Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,088 members, 7,933,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:43 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5510770 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) ... (3056) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by OlohiA: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2017
FruitfulRay:
This should bless someone... In this period of waiting, we need the word more than ever... We need to place the Word above the doctors word, our thoughts and every negative word...

http://www.awmi.net/audio/audio-teachings/#/awm_k15_simple.mp3

God bless us

Thanks mama. I loveee Andrew wommack teachings. He's awesome. It will sure bless us.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 11:37am On Sep 22, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Na the same thing we dey talk na, e no possible it may just be one or 2days in a month that u may
Sorry am just seeing tis now! Bad phone wahala
Kai... E don tey oh wey ttc question make me laugh like tis grin grin grin
Abeg...I no go fit answer ur kweshion

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Forevergirl: 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
Good day great sabi mama's and papa's OLOWOGBOGBORO has done it o
Omewo ya
(He has done it)
Jéhovah Jireh Omewo ya
(My provider has done it)
Alpha and Omega Omewo ya
(Alpha and Omega has done it)
Omere ya n'oge ya
(He did it in his own time)

I have gotten my BFP, God is awesome. I confirmed it on Tuesday but waited before announcing because my DH wasn't around but he came back yesterday and we didn't sleep because of excitement and we stayed up to appreciate this wonderful gift God has bestowed upon us. Please my sabi mama's help me appreciate this God because he is too good to us.

I decree and declare multitudes of BFP's in this thread. God will remove our shame and give us peace for every raging storm in our life in Jesus Name, Amen

Thank you all for your Encouragement, Love, Tips and Prayers on this thread and God will do what no man can do in our lives in Jesus name.

I give all the glory to God and Blessed be God.

Hmmm 4realwoman our children might be
birthday mates o. I was smiling when you gave your testimony because I already knew about mine. I really don't know how I contained mine till now. God is great and he will do it for everyone on this thread, Amen.

60 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Forevergirl:
Omewo ya
(He has done it)
Jéhovah Jireh Omewo ya
Alpha and Omega Omewo ya
Omere ya n'oge ya

I have gotten my BFP, God is awesome. Amen.

Dancing and smiling like a clown right now. Congratulations. Your testimony is permanent in Jesus name. Amen.

Thank you Jesus. Please we want more dear God. Mamas door don open again o

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Forevergirl:
Omewo ya
(He has done it)
Jéhovah Jireh Omewo ya
Alpha and Omega Omewo ya
Omere ya n'oge ya

I have gotten my BFP, God is awesome. I confirmed it on Tuesday but waited before announcing because my DH wasn't around but he came back yesterday and we didn't sleep because of excitement and we stayed up to appreciate this wonderful gift God has bestowed upon us. Please my sabi mama's help me appreciate this God because he is too good to us.

I decree and declare multitudes of BFP's in this thread. God will remove our shame and give us peace for every raging storm in our life in Jesus Name, Amen

Thank you all for your Encouragement, Love, Tips and Prayers on this thread and God will do what no man can do in our lives in Jesus name.

birthday mates o. I was smiling when you gave your testimony because I already knew about mine. I really don't know how I contained mine till now. God is great and he will do it for everyone on this thread, Amen.
Congrats dear,i key into your testimony!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
4realwoman- congrats dearie kiss
Wow- I still remember ur post-surgery days just like yesterday
Don't worry @ all dear, cos God has already perfected d whole pregnacy process. In the mighty name of our lord Jesus Christ. wink
I must adopt dis ur relentless approach

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
@4realwoman, a very big congratulations to you, it can only be God. Wishing you a smooth sail throughout this nine months and you will deliver safely in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
Forevergirl:
Omewo ya
(He has done it)
Jéhovah Jireh Omewo ya
Alpha and Omega Omewo ya
Omere ya n'oge ya

A very big congratulations to you, it can only be God. Wishing you a smooth sail throughout this nine months and you will deliver safely in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
Waaawuuuu!! Congrats Forevergirl....mamas bring it on! More announcements are bound to come in Jesus name...we must all testify bumpfully before 2017 ends by His grace, AMEN.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
Halleluyah, congrats girrrrll. May you carry to full term IJN. I am next to testify

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
Faithful Father is raining happy BFPs!!!!!!!.... we are grateful Lord.

Congrats Mama...... God bless and keep you and your family in perfect health.

Forevergirl:
Omewo ya
(He has done it)
Jéhovah Jireh Omewo ya
Alpha and Omega Omewo ya
Omere ya n'oge ya

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
[quote author=Forevergirl post=60718042]Good day great sabi mama's and papa's OLOWOGBOGBORO has done it o
Omewo ya
(He has done it)
Jéhovah Jireh Omewo ya
Alpha and Omega Omewo ya
Omere ya n'oge ya

Congratulations sis. Have a hitch free pregnancy. Thank you Lord for the rain of bfp, may it rain on every one of us here in Jesus name Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faheemaz: 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
Forevergirl:
Omewo ya
(He has done it)
Jéhovah Jireh Omewo ya
Alpha and Omega Omewo ya
Omere ya n'oge ya

A miraculous God we've got. He does things when we least expect it. Congrats on your BFP, this blessing shall not pass us by.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by madprophet(m): 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
Our father and our God,

I want to thank you for every single woman on these thread both the guest and the thread members

we want to thank you for their individual marriages and i also want to thank you for your covenant of multiplication over their lives.

Father, I commit every one looking unto your for the day they would carry their babies, father i commit everyone who has and who is receiving different degree of insult and mocks as a result of the delay of the manifestation of their babies, father, i commit every one who marriage is on the edge of collapse due to the delay manifestation of their babies, father i commit everyone that has been barren as a result of these condition.

Father i command because it is written as that we should decree a thing and it shall be established, Father i command that by power that make you be God, Let everyone of them become carries of their own babies before the end of the year.

i come the liquid fire of the God of Elijah to flow into every block tubes and open them up in the name of Jesus. I command that every womb that is under the siege of strange illness let the sickness disappear in the name of Jesus.

Father i pray for these woman has now become a shadow of herself as a result of constan crying as a result of her condition, O God the story changer change and story and answer her by fire in the name of Jesus.

My father My father Manifest your power over this ones in the name of Jesus, Father i pray for this one that has had mulitple miscarriages father i command that any power behind your loss, let that power lose their hold over your life in the name of Jeus.

Where is the Lord God of Elijah, Arise and make these ones testifiers in the name of Jesus. Oh God of Elijah as you change the story of the shunammite woman father change their stories in the name of Jesus.

Father i pray lastly for this one who anytime she get pregnant, she always have a particular dream that destroys the pregnancy, I command that power that have dedicated them selves to ensure to see you live a frustrated life to be buried alive in the name Jesus.. As from now on, the you no longer have such dreams in the name of Jesus.

You that woman that have gone to the froest, mountain and you are thinking of going to sacrifice to the river to get pregnant hear the word of the lord the scarcity of babies in your life has come to an end, before the end of this year, you getting pregnant in the name of Jesus

Thank you daddy cos of the testimonies that has already started.

Thank you for the one that are coming forth

Thank you for the ones that already been release these moment.

Thank you father

For in Jesus mighty and powerful name have prayed.

Amen.

38 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
fruitfulRay- true talk my sis. # ttc is a test of faith#
Mummykyrti- lol... I know this all too well. But no too fear. Remember our own curvmama plus its raining bps kiss so go and test grin
forevergirl- Congrats Sis
Our God will bless you wit a stressfree pregnancy IJN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
@FruitfulRay, mztubsy, blessedmumi, favouredestiny, mommatriplets, Adiahaakwaibom1, thank you all for your prayers and wishers, our king of glory will visit each and everyone here in Jesus name, Amen.

@elohim24,Congrats to you and DW

imsettled2, welcome and wish you short and fruitful stay here.

@all, thank you for your words of encouragements, the prayers, likes and comments i i really appreciate.
Most of you here know my story and it made me to kw that[b] delay is not denial[/b] he will do what he says he will do no matter what the devil may do God's word will always come to pass in our lives and the Bible made me to understand that non shall be barren in the land, the same Bible made me to understand that JESUS CHRIST has paid for all our sins and for that we are free.
Let us do what we can do and leave the rest to God cos he is the AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF OUR FAITH and NOTHING IS TOO DIFFICULT or TOO BIG for him to do.
What he said he will do, is what he will do.
I pray for more, more, more and more BFP here and so shall it be for everyone.
we shall be called mothers and fathers come 2018 in Jesus might name i pray, Amen.

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
@Forevergirl, congrats dear.
I pray you carry to full term and bring forth your LO without any complication. Amen.
healthy 9months journey.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
@Forevergirl, Congratulobia ooooooooooooooooooooooo, i am so happy for you wish you happy bumping.
Lord please we need more BFP here.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
Forevergirl:
Omewo ya
(He has done it)
Jéhovah Jireh Omewo ya
Alpha and Omega Omewo ya
Omere ya n'oge ya

I have gotten my BFP.

Congratulations mama,healthy and stress free pregnancy and easy delivery in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dep07(f): 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
imsettled2:
Hi all, I'm new here, I stumbled on dis thread wen I was searching for some informations. I like wat is happening here; d love, support, encouragement , faith,positive spirit towards ttc etc. I hope I'm welcomed to dis family of God. let me take some time to read back so I won't ask too much questions. May God Almighty give us victory over ttc Ijn amen.
welcome mama,may your stay be very short and fruitful in Jesus Name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dep07(f): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
[quote author=Forevergirl post=60718042]Good day great sabi mama's and papa's OLOWOGBOGBORO has done it o
. congratulations daughter of the Most high God.
God You are good and Your mercy is forever.Thank You again for this and many more to come.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
Forevergirl:
Omewo ya
(He has done it)
Jéhovah Jireh Omewo ya
Alpha and Omega Omewo ya
Omere ya n'oge ya

wow!! Congratulations mama. I wish you healthy preggy n delivery.
Thank you Jesus

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
Congratulation babes
Wishing you a healthy pregnancy journey and delivery ahead.
You shall.carry to terms in Jesus name Amen
Forevergirl:
Omewo ya
(He has done it)
Jéhovah Jireh Omewo ya
Alpha and Omega Omewo ya
Omere ya n'oge ya

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AwsomeGrace: 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
Congratulations @Forevergirl...The Lord shall see you thru the 9 months journey with ease and may this testimony reach each and everyone of us.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
mummykyrti:
but be like the catarh wan come with bfp, so i no mind... No appetite, been sleeping since morning, Na why i no dey like catarh, e dey turn to malaria.... How's baba tower?

Let me start my dancing already, good news ti shu o juuuu grin

Congratulations in advance

Babatower dey oo **kai see the way you just finished my bobo "Baba" loun loun**

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:

Sorry am just seeing tis now! Bad phone wahala
Kai... E don tey oh wey ttc question make me laugh like tis grin grin grin
Abeg...I no go fit answer ur kweshion

Laugh away jare my darling sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
HEEYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Another good news, wonderful God, we bow before Your throne.

Congrats Forevergirl, it is well with you, H & H bumping and smooth and easy delivery at the appointed time.

This blessing will surely go around for each and everyone of us

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
mumredeemer:

Thanks sis for d dance step, i like this ur dance so much. I always imagine real life situation, where we all meet together and u r dancing like this in celebration of ur bfp and myself, towerofgrace (na she dey stand first on d right), loisemm (first on d left), legendsmother (na she dey face u directly) mamakendra, cravingchic (na them be the other ladies) and other mamas go come dey toast, laugh, n celebrate. God will surely do it for us.

yes ooo, eko mo le, the dance go badt gan, David go be learner for my side, that day is already here sis and our joy will know no bounds.

**singing** congratulations! ore mu owo re wa

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
Towerofgrace:

haha, you self replied babatower dey o... This your dance set ooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
Towerofgrace:

haha, you self replied babatower dey o... This your dance set ooo

Adiahaakwaibom1 you just dey on lowkey things ooo... Its well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
@ forevergirl congratulations, once again @4real woman happy h & h to you both, Lord we thank you for these BFP's let it continue to rain until we all port to the pregnancy thread in Jesus mighty name Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
OlohiA:

Thanks mama. I loveee Andrew wommack teachings. He's awesome. It will sure bless us.

I listen to it almost everyday... Can't get tired of it. At work, I just put on my ear phone, listen and work. He really is a blessing. That's what has kept me sane oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) ... (3056) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.