Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,300 members, 7,900,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:51 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5480580 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
mommatriplets:

so af decided to show face today cd 33, and not cd 29/30 as its used to...add me to the list of those that the banana=egg=bicarbonate soda didnt work for--instead it increased my cycle length and moved ovu by 2 or 3 days
sadface. was thinking i would enter the new year with a bfp. and we bd that cd 17 till cd 19.
really dont know what to do again smiley smiley
Hmmm...that egg n soda combo is really crazy. I tried it dis cycle n i almost threw up. Kai...d tin no be am o,or did i add too much soda? Horrible taste i tell u,may God help us wit dis ttc wahala o,what i have drank in the course of dis journey i cant even count again.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Shollzycute:
Come and join me sing hallelujah Jehovah has remembered me and my husband after five years of waiting. I was pregnant this year and lost the baby at 4 months that was last three months. I was sad and so depressed at d time of the miscarriage and was also in lots of pain but my husband keep telling me not to cry anymore that he believed Baba God in heaven will put a smile on our face before December ending. I am announcing to all nairaland mama that God has done it for me. Glory be to God. God will remember you all and also bless you with your December special gift. Amen.

Wow!! Congrats Mama. He who has begun a good work in you will perfect it in Jesus name. Happy 9 months!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
mommatriplets:

so af decided to show face today cd 33, and not cd 29/30 as its used to...add me to the list of those that the banana=egg=bicarbonate soda didnt work for--instead it increased my cycle length and moved ovu by 2 or 3 days
sadface. was thinking i would enter the new year with a bfp. and we bd that cd 17 till cd 19.
really dont know what to do again smiley smiley

Mama, u don't have to be sad. Just be happy with urself and look up to God, d giver of children. Seeing af every month especially when ur expectation is very high is really disheartening but we can't do otherwise. Just start d race again sis, God will wipe away ur tears sooner than expected. It s not easy I must say. It also happened to me ds cycle but I cheered up and started again.
The BFP testimonies abound on this thread assure us that God changeth not, He is still God who knows when to bless His children. He will grant us our heart desires in Jesus name, amen.
Father Lord, pls harken to the voice ur daughters in this thread, make us the joyful mothers of precious children in Jesus name, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
mommatriplets:

so af decided to show face today cd 33, and not cd 29/30 as its used to...add me to the list of those that the banana=egg=bicarbonate soda didnt work for--instead it smiley smiley

It didn't work for me either. Our bodies and systems are different sha.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
curvilicious:
Our dear Lord God in heaven, father of our Lord Jesus, the King of kings and the Lord of lords the
Jesus is Lord

Mummy John! compliments of the season to you, thanks for reaching out to us in prayers. God bless you richly.
Amen to your wonderful prayers and I pray you have a smooth and safe offloading. Happy New Year in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thank u for the wonderful soul upliftment

God has the final say.
I pray for an unexplained strength for all. Unexplained joy and fulfilment.
God will visit your homes and heal them
Never give up sisters.

Compliments

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
Heebah:
Hmmm...that egg n soda combo is really crazy. I tried it dis cycle n i almost threw up. Kai...d tin no be am o,or did i add too much soda? Horrible taste i tell u,may God help us wit dis ttc wahala o,what i have drank in the course of dis journey i cant even count again.

Lol, my dear, its not the soda oh, but the egg... Horrible, when I born those kids, anybody that will touch my children should be ready to beat me. Na only me and dh have the right oh grin grin grin.
I don't think that stuff works Jo, it only made me Hot, that was the good part... The Lord is our strength...

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
Roseey0:
Thank u for the wonderful soul upliftment

God has the final say.
I pray for an unexplained strength for all. Unexplained joy and fulfilment.
God will visit your homes and heal them
Never give up sisters.

Compliments

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vinoj0225(f): 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
FruitfulRay:

My dear, try and continue, you can start with half tablets at night for two weeks, then half in the morning, half at night for 4 weeks, then later increase to one full tablet AY night for 6 weeks. That's the prescription my gynae gave me oh. This will help your body adjust. Me my system na para, no drugs ever has effect on me oh... God will help us dear,

Thanks so much. I'm actually taking it only at night and seems ok
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
goodevening mamas... has anyone of us tried this med before. someone is recommending it for me but I need reviews because its quite costly.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
FruitfulRay:

Lol, my dear, its not the soda oh, but the egg... Horrible, when I born those kids, anybody that will touch my children should be ready to beat me. Na only me and dh have the right oh grin grin grin.
I don't think that stuff works Jo, it only made me Hot, that was the good part... The Lord is our strength...
Hmm.... Its well my sister. May we rejoice soon o cos dis journey is not easy. Pls do u know of dis zentel worm expellant that was talked about here? I have forgotten how it should be taken,is it immediately after AF or at d beginining of it?
Cc: All Mamas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogemore(f): 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
Tt
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hallydin: 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Heebah:
Hmm.... Its well my sister. May we rejoice soon o cos dis journey is not easy. Pls do u know of dis zentel worm expellant that was talked about here? I have forgotten how it should be taken,is it immediately after AF or at d beginining of it?
Cc: All Mamas

@ Heebah... I took mine after AF, this month
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
Spakuls:
So I have been thinking to share or not...The devil wanted to steal my joy..asking if I am sure it's all gone before announcing to the world...but I refuse to be discouraged I share my pains here why not my joy and wins...

Was so down just before Christmas and even said I wasn't going to cook and all because my period came...After my period decided to do routine scan,my husband even said "Na so you go dey find wetin no dey there" and warned me not to come back and say something is wrong because he won't listen to me or the doctor smiley...I just waka go do my scan..before the Lady started I told her that please I want to check my follicle and know what size and bla bla bla...So as I lay on the table and she started and I said ma please I have cyst just tell me the size lemme know if it has grown bigger (only if I knew)...and she said I don't see any cyst...what!!! I said please check well I was told 6mm the last scan I did...she started probing and poking again and she said again I do not see any thing your ovaries are fine,follicle measuring bla bla bla,uterus this and that...but I wasn't hearing anything again..I was just saying Thank You Jesus and crying...This is My Christmas testimony..this is my joy...my happiness..couldn't wait to tell my husband..

"Who says a thing and it comes to pass when the Lord has not commanded it" nobody oooo
Jesus!!! Omekananya.....
Hold on mamas...our miracles are on the way..#bfpnext..
Congratulations mama, Same thing happened to me last month when I went for scan to check for PID as ordered by my Dr due to the pelvic pain I had.
The lab man was almost through when I quickly ask him to help check for my multiple cysts and the size of my fibroid now. He rotated the stuff put more jell to check very well ,then he was forced to ask me , "madam,who told you you have multiple cyst and fibroid?" I told him it was in my previous result and he answered "well, I can't find anything here"
I was so happy that day enh. To God be the Glory.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Shollzycute: 11:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
Alfalfa leave is very good and I think that's what helped me conceive. You can also try it.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 12:19am On Dec 29, 2017
Shollzycute:
Alfalfa leave is very good and I think that's what helped me conceive. You can also try it.
PLS WHATS ALFALFA LEAF N DOES IT HAV ANY ENGLISH NAME? THANKS
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 12:55am On Dec 29, 2017
Wow!! is been long ooo, so this group still exist?

I really miss all the members here . people like (I don't know if they are still here

Safe06

Pink22

MamaTriplets

Alwaystrue

JoesQ

Adedoyinsola

Echala

Skimpychick

Godiyaalways

profeseur

omonikiba

Ipio

chi16

flakeey

Ebony

favored gal

chidima

wonyi

beloved1993

Hawtmummie

sen.tempest

kaynee

wannabeamum

Doublebls

Beetle

shiloh

swit2have

Uteh

Tbaby4real

Slimphemmie

Globusacb

Greenfruits

mummyf

Loliporp

July16th

Aladunni

kike100

zeezzy

Rocksqueen

RolaRayo

Udoka

Napa

Santagelo25 (he is a man right?)

lizzyslaw

ladyGuinivere

Muma

Rainyday

chok18y

phewme12

twingirls

dreamsinbc

naffysa

joyfullmum

Maureen44

sorire

Oct 20

cjnone2

waistbead

Opelistic

berrybass

amazon

merciful

sazyn

Bloomingbuds

Igabe

Moyinoluwa83

iyabetajos

Rashybabe12

Toyin Akan

Seacrest aka babelicious

Sotum2

Shitapuns

Bolanlevivian

Manoda

Currently I am not TTC because I left my marriage since 2014 (it was a horrible marriage) still trying to know if I can ever love a man or even get married again. .
But you all are always in my prayers.(never knew this group still exist because I took a break from nairaland.)

I pray that God will grant you all . all your heart desires.. Amen

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 7:42am On Dec 29, 2017
Me is fine mama yo! Thank you for the prayer grin.. Sexy borning is urs dat d - day by God's grace kiss kiss
curvilicious:

Orney, to dun baje baje how is you?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:27am On Dec 29, 2017
fruitfulnathia:

PLS WHATS ALFALFA LEAF N DOES IT HAV ANY ENGLISH NAME? THANKS

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tpapi: 8:37am On Dec 29, 2017
pls which cream can my woman use on her private part jus to fend off any bacterial infection and also antibiotics to take, just to b on d safe side incase some fluid slipped in during withdrawal
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sexygee: 9:15am On Dec 29, 2017
Hello, please does anyone know the price of bromocriptine in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 9:36am On Dec 29, 2017
tpapi:
pls which cream can my woman use on her private part jus to fend off any bacterial infection and also antibiotics to take, just to b on d safe side incase some fluid slipped in during withdrawal
MY DEAR THIS THREAD IS FOR PPL WHO WANTS TO KEEP ALL THE FLUID INSIDE N DO NOT WANT ANY WITHDRAWAL. WE AVOID ANYTHING ANTI-SPERM SO PLS CHECK ANOTHER THREAD. HERE WE WANT TO GET PREGNANT AND NOT AVOID IT.

20 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 9:54am On Dec 29, 2017
Please what is the other name. I'm interested ooo

Shollzycute:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:20am On Dec 29, 2017
tpapi:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 10:44am On Dec 29, 2017
hallydin:

@ Heebah... I took mine after AF, this month
Thanks mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Realoge(m): 11:51am On Dec 29, 2017
MamaHeaven:
Merry Christmas Mamas. Wishing you all the best of the season. As long as our God reigns, our stories aren't over yet.
2018 babies loading....oya pick your month o
#team September 2018��

yes oh ..I will carry my baby in September 2018 #teamseptember2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
fruitfulnathia:

MY DEAR THIS THREAD IS FOR PPL WHO WANTS TO KEEP ALL THE FLUID INSIDE N DO NOT WANT ANY WITHDRAWAL. WE AVOID ANYTHING ANTI-SPERM SO PLS CHECK ANOTHER THREAD. HERE WE WANT TO GET PREGNANT AND NOT AVOID IT.

Lol...best answer for dt kind aproko cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TemitopeAlways(f): 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
MamaHeaven:
Merry Christmas Mamas. Wishing you all the best of the season. As long as our God reigns, our stories aren't over yet.
2018 babies loading....oya pick your month o
#team September 2018��

September...

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
pls shollzycute abeg sama us ur WIDD n how u used the alfalfa leave to get ur bfp. thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
Good evening mamas
Never give up
This year won't end without some of us getting our bfps in Jesus name Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblekids: 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
happymummy:
Good evening mamas
Never give up
This year won't end without some of us getting our bfps in Jesus name Amen
Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mojisolani: 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
Good afternoon all mamas in the house,pls am new here and am begging that whoever is reading my post right now should please not read and passby am a woman with a heavy heart right now and with tears I am writing this. Have been trying for a baby for some years now I married at a old age and have been eating well and my period had been regular for every 27days but over a year now I noticed that it has not been 27days but between 21 and 30 days and around February I took Vitamin E,Vit b6,b12 and folic acid for 3months but nothing so I decided to do hornomal profile on my own and here is the result pls don't walk by help me to explain in plain language and what I need to be doing right

(1) (2) (3) ... (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.