa
24 zenoj
25 RipVanWink

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gaily04(f): 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas to you all. Indeed a fruitful 2016 awaits you all. Remain blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
Miracle worker,miracle worker, he has done a miracle a miracle today. Your name is yaweh, your name is yaweh,u are the miracle working God, your name is yaweh..... he has done it it again,he is d same yesterday, today and forever. Mama's help me thank God.
Am pregnant. U are next ijmn.

40 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 11:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
@evacroft......u don get belle, na God win oooo. happy for u sis. Congrats nd happy bumping. May u carry to term IJN. Miscarriage is not ur portion ijn. Have a smooth ride to motherhood. grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
Came on here today and found my name been remembered in the prayers here,thank u mummy Esther, God in his infinite mercy will show us his mercy,as we ask thru Jesus Christ, I will join too on the 30th and at when my name fall into.just came to read from u guys to left up my soul as hubby is giving me stress. The guy curses me with big words at every little thing, words like: omoale,oloriburuku,masanfani,awon ebi e on I jere e,and so many unprintable words.and after a day,he postrates and expects it to be fine. Am thinking of a drastic move, as u all know that there's limit to human endurance, have past my limit of endurance. I don't want to accept his apology just like that this time around.am asking holy spirit to lead me...
Sorry for long post
Just needed to pour my heart
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 11:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
1. tsquaure
2 sanrima
3 mumihaja
4 Amhappy
5 Mummyejire
6 chigirl45
7 pweetymii
8 Fumbaby
9 Lynsunny
10 iomoge2
11 4realwoman
12 Melsmum
13 CravingChic
14 Tenderchic
15 MummyEsther
16 Pweetiebabe
17 amfertile
18 mumjk
19 happymummy
20 Serefunmee
21 Mandydaisy
22 rainyday
23 Mowojuoluwa
24 zenoj
25 RipVanWink
That is why u r called jehovah....
That is why u r called jehovah....
What u say u will do....
That is what will do....
That is why u r called jehovah
Thank u dear God for these ur daughters whose name appear on the list for today 's special prayer. Oh lord my God, show them mercy, grant them favour in ur sight. Visit them divinely. Thank you for breaking the yoke of delay in Jesus name. Mercy oh lord..... ur mercy is all that is needed. forgive their wrong doings knowing and unknowingly .... thank u Jesus for answered prayers ijn.... AMEN.
CONGRATULATIONS to all the 25 mamas. Your time is now!!!

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 12:00am On Dec 26, 2015
@ajuwarhodes....... #sad sigh# here is throwing u an e-hug..... I know that feeling and all I can say is that the Lord is your strength. May God give u strength to carry on. Why would ur hubby rain curses and use abusive words on u Not so nice of him and I pray God touches his heart to realize his wrong doings on time.
Please always pray for him that God should have mercy on him and change him. It is well!!!!
I hope u r working oooo, cuz with this kind of thing happening, I bet u staying at home makes it worse. Get busy with urslf so that u can invest ur time in something instead of thinking all day.... Pelle my sis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.