Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,291 members, 7,923,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 12:21 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5502628 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) ... (3055) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
Congrats tchidi...may God be with you all the way. Happy and healthy pregnancy I wish for you.

@mumredeemer, all I can say is "it is well".

When peace like a river attendeth my way
When sorrows like sea billows flow
Whatever my lot, thou has taught me to say
It is well! It is well! With my soul.

Rejoice for your miracle is here already. You and Joyfulmama shall testify. People shall come from far and wide to rejoice with you before this time next year. God has kept you both this long, it is not now He would abandon you. Never! Congrats in advance!

I wish the same for all mamas here too.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
creamylicious:
i am also unhappy..... Sometimes i want to go faraway n end it all

End wetin?
No lemme change am for you o

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
CravingChic:

Chikito, how is you?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
MummyJJ:

Your dream reminded me of a dream I had few days ago indeed "every hand stopping my gift of getting to me has withered" Holy Ghost service, Power must Chang hand here I come

You see? God is giving u a very mind blowing testimony. There were others(sieve) o but the one you brot was very catchy
Your own John & Joan will be so different that the whole wide world will talk abt them. Men nd women will refer to you as the mother of the wonderful Js

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
Purelady:
@Curvilicious, MS will soon be a thing of the past, the Lord is your strength.

Amen o
I thank you o
In your time you will not experience MS iJn

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
curvilicious:

Chikito, how is you?

My dear I gallant oo. Just keeping the faith. Do not worry the MS will pass soon and you and dh can resume kpekus wink.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Helens101: 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
Good evening mamas.my lower back to my right side lower abdomen is paining me seriously. I don't know what to do o.I jux don't feel comfortable sitting down at all.I finish my period last week and the pains starts yesterday.what is wrong with me.I be never experience it befor.I need help o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bezijakes: 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hello everyone, our traditional Chinese medicine can help in dis regard. Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) uses Chinese herbs n roots to make products to take care of our health n address many health issues n solve them. These products are 100% natural and highly efficacious wit no side effects. Pls contact me.. bezijacob281@gmail.com, whatsapp 08061290239

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sunny15: 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sunny15: 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
[
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
CravingChic:
Congrats tchidi...may God be with you all the way. Happy and healthy pregnancy I wish for you.

@mumredeemer, all I can say is "it is well".

Rejoice for your miracle is here already. You and Joyfulmama shall testify. People shall come from far and wide to rejoice with you before this time next year. God has kept you both this long, it is not now He would abandon you. Never! Congrats in advance!

Thanks so much my dear sister. Amen to the prayers
We shall all testify soon IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
Zino89:
This is my scan result. Normal size anteverted uterus with AP diameter of 41mm containing a gestational sac, no fetal pole or cardiac echo seen yet. GSD:13mm AVGA :5weeks +2 days. EED:30/01/17+2WEEKS. Both adnexae are free. Minimal collection in the pouch of Douglas. IMPRESSION :early cyesis @5weeks + 2days. SUGGESTION: repeat use in 4weeks for assessment.
Relax your mind mama, when you wake up in the morning lay your hands on your tummy and speak life to your baby. Your testimony is permanent IJN

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
Big congratssssss @ tchidi grin grin grin.. I come into this thread every single day to see news like this.. Our Lord that did it for u Wld make it permanent in your life.. Happy stress free 9mnths ahead..

@mumredeemer God is in control, His ways are not our ways, u 'll look back soonest and laugh so hard at that long unhappy post u did today.. Just keep trusting in Him... u shall testify real soon...

@ mummyJJ u shall also testify soonest.. I pray for so many people here cause I know what it feels like..
No one's ttc journey was easy but in d end we would all look back and smile..

@ all other mamas get ready cause this June shall bring about much more BFPs I just know it that's why I keep coming to check daily for whose turn is it today... kiss
Baby dust to all

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enkay2016: 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
FruitfulRay:

My dear don't believe all this opk, try and track using TVS from CD 8, do it evey other day, if you are ovulating, they will see follicles, then mature follicles, then they will let you know if you ovulated. There are other tests they can use, one is the 21 day progesterone. Don't know about the other. For cysts, you can Google. Search also for natural methods, God bless and direct you.
Pls Wat is TVS
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
Good evening beautiful moms to be,how are we all doing cheesy
Congratulations to our new bfp mum
Praise God with me!!!

At last I got my omega 369 today after so much attempt!
Ehen, thank you,the problem now is, how do I use it, I saw 3 softgels per day on d container?
Cc Mamitwiny, mamaloisemm, mama towerofgrace and all my able mamas

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
enkay2016:
Pls Wat is TVS

Transvaginal scan
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
salt1:

Please how did you do your own research and get the tube cleared of hydrosalpinx?

You Tube videos. I bought the enzymes and Chinese herbs that i could access.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
Pastor Mrs Curvy Curvy @curvilicious wow this your interpretation is powerful I claim it in Jesus name. Joining you in pregnancy thread soon. John and Joan dey greet their name sakes ooo. Thank you for still coming in and checking on us. You are an encouragement. God who changed your story will change ours soonest.

God bless you and a big amen to your prayers @sophie11

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
Congrats tchidi...wish you H&H 9months journey IJN...

Thank you Lord for dis first bfp in this month of June...we are expectant that many more mamas will testify of your good work, Amen!

@all mamas, d fact is sometimes we cry, we get depressed, we r humiliated BUT let's pick up our pieces and move on. I personally draw my inner strength from this platform because nobody will understand my feelings the way u guys do.

Cheers to u all.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
Tonight is Holy Ghost Service. Theme is ABBA Father 5...ministering is Pastor E.A Adeboye. You can watch the Live broadcast on DSTV 349 now.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
Please @pweetimi and @fpeter what time is the PMCH, if na 6am make I know so that I won't bother to bath abeg who baff epp?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
MummyJJ:
Please @pweetimi and @fpeter what time is the PMCH, if na 6am make I know so that I won't bother to bath abeg who baff epp?

Lol @ who baff epp. Time is 7a.m.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
MummyJJ:
Its 7am ma'am and plssss remember to go with any baby thing. CravingChic sis try to attend to I will also try to make it and stand in gap

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
Thanks so much @pweetibabe and blessedmumi. God bless you. Bag is packed, baby item, picture, bottled water. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
so i am back in lagos , and out jealousy of all of you mamas that will be going for PMCH tomorrow , i kuku searched on youtube , and i found the PMCH of May 2017, thats how i keyed in and attended the service . praise God!!! , i am now waiting for the release of tomorrow's own . meanwhile, the pregnant women programme is meant to be three months ba? please can you guys enlighten me beg , so those of us that wouldn't be able to make it can follow up accordingly too, thanks smiley smiley smiley smiley this month is our month in Jesus name...amen

please is there any where i can watch it Live ?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
CravingChic:

My dear I gallant oo. Just keeping the faith. Do not worry the MS will pass soon and you and dh can resume kpekus wink.

D thot of kpekus dey provoke me
No provoke me o

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
[quote author=sunny15 post=57133023][/quote] amen in jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
God be praised @Tchidi's Bfp.. God will keep you healthy and strong...

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
curvilicious:

D thot of kpekus dey provoke me
No provoke me o

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
Lilliesbud12:
@CravingChic and @mummykyrti, thanks for the welcome. it will end in praise for us all. I have really learnt a lot from here...

Pls does anyone know a trustworthy person I can get Clean point herbal tampon from? I know some pple advertise here, about three of them... pls which would you advise I get from... thanks family.

@Lilliesbud12, you can buy clean point tampon on konga and pay on delivery.

also avialable in stock are;
serrapeptase
nattokinase
women's best friend
yimucao loose tea powder
xixian cao loose tea powder
now maca
vitex
red clover
omega 369 (fish,flax and borage)
red raspberry tea
cranberry tea
everyday detox tea
nettle leaf tea

check them out on jiji

i will update my list when my new order arrives

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Its 7am ma'am and plssss remember to go with any baby thing. CravingChic sis try to attend to I will also try to make it and stand in gap

I can't make it dearie but is there a station I could follow up with.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
fpeter:
Tonight is Holy Ghost Service. Theme is ABBA Father 5...ministering is Pastor E.A Adeboye. You can watch the Live broadcast on DSTV 349 now.

Yes ooo.thanks for this . we are on live.

Which Dstv channel televise pmch?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) ... (3055) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.