Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,559 members, 7,905,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 07:18 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2991) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5485983 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) (2993) (2994) ... (3055) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whiteMandingo: 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
611a:
What can one with blocked tubes take so as to unblock her tubes and conceive??

Kindly help with answers.

castor oil massage and high doses of serrapeptase, 60,000iui daily
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
Greetings mamas

Please how much does hormonal profile test cost?
I stopped taking family planning shot last August and till now period hasn't stabilized. It's twice every month
Who has experienced this before pls ? I'm trying for a BFP but this body is so strange
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Angel2424: 12:07am On Apr 01, 2022
Goodevening to the house. Please I need advice. I use to have a regular 28 days period but for the past 1 year it has been irregular. Sometimes it would come after 24 days, sometimes 26 days or 31 days. This has made it difficult for me to track ovulation. Is there any drug I can take to make my cycle regular again? Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godmother(f): 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
whiteMandingo:

castor oil massage and high doses of serrapeptase, 60,000iui daily

For how long, please?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mirob(f): 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mommdav:

You can, but don't take that high amount of vitamin E after ovulation.

You can discontinue DHEA until you do AmH. Taking DHEA when your level is already high is trouble. Do an AMH test to determine your level. Normal range is anything btw 1.5 to 4. Take DHEA if your AMH is anything around 1 to 1.2 and below. Ofcos with vitamin D3 and ubiqunol (and omega 3)

Work with a fertility doctor if you can afford it (because of your age)

Check other area of fertility and make sure you are good to go in those. Areas like your uterus/womb, tubes and dh/oga's sperm. Other areas needs to be okay too for conception to happen.

Fertility blessings dear..

Good afternoon ma’am, please help me to interpret my AMH result. Thank you

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olorilolo(f): 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
Angel2424:
Goodevening to the house. Please I need advice. I use to have a regular 28 days period but for the past 1 year it has been irregular. Sometimes it would come after 24 days, sometimes 26 days or 31 days. This has made it difficult for me to track ovulation. Is there any drug I can take to make my cycle regular again? Thanks
Good evening
You can use ovulation test strip to track ovulation, Pregmate is a good brand. Since you have varying cycle length, you can start testing three to four days after the last day of your menses till you get a positive result .

If you have a reason to suspect that you are not ovulating then you can see a gynaecologist for ovulation induction pills which are taken under close supervision.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by spicykev(f): 8:43am On Apr 02, 2022
Please where can I do hormonal profile test, thanks

sugah:

Which of the results came first?
One says adhesion and the other doesnt mention adhesion. Both your tubes are open in both results.
Have you done hormonal profile?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by spicykev(f): 9:08am On Apr 02, 2022
I woke up this morning feeling very depressed, I really need to take my conception journey to the next level. I turn 34 by the end of this month and have been trying for 4 years. What tests can I carry out to ascertain my fertility status. I have done 2 HSG tests in the past, are there other sophisticated scans I can do that can detect any possible abnomalities in my system? Please advise.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Protocolbreaker: 11:01am On Apr 02, 2022
Was the HSG test result goods? As your husband done his semen analysis? If no, he should do his to start from there.

spicykev:
I woke up this morning feeling very depressed, I really need to take my conception journey to the next level. I turn 34 by the end of this month and have been trying for 4 years. What tests can I carry out to ascertain my fertility status. I have done 2 HSG tests in the past, are there other sophisticated scans I can do that can detect any possible abnomalities in my system? Please advise.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by formidablefunmi(f): 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
[quote author=Angel2424 post=111544751]Goodevening to the house. Please I need advice. I use to have a regular 28 days period but for the past 1 year it has been irregular. Sometimes it would come after 24 days, sometimes 26 days or 31 days. This has made it difficult for me to track ovulation. Is there any drug I can take to make my cycle regular again?

Someone talked about levofem. You can ask your doctor.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakky26(f): 8:20am On Apr 04, 2022
What's the difference between these two dostinex bottles? Also can someone share her experience of timed intercourse?

Our doctor suggested timed intercourse because of absence of ovulation and menstruation.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
Flakky26:
What's the difference between these two dostinex bottles? Also can someone share her experience of timed intercourse?

Our doctor suggested timed intercourse because of absence of ovulation and menstruation.

Probably different country made it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
biznx2019:
I am just typing this for you to know that there are people in this ttc journey that their cases are worse...
It is well.
Trust me
Your creator is alive and he did no mistake.
Hold on to him
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
luvlyADESUWA:

This is all the result, it's just the name and the hospital name that is covered.
For the cycle, let me not even start that long story, the last time it came was July last year.

Fsh appears to be too high
Estrogen so low.
The hospitals will say you have attained menopause.

But if age is still favourable and you put your mind to it, you can reverse it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
Rachbis:

Ma, I can't just jump for surgery laidat, I know I need to see a gynecologist. Just want people to enlighten me more on it because after avoiding some food, I don't seem to understand why the stuff is now three and big in size.

Consider surgery plz
But pls go for the best hands.
The fibroids are located in the cavity of the womb
( Endometrium ) where baby implants and one is large; 10cm . From what I see, The fundal one may be blocking the fallopian tube.

I would have said shrink it gradually, but as ttc, you won't have patience to shrink fibroid of that size.

Do the surgery now and heal before hubby returns.
All the best

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Diok92: 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
tatacherie:
Greetings mamas

Please how much does hormonal profile test cost?
I stopped taking family planning shot last August and till now period hasn't stabilized. It's twice every month
Who has experienced this before pls ? I'm trying for a BFP but this body is so strange

The one I did I paid over 30k. It was in a private hospital. It might be cheaper in a lab or general hospital

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulTee: 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Good evening beautiful mothers, please what can I use for high FSH and low estradiol? I asked before but didn't get any response.... Please help me if you have an idea. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
Diok92:

The one I did I paid over 30k. It was in a private hospital. It might be cheaper in a lab or general hospital

Heartless hospital use you cash out. Well... less than 15k in a lab
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by swtdarling(f): 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by swtdarling(f): 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
FruitfulTee:
Good evening beautiful mothers, please what can I use for high FSH and low estradiol? I asked before but didn't get any response.... Please help me if you have an idea. Thank you

I used ubiquinol for egg quality cos high fsh usually indicates low egg quality

Then wheatgrass powder really brings down fsh.You can try google wheatgrass and high fsh for more info

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yogun(f): 6:02am On Apr 05, 2022
maryswags:

Congrats Yogun dearie, may God see you thru d 9 months in Jesus name, AMEN!

I lost that preg, however I conceived in 2013 and gave birth to my son in 2014. He is now 8 yo.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by madprophet(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
You qre all invited

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Eyivee: 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Good evening everyone, I had a child in 2018 and since then it has become increasingly difficult to conceive again. I have irregular periods, some month I see the period for over 15days and sometimes it disappears for months. I went to the hospital and the doctor said I wasn't ovulating, he gave me some drugs to aid ovulation and still didn't conceive. Pls what can I do or if there is anyone that has been in similar situation I would really love your advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mirob(f): 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mirob(f): 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Good evening everyone, please can you help me to interpret this AMH result, thanks so much.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 6:37am On Apr 06, 2022
mirob:
Good evening everyone, please can you help me to interpret this AMH result, thanks so much.
Its normal

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by biznx2019: 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
madprophet:
You qre all invited

By the Grace of God, I MUST attend this...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by madprophet(m): 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2022
madprophet:
You qre all invited

We continue tonight...

By 9.30pm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whiteMandingo: 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
as long as it takes..usually u shud see improvement - confirmed tru hsg within 2 to 6 months
Godmother:

For how long, please?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godmother(f): 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
whiteMandingo:
as long as it takes..usually u shud see improvement - confirmed tru hsg within 2 to 6 months

Thanks a lot
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 6:58am On Apr 09, 2022
mirob:

Good afternoon ma’am, please help me to interpret my AMH result. Thank you

Your AMH level is okay. You don't need DHEA. You can take other egg quality suppliments.

DHEA has its down sides..Don't take if your levels are high. It's majorly for people with low AmH.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 7:11am On Apr 09, 2022
luvlyADESUWA:

It was done this month.
Day in circle: Unknown because of severe irregularity
Thank you for your response ma

Work with your fertility doctor or gynae dear. To bring on your period he will place you on progesterone tablets/pills, 10mg daily for 10days. Stop when your period starts/when you see blood.

Progesterone cream 10 days on and 12/14days of straight for 3months(some mamas were able to stay regular after this). Before stopping progesterone rule out pregnancy. Take a PT to be sure you are not pregnant. Do not Stop progesterone in your first trimester when pregnant.

Work on egg quality. If your AMH is low(below 1 to 1.5) add DHEA to the cocktail. Eat healthy and avoid stress.

You can give cloves in in boiling hot water for 10mins a try. Drink when warm. Take this daily on empty stomach 45mins before meal, morning and evening a try. It work for some mamas.

Cloves helps you ovulates, and helps you have quality eggwhites mucus which helps dh sperm to meet your egg.

Regular mamas too can give cloves a try. Use after period and stop at ovulation. Do not use after ovulation. A lot of mamas testify by it.

There is this leaf...parsley leaf. It helped mamas on nairaland with irregular periods stay regular. You can read more about it. Mamas that have experience with it should please share.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) (2993) (2994) ... (3055) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.