Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,316 members, 7,881,166 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:43 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1960) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5462419 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
pweetymii:

hmm,welcome back.As i was praying for us on this thread at the pmch programme today,your moniker flashed through my mind and i made a mental note to check on your last seen wen i come online only to come online and see you are back. .may this stay be so short and fruitful for you and every one here....akwaba!

Thanks Sis,amen! Thanks everyone! Means say this last part oof the year go sweet with plenty Bfps.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beautyuche: 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
Loisemm:

Baba, I will ever be grateful for the gift of life...For another year...for health...for everything. Didn't want to do this but I will do it to put the devil to shame.

Its my birthday and I thank God. All I request from mamas are prayers. Tenk you. cheesy
#Counting my blessings
#mummy twins 2018

Happy birthday dear. I celebrate God's goodness over your life.2018 will be greater

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by azpunpin: 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
@pweetymii

I saw your comment about a Urhobo woman, please can you give me the woman contact?

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
azpunpin:
@pweetymii

I saw your comment about a Urhobo woman, please can you give me the woman contact?

Thanks.
where is your location?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by azpunpin: 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lagos
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
@spakus just saw your post this night as regard water of fire. Have you gotten ? If no, send me pm, but you can only get half . I only went with four small plastic and right now am left with two , so do let me know if you still need it.

I stay within Ikeja- ogba - iyana ipaja- abule egba ( hope you code)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hubbyspride: 11:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
please house I am new here. who knows where I can get provera around owerri for mensuration induction so I can start my clomid cycle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rhukkie: 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 2:26am On Jul 02, 2017
Alajokemi:
Hi guys , I'm new here. I joined because I need people that are in the same shoes as I am to share their experience and I can also share mine.

Been ttc since September last year and it gets harder every month. Hubby has low sperm count but we are trusting God. Last month was just the worst. My period was delayed by 4 days and I decided to go to a lab for blood test. Tired of peeing on a stick and getting a negative then wondering if it's too early angry.

Anyway the lab attendant tested and told me it was positive. Oh I was happy, elated. I was jumping for joy. But then I need my gynae to confirm and make sure everything is okay, so off I went to the hospital. He said they have to run their own test, fine I said. Then it happened. Their test said negative. He said "don't worry, some kits discover it earlier. Just come back in 2 weeks".

I got my period while I was sleeping that night. I was the saddest thing that ever happend to me. But I know my pregnancy will happen. My God is a good God.

Baby dust to all of us

wow, what a disappointment, was it that the lab guys test was defective...or you had an early miscarriage/blighted ovum?
guess u/we will never know.
baby dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hubbyspride: 7:41am On Jul 02, 2017
Flakky26:
am about to start using bromergon drug. i.want to hear pple experience of those who has used it before. it has 30 tablets.how many tablets cam one use before preg can occur.

i dont knw when i ovulate because i dont menstruate.
i look forward to hear frm other women.
sayoddy:
hello to you all. I'm new hear though a mother of one and TTC again.
Flakky26:
am about to start using bromergon drug. i.want to hear pple experience of those who has used it before. it has 30 tablets.how many tablets cam one use before preg can occur.

Flakky26:

Flakky26:

Flakky26:

Flakky26:

@flakky26 we are in the same boat. I don't menstruate either. I have been on parlodel 2.5mg for 3weeks now. I'm about to get provera so as to induce menstruation then start my clomid cycle. may I know why u are starting the bromergon pls.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 02, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulV: 9:10am On Jul 02, 2017
Mama I don't mind getting as well o, I stay around that axis.I would really appreciate if I can get.
Godchild2015:
@spakus just saw your post this night as regard water of fire. Have you gotten ? If no, send me pm, but you can only get half . I only went with four small plastic and right now am left with two , so do let me know if you still need it.

I stay within Ikeja- ogba - iyana ipaja- abule egba ( hope you code)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
FruitfulV:
Mama I don't mind getting as well o, I stay around that axis.I would really appreciate if I can get.

Hmmm, so what do we do now(demand is more than supply oh)?let do it this way, am going to share the half between you two. How about that? If yes, kindly send pm so we conclude on how it get to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
rhukkie:
Hello fruitful mamas,
I have fertilaid for women for sale pls. I bought it for 15k at alpha pharmacy 3weeks ago. I have 77capsules left out of 90. I didn't know my bun was already in the oven when I purchased it . Interested mommas should pm me.
P. S Lagos based mommas preferably pls

pls @rhukkie i sent you pm pls reply.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenheart002(f): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
Godchild2015:

Hmmm, so what do we do now(demand is more than supply oh)?let do it this way, am going to share the half between you two. How about that? If yes, kindly send pm so we conclude on how it get to you.

That's​ very kind of u ma.....
I remind wen my sister was asked to prepare for a particular surgery which she never did, she will ask around for that water and weneva she was able to get any small quantity, she will just add ordinary water with it and declare with faith that there's nothing ordinary about d water. It really worked for her cos wen she stopped feeling pains, she was asked to go for another scan but nothing was found again.

Baby dust to everyone!!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
Goldenheart002:

That's​ very kind of u ma.....
I remind wen my sister was asked to prepare for a particular surgery which she never did, she will ask around for that water and weneva she was able to get any small quantity, she will just add ordinary water with it and declare with faith that there's nothing ordinary about d water. It really worked for her cos wen she stopped feeling pains, she was asked to go for another scan but nothing was found again.

Baby dust to everyone!!!
It was her faith that worked for her.
Modified

Please oh stop using ma for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
@goldenheart, pls don't mind me. I mistook your handle for the mama that request as well.
Hope Lo is kicking ?My regards to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
Optimistic001:

Someone please help me������ what could be responsible for the breast tenderness?
From the little i know,i think it's hormonal imbalance.the prolactin level the doctor said you should overlook could be the culprit.For the flp,i think you are on the right track.their products are good though expensive and i used about 3 of them recently.Just continue taking them religiously for the next three months.Note:for the berry nectar,I was told to take it with warm water every morning.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
azpunpin:
Lagos
pls,copy Lagos maamas,the one i know is in the south.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenheart002(f): 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
Godchild2015:
@goldenheart, pls don't mind me. I mistook your handle for the mama that request as well.
Hope Lo is kicking ?My regards to them.

We are fine
And LO is doing his/her little thing there..
U didn't mistook my handle, I only quoted u to boost those mamas faith so that even if they get d water in little quantity, they can add ordinary water to it and decree power to it just like my sister did then
It is well with everyone of us

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rhukkie: 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
Optimistic001:

Someone please help me������ what could be responsible for the breast tenderness?
All I see is hormonal imbalance
Stay on those natural supplements
Eat healthy
Look out for food that balance female hormones and take them as well. They will correct naturally. But I will advise yo go for general body detox first before embarking on the hormonal correction journey
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alajokemi: 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
mommatriplets:

wow, what a disappointment, was it that the lab guys test was defective...or you had an early miscarriage/blighted ovum?
guess u/we will never know.
baby dust

True. We may never know. But I have picked my self up. It's 3rd day of the cycle already and it's not light. Thank you for your concern. It will happen some day smiley

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
Good evening great mothers and fathers of great nations. It's our set time for our children to call us blessed.

Papa RipVanWick, pls I sent you a Pm abi shey mail ni? I gat some questions for you sir, thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
Optimistic001:

Low progesterone definitely the culprit! Check with google. Your level of prolactin is close to what mine was and it affected my periods.

For high prolactin, mamas here have used an old trick that works wonders: taking ewedu cooked with crayfish without maggi, and Vit B6 50mg for low progesterone. The B6 has to be stopped around the time of a new cycle to allow your period start.

The B6 stops my breast tenderness and other PMS symptoms. I learned about it on this thread.

Taking fertilaid helped regularize my cycle but I highly recommend Wellwoman (less expensive and works well) Give it a try, may work for you too.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
Happy birthday Loismm, God bless your new age.

Welcome all new members, your stay will be short... July is the month of completion, as the 7th month. Let's continue to thank God, he has already done it...

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebonynelly: 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
Gud Evening Fruitful Mamas. Just commenting for the first time. Happy New Month. This month shall deliver our desired children to us , Amen.

I have been ttc for close to 5yrs now and as long as I know, I have always been told I have fibroid. I have finally decided to remove it through surgery next month.
Please, in preparation, is there anything I need to be doing or taking for it. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lilliesbud12:
Good evening great mothers and fathers of great nations. It's our set time for our children to call us blessed.

Papa RipVanWick, pls I sent you a Pm abi shey mail ni? I gat some questions for you sir, thank you.

replied
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
Happy Birthday Loisemm, May God bless ur new year n grant ur heart desires.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
ebonynelly:

I have been ttc for close to 5yrs now and as long as I know, I have always been told I have fibroid. I have finally decided to remove it through surgery next month.
Please, in preparation, is there anything I need to be doing or taking for it. Thanks.

Not really, just keep eating and living healthy. I also had a myomectomy & conceived 3rd month of trying.... which was the 8th month after Surgery.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
RipVanWink:
replied
Thanks sir. I have sent my questions to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.