Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,457 members, 7,914,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 06:57 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5494224 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) ... (3055) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sunny15: 10:40am On Oct 14, 2017
[quote author=enkay2016 post=61406267]

Isn't this God good?? We return all glory back to him. Congratulations mama. You shall carry and deliver safely.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bomgirl(f): 10:51am On Oct 14, 2017
Our midnight dance is working. Halleluyah!
May this BFP never cease in our midst. Amen.

I have ovulation sticks and pregnancy sticks for sale from my last cycle. Won't be using them as they'll expire by March 2018 and I am already pregnant. They are 100 naira a piece and like 20 pieces each. I'm an Abuja mama.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 10:58am On Oct 14, 2017
Bomgirl:
Our midnight dance is working. Halleluyah!
May this BFP never cease in our midst. Amen.

I have ovulation sticks and pregnancy sticks for sale from my last cycle. Won't be using them as they'll expire by March 2018 and I am already pregnant. They are 100 naira a piece and like 20 pieces each. I'm an Abuja mama.
Why not give it out. When God blesses you, try to bless another. My opinion though.

22 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babylove01: 11:02am On Oct 14, 2017
miraclebaby:
Why not give it out. When God blesses you, try to bless another. My opinion though.

Giving is a personal decision, she can bless others in different ways.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 11:10am On Oct 14, 2017
Thats why @miraclebaby stated dat 'its her opinion'. If i were also in her position,i will give it out for free,but to each his/her own. All d best mamas
babylove01:

Giving is a personal decision, she can bless others in different ways.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 11:10am On Oct 14, 2017
mumJedidiah:
@ Stephaniecoa, belladsweet & duchessgoddess congratulations to you all your 9 months journey shall be stress free & you will bring forth safely there shall be no loss. Sooooo happy for you all.
cutiereborn, why don't you just start with 500mg daily and increase it gradually if you are able to tolerate it cos it's not everyone that can or you just see your doctor cos metformin lowers blood sugar levels so it should be taken with care.
Thank you Ma. I was also advised by a pharmacist and started last night with 500mg.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 14, 2017
Wow thank you all for the good wishes and mentions i really appreciate you all. You all are next to testify IJN. Amen

So much love here... smiley smiley smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 11:19am On Oct 14, 2017
Congratulations to enkay2016 & Bomgirl.
Here's wishing you stress free 9months and swift easy delivery.
Let it continue to rain BFPs
#October4BFPs

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 11:21am On Oct 14, 2017
enkay2016:
mamas rejoice with me its BFP...whoop whoop am pregnant.. CD 38

am still in shock and surprised.. all my ovulation test were all negative
thank you the miracle working God
#miraclebaby
Congratulations Sis. God has done it again and we rejoice with you. May God grant you a healthy pregnancy, baby, delivery.

God is here!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 11:28am On Oct 14, 2017
drandy:
Long Post Alert:

Good morning mamas, congratulations to the new preggy mamas. God will answer our prayers and give us all our bundles of joy. I am new here but I have been following the thread. I have been ttc for about a year now. Fibroid (largest – 3.2 x 3.4). Recently did hormonal profile/HSG/HVS. I will be seeing the OB&GN next week but I want mamas here to help advice me on what to do. I only take folic acid and vitamin E.

CD3
FSH: 12.11 (0-20) miu/ml
LH: 3.04 (0-30) /ml
Estradiol - 72.1 ng/ml (60-150)
Prolactin (0-30) ng/ml 13.74

CD21
Progesterone - 13.87ng/ml (2-25)

HSG
The cervical canal is normal in calibre and outline.
The uterine cavity is normal in size, shape and outline but some reticular opacities are noted at the uterine fundal area.
The two fallopian tubes are demonstrable and they show free spillage of contrast into the peritoneal cavity on both sides.
[b]Conclusion:[/b] Uterine adhesions: Bilateral Tubal Patency.

HVS
No infections

DH’s Sperm Analysis
Sperm Analysis :
Liquefaction: Normal
Colour Creamy:
Volume: 1ml (1.5 – 5ml)
Sperm concentration: 85 x 106ml (15million per ml)
Sperm Count: 85x106 (40million per ml or more)
Motility: 65% (>32%)
Rapid: 40%
Slow: 15%
Non Progressive: 10%
Static 35%

Morphology (>5)
Normal Forms: 60%
Abnormal Forms: 40%

Location of abnormalise per sperm:
Head: 20%, Mid Pieces: 10%, Tails: 10%.
Comments: Normozoospermia.

Please mamas help me with these results and what do I need to do. God bless you all.
Welcome drandy. Wishing you a short and fruitful stay.

You've got a lot going for you as per your test results. Thanks to God!

Experienced mamas will come and share helpful tips.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bomgirl(f): 11:35am On Oct 14, 2017
miraclebaby:

Well, I had a lot of them and I got them abroad in a pack, this is nowhere near the amount it was gotten for. I'm already 25 weeks gone, I've been giving them out so i just decided to sell the rest.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
Bomgirl:

Well, I had a lot of them and I got them abroad in a pack, this is nowhere near the amount it was gotten for. I'm already 25 weeks gone, I've been giving them out so i just decided to sell the rest.

check you email and reply me biko.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
give away.

i have black cohosh at a give away. it helps to thicken the lining to enhance implantation.

if you are interested PM me.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faheemaz: 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
enkay2016:

#miraclebaby
All I have to say is THANK YOU God. See me rejoicing like I am the one that got the BFP, baba God, nothing is impossible with You. Wish you a hitch free nine month journey.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
Perculiar I tried to pm not going, please I have a friend that needs this black cohosh, was even waiting for month end to help her with something.... ... You can beep me IL call and bomgirl I am. Interested but can see perculiar has already pm... Thank you for the kind gesture.... #100 for those sticks aren't bad
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
Congratulations @enkay2016 wishing you a smooth journey and also a permanent testimony. We bless God for his works.
Next in line to testify.
Baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
enkay2016:

#miraclebaby

Congrats mama, wish you a happy and healthy nine months. GOD is at work.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
enkay2016:

#miraclebaby

Congratulations
This Our God is too much
This week alone He has done for us what no man can do
May your 9 Months be healthy and stress free till delivery in Jesus name Amen

No evil is permitted ,I cover you with blood of Jesus Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejimikeokwu: 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
has any mama here been diagnosed with asherman syndromes and what was the way out, I mean solution or medication thanks I will really appreciate.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enkay2016: 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
WIDD

1)on april i observed one month midnight prayer with one week fasting (6am to 6pm).....on may and June I was on vitamin E,C,B12 and folic acid
2)on July I took keto detox water from CD 2 to 6 the thing moved my AF to 39 days cycle the next month, though not very sure if its the detox water
3) my weight was much ....I was battling BTW 92kg and 96kg... on 11th August I decided to join keto
4)last month september I took fertiaid started from Cd1 .... but ever since I started trying for a baby I had never ovulated on my own. a keto friend assured me that I will conceive on the lifestyle because its a low carb diet that I will ovulate by Gods grace .I was strictly ketoing as if my life depends on it. I also took that banana smoothie ,that's egg,banana,baking soda,and milk the next day after my period.
I also took bitterleaf and garlic from CD 2 to 6
I did ovulation test from CD 11 to CD 15 and they were all negative.
on same sept I sent a prayer request to OMAM a Facebook group and a lot of them prayed for me.
this month I sow a seed and also use olive oil while praying.
last week I weighed myself only to find out that I ve lost 11kg ...on CD 28 of dis month I tested negative Wit hpt...since its negative I started taking nystatin and flucamed for infection ,i neva saw Af up till today CD 38 ,only to test and saw two pink lines today.

my prayer is that we all must carry our miracle babies before this xmass
@miraclebaby u will soon rejoice with your bfp, @donaTee you are next to testify likewise other mamas.
I RETURN ALL THE GLORY TO GOD...THANK YOU ABBA FATHER.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ihejimagha(f): 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
enkay2016:
WIDD

1)on april i observed one month midnight prayer with one week fasting (6am to 6pm).....on may and June I was on vitamin E,C,B12 and folic acid
2)on July I took keto detox water from CD 2 to 6 the thing moved my AF to 39 days cycle the next month, though not very sure if its the detox water
3) my weight was much ....I was battling BTW 92kg and 96kg... on 11th August I decided to join keto
4)last month september I took fertiaid started from Cd1 .... but ever since I started trying for a baby I had never ovulated on my own. a keto friend assured me that I will conceive on the lifestyle because its a low carb diet that I will ovulate by Gods grace .I was strictly ketoing as if my life depends on it. I also took that banana smoothie ,that's egg,banana,baking soda,and milk the next day after my period.
on same sept I sent a prayer request to OMAM a Facebook group and a lot of them prayed for me.
last week I weighed myself only to find out that I ve lost 11kg ...on CD 28 of dis month I tested negative Wit hpt...since its negative I started taking nystatin and flucamed for infection ,i neva saw Af up till today CD 38 ,only to test and saw two pink lines today.

@miraclebaby u will soon rejoice with your bfp, @donaTee you are next to testify likewise other mamas.
Congrats dear, God dear, whether the devil likes it or not, u must carry to full term

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fademi17: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
Congrats enkay2016, wishing u a healthy and a stressful 9 month delivery.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
mumredeemer:
congratulations, Stephaniecoa, duchessgodess, Ayauche and other mamas that got bfp. your testimonies shall be permanent, u will all carry to term n birth safely.

Happymum and ebonynelly, thank God for seeing you through, next will be your bfp. ' wish u mamas quick recovery.

Thank u sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
orney:
Hello my dear sisters, thank you all for the mentions and words of encouragement concerning my previous post, I can't begin to mention names.u r all too much kiss kiss,may God wipe our secret tears soon

Congratulations Ayauche and our new preggy mums whishing you all h and h 9 months

I mils u too mummy John aka curvylicious grin grin
Thank you for checking up on me ma'am@ lizzypaul kiss

My dear sis mamytwiny, I love your courage, wether d devil likes it or not, your convenant child is coming to stay very soon, e-huggs

Been busy with dis my nwa teacher work, baking alot and making deliveries just to keep my mind off TTC, Make Baba God pick my call

Thank u ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
enkay2016:
#miraclebaby
congrats mama and wish you Happy bumping. Oya come make i welcome you with the golden chair for pregnancy thread.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by drandy: 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
Cuppymummy:
Welcome drandy. Wishing you a short and fruitful stay.

You've got a lot going for you as per your test results. Thanks to God!

Experienced mamas will come and share helpful tips.

Amen. Thank you ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
enkay2016:

#miraclebaby

Yay... Issa BFpositive... Congrats mams. Happy bumping, October is our month for manifestations of all God has done for us by grace... Hnh 9 months and beyond

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
enkay2016:
WIDD

Ameeeeen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumJedidiah(f): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
Congratulations enkay2016 .Receive grace to carry to term and deliver safely.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by duchessgoddess(f): 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
enkay2016:

#miraclebaby
Congratulations mama!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
congrats enkay2016 wishing u a hnh9mths

(1) (2) (3) ... (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) ... (3055) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.