Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5479002 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 12:45am On Jul 25, 2020
Nma4eva:

Get Easy Check Ovulation Test kit to track your ovulation. I will also put you through on how to track timely so you won't miss your darkest test line. Pick up in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Warri. Delivery to other states. My number 08091442223. #800 per pack containing 5 Ovulation Test Strips and 1 pregnancy test strip.

please where in Lagos are you?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zytto: 10:28am On Jul 25, 2020
Promo !! Promo !! Promo

Fusion Nest Fertility centre is offering amazing price slash on its IVF treatments .

Own eggs cycle....#850k
Donor eggs cycle.. #1.050m

Extra procedures attracts extra fees:
Donor sperm...#50k
Icsi .......#100k

Register Now;

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zytto: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2020
Promo !! Promo !! Promo

Fusion Nest Fertility centre is offering amazing price slash on its IVF treatments .

Own eggs cycle....#850k
Donor eggs cycle.. #1.050m

Extra procedures attracts extra fees:
Donor sperm...#50k
Icsi .......#100k

Register Now;

Fusion Nest Fertility centre Address:
No 3, Adebowale close, off Lola Holloway,Omole phase 1 Estate, Near Ojodu Berger, 100213, Lagos

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nma4eva(f): 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
We have 4 pick up areas in Lagos. Just chat on WhatsApp by telling us your location, so you can pick up from the nearest distributor. 08091442223

prettmum:
please where in Lagos are you?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TJCAW: 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
Thank you smiley

Felixitie:

Hello, from what I read above, of about four different fibroid were seen with different sizes and they occupy different positions of the uterus.

Give your doc to check and next line of action.

GL
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mirian91(f): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
Good day mothers and fathers of nations.

Pls does anyone have a doctor that flushes tubes around Ajah. Kindly help me with his details. Thanks in advance.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ronny30: 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
@mirian91 pls contact me on this whatsapp number --09062673633. I have something important to tell you as concerning the flushing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ronny30:
@mirian91 pls contact me on this whatsapp number --. I have something important to tell you as concerning the flushing.
It'll be nice to post it here so others can learn too.
Thank you

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mirian91(f): 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hi sis, pls were you able to get the ajah doctor contact or address. I'm interested. I want to flush and I'm in ajah too.

Enchanted16:

@Oleayo22, I sent you a message, could you please provide the contact for the doctor you used for the flushing.

NB: I am a silent member but all info read here has been immensely useful to me. Thank you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 10:21am On Jul 26, 2020
Mirian91:
Hi sis, pls were you able to get the ajah doctor contact or address. I'm interested. I want to flush and I'm in ajah too.

@Mirian91, I know one BUT in surulere. He is a Pakistan gynecologist that many have used on this thread if you dont mind distance reply for his contact
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mindgame404(f): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
Good day fam. hope you are all having a great Sunday please I want to know if anybody have used sperm booster injection and clomid citrate to treat low sperm count and motility. It was recommended by an online Dr.
THANK you as you help me clear my doubt
also I need a good GYN around Lagos mainland
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mirian91(f): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ok dear. Let me have his contact pls.

Jellos:
@Mirian91, I know one BUT in surulere. He is a Pakistan qgynecologist that many have used on this thread if you dont mind distance reply for his contact
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Meeenah(f): 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
There the one Oleayo22 its off badore road not far from the busstop. He is the one I usedas well .checkout his number on her posts.

Mirian91:
Good day mothers and fathers of nations.

Pls does anyone have a doctor that flushes tubes around Ajah. Kindly help me with his details. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Yinkus9: 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
Mindgame404:
Good day fam. hope you are all having a great Sunday please I want to know if anybody have used sperm booster injection and clomid citrate to treat low sperm count and motility. It was recommended by an online Dr.
THANK you as you help me clear my doubt
also I need a good GYN around Lagos mainland

I know clomid is used to treat extreme oligospermia.
What is the name of the injections?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mirian91(f): 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
If you have his address, number or name anyhow to locate him please give me. I have checked oleayos posts and couldn't find his number. She asked people to PM her for his number she didn't drop it.

Meeenah:
There the one Oleayo22 its off badore road not far from the busstop. He is the one I usedas well .checkout his number on her posts.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Meeenah(f): 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
[quote author=Mirian91 post=92134242]If you have his address, number or name anyhow to locate him please give me. I have checked oleayos posts and couldn't find his number. She asked people to PM her for his number she didn't drop it.

The name of his hospital is Bolutife hospital , I cannot remember the name of the street but it is opposite chicken republic on that badore road. Its about 2 streets from the bus stop.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mindgame404(f): 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
Yinkus9:

I know clomid is used to treat extreme oligospermia.
What is the name of the injections?

I don't know the name he wants us to make payment before sending it..... but we are skeptical because we are not used to it.
Thanks for your response
I appreciate
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miracletoday: 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
Happy Sunday to all GTC mamas.
@cravingchic how are u sis? Pls do u have dostinex.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
Mindgame404:

I don't know the name he wants us to make payment before sending it..... but we are skeptical because we are not used to it.
Thanks for your response
I appreciate
I don't trust internet doctors. Can you verify he's a genuine urologist/gyne? Is your condition as a result of hormones?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mirian91(f): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
God bless you sis. You ve been of great help.

Plenty sticky dust to you.

Meeenah:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mindgame404(f): 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
sugah:

I don't trust internet doctors. Can you verify he's a genuine urologist/gyne? Is your condition as a result of hormones?

Thanks sis I can't really verify that because I got his contact from Facebook .... please I seriously need a gyne in Lagos mainland that is not expensive... I will really appreciate if I get referrals
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joliefille(f): 7:50am On Jul 27, 2020
I don tay on this thread. Lord have mercy. So many people have met me here and left. I am not discouraged. One thing that I know that made my stay long is that I was shit broke when I first started TTC. God is on the throne.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Happiness6063(f): 9:21am On Jul 27, 2020
Please I have a question, I've been ttcing for 2years and my period has been btw 31-33days. And this month I saw my period on 24th. Meanwhile, my period ended 2nd of July. That means I'm seeing it twice and at 24days interval. I'm really worried, my period has always been scanty for the past 1year and 8months. Pls what could be the problem?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 10:23am On Jul 27, 2020
Mindgame404:

Thanks sis I can't really verify that because I got his contact from Facebook .... please I seriously need a gyne in Lagos mainland that is not expensive... I will really appreciate if I get referrals
Unfortunately I don't have any contacts. Hopefully someone does and can share.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 10:25am On Jul 27, 2020
Happiness6063:
Please I have a question, I've been ttcing for 2years and my period has been btw 31-33days. And this month I saw my period on 24th. Meanwhile, my period ended 2nd of July. That means I'm seeing it twice and at 24days interval. I'm really worried, my period has always been scanty for the past 1year and 8months. Pls what could be the problem?
Did you go through any stress/excitement? Usually that affects a cycle.
Have you done any investigations and can you share the results?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Happiness6063(f): 11:30am On Jul 27, 2020
sugah:

Did you go through any stress/excitement? Usually that affects a cycle.
Have you done any investigations and can you share the results?
I have been to gynecologist and I was diagnosed with PCOS and I have been on clomid and metformin.
And last week Thursday, burglars bugged my house and I have been tensed. I don't know if that is what affects it.
But before my body temperature rises from cold to hot every evening and I have lost of appetite even till now.
Those were the changes I noticed this past two weeks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 11:57am On Jul 27, 2020
Happiness6063:

I have been to gynecologist and I was diagnosed with PCOS and I have been on clomid and metformin.
And last week Thursday, burglars bugged my house and I have been tensed. I don't know if that is what affects it.
But before my body temperature rises from cold to hot every evening and I have lost of appetite even till now.
Those were the changes I noticed this past two weeks.
Sorry about the bolded but that's most likely the cause of the early period. Happens to me also.
How many cycles have you used the clomid for and did you confirm ovulation in any of the cycles?
Also, has your partner done an SFA? What's the results?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joliefille(f): 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
You calculate menstrual cycle from the first day of bleeding not last day.
That cycle is at least 26 days.

Happiness6063:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
Mirian91:
Ok dear. Let me have his contact pls.

Contact person- Matron Fausat 08032235461 of Raheem memorial hospital at Lawason surulere
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mindgame404(f): 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
sugah:

Unfortunately I don't have any contacts. Hopefully someone does and can share.

Thanks so much for ma God bless you... please somebody help me with phone no. of a good gyne in Lagos mainland.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mirian91(f): 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
Thank you dear. God bless you.

Jellos:
Contact person- Matron Fausat 08032235461 of Raheem memorial hospital at Lawason surulere
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Preenxess(f): 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
Good evening house
Please advice me

(1) (2) (3) ... (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.