Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:16 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5467416 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) (2453) (2454) (2455) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 7:27am On Aug 28, 2018
saidataremu:
Good day all, i just did a myomectomy surgery to remove multiple fibroids, and close to 20 pieces was removed. can i get a quick recovery advice. thanks

Thank God for a successful surgery
Wishing you a quick recovery
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 7:37am On Aug 28, 2018
fpeter:

Please send me the book.

angelicfreda4u@yahoo.com

Good morning Mamas, please forward the ebook to me:
blwangel300@yahoo.com
God bless you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 7:41am On Aug 28, 2018
Trippleblessing:
Thank you ma, I got the ebook
Sis please forward to me at blwangel300@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 7:53am On Aug 28, 2018
Twinnyphaty:
Happy Sunday mamas. I ve been ttc for almost 2 years now. Just 2day I did d home pregnancy test cos period is about 3days late n I saw 2 thick red lines staring back at me. Please I want to ask if it's possible 2 have false positive or is d 2 red lines for real. Even hubby suggests we wait till I run blood test 2moro b4 I start shouting n dancing, but I can't keep calm. Am so eager 2 hear from you mamas cos it's d 1st time in my whole life I ll see 2 red lines on test strip o

Congrats Mama!! God has done it!! Have a beautiful and exciting pregnancy�

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 7:54am On Aug 28, 2018
Lambyks:
@Roseey thanks for your response
Please any idea of how to treat adhesions cos am having scanty periods and am TTC for 2years now after fibroid operation

Lots and lots of castor oil massage.
Serrapeptase
Herbal detox pearls/tampon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 9:15am On Aug 28, 2018
Twinnyphaty:
Amen to all ur prayers. Every mama here shall be celebrated soonest in Jesus name, Amen. Here's WIDD. It's a long read please pardon me. Some time last year I was diagnosed with hormonal imbalance (pcos, enlarged ovaries n finally unexplained infertility) after series of tests i.e d hormonal profile n hsg. Everything was fine except that I wasn't ovulating so I was placed on clomid from day 3 to 7, d clomid really messed me up as I reacted badly to it so I stopped it on my own n kept hoping n praying even though d Doc insisted I continued but I refused, at a time he suggested surgery n I was wondering what he wanted 2 remove... I just come in here sometimes to read n learn from people's experiences n also follow d teachings I can relate with. Fast forward to December last year, I got a job in another state so I had 2 relocate n leave DH at his station. I met with a new doc here n he also suggested clomid so I used for two cycles in April n May, this year. I actually had viable eggs, d clomid made me ovulate cos I did follicular tracking, but then something always happened n DH n I won't get to meet at d right time. So dat was it for me n clomid, I stopped taking any meds n told d doc I was done trying. I only took pregnacare conception, omega 369, evening primrose oil, as I learnt in dis group, also I always take green tea n lemon or warm water with lemon or cinnamon, depending on my mood first thing in the morning n I ate alot of fruits in d past 2 months especially bananas, watermelon n vegetables. 1st Sunday in July 2018, I attended a redeemed church in my area for d 1st time n when it was time for d pastor to preach, he asked all those looking unto God for healing, fruit of d womb or any thing to come out, I went out with a host of others n we were all prayed for individually by d pastor n his wife, it was a really powerful service, that prayer session was d sermon n d service ended. I immediately felt relaxed n stopped ttcing, instead I kept praying n thanking God even though I continued with my prenatal regimen, also took d banana, egg, baking soda recipe a day after my period. I changed from pregnacare conception to well woman plus early this month after a mama here posted about it. I started having cramps n heart burn about a week ago so I thought it's d usual pms symptoms cos my last cycle changed from d normal 29/31 days to 24days, so from day 25, I kept looking out 4 d period dis cycle, it never came, instead d cramping increased n my bbt remained high (I ve been tracking my bbt since last year till date) so I decided to test yesterday which was day 34 n Lo n behold I saw d 2 red lines, I was so happy n confused at d same time, had to get a lab man's number yesterday evening so I could run d blood test n it also came out positive. Basically I know its just God cos I can't explain how it happened. The Good Lord who surprised me will do same for everyone here miraculously in Jesus name. Do not lose faith or give up on God, everyone here is a work in progress n God's not done with you yet until you carry ur LO. Amen
Congratulations Twinnyphatty. May God grant you an easy, smooth pregnancy and delivery.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:23am On Aug 28, 2018
MamaHeaven:

Thank you

Mama, pls check ur inbox. I forwarded d e-book to ur email address last week.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vivianamel(f): 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
Pls send the e-book to me
Cruxifixo83@gmail.com.
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
hi mamas please am seeing a very thick and stretchy discharge with brownish or reddish color for like three days what does it mean ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
saidataremu:
Good day all, i just did a myomectomy surgery to remove multiple fibroids, and close to 20 pieces was removed. can i get a quick recovery advice. thanks

Get well soon mama. From what I have read on the internet, stay away from carbs, milk, soy. Etc. Also get acv.
@thehomemaker will give you more advice. Your bfp is loading in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
gracelush:
hi mamas please am seeing a very thick and stretchy discharge with brownish or reddish color for like three days what does it mean ?

What's your CD?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
Congratulations @twinnyphaty and all mums who got their bfps.
Supernatural pregnancy and childbirth is your portion.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hi Mama, Congrats....Thank God for the success of the surgery

Please rest very well.....you need to listen to your body very well... take lots of water. Ensure that you eat food that can digest easily in your system because you need good bowel movement and cannot afford to be constipated. I took a lot of green smoothie, fruits (not the sugary ones though), tigernut milk and I take warm water with lemon first thing in the morning sometimes. Stay away from milk,soy,oily food(only plant based milk in controlled portions is good)....no red meat please, kindly embrace other sources of protein(plant based,sea food especially). You should try to rest well but ensure you take time to walk around the house and go up and down the stairs a few times to prevent blood clot daily ( but still listen to your body o). Keep water away from the incision site till it closes up well and heals, clean it at least 3 times daily. Don't be tempted to carry anything heavy or not even heavy sef ( I know you can't forget yourself sometimes because it happened to me too).....please get help around the house for at least 1 month. Take your medication, embrace your green veggies/fruits. Oranges and fruits containing Vit C is good too, infact you can get vit C supplements....it will help in the healing process. Once you start to heal, please don't scratch your incision site if it itches......Don't please....if not it could swell.....if you notice any pus or strange discharge please see your Dr asap....wear loose light clothing, nothing should put pressure on your incision site.....your period may have resumed or will soon resume....I will suggest you get disposable panties to use with your pads for now....they are lighter than regular panties and comfy for now unless you have granny panties that can go above your incision site( depends on if it is vertical of horizontal)

Most importantly, please take the time out to pray,meditate and be thankful for what God has done, what you have just gone through is no joke or small feat.... please ensure you don't think or brood over unnecessary issue this moment...you need to be positive and happy inside out....and please do a lot of what you enjoy or things that make you happy....you need that joy to radiate all through you so that the healing can be quick.....keep the faith up!

Wishing you speedy recovery and lots of baby dust

lots of love too

saidataremu:

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
Thanks for sharing the file
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
Twinnyphaty:
Amen to all ur prayers. Every mama here shall be celebrated soonest in Jesus name, Amen. Here's WIDD. It's a long read please pardon me. Some time last year I was diagnosed with hormonal imbalance (pcos, enlarged ovaries n finally unexplained infertility) after series of tests i.e d hormonal profile n hsg. Everything was fine except that I wasn't ovulating so I was placed on clomid from day 3 to 7, d clomid really messed me up as I reacted badly to it so I stopped it on my own n kept hoping n praying even though d Doc insisted I continued but I refused, at a time he suggested surgery n I was wondering what he wanted 2 remove... I just come in here sometimes to read n learn from people's experiences n also follow d teachings I can relate with. Fast forward to December last year, I got a job in another state so I had 2 relocate n leave DH at his station. I met with a new doc here n he also suggested clomid so I used for two cycles in April n May, this year. I actually had viable eggs, d clomid made me ovulate cos I did follicular tracking, but then something always happened n DH n I won't get to meet at d right time. So dat was it for me n clomid, I stopped taking any meds n told d doc I was done trying. I only took pregnacare conception, omega 369, evening primrose oil, as I learnt in dis group, also I always take green tea n lemon or warm water with lemon or cinnamon, depending on my mood first thing in the morning n I ate alot of fruits in d past 2 months especially bananas, watermelon n vegetables. 1st Sunday in July 2018, I attended a redeemed church in my area for d 1st time n when it was time for d pastor to preach, he asked all those looking unto God for healing, fruit of d womb or any thing to come out, I went out with a host of others n we were all prayed for individually by d pastor n his wife, it was a really powerful service, that prayer session was d sermon n d service ended. I immediately felt relaxed n stopped ttcing, instead I kept praying n thanking God even though I continued with my prenatal regimen, also took d banana, egg, baking soda recipe a day after my period. I changed from pregnacare conception to well woman plus early this month after a mama here posted about it. I started having cramps n heart burn about a week ago so I thought it's d usual pms symptoms cos my last cycle changed from d normal 29/31 days to 24days, so from day 25, I kept looking out 4 d period dis cycle, it never came, instead d cramping increased n my bbt remained high (I ve been tracking my bbt since last year till date) so I decided to test yesterday which was day 34 n Lo n behold I saw d 2 red lines, I was so happy n confused at d same time, had to get a lab man's number yesterday evening so I could run d blood test n it also came out positive. Basically I know its just God cos I can't explain how it happened. The Good Lord who surprised me will do same for everyone here miraculously in Jesus name. Do not lose faith or give up on God, everyone here is a work in progress n God's not done with you yet until you carry ur LO. Amen

Congrats sis. wishing you a happy and healthy nine months and thanks for sharing your widd with us.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
Thank you sis. Will surely take to your advice.
Thehomemaker:
Hi Mama, Congrats....Thank God for the success of the surgery

Please rest very well.....you need to listen to your body very well... take lots of water. Ensure that you eat food that can digest easily in your system because you need good bowel movement and cannot afford to be constipated. I took a lot of green smoothie, fruits (not the sugary ones though), tigernut milk and I take warm water with lemon first thing in the morning sometimes. Stay away from milk,soy,oily food(only plant based milk in controlled portions is good)....no red meat please, kindly embrace other sources of protein(plant based,sea food especially). You should try to rest well but ensure you take time to walk around the house and go up and down the stairs a few times to prevent blood clot daily ( but still listen to your body o). Keep water away from the incision site till it closes up well and heals, clean it at least 3 times daily. Don't be tempted to carry anything heavy or not even heavy sef ( I know you can't forget yourself sometimes because it happened to me too).....please get help around the house for at least 1 month. Take your medication, embrace your green veggies/fruits. Oranges and fruits containing Vit C is good too, infact you can get vit C supplements....it will help in the healing process. Once you start to heal, please don't scratch your incision site if it itches......Don't please....if not it could swell.....if you notice any pus or strange discharge please see your Dr asap....wear loose light clothing, nothing should put pressure on your incision site.....your period may have resumed or will soon resume....I will suggest you get disposable panties to use with your pads for now....they are lighter than regular panties and comfy for now unless you have granny panties that can go above your incision site( depends on if it is vertical of horizontal)

Most importantly, please take the time out to pray,meditate and be thankful for what God has done, what you have just gone through is no joke or small feat.... please ensure you don't think or brood over unnecessary issue this moment...you need to be positive and happy inside out....and please do a lot of what you enjoy or things that make you happy....you need that joy to radiate all through you so that the healing can be quick.....keep the faith up!

Wishing you speedy recovery and lots of baby dust

lots of love too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
Thank you all for your prayers, will take to your advices. God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
Please can someone kindly share the e-book here so we can all have access to it?

Thanks and God bless every one of us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by snosoar: 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
When scientific evidences back a folklore medicine claim as seen in black seed (Nigella sativa), I wonder why one can't confirm the truth of such in this information age, and thereby avail himself of a much more safe, effective, cheap, and sustainable solution that in fact goes beyond solving just a known health challenge, to improving one's health generally, and securing one away from the innumerable health threats plaguing our modern age.

Meanwhile, a very sound health is generally needed for a better chance at greatly productive mental and physical activities, and reproduction ability for both sexes.

We are elated to inform you that we at SNOSeeds know the formulations, dosages, and duration for concoctions based mainly on black seed and honey, even while we as well sell them amidst other products of alternative medicine therapies across the nation at the best market prices thinkable.

At SNOSeeds, We're simply your one-stop center when it comes to evidence-based natural / alternative medicine.

Kindly look up and like our Facebook page on www.facebook.com/SNOSeeds to keep up with our posts on natural health gems.

Contact us:
08133531930 (Whatsapp Inclusive)
snoworlddocs@gmail.com

Yours in Sound Health,
Nurudeen Soremekun
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 7:33am On Aug 29, 2018
MamaHeaven:

Thank you

Thanks Mama, I just checked my inbox again and saw it. God bless you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 7:57am On Aug 29, 2018
Cuppymummy:
Please can someone kindly share the e-book here so we can all have access to it?

Thanks and God bless every one of us.
It's quite large so it isn't attaching from my end
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 10:53am On Aug 29, 2018
MamaHeaven:

Thanks Mama, I just checked my inbox again and saw it. God bless you

Please forward the ebook to my mail.
Blizjoan@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 10:55am On Aug 29, 2018
MamaHeaven:

You can send it using 'we transfer'.
https://wetransfer.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vinoj0225(f): 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
mumihaja:
The book "it starts with the egg" is a must read for everyone trying to conceive or want to undergo IVF who may have suffered multiple miscarriages, pcos or low ovarian reserve. knowledge will give you an edge....kindly let me know if you want the E-Book

Thank you mama, I've seen it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vinna4u: 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
Twinnyphaty:

Congratulations dear, wishing you a healthy and happy 9months journey. More testimonies are joining yours very soon, we shall all testify.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
on a lighter note
nothing person no go hear in this world, wch kin ignorance or naivity be this?, or are the poultry farmers?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/couple-desperate-baby-told-theyve-13130682
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
MamaHeaven:

Ok thanks MamaHeaven.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janmon: 9:18am On Aug 30, 2018
After Years of TTC with no Result .I am a Mother of a Bouncing Baby Boy. Read my testimony and be Encouraged https://www.nairaland.com/4474501/ovarian-infertility.this-testimony
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zor0: 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hermeknorr:
Good day to you all GTC mum and dads, after a lot of persuasion DH had to go for series of test and scan and we realized the sperm cells dies within few minutes .After thorough investigations (Scrotal scan) we were told its a mild left Varicocele and needs a minor surgery to be corrected but since hubby heard of surgery he,s been scared of going to see Urologist. Please anybody been in this situation or heard of it b4, can medications correct it. Abeg help a sister been TTC for 3yrs , I am loosing my mind

I can relate actually.

I was diagnosed of that too. So I scheduled and did the surgery recently. It took me around 70k @ Trauma Center, Ondo Town.

It's no child play, Sis. But it's worth it. Feel free to ask me anything about the procedure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lomy(f): 11:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
Good evening mamas of the most high

I’m 6dpo and started cramping strangely today. Went to pee and I wiped off a strange color from my vagina (a very light pink color). Now I can’t find the color again, still cramping though.
Should I be worried? Period isn’t due yet until 9th of September

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Queenbeloveth(f): 7:54am On Aug 31, 2018
It could be ovulation
lomy:
Good evening mamas of the most high

I’m 6dpo and started cramping strangely today. Went to pee and I wiped off a strange color from my vagina (a very light pink color). Now I can’t find the color again, still cramping though.
Should I be worried? Period isn’t due yet until 9th of September

(1) (2) (3) ... (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) (2453) (2454) (2455) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.