Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,996 members, 7,931,431 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:29 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5508961 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (3056) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 06, 2012

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 06, 2012
Beautiful morning to fruitful mommies and Daddies!cheesy cheesy. @Beetle, sometimes I wonder too if I actually ovulate My temp increases by abt 4 degrees bt neva a BFP. My Ex-doctor once said I ovulated slowly and that the egg doesnt pop out undecided. I just tire!!! U said my levels are great but I tot FSH n LH was supposed to b 1:1 @Zenoj, tonite is the nite oooo, let all those involved and those that gave me standing orders prepare oooo! wink wink. @Santagelo25, Am happy that I have able to inspire U and boost ur faith. Unfortunately am not in Lagos. My Hubby had an infection that wldnt go away and until that was dealt wit there was virtually notin we cld do. Try anoda culture to be sure. I would also recommend fertility blend for men. U can join d prayers tonite wit ur wife if U dnt mind as d testimonies from d chain prayers are sure. Some cases of infertility are actually spiritual, hmmmm...that's gist for anoda day. U can send an email to Blendy77(ruonar2000@yahoo.com) asking for the contact of Dr. Smith whom she spoke well of and he resides in Lagos, so that's a plus for U. Tell ur Wife not to trouble herself, wat abt me that friends hide their pregnancies from like I carry a virus that wld kill their unborn baby, that is Y it is a reproach!!! And tonite our Prayer will be this reproach MUST GO!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2012
Heyyy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2012
@Zenoj,
Thanks a lot for that short piece. Many of the msgs I paste here is summarised in that. Let's not allow impatience or what people will say make us make go to any length to get out desires. I have heard of many stories of impatience that causes future pain and sorrow both for the person and even family. God help us wait on Him.

@santagelo25,
May God help us....Omonikiba's advice should be considered....a place where will-full blood shed occurs of innocent souls is abominable....see in as much as medical science is very good, it deadens the patients intellect to the reality of some situations. They call it 'D&C' to these girls to soften the name 'murder of innocent'.
They give nice names to procedures which are otherwise wrong. Medicine isn't bad but has limits.
Limits that the patient should decide because you do not have to do everything Dr says. You have a choice.
Pls its not easy but you have to really consider this...in as much as you so desire a child.

Medical science cannot solve everything but prayer can. If the medical drugs cannot treat your situation, prayer and those fruits can do your body good and miracles will happen...God never puts those that trust in Him to shame. God will take all the glory.

@Rocksqueen,
Please try what you can but many of the testimonies I get to hear, its the month that the women don't follow everything textbook that they conceive...its so funny.
We try all our human wisdom to let the egg and sperm meet and it doesn't work and when we just go with the flow....BFP....isnt that so funny. There is a specific wisdom for your case to be solved...it might not be general.
I am totally for doing it right but just relax....Gods got your back...it will happen before you know it.

@Mamatriplets,
Wetin person no go hear from Dr mouth? You ovulate slowly?! Hehn?
Fsh/lh ratio ohoin o...when its your time its your time o.
It gets to a stage, medical laws are suspended and the Dr go just dey look flabbergasted say how e happen...pls let's give God credit. He created the wisdom for everything.
Lord, it is our time to manifest...the axhead will float on water, rain may not fall or wind blow but water go show, the dew may not fall all around but on the cotton piece it will fall, we will shout like the israelites and the concrete and steel walls of Jericho will collapse with audio weapon. Na divine wisdom be that not mans.
Abeg, ladies make we no dey give too much power to the created (the thing God molded) but to the molder and creator who recreates.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2012
@Alwaystrue..You are all wonderful.God is really using everyone of you to give hope to the hopeless.I am happy to have come across this forum/thread.I call it SOLUTION CENTER.May God grant our heart desires.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2012
RocksQueen:

OH MY.....!Tell me about it! Do you know how many times I have complained about THAT here??
Infact its like we have different body clocks. Last cycle I surmised that it must be cos of the bigger bossoms, either that or God is trying to tell me something about my timing!
Choi! And during bd I will be praying that the motion or heavenly feeling doesn't vibrate the uterus to remove any implanted egg (I know Udoka will laf at me again. tongue ).
In God we trust sha....I pray that if we are dtd let nothing spoil any bfp in the making.

(I noticed that these days I type in Nairaland grammar LMAO!Sometimes I even tell dh 'fluid' or 'bossom' when I want to code from people) grin

hahahahaha we all are like twins, i virtually beg for it around ovulation, in the tww that i don't need it at all dats when i get no rest, the fear of dislodging an implanted miracle ha, it is well o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2012
Mama T please add me to the prayers tonite

Thank u all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2012
@ champs actually am smiling and have tears rolling at same time. its a beautiful site to behold. wishing this for all d ttc mamas oooo. AMIN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2012
@alwaystrue (hugss) thanks!
@pink and shiloh....maybe some hormones are emitted that are perceived in their subconsciousness.Lol!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2012
@ Mama Triplets, no it's meant to be roughly about 2:1. That is FSH is meant to be roughly about twice the LH level. Ladies pls add me to tonight's prayer.

I second that spiritual, that is the story of my life.

Beetle
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2012
@ Santangelo25, have you seen an urologist? Did they prescribe Tamoxifen? That can help increase your Testerone level. You can do a google search and combine Tamoxifen and Azoospermia.

Pls check out the link below.

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=289948.0

Hope that helps.

Beetle

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2012
@satangelo25,
I saw your response only after I posted. It is OK then. Thank God she isn't in that kind of clinic.
Ah, God is the solution o....thanks to Him.

@Rocksqueen,
Thank you too...you encouraged me to keep posting remember?

@Ladies & Gentlemen cheesy ,
Just as someone once said here let's pray that the quickening power of God should quicken our mortal bodies to be fruitful.
Just as Sarah received strength to conceive the Lord should release such and much more in our bodies tonight.

If no one knows how the bones grow in she that is with child, or how water enters the coconut, or how the heavy iron head of an ax could float in water after Elisha threw in a stick, in such way let us conceive our children this season that even we will keep wondering how it happened. Ah, God is too faithful to fail...He is the God whose source is a mystery.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmom: 11:59pm On Oct 06, 2012
MamaT,I am ready to fire d prayers o.even my DH is here singing praises to God.this is our year of fulfilment.

@All let's call on the heavenly host tonite.it is well with us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 07, 2012
It is done! It is done!! It is done!!! We have come to the Giver of Children. He "MAKETH" the barren woman to keep house and to be a JOYFUL MOTHER of Children. Praise ye the Lord, Psalm 113 V. 9. HALLELUYAH!!! For with God Nothing shall be impossible, Luke 1 V. 37. Let the TESTIMONIES Begin!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 08, 2012
Beetle: Ladies pls add me to tonight's prayer.

I second that spiritual, that is the story of my life.

Beetle
Beetle, am waiting to read abt ur story if U don't mind probably it will help us focus more on the spiritual implication of infertility and through Prayers We can Overcome. @all, welcome to a new week of Rejoicing as the God that giveth song in the night will bring Laughter to ur Situation, Amen. PEACE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:29am On Oct 08, 2012
Good morning fruitfull mamas

@all
I have noticed since the last cycle that my pms has drastically reduced, when the prolactin was high, l usually have nip.ple pain immediately after O till Af shows, last cycle l had mild pain 2 days to AF. For this cycle am about 8dpo no single nip.ple pain!. It means high prolactin was causing those pains.

My good church member friend who has been ttc since 2005 is about two months pregnant now. Eko hosptial told her and DH that the only solution for them is IVF. Sometime this year she got pregnant for the first time and miscarried. She said the woman who treated her placed her on numerous drips. After the MC her pastor neighbour told her God said the only solution to her infertility is Deliverance, after that MC she had no option than to follow the pastor's option of deliverance, she did 3 days dry fasting, that same month she conceived. This means some of these infertility issues are spiritual while some are medical..Thank God we are combining all these together.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfull1: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2012
@ Santangelo25, please dont give up. that result is not yours! DH was once diagonised with zero count. We got angry, rejected it ,prayed hard and took actions. As you have been earlier adviced pls see an urologist. Know wats up then you can attack it. DH's own was varicocele and after the surgery, the counts are shooting up without going back again. just praying for marratton like mamatriples own oo. lol.

Our miracles are here mamas and papas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
Hello Fruitful ladies,

this last Weekend i dreamt and saw very thick EWCM and i was very happy in the dream. God answers prayers and I believe HE has answered all our prayers concerning the fruit of the womb.

my Pastor advised me to buy baby things even if it just 2 or 3.
I advise you also do same and i believe those things will be used for our own children not as gifts to other children.

CHEERSSSSSSS!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
Yes o! It shall come to pass in this season for all of us IJN...amen!

Sometimes I ask myself why me?
But I know that my Redeemer lives and he says "Peace! Be still!" I just need to stand still and see His glory.

"You may be down, and feel like God has somehow forgotten......
....that you are faced with circumstances you cannot get through.
And right now it feels like there's no way out and you're going under.
But God's proven time and time again, He will take care of you"

I love this song...it gives me hope!

rtsp://v1.cache8.c.youtube.com/CjYLENy73wIaLQkkB8csyNVi-RMYJCAkFEIJbXYtZ29vZ2xlSARSBXdhdGNoYLfoyff0yeWdUAw=/0/0/0/video.3gp
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 6:00am On Oct 09, 2012
@Beetleand fruit-full,amen to your prayers.My spirit is lifted.i haven't seen any urologist yet.Though,i met a doctor that want me to do testicular biopsy(N45,000) before any other thing.I just need to be guided by those that have gone through this.Your advice is very much appreciated.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 6:37am On Oct 09, 2012
Good morning all!!!
"But the path of the righteous is like the light of dawn that shines brighter and brighter until the full day." -Proverbs 4:18
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2012
@santagelo, you can google it and read about it, then try and ask other doctors opinion about it before going on with it, it is well with you, try and pray with Rom 8:11, let the Spirit that raise Jesus quicken your mortal body.

@beetle and Udoka, its true that some of those infertility issues are spiritual, I sincerely prayed to God concerning my marriage, I had a dream after two days of praying hard, someone came to tell me in my dream that my husband needs prayers and that me I only need one particular drug, she mentioned it but right now I can't remember. If its prayers my hubby need, I will pray ooo, I told God please answer me when I call, my hubby is not the prayer prayer type, he is not even burdered about the result sef, am the one going all around even to consult doctors for him, he has never visited any.

Please sisters, in your private prayers remember me please I beg, I always mention you guys too. I just pray God will do a new thing in my life and family, the burden is on me as hubby doesn't care one bit, how can a man with issue as this be so care free? His sister's hubby is a doctor and he doesn't even want to mention it to him, I had to force him to take his drugs, force him to pray, force him to attend services of which he was not like this before. God please look upon me and just make the little in my hubby to be accompanied with the power of the Holy Spirit, that way my testimony will come.

Mamatriplet, please this weekend I dey for another round of dialing heavenly gsm code.

This year 2012, there shall not be a carry over to next year, we are goin to receive all we ask in this year in Jesus name, even if its only the faith of one, it will carry the other partner, so that God alone can be glorified.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2012
God will hear all our prayers IJN.

I hardly say this, but l will say it here, so we can all learn and believe that some things are real, even though science try to have explanation to them: Whenever l concieve, a certain man usually comes to sleep with me in my dream, anytime this happens, the next day will start with bleeding. This has been the battle all these years, which l trust God has given me victory this time around. Thats why l know for sure l need God/prayers more than doctors/drugs. Sure Doctors will always have explanation to all the miscarriages, it to me its spiritual.

My pastor raised a prayer point last sunday, that made a great impact to me:
psm 125:3 - its says, the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lots of the righteous, hence they righteous put their hands into iniquity.

The rod of the wicked is all the evils of the world, i.e barrenes, miscarraige, sickeness, poverty etc, when these comes upon one, and u try all you can to get a solution without result, if care is not taken, you start looking for solution at wrong places e.g native doctor, false prophet etc.

So when you pray command every rod of barreness, low fluid count, hormonal imbalance, etc out of your life...they bible says the shall NOT rest upon us, so they need to obey that instruction from God.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
@Udoka2, hummmmmm, thats exactly what I was delivered from, When I was preparing for the September Holy ghost service I prayed and fasted seriously days before the program that God will speak to my situation in that programme. While The General Overseer was ministering he released a direct message to me that " that man that has been molesting you in your dreams God said he had taken care of him" And I shouted a very loud Amen and started rejoicing my answered prayers. My dear with holy anger I pray that same prayer for you this afternoon, that man that has been molesting you, you will never ever see him again. His time has expired and and your victory has come. Because God spoke that word to me and I claimed it and it worked like magic for me, IT MUST WORK FOR YOU IJN. AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. You are freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
@udoka, amen amen amen amen, the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon us, from now on you shall not see the man again in Jesus name.you will be pregnant and carry you babies to full term as my God lives.

I got the insturction this morning in my dreams to pray for my hubby and before this morning sef I already plan a leave from work so that I can go far to a secluded place to pray for days with fasting. I have declared even it to God that this year won't end without Him answering my prayers and I have also prayed that He flood this place with mighty testimonies.my Jesus said every tree which My Father in heaven did not plant shall be uprooted, if He has said it I am going to put His Word right back to Him. I don't just marry my hubby like, I prayed with fasting and I still have the very bible verse He gave me as a go ahead daughter, so why this delay? Am going back to my maker and the giver of my hubby to have a tete-a-tete with Him.

I know our God Jehovah reineth,and all that does not please Him will bow.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2012
thank you MSTIA, i say a big amen to your prayers, and l key into that prophesy too. What He says to one, He also says to another!

@camrygmail
How you are doing great. Long time!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
Now U Babes are talking!!! We av always talked abt d medical side of our stories thank God we are opening up to d spiritual side. MY STORY: before I got married to my hubby, he was called by one prophetess that told him that he shld make sure he marries me if not he might never have children. Ha!!! So I was glad that na me wan born yanfu yanfu, not knowing that it wld be a BATTLE!!! Barely 2months in 2 my marriage I felt a hand pressing my tummy while I slept, this happened twice. I started praying abt it. Several times in my dream I wld see someone trying to touch my tummy and d last time that happened I screamed No! No!! Noooooo!!! That was how that stopped. The next thing is that I wld be shown sometin red in my dream after which my period wld start the next day. Either a red cloth, palm oil, water melon, palm kernel (Banga), and even ten naira note!!! It was that bad!!! I fire Prayers again. The last time I was shown a piece of cloth instead of it being red, it changed to brown. That was how I got my deliverance. I even have dreams of a strange man or my hubby making love to me in the dream and after that my period starts. Once in my fertile period after meeting wit my hubby I dreamt that someone was licking my hubby's sem.en from my va.gina. Another time I dreamt a lady was lying between me and DH and DH had the same dream same night. I tackled that one too with prayers. That was how that stopped. Once I was in a dream and I heard very loud and clear that "she (I) have refused to allow wat will be to be". Because I always declare Everyday that "I CANNOT BE BARREN", "I REFUSE TO BE BARREN". Thats why my hubby gives me 100% co-operation knowing that its only tru my stubborness to this stupid situation that we can overcome. Wen U see me calling for Prayers its becos I know that its only tru Prayers that we can overcome. Bishop Oyedepo once told me in a dream wen I cried after him that I had been married for 3years yet no child to call my own." He said I was not even ready to be a mother, then I cried even more and he said if U are ready use POWER". The only way to take what is urs is with FORCE and an enemy U don't confront U can't defeat. We are in a Serious Battle field. This weekend wit a Holy Anger we will Pray against the evil ones that have done this evil against God's pple. Am taking note of any spiritual issue and We will help each oda to tackle it. IT IS WELL!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
@Udoka, that man is already dead. This weekend I will join U to command fire upon him. Let God Arise and Let our Enemies Be Scattered!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2012
Amen my sister. I believe in God's delivering power. After the one month midnight prayer plus deliverance l did with holy anger after the last miscarriage, the sex in the dream stopped, because apart from him sleeping with me during conception, it also happens when am not pregnant. It feel so real, that sometimes l will be awake, just that l cant move or resist him. when l gain my consciousness, l will see that am wet as if l did have fun in real life..my sisters it was that bad!!!

I bellieve he is dead forever!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2012
AMEN to all the prayers o!!!! The kingdom of Heaven suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by FORCE! This weekend we will challenge the challenger and come out victorious IJMN....AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
Na wao. God will definitely silence all our accusers. You dey single na problem, you com marry problem com even increase. God does not lie and will definitely deliver us. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
Amen! Amen!! And Amen!!! Udoka ure already a victor! U have defeated the enemy already! Halleluyah! This is your month and you shall not cast this LO in JESUS mighty name Amen!

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (3056) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.