Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,286 members, 7,923,334 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 11:57 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5502595 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) ... (3055) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 3:59pm On May 17, 2017
Pampharez:
. just to feel sane ( no body around me here understands)

@pampharez, we understand. In orney's voice, only ttc mamas can understand. It will end in praise, now that u av consulted d best Dr. (Dr. Jesus). Like u rightly sd, only him can say yes! n no man can say no!. Keep d faith sis. He will surely come through for u and all of us.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 4:15pm On May 17, 2017
Lol @mumredeemer, u gt the picture right, Amen to your prayer, ttc shall come to an end in our lives sooner dat we xpect by God's grace

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 5:28pm On May 17, 2017
Mamas, lets keep praying and believing in God knowing that one day we will get our much awaited bfps. A Nigerian woman waited for 17 years and gave birth to sextuplets (3 girls and 3 boys), it can only be God. God's promise for everyone must come to reality and we shall all be celebrated. This ttc stage shall pass.
http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/05/photos-nigerian-woman-delivers.html#more

@Zino89, congrats dear. I tap into your miracle and shall testify very soon. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 5:56pm On May 17, 2017
favouredestiny:
A Nigerian woman waited for 17 years and gave birth to sextuplets (3 girls and 3 boys)
As wonderful as this is, I reject it for us all. May we not buy diapers when our mates are paying for university fees. May we not use our grandchildren as children.
He has said that the set time for Him to favor us is NOW!! this month, this year will not pass us by IJN

32 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 17, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 6:20pm On May 17, 2017
Fertilemum:

Please sabi mamas shed more light on this as u can never be too sure with ttc.

Fertility blessings n baby dusts to us all

According to my mum and other elderly people I have spoken to in time past, he is correct. I don't know understand how he could detect that by merely looking at you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 17, 2017
@hannaspirit..i don't know how either.. I just wanted to share cause other mamas might need the info..

God bless you sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 6:58pm On May 17, 2017
Hannaspirit:

According to my mum and other elderly people I have spoken to in time past, he is correct. I don't know understand how he could detect that by merely looking at you.

Is that so? but isn't tender breast supposed to be part of PMS?

I experience tender breast before period but I'm quite sure that has been my normal body system prior to ttc, just that I didn't used to notice. Unlike now that ttc makes you notice anything and everything.

In other news, I had my PG exams today and I got to the venue very hungry. So I got biscuits and some other stuff, my friend who I hadn't seen in a while saw me munching hungrily, she immediately said 'I hope it's twins o!'. I didn't even correct her, I just claimed it jejely in my mind

I hope our days went a well. It shall end in praise.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chypoo86500(f): 8:04pm On May 17, 2017
CravingChic:

Sorry for the discomfort my dear, I had a similar issue one time like that. I did HVS and the drug recommended didnt do much for me, so I researched and found diflucan. Dear Hubby and I used it and Canesten cream, for over a year now, I haven't had any more occurence. I can't recall the brand but I bought 2 packs for 5000.
thanks to all the mamas, God will make our stay here very short and glorious.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chypoo86500(f): 8:15pm On May 17, 2017
Towerofgrace:

@Chypoo86500, Yes diflucan the Novartis brand, it is very effective plus a vagi.na pessary should do the trick, however i would advise you run HVS test as well especially if the discharge has a funky smell, and ur dh may need to be treated as well otherwise he may keep infecting you.

Is it a recurrent infection? How long have you had it for?

Infact I went through 13 tests recommended by one of the Doctors in Asokoro District Hospital including HVS, pap smear and recommended HPV after pap smear. The Doctor never prescribed any drug concerning yeast infection rather her told me to buy Parlodel and clomid.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chypoo86500(f): 8:19pm On May 17, 2017
Towerofgrace:

@Chypoo86500, Yes diflucan the Novartis brand, it is very effective plus a vagi.na pessary should do the trick, however i would advise you run HVS test as well especially if the discharge has a funky smell, and ur dh may need to be treated as well otherwise he may keep infecting you.

Is it a recurrent infection? How long have you had it for?

I do feel the itching and little swollen on top after my menses.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chypoo86500(f): 8:21pm On May 17, 2017
sleekyonyx:
Use Diflucan by (Norvatis) and cyprotab TN by (Fidson), treat together with hubby to avoid re-occurance. Sorry dear
thanks dear. Will do as you all have said.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 8:21pm On May 17, 2017
Infact,u spoke my mind the moment i saw this on facebook
Hannaspirit:

As wonderful as this is, I reject it for us all. May we not buy diapers when our mates are paying for university fees. May we not use our grandchildren as children.
He has said that the set time for Him to favor us is NOW!! this month, this year will not pass us by IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dependableGod(f): 8:23pm On May 17, 2017
orney:
Amen, thank you so so much ma, God will continue to bless your family too

Amen and urs too mama! All will surely gonna be OK......... just relax!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:44pm On May 17, 2017
mummykyrti:
dream of wetin? Me?

Thanks ma @ childofGod29

I don forget joor
U no kwik ask
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:51pm On May 17, 2017
chypoo86500:
Hello mamas, I greet you all and may this 2nd quarter not pass us by. Please mamas help me out o. I'm suffering from yeast infection. Itching and yellowish discharge. I need a permanent cure. Thanks and God bless. Please don't ignore.

Come lemme advice u bia
Peel 2 cloves of garlic chew or swallow wt Ginger juice for abt a week or two. Then come nd pay consultation fee
It worked for me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 8:51pm On May 17, 2017
@pampharez, sorry for all ur troubles.
pls state the name of the hospital where u did the yeye ivf, that didnt even do a embryo transfer and deceived you to be taking progesterone all the same.
that way we can avoid such a useless place, imagine such wickedness

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 8:53pm On May 17, 2017
CravingChic:

. Hyperprolactinaemia can be treated, I used Dostinex(cabergoline) for mine and I had a very good result. Doctors hardly recommend it cos of the cost but my dear mama, I am a testimony to it.

Please, how did you cope with the side effects of cabergoline? I seem to be unfortunate enough to experience a lot of d side effects from nausea and vomiting to restlessness and painful stool. I don't know whether it's responsible for my daily headache. I've tried changing my diet to more of veggies and no oil, it hasn't helped.
Please, any tip will be appreciated.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:59pm On May 17, 2017
olubankemi:

Let all your friends born born, them no fit born your own children. Be still.

Chai! U said it all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:14pm On May 17, 2017
orney:
Only a ttc mama can see the faintest second line shocked shocked grin grin grin cheesy

Mama oooo
I laff sotae dh dey ask weda my head don turn?
Wetin other pple/women no see ttc moms dey see nd interpreted am

Zino89, Congrats i happy with nd for you that's a second faint line. Time will make it darker

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 9:38pm On May 17, 2017
Fertilemum:
Hello wonderful mamas.. Its been a while I posted here, this ttc journey has not been easy at all, been trying to take my mind off it.. May God crown our efforts speedily IJN

Just thot to share a little info here.. Hubby and I went to this alagbo(herbal) pple last week.. After the man attended to hubby.. He looked at me and said "Eda n se e" meaning(u usually have sperm leakage).. I said yes.. He den said dats because I experience "somuroro"(extremely painful and very full breasts before seeing my period).. I said yes which was very correct but in my mind I was like shebi dats a normal symptom na..

I den decided to satisfy my curiosity by asking Dr Google d meaning of ''somuroro"and I read that Extremely painful/swollen/heavy breasts usually causes eda(sperm leakage) and that it's difficult to achieve pregnancy with it(please correct me if am wrong) .

Please sabi mamas shed more light on this as u can never be too sure with ttc.

Fertility blessings n baby dusts to us all

I'm also experiencing the same thing. I was also told the same by the herbal woman. She gave some herbs which i took for about 3 months. I only paused this month cos i got tired of taking them(very bitter). I remember asking on this forum sometime in January and some sabi mamas said it's normal. But the yoruba herbal guys don't believe so o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamylicious(f): 9:49pm On May 17, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 17, 2017
@mamaheaven..did d herbs work for it? Me am confused o..cos I am tired of taking herbs.. According to the herbal man one has to tackle it well cos it is very "stubborn".. May God hear our prayers..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chypoo86500(f): 10:27pm On May 17, 2017
curvilicious:

Come lemme advice u bia
Peel 2 cloves of garlic chew or swallow wt Ginger juice for abt a week or two. Then come nd pay consultation fee
It worked for me
I did that more than two weeks and nothing happened.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 17, 2017
@creamylicious..we used kedi products for staph and PID..and it worked.. I think we used it for about 3 months or so den..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 10:45pm On May 17, 2017
Hannaspirit:

Please, how did you cope with the side effects of cabergoline? I seem to be unfortunate enough to experience a lot of d side effects from nausea and vomiting to restlessness and painful stool. I don't know whether it's responsible for my daily headache. I've tried changing my diet to more of veggies and no oil, it hasn't helped.
Please, any tip will be appreciated.

I was taking mine one tab every week...at night after a heavy meal to douse what ever effect that could arise. I never had side effects though.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamylicious(f): 10:58pm On May 17, 2017
Fertilemum:
@creamylicious..we used kedi products for staph and PID..and it worked.. I think we used it for about 3 months or so den..
how about aiding fertility? thank ma'am
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamylicious(f): 10:59pm On May 17, 2017
Fertilemum:
how about aiding fertility? thanks ma'am
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 11:03pm On May 17, 2017
chypoo86500:
I did that more than two weeks and nothing happened.
Well, maybe its serious then cos it was very effective for me. Then go wt d diflucan others suggested
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 17, 2017
@creamylicious..i have no idea on whether it aids fertility.. We only used it for infection..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 11:53pm On May 17, 2017
Curvilicious you no serious o, mama zino89 I saw the faint line too o, make I do pt too cause I've been having sore tips like I have never had before in my life, to the extent I feel it outside my clothes if someone brushes me by mistake...

Mama orney fah head you ehn, you and rant, u no hear say God's time is the best?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 11:56pm On May 17, 2017
mummykyrti:

Who come dey brush it outside ur clothes? shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) ... (3055) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.