Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:56 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5467648 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2011
This is so interesting and burden relieve. Thank you.

I have been married for couple of years and been believing God to conceive. Recently I did a test because my menstruation is irregular and i was told that my Hormones level is low , I have been placed on FOLIC ACID, I take it daily. Recently i discovered that i have missed my period for 8 weeks and I also release a lot of milk-like substance. I dont know, i am scared to go for a test, I keep postponing each time my husband tells me to. smiley what can this be? And what drug can i use to Increase my Hormone level.Thank you peeps. There shall not be Bareness in our land, even our Animals are not permitted to be Barren not to talk of me made in the Image of God. I so much believe in Gods promises.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2011
God you are worthy to be praised!!! Ada24 congratulationsssssssssssssssssssssssss Our God has done it again, thank God for safe delivery I am sure she is precious and priceless.
My baby boy is doing great but i am so sleep deprived i am seeing double he wants to sleep all day and play at night.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nnemak(m): 9:43am On Jan 06, 2011
MyPeace:

Hello my people.

Does anybody know abour Fertility Blend? my friends gync gave it to her to use.

@
MyPeace
I intend getting that blend so after making enquiry from their site in US, I was directed to the local distributors in LOS www.dailyessentials.us. They have their Nigeria locations and GSM phone number. Am yet to visit their office I only called them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by labella12: 10:14am On Jan 06, 2011
ada24 congrats great way to start the year God is alive and he makes everything possible imagine the fibroid growing to 9cm struggling for space but very well failed, lol what location was the fibroid and what were their inital sizes
@sammiejo clomid can increase the size of the fibroid mine went from 2cm to 6cm

@mine mk be courageous and go do a test even if it is neg u move onto the next level have u checked your prolactin level if not please do but then again it may just be positive cos the Lord has done what he promised absolutely none shall be barren in our land. looking forward to good news from u. happy 2011

@mypeace u ar better off buying it from the website nne mak posted cos its alot cheaper than in the pharmacy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyPeace(f): 11:11am On Jan 06, 2011
@Ada
Congratulations!! God is indeed faithful. Bring our powder and Nzu.

@ Labella12 and Nne-Mak
Thanks.

Arly,
Pele, its part of motherhood, enjoy it! tongue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nnemak(m): 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2011
Arlington:

God you are worthy to be praised!!! Ada24 congratulationsssssssssssssssssssssssss Our God has done it again, thank God for safe delivery I am sure she is precious and priceless.
My baby boy is doing great but i am so sleep deprived i am seeing double he wants to sleep all day and play at night.
lots of peeps , male and female are willing to trade PLENTY for that kinda lack of sleep,  undecided undecided undecided undecided

Congratulation x3!!!!!!  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy 2011 is the very year,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by abiop: 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2011
Quote from: MyPeace on January 04, 2011, 09:26 AM
Hello my people.

Does anybody know abour Fertility Blend? my friends gync gave it to her to use.

You can check at Medplus (Tantalizer branch at V/I)

@Ada
Congrats. This year will surely a year of 'congrats' to us all and not 'sorry'
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2011
Ada24, Congratulations on your bundle of joy. I know its only goodnews we will hear in 2011.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejadamen(f): 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2011
Ada24 congratulations!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you. Please kiss that baby for me. May we all witness same this year in Jesus name,amen>
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2011
Congrats Ada24 grin

Arlington's son would soon pay her bride price grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 12:52am On Jan 07, 2011
nne_mak:

lots of peeps , male and female are willing to trade PLENTY for that kinda lack of sleep, undecided undecided undecided undecided

Congratulation x3!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy 2011 is the very year,
I am not COMPLANING shocked ohhhhhhhhhhh I am just saying.
Gen Buhari humm from my side na woman dey pay money grin and when Ada24 sees my son sef she will just say she will pay the groom price!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ada24: 12:56am On Jan 07, 2011
labella12:

ada24 congrats great way to start the year God is alive and he makes everything possible imagine the fibroid growing to 9cm struggling for space but very well failed, lol what location was the fibroid and what were their inital sizes
@sammiejo clomid can increase the size of the fibroid mine went from 2cm to 6cm

the big fibroid was 4cms before pregnancy (grew to 9cms) and the other two were 2cms each. the big one was partially in the uterus and the other 2 were Intramural.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ada24: 1:00am On Jan 07, 2011
Arlington:

I am not COMPLANING shocked ohhhhhhhhhhh I am just saying.
Gen Buhari humm from my side na woman dey pay money grin and when Ada24 sees my son sef she will just say she will pay the groom price!

I no blame u self - groom price - instead of you to enter early negotiations u are doing guy for me, chei. grin LOL!!!!!!!!

don't allow her father to read this one o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyPeace(f): 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2011
@Limar

How are u doing now? We havent heard from you for a while. Welcome to a year of fruitfulness!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by luvly(f): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2011
@ ada24 pls can u share ur experience,how was it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AratOluda: 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2011
@Arlington, Congratulations. Am so happy. Our God is indeed a good God. May God provide all you need to take care of your soon. God has done a marvellous thing and we are glad. I just found out today after being away for so long due official assignment. I pray this year be a better year for all of us. God bless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by luvly(f): 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2011
congrats ada,i am so happy for u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2011
@Labella, Thank yu so much. you are a darlyn. Cnratulations to Ada, Our God is indeed faithful! grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by limar: 7:51am On Jan 08, 2011
Congratulation Ada24. Its the Lord doing and indeed marvelous in our sight.

@MyPeace. It didn't come to pass. My doctor advised I stay off my hubby throughout this month and had been placed on drugs and close monitoring. The Lord is our strength oooo!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by infogenius(m): 9:54am On Jan 08, 2011
franny1980:

Hi girls,

I started having this abnormal pains below my lower abdomen since lastwk and i always have fever in the midnite, my last period was on the 12th December 2010, and av been having intercourse with my husband since after my period. Am TTC for 8months now. What could be the problem?

Your next period should be about now.If you do not see it, please do consult your doctor.
So that you know your position as soon as possible.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by clasic: 8:07am On Jan 09, 2011
opeyemi from HEALTH LINK, information is power,we need to get people informed that such an issue is never a spell medically, miscarriage could be caused by many factors one of which could be infection,hormonal in balance in women,wrong lifestyle and un check diet, problem shared is problem solve.ladies in the forum pleased to inform u that we at health link has solution to dat .a trusted&tested herbal remedy rich in herbs like[wild yam,red sage,st john's wort,vitex,lady's mantle,chinese angelina skull cap,gingerdandalionand liquorice], you contact us on 08030677717 u will not ve console urselve posting on this forum instead u will all b shearing TESTIMONIES.call now dont wiat till tommorow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sogotemi(m): 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2011
clasic:

opeyemi from HEALTH LINK, information is power,we need to get people informed that such an issue is never a spell medically, miscarriage could be caused by many factors one of which could be infection,hormonal in balance in women,wrong lifestyle and un check diet, problem shared is problem solve.ladies in the forum pleased to inform u that we at health link has solution to dat .a trusted&tested herbal remedy rich in herbs like[wild yam,red sage,st john's wort,vitex,lady's mantle,chinese angelina skull cap,gingerdandalionand liquorice], you contact us on 08030677717 u will not ve console urselve posting on this forum instead u will all b shearing TESTIMONIES.call now dont wiat till tommorow
Classic/opeyemi or whatever is your name, the people here are sincere people who have been of immense help to each other. We've heard a lot about one herbal remedy or the other and we. . . ops, I want to say thanks but no thanks.
If u have anything to sell or market, go to marketing section.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sogotemi(m): 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2011
clasic:

you contact us on 08030677717 u will not ve console urselve posting on this forum instead u will all b shearing TESTIMONIES.call now dont wiat till tommorow
Can you beat that. . . console yourself posting on this forum?
Even if your medicine is very potent, your choice of language portray you as someone who is very proud and arrogant.
We are not living in self pitty as your post insinuate, but rather we are encouraging ourselves and to God be the glory we've seen a lot of testimonies here on this thread.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by luvly(f): 3:05am On Jan 10, 2011
Pls thank God 4 me.i just gave birth 2 a bouncing baby boy.we are both fine,d lord is good.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejadamen(f): 7:34am On Jan 10, 2011
CONGRATS luvly!!!!!! I am so happy for you. God bless you and your baby. Praise God. The Lord will keep you and your family. It is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by luvly(f): 8:01am On Jan 10, 2011
Thanks dearie,i appreciate.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyPeace(f): 9:17am On Jan 10, 2011
@Luvly

Congratulations!!! All the good news in thsi forum this year, shows that alot is on the way for all expecting mums and dads!

@Limar
Our God is still on the throne. l am reading a book by David Oyedepo titled 'You shall not be barren'. he said "no biological reasons is strong enough to make you barren". God will perfect all that concerns you and your joy shall be full. Remember you are created from inception to be fruitful! It's well tongue

@ All,

Pls respond. What options are available for blocked tubes?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nwangap(f): 10:29am On Jan 10, 2011
hello everyone on this thread, i have been a silent reader of the post some time now, but each time i try to post something, i will feel so bad i won't even know exactly what to write. but thank God i am finally posting something.

i have been TTC for 10 months, my last period started on 17th December, i have made lots of research, gone for test and taken medication. without succeeding in those months, i am afraid my fellopian tube may be blocked, i guess thats the only test i haven't done and the only reason i haven't succeeded.

for the past three months, i usually feel this sharp pain below my abdomen, and my breast will feel very uncomfortable, presently i feel this way, it usually happens towards the end of the cycle.somethings i feel i may be pregnant until the period comes out. i have taken clomid for 1 month. this is a very trying period. we don't really have money but we spend the little we have on test and drugs.

any advice will help
thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chukz4real(m): 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2011
@Nwanpap.

The Lord is your strength my dear. In TTC struggle, many things are involved. You start by doing swab tests to remove STD suspicions, and this should be done by you and your husband.

Secondly, carry on hormonal test to ensure your ovulation is coming on normally as required while your husband goes for sperm count test. If both results comes out fine, then,

Thirdly, how many days is your cycle? I mean from the first day of your menstrual to the next cycle. (It varies in, some 28 days, some less than and others more than but the ovulation date is your number of days divided by 2. That is, if your answer is 14, you count out the 14 days starting from the first day of your menstrual cycle.)

Hmmm, some recommend ovulation kit for monitoring but there is another way to predict. You may experience some tingling sensation on your nipples and or light cramping on your lower abdomen. At this point in time, if you feel your private with your finger, you will feel a milkish fluid, the higher the elasticity of the fluid, the higher your chances,

We all learning anyway.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by abiop: 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2011
@ Luvly,
Congrats and this gives me more to believe that this year will be our year & this thread may be changed to TTRC (Trying to raise children) grin grin grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nwangap(f): 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2011
@chuckz4real,

thanks and God bless u. we have done the tests u mentioned above. they dictated little infection which they said its not serious and cannot prevent conception, however, we were given some antibiotic and injection.

my cycle has been 28days until the one of last month which started on 17th november to 17 december, which is 31days, before it came i had taught i had taken in until suddenly it came out the 31st day. that was on the 17th of december, and now i don't know if it will go back to 28 or remain on 31days.

that cramping you talked about has become very common for me towards the end of a cycle.i feel very uncomfortable, i cant even allow my hubby to touch my breast cos it feels very painful.

pls at this stage, is there any specific test we should undergo and i will appreciate if u can also suggest a place i can go. i will need the address. i am in Lagos

thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.