Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,154 members, 7,946,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5521142 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) ... (3057) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
Loisemm:

grin see mouth...
10 indeed tongue

I will also do the little or no spacing stuff. Where the time again? But make the first child(ren) begin dey come first sha. Cos mind fit change

Mind change go where na my mind get emself?
Abeg leave my beauriful mouth where e dey o lol

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
curvilicious:

Mind change go where na my mind get emself? Abeg leave my beauriful mouth where e dey o lol
I support 100%, spacing ko spacing ni this year as our God liveth we all gtc shall testify in Jesus name amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
DonaTee, orney, Omoyeni3601, frankdoho, Oleayo22, momoftheyear16, Loisemm, fertilewomb, prettmum and other mamas, tnks so much jareh just felt like rantin afteral na una I get...tnks so much

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
Trying to conceive has really been an issue for most women. Heaven help those who help themselves and am one .
There are lot of herbal supplements with right combinations which work for unblocking tube at least it worked for me and 2 of my tube were block . IVF was the only way out .
Well is better to try something which has no side effect rather than doing nothing.

If you live in abroad like me you will only pay for information and how you can use them. I will just tell your the herbal medication I took and you can purchase them. But if you live in Nigeria I will confirm the cost for DHL and herbal medication for you . Tell you the price if willing you pay me via PayPal. Contact me at otuita1(at)gmail dot com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
Loisemm:

grin see mouth...
10 indeed tongue

I will also do the little or no spacing stuff. Where the time again? But make the first child(ren) begin dey come first sha. Cos mind fit change

who space help. Frm 4mths begin dey knacker like knack-out grin even ur doctor go giv u torch wey u go use d see road during d do

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
Pearlsuccess:
Trying to conceive has really been an issue for most women. Heaven help those who help themselves and am one .
There are lot of herbal supplements with right combinations which work for unblocking tube at least it worked for me and 2 of my tube were block . IVF was the only way out .
Well is better to try something which has no side effect rather than doing nothing.

If you live in abroad like me you will only pay for information and how you can use them. I will just tell your the herbal medication I took and you can purchase them. But if you live in Nigeria I will confirm the cost for DHL and herbal medication for you . Tell you the price if willing you pay me via PayPal. Contact me at otuita1(at)gmail dot com
So you registered today, this is your first post and your idea of help is to make money out of TTC women/men for nothing? And you think we're Mumu people here to fall for you abi? Issorai! Kontinu! Kontinu! 10D lenses are watching you.Share whatever it is here openly or carry your fake, sorry advert and self outta here.

See me oh! I just say make I see if I can return from my Leave of Absence (Missing in Action things) and this is the first thing I read? Abeg who I offend nah! Lol.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frankdoho(f): 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
Pearlsuccess:

Inonkpo...Ameseme eti.eti, na only abroad u dey... we are not interested.....mbok carry herbal medication to advert thread....

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
Pearlsuccess:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Live in abroad

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frankdoho(f): 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
@fvine,welcome mama...I always peep on u on weight loss thread waiting 4 u to come back..... pls just touch light this my Hormonal Assay for me...LH 9.56, FSH 5.54, PROLACTIN 7.39, ESTRADIOl-E2 79.60 . I did not go back for progesterone again ..pls just touch light this one..tanx.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
frankdoho:
@fvine,welcome mama...I always peep on u on weight loss thread waiting 4 u to come back..... pls just touch light this my Hormonal Assay for me...LH 9.56, FSH 5.54, PROLACTIN 7.39, ESTRADIOl-E2 79.60 . I did not go back for progesterone again ..pls just touch light this one..tanx.
An FSH of under 6 is Excellent. Shows you still have a good Ovarian reserve.
An LH that is higher than FSH is a likely indication of PCO(S). You might need to do a Pelvic scan mid cycle to check against this result.
Low Estradiol shows your ovaries can be stimulated easily to produce eggs ie if there's need to administer Fertility drugs, then it's safer to start with lower doses.
Prolactin: Your level is Ok.

Most women who have PCOS would usually have an elevated Prolactin. It's possible you had a Cyst in the cycle or its just PCO which is not chronic like PCOS. Thanks for the welcome back.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
DonaTee:

who space help. Frm 4mths begin dey knacker like knack-out grin even ur doctor go giv u torch wey u go use d see road during d do
grin grin
emm.. emm..

Fvine eeeeeeee mama! Good to have you back. Welcome! though preggy thread go soon welcome you officially in Jesus name. wink

Abeg oo make we no crowd Fvine with too much questions and test interpretations. Make she no run commot again go rest.
Make we try copy other sabi mamas/papas too like Donatee , Sugah , Ripvanwink ....(may post more sabi ppl monikers later). Thank you for your undastanding wink cool

Frankdoho, eyen Eka mi... Abadie?

modified - na only suggestion oo. Nobody send me message. E fit be say she don recharge sef well for us.
tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frankdoho(f): 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
Fvine:

An FSH of under 6 is Excellent. Shows you still have a good Ovarian reserve.
An LH that is higher than FSH is a likely indication of PCO(S). You might need to do a Pelvic scan mid cycle to check against this result.
Low Estradiol shows your ovaries can be stimulated easily to produce eggs ie if there's need to administer Fertility drugs, then it's safer to start with lower doses.
Prolactin: Your level is Ok.

Most women who have PCOS would usually have an elevated Prolactin. It's possible you had a Cyst in the cycle or its just PCO which is not chronic like PCOS. Thanks for the welcome back.
Thank u very much mama,yes my scan shows cyst ......i kept dis test 4 u since September ...u HV made my nights... I will eradicate the cyst sharp sharp..tanx.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
Oyoyo, welcome back ma @ fvine. May u graduate from this thread earlier than you wish. We missed you dearie

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 4:25am On Oct 16, 2016
happymummy:

I support 100%, spacing ko spacing ni
this year as our God liveth we all gtc shall testify in Jesus name amen

Spacing dey bring money? Kikiki grin
Amen o our testimony shall abound
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 4:26am On Oct 16, 2016
DonaTee:

Kikikiki
I like you jor

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by haryourlar: 7:12am On Oct 16, 2016
Mama fvine welcome back ooooo missed you so much here.... Very very very soon we shall all testify IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 10:34am On Oct 16, 2016
Loisemm:

grin grin
emm.. emm..

Fvine eeeeeeee mama! Good to have you back. Welcome! though preggy thread go soon welcome you officially in Jesus name. wink

Abeg oo make we no crowd Fvine with too much questions and test interpretations. Make she no run commot again go rest.
Make we try copy other sabi mamas/papas too like Donatee , Sugah , Ripvanwink ....(may post more sabi ppl monikers later). Thank you for your undastanding wink cool

modified - na only suggestion oo. Nobody send me message. E fit be say she don recharge sef well for us.
tongue
Thanks Sis. I appreciate you big time. But honestly I love answering questions that I have knowledge of, supporting my e-family here, cheering and crying with everyone as the case may be. It wasn't the mentions or questions that made me take leave, it was my own personal battles and some happiness sucking demons. But it's also great for other sabi people to torchlight too, it helps a lot to get answers from different people and it's faster too.

Well I thank God am feeling better and learned a lot about life and myself during my MIA which has made me happier. I've realised that what causes all the ttc heartache for me is high expectations, each cycle, I pause my life and fix it on ttc as if my life depends on it and when no bfp, I break down I feel like my life should end. I have realised that my life and happiness doesn't depend on a bfp. Oh yes! Yes I would love to have children, infact sometimes I see people who had children in their young years and out of wedlock and envy them. I say to myself perhaps if I did that by now I'll at least not be too bothered, I'll at least be happy.

Believe me, your happiness does not depend on your children or you having children. Yes you read right, what's the guarantee that once you have kids you'll be happy? What makes you think you'll have no other need that will sap your happiness and make you sad and depressed after you've achieved this goal of kids? There will always be things we want, need, desire and if you keep putting your happiness on these needs, then you'll forever be depressed and sad because once you achieve one, another will come up.

Please My Dears let's strive to be happy with or without a BFP. Surely our kids will come, be inspired by the testimonies of all the women who were on this journey with us and are now preggy or giving birth. They're my joy, inspiration and consolation that one day just like them, I'll also testify. In case these testimonies still feel like stories or jokes to you because this is an anonymous thread, I'll encourage you to at least hook up with a mother offline so you now they're real. Them plenty for Preggy Thread and am sure a couple of them might not mind connecting at least via email and BBM.

One Love and Happy New Week!. Shout out to @ Sugah, Itissettled3, Liftedhands, Udoka2, CherryMum1, Bros Nwangoibio (sp?), iomoge2, Oleayo22 but to mention a few popular monikers who have successfully passed through this journey and make me know each day that I and all who believe will surely pass through successfully too.

25 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 10:45am On Oct 16, 2016
frankdoho:
Thank u very much mama,yes my scan shows cyst ......i kept dis test 4 u since September ...u HV made my nights... I will eradicate the cyst sharp sharp..tanx.
Heeya! Oya no vex, ohh. Am glad I put a smile on your face. Take care.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 10:48am On Oct 16, 2016
haryourlar:
Mama fvine welcome back ooooo missed you so much here.... Very very very soon we shall all testify IJN.
Thanks Dear. Amen.We ALL MUST testify.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 10:49am On Oct 16, 2016
nneejima:
Oyoyo, welcome back ma @ fvine. May u graduate from this thread earlier than you wish. We missed you dearie
Nwanne m Daalu. Amen. Yes oh and we must graduate with twins. we must be confirmed nneejima (Iyabeji).
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 11:53am On Oct 16, 2016
Welcome back Fvine.
Just yesterday I was looking through your posts to see who vexed you to comot. kiss

True talk @ children not bringing absolute happiness.
They make you happy but only you can make you complete.

Aluta Continua...... Victoria Ascerta!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
Happy Sunday,
Congratulations to all the belle full mamas and papas. Wishing you a stress free nine months journey to motherhood and fatherhood smiley.

@Fvine, welcome back. Being down emotionally is an inevitable and unavoidable circumstance so long as you are in God's waiting room. But being able to encourage yourself and rise up and keep hoping and believing in Him is the most important thing.

@all , life will always throw bricks and stones at you, but what you decide to do with it is what matters. As for me I have decided to use mine to build beautiful houses that my children will stay when they finally arrive, because for sure they will arrive.

@legendsmother, babe you go get belle born children, sincerely when I pray for those of us in waiting here, I don't even pray that God should remember you again oh, I only tell him to make that which he has done for you spiritually to manifest in the physical. Had a dream of you being pregnant few months ago and I don't even know you physically, so I know your case is settled. Just keep praising God.

Sprinkling Sweet fragrance baby dust on all.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
Welcome back Fvine, I love your positive attitude. Just like you said there's more to life than having children. I never regretted all the fun I had before my boy's arrival coz motherhood is a great task, I haven't had time for myself since I gave birth .

Ttc doesn't mean God has abandoned us, what it means is God is preparing His very best for us. We will all experience motherhood in good health and prosperity.

No matter how long we have been trying to conceive we all should know that God has his own perfect time for everyone of us and he will not forget us.

As regards what Fvine said abt hooking up with people who have gone through similar issue, it is a very good idea. I remembered using Olubankemi as a point of contact for myself coz we were in similar situations, d day she delivered her twins I got my confirmation that my baby has come to stay as well and it helped me in building my faith.
I will like to leave us with this 'though the sorrow may last for the night, joy comes in the morning '

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
Towerofgrace.... where you @? I yaff missed you small o.....
Oya show face so that I'll know you're ok. You can then go back to peeping mode. kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
Well said @Fvine. Its good u took time off for a self rediscovery journey.
Welcome back. When I see ur answers I no dry bother again lol
Im a witness of d stress high expectations at month end. Looking back @ all my bfps I realised 1 thing.
when i vex n removed my mind and even refused to put d bfp as prayer point d bfp will surface.
Now I do pray abt it n confessed it but I said never again shall I weep wen I see my af

infact der was a time I didn't see af for 9mths after a m/c. I didn't want to force it out either. Af became a prayer point.

Its well. God will open our individual pages soonest.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frankdoho(f): 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
Loisemm:

grin grin
emm.. emm..

Frankdoho, eyen Eka mi... Abadie?

tongue
Eyen Eka Mmi...Ediokeoooo, happy Sunday @ all mama.my own na to disturb all sabi mamas n those that had my case till I get bfpooo. thank God all sabi mamas u are equal to the task....l love u all....

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
Thanks so much @ Zaynie, Sanrinma, Blessedmum and DonaTee. You guys understood me perfectly and couldn't have said it better. Am happy that you all in the preggy thread still remember us and pop in here to support and encourage us. You guys rock big time.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
Fvine:

Thanks Dear. Amen.We ALL MUST testify.
mama Fvine, welcome! I'm so glad that u're back!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Empire14: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
Truth be told nobody can ever get over not having a child in a marriage but at the same time life must continue because no matter how hard u try to get pregnant if its not your time its not just ur time. me and my wife will be 2yrs in less than 60days of marriage and we have not gotten pregnant for a day and we have tried all our possible best but nothing to extend that we forefeit our this year vacation to newyork so that we can have money to seek help in fertility clinic here in lagos and still yet all the money just went down the sink .After my birthday few months ago, i totally became a change man like a failure and that nearly destroyed my home cos there was no week without a fight over flimsy stuffs.I totally became a sad person at home,breaking my phones ,screaming but we never gt physical but suddenly we stop going to clinic and stop using all those multivitamins like wellbeing man bla bla, i became my old self .so to cut the story sometimes we just need to take a break from this ttc and see the reason we decided to marry in the first place .No fight in the house again we re planning her big 30 which will be our wedding anniversary too and for me i ve told my wife i am not going to any clinic again for my sanity but she is fine to attend any clinic but me as a person i cant handle the emotional stress of taking pill when u re not sick or in the clinic cos the last time i ended up with depression not knowing.I am waiting on the lord without rush and building a meaningful home with my wife but no more agbo or pill again in my life again

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ttc is boring indeed.. Did read about child spacing here okk isorit, but 4 months gbagam i don't start 2nd missionary journey unless na twin i born, #spacing no dey for my dictionary for now#.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 17, 2016
Blessedmum:
Welcome back Fvine, I love your positive attitude. Just like you said there's more to life than having children. I never regretted all the fun I had before my boy's arrival coz motherhood is a great task, I haven't had time for myself since I gave birth .

Ttc doesn't mean God has abandoned us, what it means is God is preparing His very best for us. We will all experience motherhood in good health and prosperity.

No matter how long we have been trying to conceive we all should know that God has his own perfect time for everyone of us and he will not forget us.

As regards what Fvine said abt hooking up with people who have gone through similar issue, it is a very good idea. I remembered using Olubankemi as a point of contact for myself coz we were in similar situations, d day she delivered her twins I got my confirmation that my baby has come to stay as well and it helped me in building my faith.
I will like to leave us with this 'though the sorrow may last for the night, joy comes in the morning '

I just checked my mentions and saw this. Am so grateful to God Almighty for bringing your desires to pass when you used my twins as a point of contact. To Him alone be all the Glory.

Am so happy God has wiped your tears away, congrats Ma, your Little one has come and the door is forever open in Jesus name.

Everyone still waiting God will answer you in Jesus name.

They have being a BLESSING to my family, in this time of change, it has being from one breakthrough to another in the period. We give God all the glory for the gifts.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) ... (3057) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.