Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:40 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5461953 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
Please I will also like translation of my hormonal profile results.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
Good evening all pls i want to ask about the ewedu therapy, vit b6 and cabbage for high prolactin. i av bought all but i do no how or what to start with. pls mamas and papas in the house abeg Help a sis and i put me through. i av gone the some previous but i cant find a detailed explanation on how to go about it, pls will like to start tomorrow God shall answer all our heart desires speedily.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
CravingChic:

My dear relax yourself I beg you...or are you under any pressure. Oct is still about 7 months away and you still have time to get pregnant after the treatment. If there is anything TTC has taught me, it is patience. Follow your doctors treatment and you will be fine by God's special grace.

Fertility blessings!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Abeg, when you see cure, let me know. I don dey battle scanty menses for so long.

curvilicious:
I didn't ttc last month don't think i will this month also but i need help with my AF d thing is always annoying me it comes very light. Since November it worsened
Day 1 doesn't fill a pad
Day 2 same
Day 3 nothing nothing
But i get each nd every damn symptom of AF
Which kind wahala be this one again?

CC: Loisemm, Fruitfulray, Adiahaakwaibom1, Mummykyrti, Pwettymii, Orney, Priscavier, Miraclebaby, everybody plz help me cry

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fademi17: 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
ogunbekun:
Abeg, when you see cure, let me know. I don dey battle scanty menses for so long.

it happened 2 me b4 and I discovered it was because I was low on iron. So wht I did was I got dedeon haemoglobin and I started eating iron rich food like dates, redmeat and all. U take d blood tonic b4 or after AF but not during. Cos d cycle I used it during AF, I changed my pad at least 3-4 times in a day

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
curvilicious:
I didn't ttc last month don't think i will this month also but i need help with my AF d thing is always annoying me it comes very light. Since November it worsened
Day 1 doesn't fill a pad
Day 2 same
Day 3 nothing nothing
Which kind wahala be this one everybody plz help me cry
hormonal imbalance is d culprit - estrogen n progesterone. Take vitex, dong quai and black cohosh. If u can afford d solgar brand of dong quai n vitex, it is better. Take more of warm water and do d castor oil therapy if u can. Make banana and papaya (Paw paw) ur best fruit and take gud multivitamin. U will start seeing result from d first month. ' Prescribed based on experience. Baby dust.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chypoo86500(f): 11:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
mumredeemer:

hormonal imbalance is d culprit - estrogen n progesterone. Take vitex, dong quai and black cohosh. If u can afford d solgar brand of dong quai n vitex, it is better. Take more of warm water and do d castor oil therapy if u can. Make banana and papaya (Paw paw) ur best fruit and take gud multivitamin. U will start seeing result from d first month. ' Prescribed based on experience. Baby dust.
Please do you know of any distributor of solgar products in Nigeria? Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 6:38am On Mar 11, 2017
Gloriaakin24:
Good evening all pls i want to ask about the ewedu therapy, vit b6 and cabbage for high prolactin. i av bought all but i do no how or what to start with. pls mamas and papas in the house abeg Help a sis and i put me through. i av gone the some previous but i cant find a detailed explanation on how to go about it, pls will like to start tomorrow God shall answer all our heart desires speedily.

Nobody is answering me pls help me i want to no which to be taken first or it to be taken all once and what time of the day thanks all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chiclasweet: 7:16am On Mar 11, 2017
amazing Mums in the house, good morning. Pls my HSG result indicated uterine adhesions still, been at it for 5 years and operated upon twice
, pls i will like to know if there is any natural therapy that can be used to clear it.thanks
Babydust @all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:12am On Mar 11, 2017
ogunbekun:

You no go kii me o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Once i see cure i go contact u

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:15am On Mar 11, 2017
chiclasweet:
amazing Mums in the house, good morning. Pls my HSG result indicated uterine adhesions still, been at it for 5 years and operated upon twice
, pls i will like to know if there is any natural therapy that can be used to clear it.thanks
Babydust @all

I heard serrapeptase and castor oil pack helps with adhesions

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 8:19am On Mar 11, 2017
curvilicious:
Day 1 doesn't fill a pad
Day 2 same
Day 3 nothing nothing
everybody plz help me cry
My dear, l really don't know much Abt how 2 deal with scanty AF. But l also believe d root cause is hormonal; so sabi mamas that have successfully treated it will answer u or check very old pages on this trend. I remember reading something once on how to effectively treat it.

Gloriaakin24:
Plz read older pages on this trend; these r few excerpts on d issue that l found;

Copied from ayaakanoh's page
"Ewedu therapy for high prolactin
For the ewedu therapy:
Rinse N50 worth of it or more. Blend (that's the fastest way I get it done, instead of slicing). Boil for 5mins Max. No potash. No oil. Add only fish or crayfish. Take from af to ovulation.

Take 50mg Vit. b6 for 1 month or 3months(if your prolactin levels are over the range). Take b6 only after O. stop at af . Continue if bfp.

Note: ewedu lowers prolactin and gives quality ewcm. Vit. b6 is simply progesterone"

READ THESE LINKS-

http://infertiltysolutionsng.info/blog/how-high-prolactin-affects-fertility-and-available-treatments/

http://thefertilechickonline.com/dealing-with-high-prolactin/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:06am On Mar 11, 2017
curvilicious:
Day 1 doesn't fill a pad
Day 2 same
Day 3 nothing nothing

CC: Loisemm, Fruitfulray, Adiahaakwaibom1, Mummykyrti, Pwettymii, Orney, Priscavier, Miraclebaby, everybody plz help me cry
have you gone 4 scan, I think someone told me of a friend that had same scanty menses, turns out her endometrium was too thick or so, so it cudnt break down well....thankfully my menses has corrected itself, no more spotting. It came exactly on the 28th day, flowed well and ended well. It can only be God!!

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 9:13am On Mar 11, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:

My dear, l really don't know much Abt how 2 deal with scanty AF. But l also believe d root cause is hormonal; so sabi mamas that have successfully treated it will answer u or check very old pages on this trend. I remember reading something once on how to effectively treat it.

Plz read older pages on this trend; these r few excerpts on d issue that l found;

Copied from ayaakanoh's page
"Ewedu therapy for high prolactin
For the ewedu therapy:
Rinse N50 worth of it or more. Blend (that's the fastest way I get it done, instead of slicing). Boil for 5mins Max. No potash. No oil. Add only fish or crayfish. Take from af to ovulation.

Take 50mg Vit. b6 for 1 month or 3months(if your prolactin levels are over the range). Take b6 only after O. stop at af . Continue if bfp.

Note: ewedu lowers prolactin and gives quality ewcm. Vit. b6 is simply progesterone"

READ THESE LINKS-

http://infertiltysolutionsng.info/blog/how-high-prolactin-affects-fertility-and-available-treatments/

http://thefertilechickonline.com/dealing-with-high-prolactin/

Thank you ma av a lovely weekend
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercylicious234: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2017
curvilicious:

You no go kii me o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Once i see cure i go contact u

Have you tried ruzu bitters?
It gives me heavy flow when am on it.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
chypoo86500:
Please do you know of any distributor of solgar products in Nigeria? Thanks

check any healthplus pharmacy, they can always contact any of their branches to order for u if they dont av it in stock at the particular one u check, or any other big pharmacy around. I bought mine at their shop inside shoprite in VI in 2015. Baby dust dearest.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
mummykyrti:
have you gone 4 scan, I think someone told me of a friend that had same scanty menses, turns out her endometrium was too thick or so, so it cudnt break down well....thankfully my menses has corrected itself, no more spotting. It came exactly on the 28th day, flowed well and ended well. It can only be God!!

Dr once said probably endometrium is not breaking down well (cos i get a thick nd painful clot on d last day of AF) but he never proffered solution
I scanned my endometrial thickness is 7.9mm abi cm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
mercylicious234:

Have you tried ruzu bitters?
It gives me heavy flow when am on it.

It didn't work
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercylicious234: 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
curvilicious:

It didn't work
What of evening prime rose from cd1 to cd12. Evening prime rose prevents clothing of blood as well as eases PMS. It also increases wetness.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
Fertilemum:
Good evening fruitful mums.. I am a silent reader of this thread and I must say d support here is overwhelming.. I've have been ttc for almost two years..diagnosis, MFI..This thread is where I come to anytime I feel depressed and I always feel relieved anytime I see ttc mums encourage each other..The funny thing is that immediately after our honeymoon I just blew up as in I went two sizes up.. My stomach too follow join.. So pple thot I was pregnant and I was even given d name "iya ibeji" sef.. So u can imagine how bad I used to feel wen pple ask questions like.. When did u give birth? Oh.. Sorry I thot u were pregnant.. Or what's happening now, time is going oh.. Stuffs like dat.. I don't even feel bad anymore becos I know it wld all be a thing of d past very soon.. Sorry for d long post, I just needed to rant. May God reward all our efforts speedily.. Baby dust to us all and congrats to all d Belleful mamas

My EDD is October 5th, 2017..I av even started picking baby stuffs online and picking designs for my twin baby's room.. It is well with us all
Hi
I no too understand your post. You don see bfp?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
Serrapeptase, castor oil pack to the rescue. You can also take the Chinese teas

chiclasweet:
Babydust @all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
curvilicious:

Dr once said probably endometrium is not breaking down well (cos i get a thick nd painful clot on d last day of AF) but he never proffered solution
I scanned my endometrial thickness is 7.9mm abi cm
I no sabi all this thickness o,

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
curvilicious:
Day 1 doesn't fill a pad
Day 2 same
Day 3 nothing nothing

our curvi mama my dear had same experience post myomectomy. many docs said it was OK but I felt some thing was wrong. I did castor oil, ruzu,:massage multivitamins and gbogbue...... nothing shange. some one suggested kelp and vitex am yet to buy. wants to finish clearing all with guifei bao and serrapep then buy d supplements. this traumatic journey shall surely come to an end this year! IJN

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 10:58pm On Mar 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
Omojudy:

Hi
I no too understand your post. You don see bfp?

You dont have to understand her post.
@fertilemum so shal it be. Congratulations

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
A colleague/friend in another region called me this afternoon at around 2pm. She told me she had a dream yesternight where I was pregnant. Immediately she told me she had a dream, I started saying amen to her dream. I was shocked and happy too. I then told her ive been transfered to join hubby. I just can't wait for my time to write widd.

It shall end in praise.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayun(f): 7:25am On Mar 12, 2017
Good morning house and happy sunday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:43am On Mar 12, 2017
Omojudy:
Please I will also like translation of my hormonal profile results.
your FSH to lh ratio is more than 1.1, other mamas would shed more light, the rest is okay, tho your prog if the test was done on cd3 its okay but if it's cd21 test, den might mean that cycle was annovulatory.
Other sabi mamas would put mouth.

Happy Sunday mamas, my kpekus ministry has been revived. To God be the glory.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
MineMK:

You dont have to understand her post.
@fertilemum so shal it be. Congratulations
Sis, this sounds like an attack. Are we quarelling?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
mummykyrti:
your FSH to lh ratio is more than 1.1, other mamas would shed more light, the rest is okay, tho your prog if the test was done on cd3 its okay but if it's cd21 test, den might mean that cycle was annovulatory.
Other sabi mamas would put mouth.

Happy Sunday mamas, my kpekus ministry has been revived. To God be the glory.
Day 21 mam

(1) (2) (3) ... (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.