Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,313 members, 7,881,143 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5462408 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2012
Thanks Chi Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2012
Hebrew,
How are you and LO??I'm doing alright still weak and nauseous but thank God in all.
I cleaned my eye well well to check if i'm seeing properly as per Udo the queen of knacksons tori!!Pauli Pauliiii Paupauliiii grin grin grin

Udonwamama,Udonne,Udo oriaku,Paulina international,Ichie Knackson....
I dey hail you ooo.Thank God for your testimony..Once you go under gee i dey suspect you,hehehe.I'm soo happy for you and i understand why you are scared.If you feel talking about it will jinx you,then no need.We are here to support!!hugs hugs hugs kiss kiss kiss

@ All,
Big Hello and hope everyone is doing great.Will have to go back and read,this place is soo full all the time..Welcome to any newbies and to all of us,testimonies dey come.
Love you all

Pink,
Sometimes,its not only the size of a fibroid that matters,location is also important.If it's in a place that could hinder implantation then the doctor will likely advise for it to be removed.Some grow back,some don't.No one can tell you for certain so it's your decision when you get all the information you need from your Doc.If anything can make it disappear,i'm all for it oo.God can do all thongs.It is well dear,hoping your next appointment clears all your worries.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2012
Thanks Seanbell, its a submucous fibroid, so its def preventing implantation. I can go for anything except surgery, i just wish there's an alternative, i won't be seeing the Dr until 3rd Dec, am just dieing of worry. Prayers are what is keeping me going now
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2012
Pink,
Why are you so scared of surgery?Is it the chances of complications bothering you?You are right,since it's submucosal it is highly likely that it's preventing implantation.The choice is yours though..Stop worrying yourself about it,just make sure you are informed so that you can explore all options as you discuss with your doc.
Maybe there are some medications/herbs that could get rid of it totally i dunno..People on here will def help you out.
It is well oo.Keep on praying
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RolaRayo: 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2012
Pink22: Thanks so much I'll check shop rite abuja cos am in abuja. I'll also check livestock shops here, am also planning a diet plan of proteins, high fibre, vets and fruits . God go help me.
@pinky Indeed God is a healer and he has promised to eal us of all our infirmities!By His stripes you are healed.As regards the Apple Cider Vinegar,buying the ones sold at shoprite is not what you need to shrink the fibroid.This is because the one sold at Shoprite and stores like that are inorganic and what you need are the organic ones with the mother in it.Please google it for more info!I used it to get rid of ovarian cyst and it worked for me.Pray it does for you too.
@all all I ve been an ardent silent follower of this thread.God will hear every silent cry IJN!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2012
Thanks Seanbell. I don't want the surgery cos i don't know how long I'll wait b4 ttc, age is not on my side any more am pursuing 40, now seriously.
RolaRayo where do i get the organic one ,thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2012
Hebrew woman,my pcos sister smiley how are you and your LO? Hws the morning sickness going? It should have passed now abi? Spotting a bump yet? Wishing you all the best dear. Hoping to join you soon by God's grace. cool
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by labella12: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2012
Thanks aladunni and alwaystrue she is 2 months old

@ udoka congrats happy and healthy 36 weeks
@ seanbell hebrew woman and all d other preggies enjoy ur pregnancy God will protect u all and ur LO's

@all I love the prayer group formed here mamat well done a very good idea more BFP's to come on this thread there is so much love here
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RolaRayo: 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2012
@Pinky Ibought from someone who imports it in Lagos.I have his contact but wouldn't want to make it seem like am advertising for him.Pls check earthclinic for more info on him.I got him info there too.if u however need further assistance on it pls let me knoe!Shalom!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2012
@greenfruits, yes my dear i'l b 5mnths next week and I can't thank God enuf. It seems like yesterday dat I was jst 6weeks and scared to go for my first scan.

@Seanbell, so nice to read 4rm u. Am doin very well thank God. Counting down ur first trimester wit u so d weakness and nausea can stop. U'l cross over soon my dear, jst hand in thr.

@ebony13 my PCOS sister, am gud oo. I want u to knw dat u are constantly in my prayers, ur miracle is coming soon. Yes oo d bump is comin out small small, and people r beginning to ask questions. No mornin sickness anymore thankfully.
On another note, how far Metformin n Fertilaid? I knw ur were detoxing, how's dat goin? Abi are u done wit dat?

@prettymomma, am waiting for ur update oo. U didn't even reply my last email...y na?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 12:03am On Nov 23, 2012
RolaRayo: @Pinky Ibought from someone who imports it in Lagos.I have his contact but wouldn't want to make it seem like am advertising for him.Pls check earthclinic for more info on him.I got him info there too.if u however need further assistance on it pls let me knoe!Shalom!

thanks av been googling that earth clinic dats where i got the myomin . U can send me his details if u don't mind. Jemmyfisher52@gmail.com .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 23, 2012
Had to go and defend TTCers on a thread in family section about how long can you wait if you don't have a child.

It really pains me when some wall geckos open their mouths and belittle this ttc struggle.They are the reason why some of us are hiding our ttc status cos we feel ashamed and sometimes ridiculed

We have nothing to be ashamed of!This battle is just a stepping stone unto greater things for us.We are stronger than most .Did we create ourselves and decide to delay having our own children?

I really wanted to insult some of them one by one but i know una no go support.

God has to do some more oooo to put the nay sayers to shame
I dey vexxxxx sad angry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by subzidi: 8:13am On Nov 23, 2012
Pink22:

thanks av been googling that earth clinic dats where i got the myomin . U can send me his details if u don't mind. Jemmyfisher52@gmail.com .

Sorry for replying late you can reach the seller on 08029755959 Henrietta, request for Apple Cidar Vinegar with the MOTHER!
The price is about N5k. It is well my sista...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:14am On Nov 23, 2012
No mind them Seanbell, they had it on a platter of gold so they have no idea of the pains of waiting. No be their fault. " when the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion ( tickers) we were like them that dream" p.s.126:1 .
It is well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:17am On Nov 23, 2012
sub_zidi:

Sorry for replying late you can reach the seller on 08029755959 Henrietta, request for Apple Cidar Vinegar with the MOTHER!
The price is about N5k. It is well my sista...

thanks so much Sub-zidi. I'll call right away, u r a darlyn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stevade(f): 11:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
Hello my sisters,pls where can I buy fertilaid nd how much is it,am staying in RCCG Camp tks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by profeseur(f): 12:11am On Nov 24, 2012
@udoka congratulationsss! God has done it, when he opens a door, no one cn close it! It is permanent!I'm so happy for u.

@pink22 i feel u r evn closer dan evr to ur bfp.cos once u tke cre of d small fibroid...u'l b fine cos getting pregnant is nt d issue fr u.don't entertain fear, congratulatin u in advance.smiley

@all thanks fr makin each day a little easier to face.......God bless us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PRETTYMOMMA: 4:28am On Nov 24, 2012
Hi Hebrewwoman,
How are u and LO?

Am fine o! Just praying fervently that the Lord should cover this pregnancy till childbirth.

I have gone for me 1st scan...no be small thing! I missed my doctor's appointment so I decided to go to a lab that my clinic uses. Cos I and dh were waiting for the scan before we break the news to our mums.

The guy scanning saw embryonic sac,e dey find foetus e no see!

I and DH were watching the screen quietly and answering all his 'are you spotting? Are u cramping, do u discharge, have u bled since you missed AF, etc,' questions.

At the point where he decided to stop and print out 'his result' I asked him....

"So what have you seen?"

"I can see the embryonic sac but there is no fetal pole....blah blah blah maybe you will come back in a few weeks to..."

"OGA!!!My doctor had previously seen an embryo last week..please recheck!"

"I doubt that, shey you can see that there noth.....oh wait I can see something....oooookay that's a yolk sac..But you know that we didn't see it b4 blah blah blah...but its there. That's your baby, so your due date blah blah blah..."

The guy wanteds to gives highs bloods pressures to me and DHs! angry

This just goes to show that the devil will try anything once! Have they given u a doctors report that makes it seem that your miracle isn't gonna happen? Reject it and pray first that the Lord should give you His own report!

If I didn't reject the yeye technician's report, the next thing may have been something like embryonic sac is empty blah blah blah, evacuation recommended!

PIKIN WEY I WAIT FOR 4 TWO YEARS!!! cry

May the devil never succeed in deceiving us through medical personnel IJN...Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zizz(f): 6:26am On Nov 24, 2012
Hi ladies it's nice to find a thread like this,been trying to keep up with the posts here, please has any one tried the drug 'PREGNITUDE' where can I find it. I learnt it improves egg quality,normalizes ur period, and also normalizes ovulation naturally.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 10:04am On Nov 24, 2012
Thanks prof.
Prettymomma God punish devil . Can u imagine? It shall be permanent IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2012
Thanks for ur prayers and words of encouragement @mamat, fruitful etc, sorry not too good in mentioning names like seanbell smiley. I really do appreciate all ur prayers and good wishes.
We decided to lean on the Arm of th Lord, if HE can't do it nobody will. And if He decides not to preserve The Blessing, it doesn't make Him less of God, however we know He is more than faithful.

@prettymomma
Devil is a big lier, congrats once more! Is it pelvic or transvirginal scan u did,

My Pinky
U are closer to ur testimony! Its a gud thing u know what has bn causing the chemical pregnancies!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2012
@Prettymomma,
Thank God for your faith in the Lord. That is why we should stop taking anything people say hook, line and sinker. And that is why you need to keep declaring and walking in faith and not in fear. The enemy thrives on fear and you must rather exercise faith as that is our victory. You are doing good pretty, God see you through.

@Pinky22, may the Lord do that for you which will be a testimony such that you will be able to lift other trusting women up. May the Lord let His healing, searching, probing light find and burn anything hindering carrying your babies to term in Jesus name.

@Udoka, the thoughts the Lord Almighty has towards you are thoughts of good and not of evil to give you an expected end. I love that spirit. I remember the last time I did a pregnancy test, I decided to pray for the outcome but I ended up praying in words similar to this 'God in Heaven you know my heart and my desire for babies, let your will be done knowing that irrespective of the result you are still faithful because you have said it'. I felt so much strengthened and when I got the result, the doctor said the result is negative and I was glad because a negative result is not what God has said. I loved the choice of words of the doctor as he didn't say I am not pregnant. I believe God's report and joyfully await His promise to me.
The Lord that started this good thing for you will complete it in Jesus name.

@zizz, sorry never heard of it but just hang on as someone will surely respond to you. Welcome.

@Hebrewwoman, sure the babies are kicking. You shall deliver them like the hebrew woman you are.

@Seanbell,
They do not understand but just educate them as you have.
However, let them say as it doesn't change who you are and what you believe in. hope the babies are well. God keep them.

@Mamatriplets 1, the only Mamatriplets for this thread, abeg show face naaa, where are you hiding, this your silence is suspect o. grin
We dey wait, today na saturday incase you forget check calendar.

@labella 12,
Awwww congrats, may she be a Blessed child all her life.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2012
Thanks Udosky , ur time has come, just enjoy d goodness of God upon ur life. This is ur take home baby.
@Alwaystrue Amen sweety . The Lord will remember u sooner Dan u expect
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2012
I was in a bus on thursday going to another town & a young lad of about 8 was coughing profusely, common sorry his mother could not say. After a while wen d cough wldnt stop d mum muttered harshly; 'Wen we reach house na better bitter leaf you go wash drink' Ewo I tot!!! Wat happened to all the cough syrups in d market? Abeg bitter leaf dey cure cough? Y wld God not give this children to "deserving" parents? Why O Why? sad I almost turned & told d child tongue lol @Alwaystrue, here I am send me grin . Me too dey suspect you, chei!!! ur typographical errors are TOO much, U don get belle ooo!!! shocked shocked shocked . Hope U know say Memory loss & dizziness are early signs of pregnancy? Hmmmmm... Talk true na, Alwaysbaby!!! wink How e dey do U? Hmmmm... My friend don get belle ni grin grin grin @Prettymomma, that guy is a joker; Expensive joke!!! Pickin wen we take touch light find angry . He get serious luck!!! Mtchew!!! @Udoka, Victory is SWEET, aint it? @All, tonight we would be speaking to everything IN & AROUND US, they must all work together for our GOOD!!! Our Bodies must obey our voice. It must do what we ask it to do!!! CONCEIVE by Fire!!! CARRY to term by Force!!! Its PROPHETIC Night. U are d Prophet of ur LIFE get ready to Prophecy!!! I feel the FIRE already in my bones!!! Bible verse & Prayer points coming up.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
Our Reading tonight will be taken from Ezekiel 37 Vs. 1 - 14. Tonight is Specially dedicated to those who have been told one bad news or the other. Who have had a bad experience before & is afraid it will repeat itself. Hei!!! As we begin to prophecy, bulky uterus, fibroids & endometriosis will disapear, ovarian cysts will melt, blocked tubes will pop open, low spe.rm count will vanish, hormonal imbalance will normalize. Kai!!! Tonight is OZIGIZAGA!!! God asked Ezekiel 'Son of Man, can these bones live? Can this Womb bring forth? And God told him to PROPHECY!!! Tonight as We begin to prophecy, every deadness in your reproductive organ will b no more. U will come ALIVE!!! The moon, sun, stars, day, night, wind, valley, ocean, sea, mountain, lake, trees, stones, thunder, lightening, grass, sand, ALL that our father has created will not work against U but will work together for Ur GOOD. They will not answer to the manipulation of the enemy against our lives. I see a Re-creation of Organs tonight!!! Old things will pass away, ALL things will become NEW. Get ready to Re-create your World with your Words!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmom: 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2012
MamaT is on fire.I say a very big Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zizz(f): 4:41am On Nov 25, 2012
@alwaystrue, thanks a lot will be glad for more info on the drug,would really love to know if someone has used it because I heard of some amazing results from some women who used it,thanlks a lot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Confi100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.