Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,773 members, 7,882,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:24 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1981) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5463553 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1978) (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Xcelinteriors(f): 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
mamakendra:

Ha!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Nonsense and ingredients!!!! What?.
E go do her 'voom' for eyes. When you take in and deliver. Thank God you have a boy for your dh.
Continue to love your dh. Avoid quarrel. Pray. And try to initiate BD especially during ovulation (but don't let him know it's your ovu period o)
One day, one day e go happen. AF go go market, e no go come back until after 9 months.
Our God is not asleep.
Keep your hope alive
Amen my sister. God will answer us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletmom: 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Irooooooo ni.......
It's a lieeeee.......
Ha! Oh Lord our God, blessed be thy holy name on high. Momma, I rejoice with u sincerely. Ur testimony shall not be hijacked in Jesus name. Ur enemies go dey shout say na lie until they see d ready-made testimony.
Thanks ma ,A big amen to dat prayer ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tripletmom:
Oluwa ti Seun nla,ti eni kan kan o le se
Great mothers,with joy in my heart I announce my BFP.
I tested on 9DPO with HPT got a faint line den I continued testing til I did BPT today.AF suppose to show tmrrw but now on vacation.
Will share my WIDD soon.
NOTE: it's gonna be a long post,so pls I beg u to endure and read my story.
Thanks for the congratulatory messages inadvance.
@folash sorry for the loss,may God bless u with another and affliction shall never again.
Congrats dear. Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tripletmom:
Congratulations Tripletmom. We give thanks and praise to our Great God for not leaving us without a sign. Wishing you a blessed pregnancy and delivery. Many more bfps to come in Jesus Name. We're next in line!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tripletmom:
I tested on 9DPO with HPT got a faint line den I continued testing til I did BPT today.AF suppose to show tmrrw but now on vacation.
Will share my WIDD soon.
@folash sorry for the loss,may God bless u with another and affliction shall never again.

Congratulations mama ,healthy and stress free 9months and Hebrew woman delivery in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummydaezy: 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=Tripletmom post=58550732]Oluwa ti Seun nla,ti eni kan kan o le se
Will share my WIDD soon

Congrats, mama you will carry to term. I tap into your testimony.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
folash:
The Lord gives, and the Lord takes. I submit totally to the will of the Almighty. He alone knows best. Am back in the race.
Pls mamas that have miscarried before; how soon can I start trying again.
cc omojudy
folash, you have imitated the faith of Job. May God honour you with multiplied blessings like he did Job. May God answer you speedily.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
mamakendra:
mamakendra, I feel you. I've thought about adoption a lot, thought it would be easier than ivf/iui which I can't even afford now. Reason I say 'thought is because that line of thinking changed when in the course of my research online, I came across some adopted 'adults' who were in search of their biological parents. One even said people should stop saying adopted kids should feel lucky they were adopted,etc.

That touched me deeply, and I prayed that no matter what, God should give me my own babies, with my egg and my husband's sperm.

Point is, adoption has it's cons too. You might want to convince your husband to save towards ivf/iui instead. Hugs!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletmom: 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
favouredestiny:

Congrats dear. Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months.
Thanks ma,Amen.May God do yours too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletmom: 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Cuppymummy:
Congratulations Tripletmom. We give thanks and praise to our Great God for not leaving us without a sign. Wishing you a blessed pregnancy and delivery. Many more bfps to come in Jesus Name. We're next in line!
Thank you ma,u shall testify soon

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletmom: 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
Mamitwins:

Congratulations mama ,healthy and stress free 9months and Hebrew woman delivery in Jesus name.
Thank you ma,your testimony is loading too.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletmom: 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=mummydaezy post=58556143][/quote]
Amen,God Wil grant u has u desire
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletmom: 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
mumredeemer:

Congrats ma, h & h 9 months.
Thanks ma,u r next in line
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Towerofgrace:

MumTT God bless you for your response, your are the only one that responded to my question, everybody just formed not seeing, me sef i go form not seeing when there is a question.

It is well with us all
My very own Towerofgrace, no vex you hear. So sorry. Missed the part where you said we could reply IDN. Just saw vitamin D and ran away, not having an idea.
I beg,you, make you no retaliate.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrssho: 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

cry Amen. The day I confronted his mistress was the worst day of my life. She told me to come and have the second baby and let her see. Can you imagine, me i don leave them o. My son is my husband and my world

Babe sorry for what you are going through but you shouldn't have faced the mistress. Your issue is with your husband not her. To be honest I don't think he is cheating bc he wants another child he is cheating bc he knows he can get away with it so pls stop blaming yourself. This one that the mistress is saying she wants to see how you will give birth are you sure she is not behind your delay? Anyway keep praying to God and make sure you have your own money bc every woman needs vex money to walk out at any time. God knows if not for the fact that my inlaws know I can stand on my own 2 feet and my family is standing right behind me I can't imagine what my mother in law would have Done. It is well and pls don't forget it is not your fault he is cheating

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
folash:
The Lord gives, and the Lord takes. I submit totally to the will of the Almighty. He alone knows best. Am back in the race.
cc omojudy
It is well with your soul. God will give you double for your loss.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
Madam Folash, it is well with you. May the Lord give you double for your trouble..

Tripletmom, a hearty congratulations to you. May the good Lord keep you & all urs.

Every mama & papa here, may the Lord comfort Us on all sides and fulfil his words of Fruitfulness in our Lives... Keep holding on..

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
mrssho:

Babe sorry for what you are going through but you shouldn't have faced the mistress. Your issue is with your husband not her. To be honest I don't think he is cheating bc he wants another child he is cheating bc he knows he can get away with it so pls stop blaming yourself. This one that the mistress is saying she wants to see how you will give birth are you sure she is not behind your delay? Anyway keep praying to God and make sure you have your own money bc every woman needs vex money to walk out at any time. God knows if not for the fact that my inlaws know I can stand on my own 2 feet and my family is standing right behind me I can't imagine what my mother in law would have Done. It is well and pls don't forget it is not your fault he is cheating
Thank you so much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Mumredeemer ....my personal person. I salute you.
To cuppymummy...thanks for the support.
Una too much cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
THINGS TO AVOID DURING TTC and EARLY STAGES OF PREGNANCY

Hello mums to be... Your miracle babies wld be with u all shortly in Jesus name.. just wanted to share a few things I heard, dunno how true it is but prevention is better than cure..

This actually happened to a friend of mine that just got preggy, she felt like eating pineapple and I got some for her, afterwards she started complaining about serious tummy pains and called her doctor. It was in that moment that he advised her to keep off certain fruits like pineapple, lime lemon during the early stages of pregnancy. Also heard that akaun (pottash) for making abacha, isi ewu and d likes should be avoided while TTC and preggy. Uda popularly used in making peppersoup/nsala should also be avoided at this stage(TTC and while preggy).. Uziza leaves too shld be avoided as well..

Like I said, I dunno how true this is but just wanted to share the info... God is still in d business of doing miracles so keep trusting and believing.. Baby dust to all

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekatwins: 12:22am On Jul 18, 2017
Pls where can one get Women's Best friend to buy in Abuja?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by breadplanets(f): 7:37am On Jul 18, 2017
Goodmorning mama's. long time no saw. God is still in the business of doing miracles. we will all testify in Jesus name. amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletmom: 7:43am On Jul 18, 2017
Lilliesbud12:
Madam Folash, it is well with you. May the Lord give you double for your trouble..

Tripletmom, a hearty congratulations to you. May the good Lord keep you & all urs.

Every mama & papa here, may the Lord comfort Us on all sides and fulfil his words of Fruitfulness in our Lives... Keep holding on..
Thanks ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekatwins: 8:23am On Jul 18, 2017
Good morning mamas. Pls where can I get Women's Best Friend to buy in Abuja??
Women's Best Friend??¿??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 8:29am On Jul 18, 2017
folash:
cc omojudy

so sorry for your loss dear....triple for your trouble and affliction shall never rise again. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 8:32am On Jul 18, 2017
Tripletmom:
Will share my WIDD soon.

congrats dear!! you shall carry till full term and deliver without stress. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 8:32am On Jul 18, 2017
Tripletmom:
Will share my WIDD soon.

congrats dear!! you shall carry till full term and deliver without stress. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sysengr(f): 8:43am On Jul 18, 2017
folash, so so sorry for ur loss. God will do it again to a healthy delivery. Trust Him.

Congrats Tripletmom. Healthy 9months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Forevergirl: 8:51am On Jul 18, 2017
Tripletmom:
Will share my WIDD soon.
Congratulations mama. God will see you through this journey of 9 months and you will carry your baby to full term and deliver safely. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by priscai(m): 9:04am On Jul 18, 2017
Beautiful ladies.. Is high time I share my experience and how heaven saw me through. I am nursing a 10 month baby now, @ 6 month just after exclusive breastfeeding I was 8 weeks prego,was feeling funny went for scan was told another baby on the way, didn't recall how that happened cos I was yet to see my mensis....I came home married my phone all day in search if I should continue breastfeeding or stop.My research have me positive answer and we continued. 10wks gone I had a terrible cramp one morning as I was quickly rushed to hospital. Emergency bla bla I was sent to scan room to diagnose what the issue was, Result came Madam you have leaked ectopic and require emergency surgery.
I have read about ectopic omg I asked why me. Someone has to sign for me., hubby wasn't around I told the doctors I have to call for him cos I wouldn't want any other person sign for me. See wahala you will die oo this one that one I ignored and managed my pain. My hubby arrived same night went to chief surgeon telling them he don't want a surgery any alternative to that, the same big hospital said no sir., your wife has fwe hours to live u are here looking for alternative. He insisted surgery should be the last option what other option have u tried, no option kindly pay 250k deposit for surgery so they can commence. He made a transfer and refused signing till the next morning. My sister some hospital na wah all they wanted was money and couldn't help the young man with option B if available.

All these was happening close to midnight still in pain. My hubby didn't sleep that night he was looking for all alternative for me not to undergo surgery remember one tube will be cut off as the surgeon said.He adviced I should call my doctor abroad and see her suggestion I opted and begged him to sign I don't want to die.mbong

Finally grace found me he got to a bro that told him not to sign but pls bring your wife to Ph we have doctors that can treat her without surgery my Wife just has same experience. 7am flight we left the hospital to Ph and she got to the hospital I was asked to do scan over and over to ascertain the results. The doctor asked me some questions and I was responding well and no fainting at all. He told my hubby he will try some method before surgery to see if I am bleeding so bad. He performed a 4 quadrant tap to check if i was bleeding so bad since my last scan also confirmed I had leaked ectopic., my dear no blood on his syringe and oh my heart was gladden. The pain was nothing to explain.
I was admitted and methotretex was prescribed for trail to help flush off the blood if no result then surgery .
Immediately I married my Google and that would have been first alternative since there was no fainting at all.

Behold within 8 hours I was bleeding and was monitored closely and within 9 days of addmitance i was dischrged clean.
I have gone to back for check up and everything was clean.
I wake up this morning again thanking my God sent that saved me from that surgery who knows what the outcome might be. It was a high risk though but mercy of God was upon us. Join me thanking God I am 3 cycles gone and is positive. I don port with my pikin make oyibo take care of us this time. I pray mercy will find us all in Jesus name AMEN.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 9:58am On Jul 18, 2017
Mama curvylicious kiss kiss to baby John
Congrats tripletmom and Priscai,may you carry to term my God's grace, God who did it for you will do mine and my fellow awaiting mamas

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2017
Cuppymummy:
My very own Towerofgrace, no vex you hear. So sorry. Missed the part where you said we could reply IDN. Just saw vitamin D and ran away, not having an idea.
I beg,you, make you no retaliate.

LOL ran away, smh proper naija woman, una no dey finish reading or watching a movie una don conclude the story grin anyways i no vex oo jare.

I have just been really curious about this Vit D deficiency and how it is related to fertility, google don wan finish me tongue . so many write ups about it. There is even a write up on Nicole "thefertilechick" website https://thefertilechickonline.com/dancing-in-the-sun-the-vitamin-d-story/

reason i am considering it is simply because, i hardly get in the sun except weekends, mons- fris, i get into the office before the sun is up and i close from work when the sun is down, so i am beginning to think it can't hurt to add a supplement of Vit D, you'll never know.

Abi what do you think my sister?

Cc
Sugah (How is Ayomide)
Loisemm
Mumredeemer
Mamakendra
MumTT
MumJJ
Legendsmother
Adejuve
4realwoman
Mummykyrti
MummyJJ
MineMK
Adiahaakwaibom1
Lavivaavril
Orney
Priscaver
Ogunbekun
Cravingchic
Pwettymii
SingleEdition
Chrissyjay
Cuppymummy
Thehomemaker
Breadplanet
Blessedmumi
Omojudy
Fvine

ehen, let me now see how una go jump and pass tongue cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1978) (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.