Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5455515 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 17, 2016
Marcjane congrats to you, you Will carry to term in jesus name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oomiyale(f): 9:57am On Feb 17, 2016
These is why I hate teaching hospital ooooo. I have been goin since last cycyle for gynea clinic. The ask me to do hsg they can collect outside result I av to do it their. Last they cldnt book me noo space, this cycle was book for tomao. Since 9th imagine them calln me today dat doctor r on strike I can't do again tomao. I have to wait till next cycle again......so so frustrated abt this long thing after they ask me to wait a year b4 startin clinic for ttc. God shld just answer me.... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 10:16am On Feb 17, 2016
nennynj:
Join me praise the name of the lord... I got BFP yesterday and positive blood test today after nine years of marriage. What a mighty God we serve. May his name be exalted and magnified. He is awesome God..great one in battles, ocean divider, everlasting living God. May he be praised forever.

On what i did differently.... if u can rem my post on my gyna @ abj whom i ve been with for one year (jan, 2015) and i had a contract with her to pay a certain sum until i conceive. i ran out of patience in January, 2016 and told her i want to borrow money and go for ivf cos that is the only procedure i ve not tried. she told me we shld try once more. she sent me drug (i don't know the name and she refused to tell me the name till now) and parlodel (i ve liquid discharge from my breast even now). She gave me and dh days to bd (Jan 20-31). i took the drugs but bd was jst from 21-24 cos dh's niece(12 yrs old) was sick within the period we were told to bd though we lost her on 2nd of feb, 2016. i was not bother cos we all wanted to save the poor little girl's life before any other thing. On 10th Feb, my gyna called to know hw far cos my last af was on 10th jan. it was then i rem i ve not been counting. i waited for four more daz and went for strip test which showed two big fat line....and the rest that followed was... u kw nah..tears of joy..

it may also interest u to kw that since this yr, i avoided all drinks and depended on water. i also took more of fruits (water melon, cabbage, orange pineaple, cucumber et.c) and above all i attended morning masses and visited blessed sacrament after masses each day having one intention "TO CONCEIVE AND BE A MOTHER".

Last year fasting and prayer was not in vain... we will all carry our children this year ijn. I love u all.

CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummycandice: 11:10am On Feb 17, 2016
I don't want to spoil the present good mood on this thread but I need advice from you mamas. I've been viewing this thread for a while now and I prayed I won't have to register officially, but I need som1 to talk to. I'm getting married next month and dh and I have been ttc for 4 months now, although he's just telling me not to stress myself that a baby will come at the right time but I'm scared. For 4 years now we've been having intercourse but we never plan to have a baby b4 wedding, so I thought dh was very good at using cds. But now I can't help but think dat I might have been ttc for longer than I thought. Last cycle at ovulation day, during and immediately after intercourse I started having this severe stomach pain, I was weak and couldn't walk, dh was crying lik a baby, he thought I was dying. Lol. I would have gone to see a doctor but people are saying I should wait for 6 months. I'm sad cause I'm just 22 and I've never been pregnant before as my dh is the only one I've ever slept with. How can I be having ttc issues at thus age, I wish I started trying before my introduction last year, pls help the baby of the house. I can't even focus on my upcoming wedding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejimikeokwu: 11:11am On Feb 17, 2016
macjane congratulations I wish you stress free
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 11:20am On Feb 17, 2016
Congrats @nennynj and macjane, have a stress free nine month and deliver with ease in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 11:50am On Feb 17, 2016
@mummycandice Sorry i'll be harsh on you. You're not married yet and you're already provoking your system in the name of ttc. The stress alone could prevent implantation and even ovulation or you might have false ovulation pains and think you actually ovulated. My advice is to go and prepare for your forth-coming wedding. After that take a vacation and enjoy your honeymoon. Don't ttc and don't prevent. I bet you'll be back here for bfp announcement before you know it. Your only worry should be if you've been having irregular cycle or other discomforts before now. This pain you experienced after bd have you ever had it before now? Even if you decided not to see a doctor why not do a scan in any lab and clear your heard from the stress. You can also ask dh to run SFA if you think sth might be wrong; at least you guys will have enough time to treat it before people start poking into your marriage. Your're already asking people whether to visit the hospital? Hmmmm. I reserve my comment but don't run to us crying tomorrow that she/he was your best friend. TTC is not an experience you share with your bestie. She also has another bestie who has her own bestie and the chain continues. My dear, even when you start ttc, if you don't need external stress cum poison, let it be between YOU nd YOUR DH. No 3rd party should be carried on ttc bus unless you want to regret ever telling them. An exception will be those who actually passed or are passing thru ttc, they're the only ones to trust as they already saw hell and wouldn't want even their enemies witness such. Other than that, even your mother and mum inlaw shouldn't know every every. May you return with your bfp after honeymoon IJN, Amen. Happy married life in advance; awaiting my cake. @marcjane congrats. God will surely see you through this time around. H&H9Mths and beyond. @all good day and thank God its WEDNESDAY. May God grant the desires of our heart. Fertility blessing.

20 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
congratulations @nennynj & @macjane... I tap unto your testimonies. May the Lord visit us soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
chigirl45:

I haven't tried grape fruit juice o.Is there a special grape fruit juice or is it just to buy lots of grape and extract the juice?this ACV and BSM combo,what does it mean and how does it work,as well as where I can get it.pls pardon my plenty questions o,na wetin ttc dey cause
My dear its not grape, but GRAPE FRUIT. That's the orange grape the one that's usually soar to test. Squeeze half of it into a glass of warm water and drink. You can start a week to ovulation day and stop once you feel you have enough eggwhite mucus as it keeps boosting it. For better result, you can take one daily, half in the morning and half at night. i cut into two and preserve half in fridge for the night. Always squeezed into a glass of warm water.

For ACV(APPLE CIDAR VINEGAR) and BSM(Unfiltered Organic Black Strap Mollases)pls note the UNFILTERED(WITH MOTHER) AND ORGANIC(UNSULPHURED); I used a table spoon of each in a glass of warm water. First put the BSM in say half glass of hot water not necessary boiling(i use from my hot water flask) and disolve, then dilute to warm and add your ACV. First thing in the morning and last at night. Some people might experience side effects, so you can start with teaspoon and then increase. It can be taken throughout the cycle if you so wish and stop once you get your bfp. It has other health benefits.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
Congrats nennynj and macjane. U both will carry to term and deliver with ease. Amen. And I will also testify
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 12:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
@LadyG where art thou? Been ages.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummycandice: 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
Thank you I'm a very private person, but I do chat with people online. I've just experienced the pain once also.
miraclebaby:
@mummycandice Sorry i'll be harsh on you. You're not married yet and you're already provoking your system in the name of ttc. The stress alone could prevent implantation and even ovulation or you might have false ovulation pains and think you actually ovulated. My advice is to go and prepare for your forth-coming wedding. After that take a vacation and enjoy your honeymoon. Don't ttc and don't prevent. I bet you'll be back here for bfp announcement before you know it. Your only worry should be if you've been having irregular cycle or other discomforts before now. This pain you experienced after bd have you ever had it before now? Even if you decided not to see a doctor why not do a scan in any lab and clear your heard from the stress. You can also ask dh to run SFA if you think sth might be wrong; at least you guys will have enough time to treat it before people start poking into your marriage. Your're already asking people whether to visit the hospital? Hmmmm. I reserve my comment but don't run to us crying tomorrow that she/he was your best friend. TTC is not an experience you share with your bestie. She also has another bestie who has her own bestie and the chain continues. My dear, even when you start ttc, if you don't need external stress cum poison, let it be between YOU nd YOUR DH. No 3rd party should be carried on ttc bus unless you want to regret ever telling them. An exception will be those who actually passed or are passing thru ttc, they're the only ones to trust as they already saw hell and wouldn't want even their enemies witness such. Other than that, even your mother and mum inlaw shouldn't know every every. May you return with your bfp after honeymoon IJN, Amen. Happy married life in advance; awaiting my cake. @marcjane congrats. God will surely see you through this time around. H&H9Mths and beyond. @all good day and thank God its WEDNESDAY. May God grant the desires of our heart. Fertility blessing.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
Who is like unto thee oh Lord? no one! You hold the keys to our lives o Lord! There is none like thee o Lord! Indeed you are the God of surprises o Lord! Thank you Jesus! Ebe omasirigi no omasirim ooo!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Teal: 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
Congratulations nennynj and macjane. Great is our God. You will both carry to term in Jesus name.
May the mighty God answer all other waiting mamas speedily......i yearn to hear more bfps this February. So shall it be, Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tenderchic: 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
Congrats to nennynj and marcjane, sticky beans and happy bumping.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
mrsfrank:
congratulations @nennynj & @macjane... I tap unto your testimonies. May the Lord visit us soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
hello mummies pls can u recommend a brand of folic acid for me i.just finished Nature Made folic Acid but I could not get it in benin I want a change I checked for Health Aid Folic Acid but couldn't get to buy either
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chigirl45: 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
miraclebaby:
My dear its not grape, but GRAPE FRUIT. That's the orange grape the one that's usually soar to test. Squeeze half of it into a glass of warm water and drink. You can start a week to ovulation day and stop once you feel you have enough eggwhite mucus as it keeps boosting it. For better result, you can take one daily, half in the morning and half at night. i cut into two and preserve half in fridge for the night. Always squeezed into a glass of warm water.

For ACV(APPLE CIDAR VINEGAR) and BSM(Unfiltered Organic Black Strap Mollases)pls note the UNFILTERED(WITH MOTHER) AND ORGANIC(UNSULPHURED); I used a table spoon of each in a glass of warm water. First put the BSM in say half glass of hot water not necessary boiling(i use from my hot water flask) and disolve, then dilute to warm and add your ACV. First thing in the morning and last at night. Some people might experience side effects, so you can start with teaspoon and then increase. It can be taken throughout the cycle if you so wish and stop once you get your bfp. It has other health benefits.
Thanks darling for the detailed explanation.Where do I get this BSM and ACV?I stay in Lagos.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chigirl45: 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
marcjane:
Hello house,I'm always too lazy to post or comment. Pls pardon me,so I did a pt strip test yesterday and got two red lines.Today is my AF day and I'm cramping a lot,(scared).
I conceived on march 2015 and lost it may 29,2015. Since then I've been trying to conceive, all to no avail.I tried bit E,Folic acid,Clomid(3cycles),ovacare, Goko cleanser,visited gynae,yet no show.
I went herbal when i travelled for Xmas.God has remembered me this February and he will remember you all. congrats nennynj.
MARCJANE.
Congrats girl.....sticky bean all the way.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
marcjane:
Hello house,I'm always too lazy to post or comment. Pls pardon me,so I did a pt strip test yesterday and got two red lines.Today is my AF day and I'm cramping a lot,(scared).
I conceived on march 2015 and lost it may 29,2015. Since then I've been trying to conceive, all to no avail.I tried bit E,Folic acid,Clomid(3cycles),ovacare, Goko cleanser,visited gynae,yet no show.
I went herbal when i travelled for Xmas.God has remembered me this February and he will remember you all. congrats nennynj.
MARCJANE.

Congrats Dear. May God make this a healthy bfp, healthy pregnancy, healthy baby and mother, Amen. Did you find out what caused your last miscarriage?. Please even as you commit this pregnancy to God, I'll suggest that you immediately go to your Dr to get the lab to check your progesterone. Some ladies need progesterone support in the first trimester to support the baby to avoid miscarrying. Happy Bumping.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
happymummy:
hello mummies
pls can u recommend a brand of folic acid for me
i.just finished Nature Made folic Acid but I could not get it
in benin
I want a change
I checked for Health Aid Folic Acid but couldn't get to buy
either

My Dear, Folic Acid is Folic Acid, no brand is better than the other. The only difference is the mg (quantity of Folic acid) of each tablet. Some Brands can be higher while others are lower. So just go with anyone you can lay your hands on.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
@mummycandice congrats in advance. May God bless ur union fruitfully.
Firstly, dnt stress urslf over ttc now. It disrupts d body system. Since u said dis d first tym of having such pain. U can go for a pelvic scan, urine and HVS test and VDRL test. DH can also run d test too. By that u can know what's wrong. Enjoy ur honeymoon and bd at d right days.
Congrats to d preggy mamas. H n H 9months to u.
Baby dust to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
@marcjane, congratulations, may you carry to full term and deliver safely like the Hebrew women in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 3:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
happymummy:
hello mummies
pls can u recommend a brand of folic acid for me
i.just finished Nature Made folic Acid but I could not get it
in benin
I want a change
I checked for Health Aid Folic Acid but couldn't get to buy
either

Happymummy check for it at coca pharmacy or ladith pharmacy,u wil get it dere
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FOTAMG: 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
Gdaftn all. Pls who has done tubal flushing (not HSG) with Prof of LUTH. Or any other place. Can you please tell me ur experience?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
Happy mummy,i agree with Fvine,she is right
But if u stil insist u can get it at were I told U
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
@nennynj, though the sorrow may last tru d nite,joy will alwaz come in d morning.big congratulations to u ma'am,may God see u thru d 9mnth without any hitch.
@marcjane congrats to u too,happy for u sis.

@all we re all porting to preggy thread by Gods grace.delay is not denial.

Baby dust to evrybady kiss

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
Congratulations nennynj and marcjane, happy bumping, and may the Lord perfect what he has started in your lives in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uwasam(f): 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
Congrats nennynj and marcjaneto. Sister that is worried, pls do not sweat it, enjoy your marriage as anxiety have been told does not help in ttc. How old are you? wetin you want us wen dey mid 30's do? Please relax and enjoy your honeymoon. Am believing God for my miracle and all my ttc sister. I called the number of the lady that sells princess pearl i got here. She was so nice, she had to get it to me at the airport despite the fact that it was not on her way. God bless you madam. she has also been following up with questions. Have used two seeds so far. When i brought out the 1st seed i saw stuff like tissue paper, i almost ran out of the restroom, was wondering what those things were. I was of the view that the seed would disintegrate it did not, Sisters is that how is supposed to be? Sorry for my epistle, needed to update the house
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
Janix2:

Happymummy check for it at coca pharmacy or ladith pharmacy,u wil get it dere
thanks I actually went to airien and one.other one on sapele rd
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
@ijay024, This whitish thing.... is it watery? Hard? Painful? Is it breast milk which can signify high prolactin? Please see your Gynae
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
smiley Waohhhh, Thank u Jesus.
Nennynj and Marcjane I say a big congratulations sisters, The Almighty, King of Kings, Protocol breaker, Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament that has started this wonderful work will surely perfect it. Very soon this TTC forum will be empty cos we all wud ve ported to Preggy thread.

Mummycandice:Dnt get stressed up unnecessarily, Just go for a scan and let DH do the necessary test so ur mind can be at ease and concentrate on ur forthcoming wedding. I have also experienced that pain twice or 3 time immediately after my wedding but mine wud be in the week am expecting AF and I BD. The pain is usually a very serious one. I asked my senior colleagues in the office and was told maybe I was pregnant & those stuff or dh was getting farther than he's suppose but I later went for pelvic scan and all was fine so try concentrating on ur wedding for now. Congrats in advance babe. Abeg make una sorry for this long talk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.