Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,999 members, 7,886,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:30 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5466843 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
Good afternoon mamas. I joined this forum because i need a family that can relate with what im going through. I am very depressed. 1year 2months marrief and AF is never late. Failed iui after a gazillion rounds of clomid. I give up on me. I feel like just dying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=Cubes01 post=52102076]Hello[/quote
hi smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
Started trying actively one year before marriage. I will be 26yrs in 2days. I was diagnosed with Pcos and have been on metformin for over 2yrs . I have faith in God but this journey is soo distressing. People have started asking questions. I suspect my dh is getting impatient also. I dont know what to do...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
I have gotten pregnant twice before and aborted them because i wasnt ready. I wish i could go back now. Pls dont judge me. I aborted once for my now hubby. The fertility treatment is killing my physically and emotionally. I regret ever getting married. I never knew God could turn his back on me when i need him the most. I dont want to be disgraced out of my marriage. Will i ever have my own child Nothing in this life interests me anymore. I just want to leave this body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
Im so sorry for ranting but i feel better now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=Cubes01 post=52102204]Good afternoon mamas. I joined this forum because i need a family that can relate with what im going through. I am very depressed. 1year 2months marrief and AF is never late. Failed iui after a gazillion rounds of clomid. I give up on me. I feel like just dying.
[/quote
God is able to do just what He says He will do. Don't give up on God because He won't give up on you. God is still on the throne.
Giving up won't make it better. I say you should commit your husband into God's hands,also commit yourself into God's hands.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
Cubes01:
I have gotten pregnant twice before and aborted them because i wasnt ready. I wish i could go back now. Pls dont judge me. I aborted once for my now hubby. The fertility treatment is killing my physically and emotionally. I regret ever getting married. I never knew God could turn his back on me when i need him the most. I dont want to be disgraced out of my marriage. Will i ever have my own child Nothing in this life interests me anymore. I just want to leave this body
please don't be like that,don't let the devil push you into the dark corridors of depression. This is the time to get even closer to God and don't confess negative.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
Cubes01:
I'm sending you e-hugs right now,it is well with all our souls. May we get our bfp soonest.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=afagha post=52102636][/quote]

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
Welcome cubes01, may your stay be short and fruitful.

Ok so let me sit you down as your elder one, as I am about 9 years your senior, do you understand, and we are in this thing together. I understand what you are going through, because I have gone thru it a bit longer than you, so please slap yourself and see well.

The reason you are depressed just after a little over one year is amazing, instead of you enjoying your marriage, you are feeling depressed, depression is a "Feeling" except you are clinically depressed, even that one, we will shake the person out of it. Why are you messing your system with drugs, at just 26, whats causing you to feel depressed?, is it the thought that you will never have a child? thats already a lie from the pit of hell. Do you know that feeling sad, depressed and angry can really mess up your hormones? so why worry, if your worrying can make you conceive this month, please continue, if not take the steps below.

Pray, ask God for forgiveness, for whatever you might have done in the past, I know you have done that plenty times already, then believe
he has already, know that nothing can block your way, then ask for forgiveness for making Him seem too small and you worrying.

See my dear, God has not given us the spirit of Fear, but of Power, Love and a Sound mind. So you see, fear and depression is a spirit, and it is not of God, ask the Holy spirit to give you the spirit of Power, Love and a sound mind and then go ahead and practice it, speak what the Word say. If a thought comes up that you will never give birth, don't rebuke it in your mind, say it loud, I am not barren, but fruitful, let the devil know you are not afraid, don't say I will be, but I am. Also practice love, help people as much as you can, pray more for others, thank God that at 26, you are already married, thank God for all the good things in your life.

Study the bible, read the word constantly, pray always, in your understanding and in the spirit, sing praises also. Ask God to direct your step and declare and ask PCOS to leave your body.

Then finally, pray and ask the Holy spirit to lead you to a good gynecologist, do all the necessary test and then your treatments. Come here and ask questions when you don't understand, and i'll recommend you do more of natural stuff first. Please don't take clomid or letrozole without your doctors permission and supervision and just as a sister just advised, don't go about taking any drug, just because you heard it worked for someone else. Give your body time, what ever drug you are taking, try it for at least 3months before switching.

You will conceive very soon, but you have to keep your mind at peace and be rest assured that it will happen. God bless you dear.

Cubes01:
Started trying actively one year before marriage. I will be 26yrs in 2days. I was diagnosed with Pcos and have been on metformin for over 2yrs . I have faith in God but this journey is soo distressing. People have started asking questions. I suspect my dh is getting impatient also. I dont know what to do...

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
well said fruitfulray. U r a darling.cubes01 pls adhere to her counsel am sure u will testify soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
Cubes01:
It's well dear. Have u tested to see if ur tubes are open?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
Cubes01:

Will i ever have my own child Nothing in this life interests me anymore. I just want to leave this body

Fruitfulray & Afagha have said it all..
I don't have much to add but 2 pray 4 u 2 be PATIENT. I have been ttcing actively for 2yrs and been married for 3 yrs 6 months now. So I know where u are coming from; esp if everyone around u seem pregnant or have already put 2 bed. But never worry; it shall DEFINTELY end in testimony.
Also as u have PCOS & currently using metformin as ur conventional drug of choice, I will suggest u try d keto healthy living lifestyle alongside taking ur prenatals. U cud also give dh his ( chelated Zn, Se, Vit E etc..) Have fun as a newly wedded couple & bd wella . In short be happy & b4 u know it u will announcing ur BFP

Abeg where Stephaniecoa & Craving chic dey??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
Thank you so much my sisters my spirit is lifted. I have slapped myself wella as fruitfulfray suggested. I have been seeing the same gynaecologist since before i got married. My tubes are open from the hsg result and he prescribed the clomid and metformin. Ive bad a failed IUI. Next cycle we are doing injectibles. I know i will be pregnant and i know my babies are coming. I see them in my dreams all the time. I just feel sorry for my husband. He doesnt understand what im suffering and he acts like im wasting his time. He's 28 . I have aborted for him before and we are both christians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
My dear, I know someone that has aborted more than 4 times, but today she is a mother. She got married when she was 39 and still got pregnant. Just as I said earlier, if you have asked God for forgiveness, know He has, and He is not seeing you, but Christ, His son who He sacrificed for us. Now go and do a proper test, do a hormonal profile and check to see that all is well, then do a HSG test to see that your tubes are patent and that the abortion did not damage anything. Also let your hubby do a sperm test/analysis.

The fact that you have gotten pregnant before is an indication that you can get pregnant again, please snap out of thet depressed mood, and stop talking about dying. If you die, after 2months, your hubby will start dating another fine girl younger than you, and in one year marry and have kids, but that's not your portion my dear so please brace urself my dear...

Cubes01:

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
Cubes01:
I have gotten pregnant twice before and aborted them because i wasnt ready. I wish i could go back now. Pls dont judge me. I aborted once for my now hubby. The fertility treatment is killing my physically and emotionally. I regret ever getting married. I never knew God could turn his back on me when i need him the most. I dont want to be disgraced out of my marriage. Will i ever have my own child Nothing in this life interests me anymore. I just want to leave
this body

Take it easy my dear. You will have your children. I got a bfp after 2 years six months of marriage. I have gone through. 2 hsgs,fibroid surgery,multiple clomid and trigger shot cycles none worked. I went months trying nothing before God directed me someone who after looking at my hormonal profile test which everyone said was normal,suggested m2tone ,I decided to try it along with pregnacare. After six weeks I got a bfp.

I believe the God who did it for me will do yours. Don't worry yourself,just keep praying and taking your drugs religiously. You will testify soon in jesus' name

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejimikeokwu: 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
Cubes01:
Good afternoon mamas. I joined this forum because i need a family that can relate with what im going through. I am very depressed. 1year 2months marrief and AF is never late. Failed iui after a gazillion rounds of clomid. I give up on me. I feel like just dying.
I will not tell you not to die, you can go ahead and kill yourself it will not make any difference, just three months DH will go in with another woman then who is at loss YOU. by Jan. 5Th I will be 4yrs in marriage no bfp no miscarriage. even the latest now is left blocked tube but in all I still wait upon God believing in his promises. will I give up, so my dear I know that in no distance time you will get your bfp just keep on trying until you get there.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
mamaTB:

It's well dear. Have u tested to see if ur tubes are open?

Yes i have. They are open . Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
Dazzle86:

Take it easy my dear. You will have your children. I got a bfp after 2 years six months of marriage. I have gone through. 2 hsgs,fibroid surgery,multiple clomid and trigger shot cycles none worked. I went months trying nothing before God directed me someone who after looking at my hormonal profile test which everyone said was normal,suggested m2tone ,I decided to try it along with pregnacare. After six weeks I got a bfp.

I believe the God who did it for me will do yours. Don't worry yourself,just keep praying and taking your drugs religiously. You will testify soon in jesus' name

Amen. Please can you direct me to tjis persom God used for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
ejimikeokwu:

I will not tell you not to die, you can go ahead and kill yourself it will not make any difference, just three months DH will go in with another woman then who is at loss YOU. by Jan. 5Th I will be 4yrs in marriage no bfp no miscarriage. even the latest now is left blocked tube but in all I still wait upon God believing in his promises. will I give up, so my dear I know that in no distance time you will get your bfp just keep on trying until you get there.

Omg! Im so sorry!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uwasam(f): 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
Cubes01, your comments brought me out of my peeping mood. Am not going to say that it is too early to feel the way you do but trust me when i say some persons here have been in the position you are now and it does not help at all. God sees the hearts of men and he forgives. I have shared here how a cyst miraculously disappeared on its own even when my doc had already booked me for surgery. I am believing him for a miracle both for myself and my sisters cos when you get to your mid thirties funny tots begin to come. severally on my street people have asked me how are the children and all that. i just reply by saying they are fine cos i believe they are fine with God. Even my course mates way back in the uni would ask me same question, some out of ignorance and some just to mock. Me i dey kampe. i believe God ooo. It will come to pass my dear. That is God's word concerning all of us here. E-hugs to you and all my sisters. Merry Christmas in advance and a happy new year.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
@ Cubes01,just like most mama's have said depression is nt the best option now, just brace yourself up and believe there is a light @ d end of the tunnel.

Most mama's here have had their own taste and share of Ttc and came out victorious so we still in God's waiting room will definitely having testimonies my marriage is already a year and 7months but I know next year is my year and our years in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maysimsimple(m): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
Right now. I'm somewhere in Abeokuta, I believe not everyone on nairaland have been to town. Saw this thread, was moved to tears reading comments from my beautiful, wonderful 9ja women. All ur will be answered. My wedding of 5 years broke down bcoz of this. Dont ask me how, she packed all of my properties. Let me stop here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumzara: 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
Thanks to all that replied to my post, I do appreciate.

I went to alpha pharmacy, they said a pack is 8k plus and a card(sachet) is 4k plus. I Just carry myself wake go nett pharmacy. Hmmmm theirs was even worst. They brought FeMera for 32ƙ.

I left anɗ Searched all the pharmacieS i set mƴ eƴes on But couldn't get it.

So my people na so my waka be today o. I didn't buy it and 2morow is cd5. Way I budgeted was 2k.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nawa for some pharmacy ooo, letrozole I bought in akure for less than 2500, may God deliver us this Ttc palava o....@mumzara I believe you can still get it in some pharmacy @ cheaper price....I wish have seen dis earlier would ve bought it and bring it to Lagos while coming tomorrow
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
My sis, you had better not stress yourself. They say, it is more difficult when you are stressed. Do not worry, it will come sooner than you expect. Have you ran tests? You might need to run with your hubby so you know where to channel the prayers.
At this point, you should be trying casually, not stressfully like this. You are still in honeymoon. Pls shake yourself, put on some nice music and dance, do what makes you happy, move close to those who make you laugh. You cannot afford to be stressed.
Hmm my sis, you don't have any problem o, i wish i found this group when i was your age, not now that we don become mama for TTC. I pray almighty God answers the prayers of every single lady in this forum.
TTC isnt something i will wish on my enemy, but we cant let it win, and you feeling like that is making it win. Hold on to God and know that He doesn't make mistakes. No matter your history, God is a very forgiving God. It is well my sister.

Cubes01:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
Adiahaakwaibom1:
@ Ayun

According 2 Prof Goggle cool
Adnexae - is a term 4 appendages of an organ
For a HSG report(which am guessing it is ) ; d organ here is your uterus

Appendages of the uterus- Fallopian tubes ; ovaries
Bilaterally - bi( two); lateral (sideways)
So am guessing ; adnexae bilaterally free means "d two Fallopian tubes are free of any obstruction".
Doctors in d house can explain further

Na wa o. You are really a confirmed teacher. See as you broke everything down. Step by step. Thumbs up. Me that didn't ask the question sef, undastood wella.

Lolz @ mamas have finished all the Vit B6. I think its you that wrote that. U want vit B6? Come and collect. tongue
I get am plenty here.

Pls mamas on b6, take other b vits like b12 with it to aid absorption like a mama rightly pointed out. I take mine with the vit B12 in my folic acid tabs. U can buy the B vits combo all in one tabs and take with the B6.

Cubes01 ,welcome darling. mamas have said it all. Its a stage. I pray you will get ur bfp soon before you get to the 'I don't care too much' stage. Hugs...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
maysimsimple , it is well with you. Take care. Hope you or your family were not the ones that contributed to her packing out. Just saying wink
May God settle you both. Together or with different partners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
@mumzara
You can research about tamoxifen it's similar to letrozole. I got a pack of 30tabs for 1200

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
@Adiahaakwaibom1 and as many looking for Vit B6 the name is also PYRIDOXINE tablets. It's the counting form. N10 per tab

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
hi every one, just popping in to holla, hope everyone is eating well, resting well and generally having a nice and swell time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.