Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,596 members, 7,914,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:06 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5495113 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2378) (2379) (2380) (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) ... (3055) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
@Pweetiebabe, Holy Spirit the comforter will comfort you by Himself. It's well with you in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
CravingChic:
good day to everyone.

Its with sadness I bring to everyone of us the news of the death of pweetiebabe's baby boy, Zion. Many of us here know who she is and how she journeyed with us till God blessed her with a son.
kindly drop words of consolation to her. She needs our love at this point in her life.

May God bless us all.
Fertility blessings!!

@ Pweetiebebe, It is well ooooo, me am speechless, may God console you and heal your heart with another one.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
@ Pweetiebabe
so sorry for your loss. PLZ be strong & trust God to make everything beautiful once again. ((((EHUGS)))

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
@Pweetiebabe, no amount of words offered by man can comfort you at this time. May the Holy Spirit; the Chief Comforter comfort you and your husband. May He make you strong and give you both heavenly strength. Amen.

Accept my heartfelt condolences.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
Happy birthday Tripletwins222. May God grant speedy answers to all your requests. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 2Ballz(m): 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe. I commiserate with you. I pray you bear this loss with a cheerful spirit.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
Tripletwins222:
Hurray!

My wonderful e-family, pls kindly celebrate with me.
It s my birthday! I really thank God for adding another year for me. I have many reasons to glorify the name of our Lord. He s worthy to be praised. Despite my shortcomings, He has been seeing my family and I through thick and thin. Ezi Chukwu di ndu, I meela ooo!

Fruitful mothers, pls I really need your prayers and good wishes. I don't wanna celebrate with dh alone come next year.

Celebration mode activated! cheesy

Happy Birthday sis.May the Lord do the impossible for you this year.May you be excel in all your endeavors. Have a blast.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
@Pweetiebabe sister mii.This is deep..but as always,we cannot question the Almighty. Just be consoled.It's not easy,know that God is still God and He will do it again for you.E.hugs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe,
Take heart Sis, May God comfort you at this time.
It is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
CravingChic:
good day to everyone.
Its with sadness I bring to everyone of us the news of the death of pweetiebabe's baby boy, Zion. Many of us here know who she is and how she journeyed with us till God blessed her with a son.
kindly drop words of consolation to her. She needs our love at this point in her life.
May God bless us all.
Fertility blessings!!

Oh my!..so sorry pweetiebabe. May Lord give you double for your loss in Jesus name.

Pls take heart. We will remember baby Zion with fondness and love. Knowing that he changed your name forever. And he has opened your womb for more precious babies that will stay with you and grow to greatness.

May the Holy Spirit console you sis. It is well.
E-hugs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by elizino: 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe. So sorry, may the Lord comfort you and grant you strength that you need at this time.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vinoj0225(f): 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe, God the father, the Son and Holy Spirit comfort you and make you strong at this time. God will give you more that will stay in Jesus name Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whyworryPH(f): 3:17am On Jun 04, 2018
So sorry to hear the sad news pwettiebabe. The Lord will heal you and cause you to smile again.
Affliction shall not arise a second time in Jesus name, amen.
It is well!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whyworryPH(f): 3:23am On Jun 04, 2018
Happy belated birthday Tripletwins222. As you have spoken, so shall the Lord grant your heart desires in Jesus name, amen.

And happy new month everyone. There is something about the 6th month. Visitations were usually made to barren women in the bible in the 6th month and they conceived and brought forth afterwards.

I join my faith with every GTC mamas here and declare that this month of June shall record the highest BFP ever recorded in a month on this tread in Jesus name, amen!

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adunola03(f): 5:21am On Jun 04, 2018
Pweetiebabe,
the Lord Himself will console you from above, he will be your strength during trying time. Affliction shall not rise again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vinoj0225(f): 5:40am On Jun 04, 2018
whyworryPH:

Happy belated birthday Tripletwins222. As you have spoken, so shall the Lord grant your heart desires in Jesus name, amen.

And happy new month everyone. There is something about the 6th month. Visitations were usually made to barren women in the bible in the 6th month and they conceived and brought forth afterwards.

I join my faith with every GTC mamas here and declare that this month of June shall record the highest BFP ever recorded in a month on this tread in Jesus name, amen!

Amen Amen and Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 6:24am On Jun 04, 2018
This is very sad.
Pweetiebabe so sorry, the Almighty will console u and ur family and we shall record no more loss in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 7:08am On Jun 04, 2018
Tripletwins222:
Hurray!

It s my birthday! I really thank God for adding another year for me. Ezi Chukwu di ndu, I meela ooo!
Fruitful mothers, pls I really need your prayers and good wishes. I don't wanna celebrate with dh alone come next year.

Happy Birthday dear Tripletwins222.. Just as you have spoken, the Lord of Hosts will grant your request in Jesus' name.

This time next year 2019, you shall celebrate your birthday with your children and your dh. It shall be a complete family in Jesus name. Amen.
God's blessings all the way.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercy4us: 7:22am On Jun 04, 2018
CravingChic:
good day to everyone.

May God bless us all.
Fertility blessings!!

Oh dear! what a news to see this early beautiful and promising day. JESUS! How can I even encourage you pweetiebabe..... Only God knows what went wrong, he feels your pain the most, and he alone can bring peace to your troubled spirit and comfort you on every side. He is the best pain soother. But I can sincerely pray from the innermost part of my heart that, very very soon, this same God the giver of life will compensate your lose for bountiful and healthy children. Affliction will never ever rise again. Sister, this time next year, you will remember that day for good and we will rejoice with you! AMEN AMEN AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 7:36am On Jun 04, 2018
Oh my God! So sorry pweetiebabe for ur loss,its so heartbreaking, May God comfort u and give u triplets for ur loss.Its well dear.#hugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 9:16am On Jun 04, 2018
Pweetiebabe, I am so sorry for your loss, may God comfort you and your DH, may he alone who knows how you feel at this moment, keep you strong and wipe your tears. May the soul of our little angel Zion find rest in the bossom of our lord. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ameera2018(f): 9:34am On Jun 04, 2018
Pweetiebabe I am sorry for your loss, May the holy spirit comfort you, may the good Lord in his infinite mercies heal you from the hurt and bless you double for this trouble. God is with you and you shall overcome
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 9:41am On Jun 04, 2018
@Pweetiebabe
May God Almighty comfort you
May He guide you and make you stable
It is well with you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 04, 2018
Tripletwins222:
Hurray!

It s my birthday!
Happy Birthday mama, may the Lord fulfill all your heart desires and grant you peace in your life. Come next year, you shall celebrate with your triplets in Jesus Name. Hope you enjoyed your day kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 04, 2018
@pweetiebabe, The Lord will be your light in your darkest day, He will be your joy in your saddest day and He will give you double for your loss. Affliction will never rise again in Jesus Name. Eternal rest grant unto baby Zion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
Pweetiebabe, There's almost nothing we can say right now that will take the pain away but we pray that God's words will soothe your heart, you will find strength in his promises concerning you and your family. We pray for grace and strength for You and Dh. May your heart be strong Sis. Sleep on, Zion
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
Happy Birthday Mama, God bless you new age and grant all your heart desires.

Lots of love

Tripletwins222:
Hurray!

It s my birthday! I really thank God for adding another year for me. I have many reasons to glorify the name of our Lord. He s worthy to be praised. Despite my shortcomings, He has been seeing my family and I through thick and thin. Ezi Chukwu di ndu, I meela ooo!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hermeknorr(f): 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
It's so sad to hear about the loss of a loved one!!! May God give you fortitude to bear the loss pweetiebabe. May God,s light shine upon your family this trying times,may God give you Children that would stay with you till your old age. Tighthugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
CravingChic:
good day to everyone.

May God bless us all.
Fertility blessings!!

My sister, it's well with you. Our God will console and give you the strength to pull through. Angel Zion had joined the host of angels in heaven. God will surely wipe your tears and make mother to triplets again.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by imsettled2: 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
@pweetymii its so sad to read dis kind of update, mamas here HV said it all, pls be consoled by the fact DAT he(God) has opened ur womb n u shall conceive again n again n bear children DAT will live n make u happy. He knows n see wat u r going through now. Pls take hrt. It is well with u n ur family.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
pweetiebabe may the Almighty God grant your family grace to bear this loss and may the comforter comfort you. It is well with you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gabby18: 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hello mummy's.. I just came across this info on Facebook and thought to share with all..
I don't know the authenticity of the info but then again there are phone numbers below...
Baby dust to everyone...

BHF and Garki IVF will offer subsidized IVF treatment at 300k from 1st June to 31st August 2018. For enquiries: 080-9035-9424, 080-9043-0987, 090-8749-0028.

This is a public service announcement. Be sure to go with your spouse. Men have fertility issues too.

Good luck and God favour you all.

Cc mummyjj

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2378) (2379) (2380) (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) ... (3055) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.