Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,877 members, 7,942,196 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5517384 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) ... (3056) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:52am On Jun 28, 2016
@Adorablewifey, happy wedding anniversary.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 8:27am On Jun 28, 2016
Are you still doubting what God can do? Then read this http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/06/27/michigan-woman-sues-doctor-after-unplanned-pregnancy.html

She is 50 years, was given an unfavourable report from her doctors, was not even ttc and did not expect, but it happened. Even though she gave birth to a special need child which will not be our portion, the lesson here is God's miracle despite the doctors report.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 8:35am On Jun 28, 2016
Omoyeni360:
Hello mother's of future leader's , this is omoyeni360 , aka billiondollar , anyways nwankego , God will give us our dream children .

All thanks to you sister's , God will favour us all sooner than we expected , i have pull out strong already , and about to conceive IJN

Omoyeni360, we are glad to have you back and in good spirit. Your miracle is closer, just keep up faith.

Adorablewifey, Happy wedding anniversary. May God bless your home with children and all the good things of life.

@BELLOQ, you are welcome. May your stay be short and fruitful.

4realwoman, may your sacrifice of love be rewarded by God.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 8:40am On Jun 28, 2016
HWA Adorablewifey,Your home is fruitful.
Mamas put your hope in God and in His word.
In as much as we are treating one condition on the other,dont put your trust solely on medications,
Doctors may fail,drugs may fail,surgery may fail,But God's word is your guarantee,pls don't misquote me,am not sayin don't take drugs or go to hospitals or do surgeries but as U do all,have faith In God's word.
Let your words and thought align with His Own.
I am as a FRUITFUL VINE grin,I sprinkle the sweet fragrance of baby on my home and on us all.
Positivity both in words and thought brings result.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni360: 8:44am On Jun 28, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni360: 8:45am On Jun 28, 2016
Hello mama's, tomorrow is cycle day 21 ,
Is it right i go for my hormonal test tomorrow,
Is tomorrow the right day to carry out all the test.
Progesterone etc

Cc 4realwoman, Donatee, fivine , kaffy4bill, sugah , pweetiebabe , pweetymii
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 9:04am On Jun 28, 2016
Good morning lovely mamas, I copied this testimony from a group that I belong to on Facebook. I want it to encourage everyone here, only God can reverse the irreversible and give children to us. He's still in the business of doing miracles so don't give up on Him yet.

Testimony time!!!
Testimony. ....was told that my Fallopian tubes were blocked but I didn't believe that ..I prayed and fasted that God should remember me in this month and he has just did it. .am pregnant.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 28, 2016
Good morning fruitful,its been a while

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tuns10: 10:12am On Jun 28, 2016
@fpeter I key into that testimony
This journey hen na God o. For every one of us still in the waiting room, May God remember us as he remembered all the women of old.
My hubby had hormone issues for a long time but of recent that we went to check, found out the hormones are now balanced after taking fertilaid.
For anyone that has had this condition, please what can he do or what therapy can aid sperm production.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kaffy4bill(f): 10:40am On Jun 28, 2016
Omoyeni360:
Progesterone etc

Glad you came back sis, children will surround you by God's grace
Day 21 is for progesterone
You might want to do dat in this cycle to check for your ovulatory status or wait till next cycle and do day 3 and day 21
But some docs even accept day 21 alone tho I don't belong to that school of thought
Hope this helps, sure other mamas will help

Donatee, am sorry this is coming late, saw ur mention
I remain loyal to the ministry
Thanks a lot for the mention
Fertility dust to u all
You are all in my prayers

One love always

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 10:44am On Jun 28, 2016
@Omoyeni360, you're welcome back, the Lord will change your story for better just has you have just changed your monika. May your stay be very very short this time around.

@Adorablewifey, happy wedding anniversary.

@4realwoman, may God crown all your efforts

@all, please let us keep hope alive because our miracle is closer. God owes nobody, He will do what He promised.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni360: 10:45am On Jun 28, 2016
kaffy4bill:

Glad you came back sis, children will surround you by God's grace
Day 21 is for progesterone
You might want to do dat in this cycle to check for your ovulatory status or wait till next cycle and do day 3 and day 21
But some docs even accept day 21 alone tho I don't belong to that school of thought
Hope this helps, sure other mamas will help

Donatee, am sorry this is coming late, saw ur mention
I remain loyal to the ministry
Thanks a lot for the mention
Fertility dust to u all
You are all in my prayers

One love always

Thanks nurse kaffy4bill.
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ommyk: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2016
omoyeni 360,welcome back.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BELLOQ(f): 10:48am On Jun 28, 2016
Movingheight:

@ BELLOQ,welcome to the house sis, may your stay be short as you acheive bfp soon. Oya bring your feet forward make i pour water (yoruba tradition for new wives) at lease i be ur senior here grin

Amen darling Movingheight,Amen my legs re out
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BELLOQ(f): 10:48am On Jun 28, 2016
Movingheight:

@ BELLOQ,welcome to the house sis, may your stay be short as you acheive bfp soon. Oya bring your feet forward make i pour water (yoruba tradition for new wives) at lease i be ur senior here grin

Amen darling Movingheight,thanks my legs re out
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 10:48am On Jun 28, 2016
Itissettled3, good to have u back. Unjust noticed that it's been quite a while I saw u around here.

Omoyeni360! Omoyeni360!! Omoyeni360!!! How many times did I call u. Hold ur two ears very well. The Lord is about to turn ur life around 360degrees. Wait for it..... It's almost here. Good to have u back. Don't worry soon the children that you will spend that 99billion dollars on will come but pls keep my share and mama Zaynie's share when u come to pay ur dues o.

Loisemm, awayu. Lamide blows her wobbly kisses at u.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni360: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2016
cherrymum1:
Itissettled3, good to have u back. Unjust noticed that it's been quite a while I saw u around here.

Omoyeni360! Omoyeni360!! Omoyeni360!!! How many times did I call u. Hold ur two ears very well. The Lord is about to turn ur life around 360degrees. Wait for it..... It's almost here. Good to have u back. Don't worry soon the children that you will spend that 99billion dollars on will come but pls keep my share and mama Zaynie's share when u come to pay ur dues o.

Loisemm, awayu. Lamide blows her wobbly kisses at u.

Kikikikikiki , mum lam lam , the sweetest cherrymum1 ,
Yes ooo, i will bring in the dollars in buillion van ,
E maa worry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni360: 10:55am On Jun 28, 2016
Ommyk:
omoyeni 360,welcome back.

Thanks dear , we will all port to the preggy thread soon .
And we will show our trailer bump there soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BELLOQ(f): 11:01am On Jun 28, 2016
favouredestiny:

You are welcome here and we wish you a very short and fruitful stay. BFP means big fat positive (pregnancy), CD means cycle day i.e what day of your cycle , AF means Aunty Flow (Period/menses).

Wow wow wow thanks dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2016
Welcome back Omoyeni360.
Get ready for your awesome bfp kiss

HWA Adorablewifey, I wish you a lifetime of peace, joy and love with your husband.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni360: 11:17am On Jun 28, 2016
zaynie:
Welcome back Omoyeni360.

HWA Adorablewifey, I wish you a lifetime of peace, joy and love with your husband.

Mama Zaynie , thanks , Ameen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni360: 11:18am On Jun 28, 2016
zaynie:
Welcome back Omoyeni360.

Mama Zaynie , thanks ,
Ameen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suremum: 11:24am On Jun 28, 2016
@omoyeni 360, I am also having my hormonal profile in my next circle which should start like tomorrow. So I went to a lab for info and I was told to come on cd 21 but insisted on starting from cd 3 as they cost same price. At the end, we concluded that I will do one on cd 3 then cd 16 and then cd 21( as this also cost same amount if it's just cd 21) I will advice u wait for your next cycle and start from cd 3. It will end in praise.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni360: 11:34am On Jun 28, 2016
suremum:
@omoyeni 360, I am also having my hormonal profile in my next circle which should start like tomorrow. So I went to a lab for info and I was told to come on cd 21 but insisted on starting from cd 3 as they cost same price. At the end, we concluded that I will do one on cd 3 then cd 16 and then cd 21( as this also cost same amount if it's just cd 21) I will advice u wait for your next cycle and start from cd 3. It will end in praise.

Seriously ? Where the money dey now ?
May God help us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
Omoyeni360, welcome back. Dont worry, God will surprise you very soon. Build up your faith in him and wait for his blessings because they must surely come.

Adorablewifey, happy anniversary. God will continue to guide and protect your home from the enemies and i pray that next year, you are celebrating with babies, Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni360: 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
favouredestiny:
Omoyeni360, welcome back. Dont worry, God will surprise you very soon. Build up your faith in him and wait for his blessings because they must surely come.

Adorablewifey, happy anniversary. God will continue to guide and protect your home from the enemies and i pray that next year, you are celebrating with babies, Amen.

Thank you dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
Omoyeni360:
Progesterone etc

Welcome back dear. For the hormone profile, i will advise you wait for next cycle and do a day 3 test, where you test for FSH, LH, Prolactin and E2.

As for progesterone, it depends on your cycle length, not everyone will do the standard day 21 test, its for only those that have 28 days cycle. Those that have 29 days cycle will test for progesterone on day 22 and 30 days cycle will test on day 23, so your cycle length determines your test date which will the lab attendant will tell you.

Also, its important that before you carry out a hormone profile test, you should not be on any hormone drugs so as to get the true results, the more reason why i advised you wait and do it next cycle so that you have all results (day 3 and day 21 from the same cycle).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablewifey(f): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
Redeemed:
@Adorablewifey, happy wedding anniversary. Your joy shall know no bound, your home shall be blessed mightly that even the blessed shall call you blessed in Jesus name. Congratulations!

Amen and thanks ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni360: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
favouredestiny:

Welcome back dear. For the hormone profile, i will advise you wait for next cycle and do a day 3 test, where you test for FSH, LH, Prolactin and E2.

As for progesterone, it depends on your cycle length, not everyone will do the standard day 21 test, its for only those that have 28 days cycle. Those that have 29 days cycle will test for progesterone on day 22 and 30 days cycle will test on day 23, so your cycle length determines your test date which will the lab attendant will tell you.

Also, its important that before you carry out a hormone profile test, you should not be on any hormone drugs so as to get the true results, the more reason why i advised you wait and do it next cycle so that you have all results (day 3 and day 21 from the same cycle).

Thats favouredestiny , i will like to do the one for progesterone this cycle , cause i have a gynaecologists now
Don't know what is plan's might be
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablewifey(f): 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
Omoyeni360:
Adorablewifey , happy wedding anniversary,
This time next year you will carry your own baby.
Amin Jesu, e' se ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablewifey(f): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
[quote author=Babyadorable post=46998335][/quote] Amen, thanks dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) ... (3056) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.