Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,730 members, 7,892,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 07:30 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5473516 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1937) (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
Joime:
Hello blessed mommies. Pls help a sis. Found out after several tvs dat I don't ovulate. Been on clomid but found out the follicles always end up to b lufs. Had used trigger shots 10000iu with no success rate. Pls advice.
You could change to letroz instead of clom and increase d hcg dosage.
Alternative is to take vitex, do fertility/castor oil massage, systemic enzyme therapy and take tribulus from days 5-14 of ur cycle

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
beautyuche:

Please how can I increase Dh sex drive... He is Just 34 yet the drive done die down hmmmm ontop TTC again.I can not explain how hurt it makes me feel because he is usually off for 2 weeks monthly on duty.
sabi mamas oya shook mouth...my dh level high pass my own gan, sorry e fit wake me from sleep early momo to do, I call it early morning pepper soup because he wakes up always with boner....4realwoman, towerofgrace, afagha, curvilicious...come put mouth

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
@rhukkie. congratulations dear, I wish you h & h 9mths.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
rhukkie:

After 15months of ttc, God finally wiped my tears, I'm very pregnant.

Congrats ma, God who has started the good work will watch over it to complete it.

All mamas, God will perfect all that concerns US. Amen..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
rhukkie:

After 15months of ttc, God finally wiped my tears, I'm very pregnant. My period was supposed to show up 2nd june so I had been dealing with sore breasts and cramps up till today. I was wondering my supposed pms signs was lasting this long, I Googled it this morning on my way to work, that's how I decided to do a urine test immediately I got in from work this afternoon. I tested n 2 big pink lines stared at me. I was just to confused that I immediately sent my big sis the picture and she confirmed it. I still wasn't convinced so I quickly drove around my neighborhood until I found a lab that was still opened that 6.30pm.
Now I'm very convinced, olowogbogboro has done it. I don't know how but he did it.

congratulations sis...healthy and stressfree 9months journey is your portion....God's grace will never leave your side.Amen...congrats once again.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
Father, please break protocols for OUR sake!!! We will never let ýou go, unless you bless US!!!

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
rhukkie:

After 15months of ttc, God finally wiped my tears, I'm very pregnant. My period was supposed to show up 2nd june so I had been dealing with sore breasts and cramps up till today. I was wondering my supposed pms signs was lasting this long, I Googled it this morning on my way to work, that's how I decided to do a urine test immediately I got in from work this afternoon. I tested n 2 big pink lines stared at me. I was just to confused that I immediately sent my big sis the picture and she confirmed it. I still wasn't convinced so I quickly drove around my neighborhood until I found a lab that was still opened that 6.30pm.
Now I'm very convinced, olowogbogboro has done it. I don't know how but he did it.

congratulations! ! Happy bumping, you shall not cast your young in Jesus name. Hebrew women birthing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hannaspirit:

Alternative is to take vitex, do fertility/castor oil massage, systemic enzyme therapy and take tribulus from days 5-14 of ur cycle

when is the best time to do the fertility massage?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
Congrats mama Rhukky !!! Wishing and praying you a HH 9 months in Jesus name... Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
rhukkie:

After 15months of ttc, God finally wiped my tears, I'm very pregnant. I decided to do a urine test immediately I got in from work this afternoon. I tested n 2 big pink lines stared at me. I was just to confused that I immediately sent my big sis the picture and she confirmed it.

Jehovah-over-do, O mere impossibility possible. Olowogbogboro. Your outstretched arms has reached our sister here for good. We bless you Lord.
As many are waiting on you for their own testimony this month, may our expectations of BFP not be cut short.
Thank you once again Baba. Amen

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
mummykyrti:
sabi mamas oya shook mouth...my dh level high pass my own gan, sorry e fit wake me from sleep early momo to do, I call it early morning pepper soup because he wakes up always with boner....4realwoman, towerofgrace, afagha, curvilicious...come put mouth
babe I know people talk about that coconut, dates , Tiger nut blend to be effective.i heard watermelons are also effective when eaten with the white part.
@beautyuche

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
Olowogbogboro, my BFP is here ooo

By Faith grin wink wink

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
fpeter:

when is the best time to do the fertility massage?
From the last day of ur period till you are to ovulate.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joime(f): 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hannaspirit:

@Hannaspirit, thanks for d advice. Where can I get castor oil, vitex, tribulus and systematic enzyme?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by elizino: 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
Congrats Rhukkie , healthy and safe 9months. Thank u , Onise iyanu.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
@ Fpeter Start 1 or 2 days after period and stop 1 or 2 days before Ovu, 3 days massage 1 day rest in between, although some people don't observe 1 day rest in between sha.

@Rhukkie, congratulations sis, H & H 9 months too you and easy peasy sexy borning at the right time. The Almighty God that did yours will definitely visit us this month of divine visitation. In Jesus Name

@Mummykryti, na me and you dey same boat oo

@Beautyuche I agree with all Afagha and Roseey0 mentioned, you can include Eggs, Bananas, Avocados and Dates regularly in his diet as well as other fruits and vegetables.

These things may or may not work instantly o, as body defers so you may need to give it some time to build up in his system. You can also get him regular supplements for men ask a Pharmacist.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ithope2: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
Are you battling with ovarian cyst or fibroid? The best solution is apple cider vinegar(with mother) and organic blackstrap molasses(unsulphured). There are lots of reviews and testimonies about these products all over the world. Please type apple cider and blackstrap molasses to shrink fibroid or ovarian cyst on Google and see thing for yourself. To order for ACV and blackstrap molasses call/watsapp Segun Brown on 07033934416

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
OLOWOGBOGBORO, SHOWCASE YOUR MIGHT IN OUR LIVES THIS MONTH.

PSALM 118
15 The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly.

16 The right hand of the Lord is exalted: the right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
Joime:

@Hannaspirit, thanks for d advice. Where can I get castor oil, vitex, tribulus and systematic enzyme?
You should believe able to get at med/healthplus. You can also try konga/jumia/jiji.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
Do take some time to read thru. 

Its about MSG mono sodium glutamate found in maggi knorr royco n other seasoning cubes n satchets.
Some seasoning do not contain MSG so lets read labels or berra still eliminate artificial foods n seasonings as much as we can.

Studies have shown that the effects of MSG are cumulative. Just because you don’t react to MSG now, doesn’t mean you won’t later. According to Dr. Russell Blaylock, who wrote a book on the subject called Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills, sensitivity to MSG builds up in our bodies until we reach what he calls our “threshold of sensitivity.” Some long term effects of MSG includes: 1. MSG not only destroys our retinal vision cells, but also parts of the brain. 2. MSG lead to nervous disorders 3. MSG causes radical hormone fluctuations 4. MSG is linked to obesity, PCOS and other hormonal issues 5. MSG is especially harmful to pregnant or nursing mothers because infants and young children are four times more sensitive to MSG than adults. MSG can significantly alter how a baby’s brain forms and functions. Very high MSG intake (of any excitotoxin) can cause abnormal learning, addiction risk, and behavioral, emotional control, and endocrine problems later in the baby’s life. SO, IF YOU WANT TO AVOID MSG, HOW CAN YOU DO IT? Start by reading food labels. Drop it like it's hot if there is Mono Sodium Glutamate written there. Also On a Ketogenic Lifestyle, its advisable to avoid the use of Food seasoning containing MSG as they are high in carbs and add up to your total carb count for the day. Learn to season your foods with natural ingredients. One great Seasoning That doesn't Contain MSG is Adobo All Purpose Seasoning. Goya Adobo - the perfect blend of garlic, oregano and seasonings - is all you need to make beef, chicken and fish taste great. Just shake it on before cooking. A simple shake is all it takes! Put it on hamburgers, chicken, turkey, fish and meat. 0 Calories, 0 Carbs per serving (1g) Ingredients: Salt, granulated garlic, tricalcium phosphate (prevents caking), oregano, black pepper, turmeric.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
afagha:

babe I know people talk about that coconut, dates , Tiger nut blend to be effective.i heard watermelons are also effective when eaten with the white part.
@beautyuche
thanks love...congrats mama rhukkie....plenty plenty more testimonies to come

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
congratulations mama Rhukkie
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
mummykyrti:
sabi mamas oya shook mouth...my dh level high pass my own gan, sorry e fit wake me from sleep early momo to do, I call it early morning pepper soup because he wakes up always with boner......come put mouth

Kikiki abeg leff me hand o
U no happy say d man no lost appetite?
Keep kpekusing joor grin
That's my guy, give his cofam hi5 na man him be
1big Orijin for ur dh

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
beautyuche:

Please how can I increase Dh sex drive... He is Just 34 yet the drive done die down hmmmm ontop TTC again.I can not explain how hurt it makes me feel because he is usually off for 2 weeks monthly on duty.

Grounded soya bean in pap works like magic o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
Rhukkie baebae, i congratulation you
H&H 9months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
Priscaver, where is you now?
I don miss you o
Olowogbogboro will visit you & every other mama too

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ruhkkie congratulations happy H & H to you mama.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
Congrats Rhukkie, happy and healthy nine months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adebizzy(f): 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
Congrat Rhukkies,happy and healthy nine months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 14, 2017
Modified-

Song-
Unto thee Oh God do I lift up my soul.
Unto thee Oh God do I lift up my soul.
Oh my God , I trust in you.
Let me not be ashamed.
Let not my enemies triumph over me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 8:39am On Jun 14, 2017
Congratulations rhukkie wish you h n h nine months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rhukkie: 10:07am On Jun 14, 2017
Thank you so much for the best wishes momma, 2017 is a year if testimonies, it's beginning to manifest already, the lord who has started his good work in us shall complete it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1937) (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.