Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,399 members, 7,881,447 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:51 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2811) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5462687 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) (2813) (2814) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chanseroo(m): 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
[quote author=Arlington post=4482587]Hi venuss, hope you are doing good yes we just have to have hope and wait.
Candylips, why the face? and yes it is not easy at all are you married?[/quote
Will you marry her? Children make up marriage in Africa.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nma4eva(f): 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
Adhesion can be treated easily. If you are in Lagos or Port Harcourt, just call me 08091442223 for a pad that treats Adhesion, you will wear 2 pads per day, and within 2-3 weeks you will be fine by God's grace.

Autophys1:
Hello Going to conceive mothers. I have been a silent reader here who has been battling secondary infertility for 5 years.
I did an HSG scan 5 years ago, but the Gynae at the private hospital told me there were minor adhesions.
I recently started using another hospital and the Gynae requested another HSG.
This is the report. Pls your input from your experience will be appreciated.
Thank you so much in
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nma4eva:
Adhesion can be treated easily. If you are in Lagos or Port Harcourt, just call me 08091442223 for a pad that treats Adhesion, you will wear 2 pads per day, and within 2-3 weeks you will be fine by God's grace.

How does this pad work to treat adhesion?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rursh(m): 1:56am On Jul 02, 2020
To all those expectant mothers with plans or moves to try all possible and feasible effort and means to bear the fruit or the womb this year and beyond, I pray the good LORD grant you all your heart desires.
wish you guys all the successes. Happy new month.

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Topmost11(m): 5:36am On Jul 02, 2020
harizonal123:
Pls can doctors in the house help me interpret. I'm interested in the area where they mentioned types of abnormalities

Where can one do this test. Any idea of cost. I am new to this thread
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nzlove: 6:49am On Jul 02, 2020
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 6:57am On Jul 02, 2020
Tmat:

AMENNNNN
I understand you sis, thanks alot for sharing your experience. May all this yield good result for us o. I read that the bara can be spaced depending on individual body system and response.
We will testify.
Even if not told, I have to spaced mine.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 7:04am On Jul 02, 2020
Nma4eva:

Are you from Dr Ese-the people's doctor on Instagram?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2020
Good morning mothers of nations.

For those interested in IVF/IUI, we are having a free WhatsApp consultation this weekend with a Gynaecologist and Reproductive Endocrinologist.
We have a WhatsApp group for this session, so we can all ask one or two questions.

Kindly indicate interest by sending me a P.M so I can add you to the group.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Meeenah(f): 10:14am On Jul 02, 2020
Nzlove:
Good morning about to conceive mothers and other sabi people. Trust we had a beautiful night sleep. I just discovered this thread and I hope I find solutions here.
I used to have itching in my outer vag from 5 months after my second baby, around April last Yr. I went to hospital and they said it is reaction, I was given something to apply and it stopped. Now this year it started again this year in Feb, I went to hospital in May they discovered candida albicans, I was given diflucan, two packets to be taken at two weeks intervals.
It didn't stop when I completed it, I went back again I was given a drug to insert and another to apply, with flagyl. I have completed it no improvement, pls is there any natural ways to treat it since medications did not work. I tried to conceive too from December to March and nothing happened, I don't know whether it is the cause, pls help me sabi mamas.

The thing about infection is that both couples have to undergo treatment inorder to avoid reinfection. After which you both retest to be sure that the infection is completely gone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 10:21am On Jul 02, 2020
Nzlove:
Good morning about to conceive mothers and other sabi people. Trust we had a beautiful night sleep. I just discovered this thread and I hope I find solutions here.
I used to have itching in my outer vag from 5 months after my second baby, around April last Yr. I went to hospital and they said it is reaction, I was given something to apply and it stopped. Now this year it started again this year in Feb, I went to hospital in May they discovered candida albicans, I was given diflucan, two packets to be taken at two weeks intervals.
It didn't stop when I completed it, I went back again I was given a drug to insert and another to apply, with flagyl. I have completed it no improvement, pls is there any natural ways to treat it since medications did not work. I tried to conceive too from December to March and nothing happened, I don't know whether it is the cause, pls help me sabi mamas.
You may need to run another test to confirm the type of infection and treat with right antibiotics with dh. Also abstain during treatment. I think it returned because you both didn’t treat. It always does that. Also wash all undies with warm water or change to new ones if you can. You can try garlic insert in the vj to ease the itch or sit bath with ACV in warm water, unsweetened yoghurt robbed directly or eaten, Myco.ten is also good. But these are just for relief, for treatment you need to culture so as to know the antibiotics that will work on it.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwaleokey: 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hello Mamas...
Good to visit here
Please i feel i ovulate during mensurating... is this possible? Any one with similar experience?
Will appreciate any advise on this
Kindly quote me

Thanks all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nzlove: 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
Meeenah:

The thing about infection is that both couples have to undergo treatment inorder to avoid reinfection. After which you both retest to be sure that the infection is completely gone.
I'm still having itching, so I'm not sure it is gone completely. I did culture test. Thanks mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nzlove: 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
miraclebaby:
You may need to run another test to confirm the type of infection and treat with right antibiotics with dh. Also abstain during treatment. I think it returned because you both didn’t treat. It always does that. Also wash all undies with warm water or change to new ones if you can. You can try garlic insert in the vj to ease the itch or sit bath with ACV in warm water, unsweetened yoghurt robbed directly or eaten, Myco.ten is also good. But these are just for relief, for treatment you need to culture so as to know the antibiotics that will work on it.
When I started treatment I changed all my undies. I stopped having sex since March, I started treatment in May. I did culture and they found candida, I was given diflucan. Thank you ma for the response

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miracletoday: 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
Trippleblessing:

Madam, pls add me, i ve been trying to send u PM unsuccessfully.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mirian91(f): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
It Is very possible my dear. Have sex from your 3rf or 4th day of period. Many mamas have given testimony especially if you have a short cycle.

oluwaleokey:
Hello Mamas...
Good to visit here
Please i feel i ovulate during mensurating... is this possible? Any one with similar experience?
Kindly quote me

Thanks all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
oluwaleokey:
Hello Mamas...
Good to visit here
Kindly quote me

Thanks all
It is very possible

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
@ miracletoday, Ok ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Scholarnwadimma(f): 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
Meeenah:

Sperm motiliy is usually the one that is more challenging to treat. Treatment also involves lifesyle modification like controlling diet, weight lose, limiting acohol intake, exercise and wearing loose panties. There is also what is called scrotum cooling whichaside from taking medication can also be of help.. This medication oligocare by vitabiotics can also help. The good thing about it is that its not too expensive. Hope these helps.
Thanks my dear. Please how is this scrotum cooling carried out?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by otokx(m): 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
Great people, it will end in praise.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 12:18am On Jul 03, 2020
Nzlove:

When I started treatment I changed all my undies. I stopped having sex since March, I started treatment in May. I did culture and they found candida, I was given diflucan. Thank you ma for the response

Was your husband treated as well?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 12:28am On Jul 03, 2020
Please help analyse this result

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mzwealthy: 12:52am On Jul 03, 2020
[quote author=Trippleblessing post=91292240]Good morning mothers of nations.

For those interested in IVF/IUI, we are having a free WhatsApp consultation this weekend with a Gynaecologist and Reproductive Endocrinologist.
We have a WhatsApp group for this session, so we can all ask one or two questions.

Kindly indicate interest by sending me a P.M so I can add you to the group.[/quote

]good morming . Pls I will live to be added on the WhatsApp group. GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mzwealthy: 12:54am On Jul 03, 2020
[quote author=Trippleblessing post=91292240]Good morning mothers of nations.

Kindly indicate interest by sending me a P.M so I can add you to the group.[/quote

Good morming . Pls I will live to be added on the WhatsApp group. GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Meeenah(f): 1:11am On Jul 03, 2020
Scholarnwadimma:
Thanks my dear. Please how is this scrotum cooling carried out?
The best way to cool your balls: a guide to manly cooling

Since the research on testicular cooling is limited, there is not a definitive “best way” to cool your balls to improve your fertility. However, looking a bit deeper at the studies can give us some insight into what researchers believe are important factors for effective cooling.

How cold does it need to get?

Studies around heat and fertility showed a decline of semen quality at temperatures above 95 degrees Fahrenheit. Conversely, there have been improvements shown in patients who can keep scrotal temperature below 93 degrees. Different tactics were employed to reach this goal. Some studies exposed patients to cooler temperatures for shorter periods of time while others had continuous cooling for up to 24 hour period.

Some good rules of thumb:

Be comfortable: The goal is to cool, not freeze your balls.
The milder the temperature drop, the longer the exposure should be.
Best methods for cooling your balls

Reading the studies was entertaining. Some of the researchers rigged up ridiculous devices that gently blew cool air through a tube surrounding the scrotum that men wore while sleeping. Others used ice packs, special underwear or other devices designed to provide 24-hour cooling. Thankfully, you don’t have to be enrolled in a study or wear a researcher’s funky gadget to get the benefits of testicular cooling. A couple of guys who were dealing with infertility designed some nice briefs that contain special pockets for gel packs that are designed to snuggly fit and cool. Gel packs can be changed out regularly to make cooling convenient and discreet. We think they are worth the price for the effectiveness and convenience.

However, if you want to try cooling before making an investment, there are a couple of DIY options

Bag of ice or frozen peas applied at regular intervals
Sleeping in the nude with cool air blowing
Baths, cool showers or other regular exposure to cold water
Other ideas? Leave them in the comments…
How often do I need to cool?

Most studies exposed men to cooler temperatures at least daily. The duration of a cooling session ranged from an hour or two to 24-hour continuous exposure. The most common procedure was to use an experimental device to provide continuous cooling while the patient slept. As mentioned above, it is possible to get similar effects by using colder temperatures for shorter periods. The “guide to manly cooling” included in the Snowballs package recommends cooling at least 4 times a day for 30 minutes.

How long do I need to cool before I see results?

The studies we reviewed tested men after 2 weeks, 8 weeks, 12 weeks and 20 weeks. Strongest results were reported after 12 weeks indicating this is a bit of a commitment. Biologically, this makes sense. A sperm cell takes 72 days to fully develop. Because of this, urologists generally recommend a period of 3 months minimum before formally repeating a semen analysis on men who are receiving any sort of treatment for infertility. Anecdotally, we have heard stories from DIY sperm trackers, that they have seen initial improvements in sperm count after a few weeks of treatment. Our hypothesis is that cooling not only helps with generation of new sperm but prevents sperm that are in development from prematurely dying. Overall, it is possible to see changes in a couple of weeks but don’t get discouraged if it takes longer. Give yourself a good 3-6 months to see if your swimmers respond.

Copied from https://dontcookyourballs.com/icing-balls-improve-fertility-skinny-testicular-cooling/

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
Trippleblessing:

Interested mama!
I've sent you a PM but I don't know if you've seen it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Tripletwins222:

Interested mama! I've sent you a PM but I don't know if you've seen it.
I saw it ma and I have replied.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
Trippleblessing:

OK sis.
Let me check
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
Trippleblessing:

Not seen sis!
Pls add me.
Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
tripletwins222 number taken ma, please edit your post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) (2813) (2814) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.