Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,555 members, 7,941,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5516045 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2984) (2985) (2986) (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) ... (3056) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
Mommdav:
Thank you @waistbead, @sugar, @tripleblessing God bless you so much.

TTC is never a journey you wish your enemy. Please always try not to judge a TTC woman. Sometimes we tend to forget what it is to TTC after receiving our testimony. Oppression makes a wise man mad, the Bible says. When you are going through the Pain of TTC you do what you naturally will not do or say.

Please focus on how to help and not to find fault in her message, afterall she didn't mention anyone's name. She only said 'if'.

Papa na so you get energy? Abeg leave this women go attend to your wife and baby. "If God count iniquity who will stand?" Nobody is perfect. Some people way dey judge wetin them do in the past way God forgive them pass this mama own.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
sugah:

Maybe you and waistband have issues from another thread but you cant possibly tell me you dont see any mockery comments made by Nero.
Whats your interpretation of his last paragraph then?

Ah sugah joon I don't have issues with anyone oo grin

I believe she's Nero's DW,na em make she cap dust..And those liking her/Nero's post are mamas from ttc thread that has moved to preggy thread....dem forget der once TTC...This ttc journey is nobody's mate..

God bless you sugah joon for still rolling with ATC momma's

Mommdav joon God bless you/yours

If He oluwa could do it for my patient @49 yrs not IVF oo. He'll visit everyone on here..

Delay is not denial.

Baby Dust fall on you lovelies.

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:02am On Mar 18, 2022
waistbead:

I believe she's Nero's DW,na em make she cap dust..And those liking her/Nero's post are mamas from ttc thread that has moved to preggy thread....dem forget der once TTC...This ttc journey is nobody's mate..

If He oluwa could do it for my patient @49 yrs not IVF oo. He'll visit everyone on here..

Delay is not denial.

Its well sis, The Lord will surely visit everyone of us at the right time.... But I disagree on d part u said people liking post are TTC mama's that have moved to pregnancy thread, remember this is a faceless forum and anybody can like posts.....

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jureal(f): 7:32am On Mar 18, 2022
Thanks for your response ma, he said pills when he mentioned it, I will ask for more information from him.

sugah:

I was also told to wait 6weeks and 6 months for sex and pregnancy respectively..but i wasnt asked to do family planning.
What type is the doctor suggesting? Since its just 6months wouldnt condoms be just ok? Pls find out from your doctor what type he wants to give. Family planning methods are generally safe.

Or maybe he wants to give combination pill that'll also help you ovulate when youre ready.
Do not be scared.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:21am On Mar 18, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
Its well sis, The Lord will surely visit everyone of us at the right time.... But I disagree on d part u said people liking post are TTC mama's that have moved to pregnancy thread, remember this is a faceless forum and anybody can like posts.....
sis i have noticed this person’s post, he/she is always fond of hinting at those who have gotten bfp, either she calls them proud or something

Very wrong approach

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sugargirl547: 9:34am On Mar 18, 2022
[quote author=waistbead post=111127734]

You are just like a tortoise you no dey finish from story I have been observing you for about 2 years now. Your so insulting. You re just trying to create drama here . Making a mountain out of a mole hill.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Richwifey: 10:04am On Mar 18, 2022
mummykyrti:
sis i have noticed this person’s post, he/she is always fond of hinting at those who have gotten bfp, either she calls them proud or something

Very wrong approach
Exactly!! I thought i was d only one that noticed...
She always has this bitterness/envy towards those that gets bfp...its either she calls dem proud or uses not so nice words...
She should channel that energy & pray to God.
Mamas that got bfp aint the cause of her problem(s).

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 10:49am On Mar 18, 2022
waistbead:

Delay is not denial.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 11:20am On Mar 18, 2022
Richwifey:

Exactly!! I thought i was d only one that noticed...
She always has this bitterness/envy towards those that gets bfp...its either she calls dem proud or uses not so nice words.
She should channel that energy & pray to God.
Mamas that got bfp aint the cause of her problem(s).

Because I called out Nero's ,you now tagged me bitter/envy grin grin grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:45am On Mar 18, 2022
Mommdav:

If you are not actively trying to conceive (TTC) and not here to ease the pain of TTC mothers you are not suppose to be this thread or any of her sister thread. Stay away from here!! And don't bring down God's anger on yourself. This goes to everyone other person who think they can come in here to batch any TTC mamas or papas.

DO NOT EVER
MAKE MOCKERY OF A TTC WOMAN/MAN! When God starts fighting for her you go think say na village people dey do you..

You just made me cry!!
E-hug sis, no need for tears, God will surely turn all our secret tears to testimonies...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sassy256(f): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2022

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2984) (2985) (2986) (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) ... (3056) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.