Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5455126 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2633) (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:09am On Jun 24, 2019
LovethYem:
Mama please help check today is my 9th day cycle here is my ovulation test. Am I ovulating with this picture? my cycle is now fix for 26 days only

Truechic:

I think the test line should be as dark as the control line when ur actually ovulating but your definitely fertile on day 9 of a 26day cycle.

Yes, I agree with sis @Truechic on her observation and comment. The test line should be as dark as d control line or even darker than d control line when ovulation is about to take place. Wanted to comment on it yesterday but thought maybe my eyes didn't see d lines clearly. If d test line can be this dark on day 9, that means you will get d surge soon. I suggest u try another test by 12pm or thereabout. Wishn u all d best sis.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
Sophiemama:
Thanks dear. My case is secondary infertility, I had a child early in marriage but she died n I immediately started doing all those checks but it wasn't fruitful.

Sorry about this dear. God who made it possible at first will do it again and this time he/she or they(twins) will stay. You will celebrate their birthdays, graduations, marriages.. and they will bring you joy in Jesus name. Keep believing dear. Do not loose hope.

There are other natural method you could try. Was there a diagnosis? You could repeat the test if it's been more than a year since you did the last one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hermeknorr:
please I also want to know if it can be replaced with something else

Sorry sweet...just seen this. I don't know what you can replace it with but I can give it to you for 10k instead of 13k.

Bfp to you in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
hevan:
Good day fruitful mamas. Am new here. I’ve read through the posts and am really impressed with the support you give each other. I too have been ttc for 2 and a half years now. From the few tests we have done, hubby’s sperm is fine, my Hsg result also came back fine but all scan shows ovarian cysts in both ovaries which causes me to have very painful period. I don’t know what to do about the cysts all i hear from doctors is wait for it to shrink but no remedy was given. Pls help me answer these questions. How much is serrepeptase in abuja? when can I start taking it and what other remedies can i try. Sorry for long post. Baby dust to you all

Have you tried apple cider with black strap molasses and Castor oil massage? Another is serrapeptase.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
wowfairy:
Mamas happy weekend. Please what herbs or drugs can i use to induce my period. Today is CD 37 and I am yet to see my period. I took a Pt last Sunday and it was negative. I did Hsg last month on CD 10. Can that be a cause for delay? My last 2 cycles were 28days

No darling, Hsg does not cause your period to be delayed. Has your period be delayed before? Are you on any other supplement whatsoever?

My suggestion is to give it another week. Try do a blood test and/or take do a scan. If still negative then you can take (progesterone) Premulut N or Provera 5mg twice daily for ten days. Your period will come about 2 to 3days after you stop the progesterone.

Bfp to you darling

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Yes, I agree with sis @Truechic on her observation and comment. The test line should be as dark as d control line or even darker than d control line when ovulation is about to take place. Wanted to comment on it yesterday but thought maybe my eyes didn't see d lines clearly. If d test line can be this dark on day 9, that means you will get d surge soon. I suggest u try another test by 12pm or thereabout. Wishn u all d best sis.

Yes. In addition to what @truechic and @trippletwins said, I will say, with a 26 day circle you should ovulate around 12 to 14, all things being equal. You should get a positive on your opk around day 11 to 13.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
Good Evening Dear mamas and papas
Thanks to those answering questions

Godbless us all Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SendAbroad: 5:40am On Jun 25, 2019
fruitfulvine17:
Good day ma,my mothers in the house,I don't no what is going on in my body system,okey,1 or 2 weeks before my period I do feel breast pain,tenderness and hotness. About two days ago have been feeling burning sensation in my left breast which radiate to my hand and legs,but I notice whenever I press my nipple water do come out of it.please if anyone has experienced this and has overcame it please tell me ma.thanks God bless u.

As for the liquid coming out of your breast, would suggest you do a test to check your prolactin levels, and also blood tests to detect the anomaly causing the symptoms you experience.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowfairy(f): 7:16am On Jun 25, 2019
Hello mothers I will like to say thank you to mamas answering questions most especially mommdav. God will bless you and grant every of your desires.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by laurelbae(f): 7:22am On Jun 25, 2019
iamfertile:
Goodmorning,dear mamas. I want to share this with all the Mothers-in-Waiting..
And the Lord remembered Hannah and it came to pass that she conceived and gave birth to Samuel. Then God remembered Rachel, she also gave birth to Joseph and Benjamin. God has not forgotten you and it shall come to pass for you too. He will give you beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning and the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness. God has not forgotten you, He knows your name and address, He sees your heart and He will turn your pain and trial into testimonies. As many children as you desire the Lord will make you a joyful mother.
Every tear shall turn to joy and shouts of praise will fill your mouth forevermore. Amen! The Lord will wipe away all your tears, you will no longer suffer sadness, cry, shame, delay, miscarriage or stillbirth. Your affliction will never arise again. You are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. The Lord will fulfill the number of your days, you shall be fruitful and multiply and none shall have miscarriage or barren in your family ever again.
According to the word of God, you will be fruitful, multiply, fill and subdue the earth. Sarah bear fruit in her old age, no matter your age you shall bear fruit also.
None of God’s promises concerning you, your children and family will fail. God will not fail you. The Lord will keep your home, health, and marriage in peaceful condition. Your testimony will bring healing and hope to many.
I declare healing and total restoration to your body, spirit, and soul of every mother reading this prayer. I command your womb to receive Holy Ghost fire, every cells and tissue in your body to supernaturally be regenerated in the mighty name of Jesus.
On this day, the Lord has opened your womb and you will bring forth children and together your family shall server the Lord all the days of your lives. Eyes have not seen, neither has ear heard what God has done in your life and family.
Thank You, God, for answered prayers. We exalt your name, all glory, all honor, and all adoration belong to you alone. You are the everlasting God, and we your children look to you for everything. We will not lack anything good because you are for us and not against us. All of these we have prayed in the mighty name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Amen!
ToALL OUR pregnant women, may you carry to term injn.
Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MrsMusty(f): 9:05am On Jun 25, 2019
Mamas plz come to my rescue o.
Today is cd27 nd I had light spotting for 3 days 4rm cd20-22. This morning it feels like dere is smtin in my cervix. It feels just like d cervix but it is hard while d cervix is soft nd it's lodged inside d cervix.I bleed slightly wen I press it nd I feel cramps in my stomach. I've don pt nd it's negative. Is Dis normal or do I av to go to d hospital? Tnx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 9:50am On Jun 25, 2019
Mommdav:

Yes. In addition to what @truechic and @trippletwins said, I will say, with a 26 day circle you should ovulate around 12 to 14, all things being equal. You should get a positive on your opk around day 11 to 13.

Thanks always My mum you are appreciate. Thanks to all Mama too that respond. it shall end with praise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2019
MrsMusty:
Mamas plz come to my rescue o.
Today is cd27 nd I had light spotting for 3 days 4rm cd20-22. This morning it feels like dere is smtin in my cervix. It feels just like d cervix but it is hard while d cervix is soft nd it's lodged inside d cervix.I bleed slightly wen I press it nd I feel cramps in my stomach. I've don pt nd it's negative. Is Dis normal or do I av to go to d hospital? Tnx

So sorry dear. Is your period late?
I suggest u go to hospital asap but before taking any treatment, ensure u do blood pregnancy test first to confirm if u're pregnant or not. May God see you through sis.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hermeknorr(f): 11:38am On Jun 25, 2019
Thanks ma'am will get back to you on that price slashed. I appreciate
Mommdav:

Sorry sweet...just seen this. I don't know what you can replace it with but I can give it to you for 10k instead of 13k.

Bfp to you in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sophiemama: 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
Mommdav:

Sorry about this dear. God who made it possible at first will do it again and this time he/she or they(twins) will stay. You will celebrate their birthdays, graduations, marriages.. and they will bring you joy in Jesus name. Keep believing dear. Do not loose hope.

There are other natural method you could try. Was there a diagnoses? You could repeat the test if it's been more than a year since you did the last one.
Thanks Mama.Its been more than three years I worked last with a doctor. I'm planning on starting afresh with SaveAlife hospital.
What are the natural methods I could try? I have done massage with Castor oil,vitex,ACV and the other one that looks like Honey.
I was diagnosed with hormonal imbalance and doctor placed me on clomid for three cycles.I stopped seeing that doctor when he said of giving me another clomid.
Scan later showed fibroid seedlings,though they said it was insignificant but I was worried hence the reason I did those massages and the rest.I have not gone for scan after that to confirm if it shrinked or not.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 11:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
Sophiemama:
Thanks Mama.Its been more than three years I worked last with a doctor. I'm planning on starting afresh with SaveAlife hospital.
What are the natural methods I could try? I have done massage with Castor oil,vitex,ACV and the other one that looks like Honey.
I was diagnosed with hormonal imbalance and doctor placed me on clomid for three cycles.I stopped seeing that doctor when he said of giving me another clomid.
Scan later showed fibroid seedlings,though they said it was insignificant but I was worried hence the reason I did those massages and the rest.I have not gone for scan after that to confirm if it shrinked or not.

It's a good idea doing ivf if you can afford it. But remember pray about it so that He will direct you to the right clinic. Do detox and take supplement that will help you produce quality eggs with good amount/quantity. You must take the medication at least 3 months before ivf.

Three years is a long time dear. This is what i will do. Repeat all the test/scan/hsg/hubby sperm analysis. (You will be asked to do this anyways before ivf treatment) Doing this test will determine my next line of action. There is definitely why you haven't conceived since last time and that could be gotten through the examinations/tests.

How is dh sperm? Don't just focus on yourself alone. Make sure Hubby's sperm is okay. Do you have regular periods? How regular? Have you tried to know why you are not ovulating? It could be low amh. Then you will benefit from dhea, vit d3 with omega 3, ubiquinol (active form of coq10), fairhaven ovaboast. If your prolactin is high, there are medications/home remedy that can bring it down. You want to know if those fibroids have not grown or hindering conception.

Fertility blessings to you dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
wowfairy:
Hello mothers God will bless you and grant every of your desires.

Amen in Jesus name. Thanks a lot ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sophiemama: 6:43am On Jun 26, 2019
Mommdav:

It's a good idea doing ivf if you can afford it. But remember pray about it so that He will direct you to the right clinic. Do detox and take supplement that will help you produce quality eggs with good amount/quantity. You must take the medication at least 3 months before ivf.

Three years is a long time dear. This is what i will do. Repeat all the test/scan/hsg/hubby sperm analysis. (You will be asked to do this anyways before ivf treatment) Doing this test will determine my next line of action. There is definitely why you haven't conceived since last time and that could be gotten through the examinations/tests.

How is dh sperm? Don't just focus on yourself alone. Make sure Hubby's sperm is okay. Do you have regular periods? How regular? Have you tried to know why you are not ovulating? It could be low amh. Then you will benefit from dhea, vit d3 with omega 3, ubiquinol (active form of coq10), fairhaven ovaboast. If your prolactin is high, there are medications/home remedy that can bring it down. You want to know if those fibroids have not grown or hindering conception.

Fertility blessings to you dear.
Thank you my Sister, this is very deep. I will start all over again now and follow it up.
I have regular 28 day cycle with good flow,hubby sperm the last time we checked was OK and a doctor has given him one supplement to boost sperm quality.
What is amh?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by computergod: 10:46am On Jun 26, 2019
Good day guys. Pls I need someone to help me analyse this hormonal profile result for a male adult TTC.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by flexiblegrl: 1:43am On Jun 27, 2019
I am interested ma, hope it's not too late. Thank you ma
Iyamefa:
I really hope this can benefit someone as I very much want to give back!

I have a bottle each of the following supplements to give out but the challenge is I’m not in the country.

- Doctors best Serrapeptase 270 count bottle
- Yi mu cao
- Xi xian xiao
- Woman’s best friend
- Wobenzyme

All new and unopened.
Anyone interested and can figure out a way we can get it to Nigeria should pm me. Maybe you know anyone traveling back soon or you’re willing to pay for courier shipping. I’m in Canada

Wishing you all speedy bfp!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by flexiblegrl: 1:44am On Jun 27, 2019
I am interested ma, hope its not too late. Thank you ma.
Iyamefa:
I really hope this can benefit someone as I very much want to give back!

I have a bottle each of the following supplements to give out but the challenge is I’m not in the country.

- Doctors best Serrapeptase 270 count bottle
- Yi mu cao
- Xi xian xiao
- Woman’s best friend
- Wobenzyme

All new and unopened.
Anyone interested and can figure out a way we can get it to Nigeria should pm me. Maybe you know anyone traveling back soon or you’re willing to pay for courier shipping. I’m in Canada

Wishing you all speedy bfp!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by flexiblegrl: 2:11am On Jun 27, 2019
wendy26:
I have some drugs for sale, I got pregnant while taking it, some are sealed and I opened some. Also have some give out but I would like to give it out to the person that will buy de ones am selling.
chai God, am deeply in need of the Chinese drug and also ready to buy serrapeptase. Hope am not too late, can I DM.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:06am On Jun 27, 2019

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 6:53am On Jun 27, 2019
Bluefin:
I eventually tested today.� it’s a BFP my people.
WIDD

I took folic acid every day from day1 if my cycle.
Hubby and I took the weekend to a neighboring town during my ovulation window just to spend time together and avoid distractions from our toddler.

I prayed and spoke positive about it. Infact I did all the research and switched my period tracker to pregnancy mode. God bless all the mamas here and give BFP and babies in Jesus mighty name.

Porting to the pregnancy thread!!!

Amen,!
Congratulations mama! May God be praised. You shall carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 6:54am On Jun 27, 2019
computergod:
Good day guys. Pls I need someone to help me analyse this hormonal profile result for a male adult TTC.

I think your hormones are within normal range except for testosterone which is very low. Have you been able to see your doctor? Please if you can afford.

In the mean time this what you must do:
Stop alcohol completely
Stop smoking complete
Take a culture test to rule out infection(take the proscribed antibiotics diligently)
Take good probiotics (antibiotics has a way of killing good bacteria and make one prone to infection. So taking a good probiotics help keep the good bacteria in place)
Work on your weight if you are are fat or obese. (Obesity is a know reason for low testosterone)
Do exercise, keep fit
Rest well and avoid any form of stress (another known cause of low testosterone)
Quality night sleep will help you lot
Eat healthy, portion control but healthy.
Tiger nuts and dates juice. Ask dw to make it herself or you can help yourself. Include plantain and grandnut, raw onions, cucumber, veggies in your diet

Supplements for at least uninterrupted three months straight:
Fairhaven count/spermboost, motility boost (there is mama in this group who sells Fairhaven. You can reach out to her if you like)
50mg Zinc
500mg vitamin C
400iu vitamin E
Pray pray pray

Option 2 (if you can't afford the above)
Wellman original
50mg Zinc
400iu vitamin E
500mg Vitamin C
Pray pray pray

Do a sperm analysis after a month on the above if any improvement at all, then I think the above will work for you without further help from the doctor. But you get good amount of sperm quality when the above supplement is followed strictly for three months straight.

Note that some medication can affect sperm negatively. Please make sure you see your doctor if you are on prescribed drugs and let him know you are trying to conceive. If it is possible for you to stop the medication. Some medication or serious health issue can actually cause low testosterone.

Fertility blessings to you papa in Jesus name.

I could not post for almost two days. Let me stop here before spambot come for me again, biko. angry grin

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sophiemama: 7:22am On Jun 27, 2019
Bluefin:
WIDD

Hubby and I took the weekend to a neighboring town during my ovulation window just to spend time together and avoid distractions from our toddler.

I prayed and spoke positive about it. Infact I did all the research and switched my period tracker to pregnancy mode. God bless all the mamas here and give BFP and babies in Jesus mighty name.

Amen to your prayers and congratulations to you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emaaaaaaa: 7:27am On Jun 27, 2019
Bluefin:
WIDD

Congratulations. You did IVF or IUI and which hospital?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emaaaaaaa: 7:41am On Jun 27, 2019
Bluefin:
Hello Everyone.

I am in Cycle Day 24. Im so nervous to take a test. I will tell you all when i eventually do. Please pray BFP for me. smiley
Congratulations
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by elizino: 7:48am On Jun 27, 2019
[Congrats Mama. God is great. I wish you healthy 9months and healthy babies. quote author=Bluefin post=79617354]Hello Everyone.

I am in Cycle Day 24. Im so nervous to take a test. I will tell you all when i eventually do. Please pray BFP for me. smiley[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 7:56am On Jun 27, 2019
Sophiemama:
Thank you my Sister, this is very deep. I will start all over again now and follow it up.
I have regular 28 day cycle with good flow,hubby sperm the last time we checked was OK and a doctor has given him one supplement to boost sperm quality.
What is amh?

Amh is Anti-Mulleria Hormone. It is an hormone that help or tells us/doctors the amount of eggs reserve in the ovaries

Since you have regular circle we can rule out PCOS. Most times women who have a regular circle ovulate. If you can afford it go ahead and get the aforementioned supplements. They will help you ovulate and help with quality eggs. You need them anyways if you plan on doing ivf in the nearest future but I pray that you get pregnant. So that you don't need the ivf anymore. Most women actually get pregnant while on supplements like this preparing their body pre ivf treatments.

Also make sure there are no other underlying challenges as blocked tubes or pid..those can stop conception even if you ovulate every month. So you need to at least do a scan, do an hsg and hvs/culture test to rule out infection.

Bfp to you in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 7:59am On Jun 27, 2019
Congrats @bluefin..happy and healthy pregnancy to you in Jesus name. This kind of blessing shall go round. Imagine waking up to a testimony as this! God is good! Thank you Jesus!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2633) (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.