Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5455235 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Shofas: if he's remorseful, while she's still away, let him start taking arv medications to suppress the HIV, a medical doctor would advice in detail. For hepatitis, he also needs to get treated and I'll strictly suggest both of them see a good medical doctor to explain the pros and cons of this issue.
But take it from me (I'm not a doctor), I know couples Who have spouses that have HIV&hepatitis and the other partner is free. As long as the infected partner is on the accorded medications and well-managed by doctors.
You can pm me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
Sugah: Congratulations to you!!!!!! What great news this 2nd day of the new year.
May you have a successful Pregnancy, baby alive, mom alive, dad alive with plenty money and good health.
Enjoy your pregnancy. It is well with you

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
@sugah congratulations. To God be the glory. Alleluia to our God for this good news ooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
Redeemed:
@olubankemi, I rejoice with you, this is the best news ever. God will keep you, dh and LOs in Jesus name. Keep shinning dearie.

@babyadorable, ladiva, safe06 and other MIA mamas, pls show face. God bless us all in Jesus name.
BFPs galore!
redeemed luv,tnx 4 d mention.am back,travel 4 xmas no ntwk.hmmmm I had to travel,after 3yrs I face my pple empty handed,wave all d question n mockery. God b praise cos he gave mi courrage to face all.tnk God cos I kn 2016 is our year of BFPs, God will end dis shame.baby dust to us all.d vigillant mamas weldon.d belleful mamas God is ur strength.save delivery.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Shofas: 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
MummyEsther:
Shofas: if he's remorseful, while she's still away, let him start taking arv medications to suppress the HIV, a medical doctor would advice in detail. For hepatitis, he also needs to get treated and I'll strictly suggest both of them see a good medical doctor to explain the pros and cons of this issue.
But take it from me (I'm not a doctor), I know couples Who have spouses that have HIV&hepatitis and the other partner is free. As long as the infected partner is on the accorded medications and well-managed by doctors.
You can pm me.
Thank you @mummy Esther May God surprise you this new year, I will pm you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
nennynj, cravingchic, mamadsquare, MarJuly, mompurity2 (im following you bumper to fender), zenoj, fumbaby, mummyEsther, lynsunny, pweetiebabe Thank you mamas for rejoicing with me. we shall all be celebrated in the coming days.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
@Sugah what a Mighty God we serve, what a might God we serve, heaven and earth adore him even angels bow before him what a might God we serve..

Congratulations darling sis, may you carry to terms and deliver like the hebrew women in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
Shofas, as disheartening as your story sounds i can say that it could have turned out worse. I have read of spouses intentionally infecting their partners with the deadly virus but that wasnt the case for your sister. I think your brother-inlaw is humane...

I believe your sister can still do IVF for reproduction while continuing to use protection during intercourse. You would be surprised the number of couples who live with the virus weather both or one. HIV is no longer a death sentence, as long as it is adequately managed.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
Congrats @sugah wishing u happy nd healthy bumping, wishing u a smooth and easy 9months

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LadyGuinivere: 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
Olubankemi twins! Ja Jehova thank u oooooooo!
God is faithful indeed oooo! Congrats nne
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
@ ladyguinevere, thanks sis, yes I know that they do surgery and even put a catheter balloon, but I also know that most times it seals back together. I just wanted someone that has actually undergone such successfully without reoccurring. Although I have advised my friend to consult a good gynecologist in a general hospital.

@ sugar, congratulations, hale and hearty nine months. This news sweet my belle oh, chai January must be sweet. grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
sugah:
Happy new year to joyful mothers. We shall all carry our babies this year in Jesus name.

Iomoge2 and legendsmother how is the weightloss program going? I have some tips oo, you mothers should come out of your hiding.

Am kukuma here o. I didn't do anything again o
But I want tips o
I stopped since then and am still on 94kg.
Am surprised i didn't add.

My Gyna advised I lose 20kg o.
Said until I lose 20kg before he is ready to see me o.
Gave me 2month. And I no fat o.
cry cry cry cry cry
Am 30kg overweight

I need all d tips I can get.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
Olubankemi, chia. God is good o.
Congratulations dearie.

@Sugah, see God of wonders. When u least expected.
Enjoy the ride dear.
Am so happy for you.
Happy bumping.

@LaurasMum, where art thou?
@Legendsmum, we miss you o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LadyGuinivere: 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
sanrima:
@ ladyguinevere, thanks sis, yes I know that they do surgery and even put a catheter balloon, but I also know that most times it seals back together. I just wanted someone that has actually undergone such successfully without reoccurring. Although I have advised my friend to consult a good gynecologist in a general hospuary
My sister. I believe in action with prayer o! Yes adhesions have a higher chance of reoccurrence but anyi ga ehi mgbagbu hara ogu? (Do we sit around doing nothing)
I suggest she combines both surgery and high dose of serrapeptase with castor oil packs with ballon catetar for 3 weeks.With by fire prayer. Fear no de catch that adhesion to return? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
@shofas, the earlier she get doc's or shrink's advice the better. Meanwhile if she's in los, let her tune in 2 99.3 on doctor julz health matters every tues bw 12-1 or www.drjulz.com for more information. Pls let her also be sure its true.

Unexpected visitor wants to spoil my new year yesterday, but I am overcomer. I noticed today that the blood was slippery, though I've not checked it before. Is it normal or could that be sign of ovulation. I have not detected ov for the past 4 months with digital clearblue opk. Pls any idea

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chili89: 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
Wonderful mamas! Join me in thanking God for his mercies in my life. I have finally gotten my own BFP as a new year gift from God almighty.

37 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Shofas: 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
MarJuly:
@shofas, the earlier she get doc's or shrink's advice the better. Meanwhile if she's in los, let her tune in 2 99.3 on doctor julz health matters every tues bw 12-1 or www.drjulz.com for more information. Pls let her also be sure its true.

Unexpected visitor wants to spoil my new year yesterday, but I am overcomer. I noticed today that the blood was slippery, though I've not checked it before. Is it normal or could that be sign of ovulation. I have not detected ov for the past 4 months with digital clearblue opk. Pls any idea

Thanks @sugah and @marjuly we are viewing the site as I speak no knowledge is too much I have learnt so much about hiv and Hepb in this few weeks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
Chili89:
Wonderful mamas! Join me in thanking God for his mercies in my life. I have finally gotten my own BFP as a new year gift from God almighty.

Congratulations
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
@Chili89, Congratulations sis! wishing u a stress free 9mnths. Happy bumping!
Team2016FertilityBlessing
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
2016 is a glorious year. I name the year odunayo . Year of joy. Congrats sugah and chili89. The Lord is good and his mercies endure forever. He always arrives on time. He is never late. The Lord keep ur pregnancies sisters , bring it to full maturity n grant u safe delivery. . My big announcement cometh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
Chili89:
Good News everywhere, congratulations darling may God journey with u 2ru out d 9months journey ijn. .. Happy bumping

Its my month to testify too ijn

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
Chili89:
Congrats babes. Happy bumping!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
Chili89:
ahhhhhh this kind God oh,i never see ur kind oh,this kind God oh,blessed be ur holy name...God of impossibilities is doing wonders in this thread,there is a wave of BFP's!Congrats dear,the almighty keep u and ur LO,happy bumping..
I am next in line...
#confessionbringsconception#
#supernaturalconception#

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamadsquare: 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
Congratulations @Chili89!
This year is really loaded with bfp's.
Me sef will come soon to announce mine.
Baby dust to all of us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
Congratulations chili89

Happy bumping
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
Pweetiebabe:
Wow!!! We came, we saw and we conquer....
@Safe06, mummyesther, Sugah, prettmum, Blessedmum, mumihaja, pweetiemum, Ajuwarhodes, mummyejire, iomoge2, fumbaby, mrsfrank, Melsmum, 4realwoman, pwettymii and other mamas i could nt mention their Names i pray our expectation shall never be cut short THIS year ijn... Love you all grin

Amen and thanks
This is our year in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
@chili89 and sugah, congratulations! This news don put joy for my heart and smile on my face. Lord Jesus, thank you for showing your awesomeness in the lives of our sisters. Grant them stress free 9 months and safe delivery at their due time in Jesus name.
I dey follow you bumper to bumper o

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ommyk: 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
Congratulations Sugah and Chili
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
@Chili89 thank God for your home. Congratulations. I wish you safe ride dear. May God journey with you in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
This is indeed Odunayo according to Tsquare, See how Almighty has already started distributing BFPs, today is just 2nd and we ve started counting. Very soon this forum will be empty cos we go don port. Am so so happy my sisters and surely one after the other we will all get ours.
Thanx to all that initiated and rekindle our prayers. God bless u.
A big congratulation and hug to Sugah and Chili89. I dey follow una straight up.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
happy new year fruitful mothers. congrat 2 d belleful mums.I knw God is set to do wonders in our life this yr, let perseverance be our watchword, pray hard,take our medication &have faith i believe our efforts will be crowned in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jennygurl(f): 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
wow happy new year fruitful mum's... @Sugah n @Chili89 Congrats and God keep u n your lo's health IJN....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.