Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,390 members, 7,947,646 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:32 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5522201 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) ... (3057) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by victorlekan(m): 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN TAKE ABSOLUTE CONTROL OF YOUR FERTILITY?
THEN YOU NEED TO GRAB THIS COPY OF A MUST READ FOR EVERY WOMAN AND MAN ALIKE....."A GUIDE TO PREGNANCY CONTROL,PREGNANCY ACHIEVEMENT AND REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH."
TAKING CHARGE OF YOUR FERTILITY is a must read for all infertile couples who wish to gain a basic understanding of their ovulatory cycle,how to evaluate their infertility, avoid unnecessary and expensive tests and get right to the heart of their problems with minimal delay.This book clears up a great deal of confusion that couples may have about the optimal methods of achieving pregnancy with a conventional,nonet echo logical approach.The illustrations are superb and the explanations are easy to follow.
Available in PDF and epub format @ just N1500 only.To get a copy,send I want to take charge to 08062306889/08134541410 by SMS or WhatsApp.
TAKE CHARGE,BECOME A PARENT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
Hello fam, it has been a while . I just discovered black seed oil . It works for infections vaginal etc . Sisters having recurrent infections can give it a try.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
Tripletwins222:

Wow! Thank you Jesus.
Congratulations sis! I rejoice wt u and ur family.Welcome son! May ur arrival open the doors of unlimited favour for your family. No evil shall befall u as u grow and fulfill ur destiny by God's grace. Congratulations once again mama! The Lord who gave u victory over ttc will surely come to our aid in Jesus name, amen.

Amen and Ame. Thank u sis. Urs and others will come soon.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
Mamatwiny , may God preserve all that is yours.
We pray for positive news.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hearme(m): 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
Waooooo I am really amazed at how old this thread has been and how long the thread is. It shows that there is still a great deal when
it comes to issues regarding fertility in this clime. I am also glad to inform as many as will read my post that information is power and I am sure you will want to improve your cellular health. The quality of sperm produced as well as egg released is an important aspect of fertility. Also, for men the quantity matters as well as the ability of the sex organ to function well. Women also need a good hormone balance to aid fertilization. It is well known that increased prolactin levels (hormone responsible for milk production) causes impaired cycles and prevents ovulation. Several other factors are also involved which I am sure you must have read which includes diseases such as diabetes and hypertension which can result in erectile dysfunction.

I am glad to to let you know that, I work with an American company new in Nigeria with a product that enhances cellular health. We have had various testimonials of improved sperm count even in a sickled cell patient who now carries his baby, proper functioning of the organ, hormone balance and many many more issues as related to impaired menstrual cycle, painful and prolonged bleeding. This substance does not only work with reproduction but it helps improve general cellular health, with testimonials in kidney issues in which transplant was suspended, diabetes, hypertension and stroke full recovery. I know you will be amazed by this write up. Yes, this product is almost a lifetime work of research by a leading researcher in America (a Professor). He spent 25 years until he could help discover a means to improve cellular health and thus prevent health related issues to the cells as well as slow down aging process. You can know more by calling or sending a whatsapp message to me. We have offices in Lagos and Abuja. Dr Oludare 07035363115
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
Eriolaoluwa:
Hello beautiful people....i know it’s been long.....After waiting and nothing.....tried ivf last year and another FET both failed......Almost committed suicide....God gave me a BFP when I least expected.......was in shocked for a month ....it’s almost end of Ist semester and I thought of sharing....God is still in the business of shocking miracles....And you my sisters will testify before end of 2018 .....booking spaces for you guys at the pregnancy thread....Grateful to the sisters holding this thread down and to all the wonderful people that helped me through depression ❤️❤️❤️❤️
#singing# God is a Miracle Worker, God is the Glorious God! Congratulations to you and your family and praise to God for your miracle Baby. God who started this good work will bring it to perfection.
Ayauche:
I must annnounce here because it started in this thread.

Join me in thanking God as i welcome my Prince today the 9th of June.
Thank u all for being there.
The Almighty God will answer u all and meet u at the points of ur needs.
Congratulations Ayauche. We rejoice with you and give thanks to God for giving you your Precious Prince. May he grow up in wisdom, stature and in the fear of the Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ayauche:
I must annnounce here because it started in this thread.

Join me in thanking God as i welcome my Prince today the 9th of June.
Thank u all for being there.
The Almighty God will answer u all and meet u at the points of ur needs.
Wow,congratulations!!!,may God Bless Prince With A New Car.Amen...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zeemai17: 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
Cuppymummy:
Lagos Mamas please kindly help this dear Sister. May God hear us and answer speedily.
Thank you so much dear sister. God bless you and yours

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamylicious(f): 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
tsquaure:
Hello fam, it has been a while . I just discovered black seed oil . It works for infections vaginal etc . Sisters having recurrent infections can give it a try.
where can one get it please?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zeemai17: 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
Thehomemaker:

Good morning Mama, please indicate the area you live, it will help mamas to direct you or check If you have any big pharmacy around you the likes of healthrite,medplus etc

Thank you mama. I live around Ago Palace way, Okota. I have checked the big pharmacy around none has. That's why I don't mind any area now
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zeemai17: 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
[quote author=mojisolani post=68306080][/quote] I really appreciate this. Thank you so much mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zeemai17: 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
Mercy4us:

Mama, apologies for my late response, I had actually seen this in the morning and wanted to respond as I just got mine three days ago, but hubby got it for me so I asked him in the morning and he said he could not remember but he will confirm when he goes out today, but we thank God for our men... he said he did not even get to the area today. Someone has already shared hers with you but let me know if you will still like to have a further search or live close to Magodo. Also, I wonder why the one he bought was expensive....about 6,500 (nature's field brand) (he can't remember the exact amount)
☺ ☺ God bless your beautiful heart sis. I will check the pharmacy at Ifako out. Thanks a lot
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
Okay, you can get at Healthrite on akerele road, Surulere. There is also another big pharmacy on that road, can't remember the name. i'm sure they will have there.

Zeemai17:
Thank you mama. I live around Ago Palace way, Okota. I have checked the big pharmacy around none has. That's why I don't mind any area now
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
@Ayauche, congratulations. May his arrival unfolds more blessings in Jesus name. He's greatly blessed in Jesus name.

@Eriolaoluwa, I celebrate with you. Stress free, healthy and happy nine months. Supernatural delivery shall be your lot in Jesus name.

@Pweetymi, happy belated birthday. Songs of praise shall not cease from your mouth in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 2:50am On Jun 10, 2018
@Loisemm,Cuppymummy,Trippletwins222 and @Redeemed thank you so much for the birthday wishes.
@Eriolaoluwa congratulations,God is worthy to praised.
@Ayauche congratulations, welcome baby.May his coming herald many more blessings to your home in Jesus name.Amen.
@MamaTwiny,all will be well,God never makes mistake. He knows the end from the beginning.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 7:13am On Jun 10, 2018
creamylicious:
check the big pharmacies . If u are lagos try Alpha or Health plus . My sis -in - love sent this one to me from obodo oyinbo.
The thing is very very good
I can testify
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamylicious(f): 9:12am On Jun 10, 2018
tsquaure:
check the big pharmacies . If u are lagos try Alpha or Health plus . My sis -in - love sent this one to me from obodo oyinbo.
The thing is very very good
I can testify
thanks ma'am..... please what brand was sent to you?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 9:27am On Jun 10, 2018
ekashiloh:
Do u have PCOS, Was metformin prescribe 4 u by a doctor.why are u taking it ?.are U on low carb diet(supevise keto diet) . take note!!! metformin or keto diet act faster 4 pcos,so choose one n do... Supervise keto diet,bitterleaf&scentleaf,multivitamin.#not good 4 high prolactine# metformin,vitd3,mulvitamin.#metformin must be taken with full stomach ,start with lowest dose n increase latter,take last thing in d night 2 curb side effect.#cheers

Mama please do you mean bitterleaf therapy and kept diet are not good for high prolactine?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 9:47am On Jun 10, 2018
tsquaure:

Does it work for staph infection, where can one get it how much is the price and how should one use it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 10:07am On Jun 10, 2018
Hi Mama, you can check fdnaturales on Instagram, I ordered from them once. It also helps with af cramps but please use with caution and in small quantity.

creamylicious:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 10:14am On Jun 10, 2018
Hi Mama, i don't know if it works for staph, you can check onlinevto know more about it but i know it works for vaginal infection, af cramps and detox. I Drink like a teaspoon amount first thing in the morning when i used it. I read somewhere that it acts like a blood thinner also so please use with caution. You can order from fdnaturales on ig or nanaorganics. Cost is like 3k-3k5

Prisca1993:

Does it work for staph infection, where can one get it how much is the price and how should one use it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
ekashiloh:
Do u have PCOS, Was metformin prescribe 4 u by a doctor.why are u taking it ?.are U on low carb diet(supevise keto diet) . take note!!! metformin or keto diet act faster 4 pcos,so choose one n do... Supervise keto diet,bitterleaf&scentleaf,multivitamin.#not good 4 high prolactine# metformin,vitd3,mulvitamin.#metformin must be taken with full stomach ,start with lowest dose n increase latter,take last thing in d night 2 curb side effect.#cheers

Thank you mamas, how do I explain self, I am very petite in stature self so no weight to shed.
my Gynae has placed me on bromocriptine, am on the 4th bottle, last cycle she added clomid to it, I had a very painful A.f, after then I went to see her again, she still ask that I use clomid again while am still using bromocriptine, then she adds metformin. please look into my test results and see if there is anything I can do again.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
My Hormonal profile, USS and EMC
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
hormone profile

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
USS

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
HSG

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
MCS E.C.S

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
Loisemm:
Have you taken a home pregnancy test?
Yes sis,both home n blood tests r negative
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
Mercy4us:

Sabi mamas and papas, please sort our mama out oh, she has been on this since yesterday. where are y'all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
adamapple:

4rm d reviews online, sum women complained it messed up dier cycle. Wantd 2 take it 2 sumtym ago until I red pple sayin it messed up dier cycle. 2b on d safe syd, go 4 a blood pregnancy test. If negative, stp takin d drug. My opinion.

Thanks sis,I didn't read up d review before venturing in,it really did mess it up,am still spotting till now,for more than a week!sad
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
creamylicious:
thanks ma'am..... please what brand was sent to you?
[

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) ... (3057) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.