Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,564 members, 7,934,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:01 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5511536 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (3056) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
@Gen. Buhari it is well. The cs shall be successful you shall hear the cry of ur baby and you shall carry him/her home. You shall see the smile of ur wife and you shall also carry her home alive. Amen
@mamaoge abi o am already in the mood, let me forget ttc and enjoy the season.
Congrats to all celebrating their b.day/ anni. This Dec especially Dec 8 cos dats the day for our carol night.
@Udopoly it is well with u waiting to hear from u soonest o
@Safebaby welcome o we miz u.
Newbies make una pay una fines she is back

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieBee: 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
@GenB...it is well.

@Emerald...welcome dear, may your stay here be very short.

@Udoka...it is well with you.

@Safe...welcome back o.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
Gen buhari God 'll perfect his good wrks in ur family. Mum n child 'll be safe n healthy IJN. @safe wlcm bk. Na green carpet we go throw for u this time lol. @udoka God has glorified his name in ur life n family. He has shut up the mouths that mocked you in the past. The baby in ur womb is a devined n covenat child of God. Dnt trouble urslf baby'll come out to fulfill n manifest God's goodness on earth. U'll ave a supernatural childbirth IJN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
@pinkychick how body. I like ur spirit. Abeg u go compose a carol bday song that day for me o that's my bday. Make e sweet well well o smiley wink. U r blessed IJN. @all newbies wlcm

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
thank u, thank u,thank u,u all are far too kind...
skimpy which kain green carpet? abeg I want lemon blue carpet ojere...
@pinky apinke,abeg tell dem to do quick pay the owo onile ooo,the point nd kill guy for front of my house go soon resume evening duty,and I wan chop am today..
@muma,shuuu,me pay bawo? U don see where rat dey pay house rent? Nehi..(in my Indian tongue).
@rutete retutu,oshey.
@mackiebee,thank u oooo.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
@Gen Buhari, its well. God will perfect dat which He has started. We will def hear gud news from you.

@Udoka, the Lord dat has brought u dis far will perfect ur joy. We await ur testimony.

@all belleful mamas, the Lord will keep u and ur lo's. U'll all bring forth without stress.

@those of us still in the waiting room, God is still on the throne!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
@Gen Buhari We pray that God will give ur dw the strength she needs. @all lets join hands to pray that the mum and baby will be fine. God can never let His people suffer, in Him we thrust alone. fx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
Gen B faithful is he that calleth,he said as you have said to my hearing,so i will do,it well with you,its well with the baby,its well with madam in the mighty name of jesus.

@safe06 shebi u don come again abi? see as u wan make this ijebu garri wey i dey soak jeje wan enta my nose,awokilumo

Arugbo ojo,adagba matepa,oloruko nla,oloruko repete,oba awon oba,the acient that never gets old,we bless you lord for the life of udoka and the bundle of joy u've given to her,we bless you lord for the perfection of this work u started in her family,we return all glory to your name baba,thank you lord for we shall hear gud news concerning them IJN.

All newbies welcome,ur stay shall be fruitful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
@Udobaby, Udopauly, Udomama, no be like play like play this journey start and God saw your through. May the Lord that brings to bear, see you through. We rejoice again with you and thank God for keeping you and this one. With joy we rejoice in advance of the delivery of your testimonies.

@cjnone, thanks dear. You seem so bubbly nowadays. That is good.

@Joysolo, Amen. Happy bumping with the twins safely kept and engraved in the palms of God's hands. You are so blessed.

@Pinky, your joy is an inspiration. Nothing will seperate you from the love of Christ. You will rejoice and rejoice more with babies very soon. You are a motivation.

@muma dear, no be me o. Na God. The Joy of the Lord is our strength and His word is our strength to go on for it never fails.

@mychildren, this one wey you dey find office to give me. Wetin now? Lol.

@mamaoge, thank God. How body?

@safetilicious mama, dey carry leg one by one like peacock, yels o. You are welcome for arroving. You just MIA like that Tian! Na wa o. Oya you go pay fine na, all the jokes ans funnies u just off am like Nepa. Meanwhile you come leave some people wey if dem try crack joke,even internet go post Error!
Good to have you back.

@GenBuhari, save delivery for madam. Cool and calmness to her body and heart.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
General B it is well she will have the baby safe and sound.
This forum has December babies oh .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
Amen to all the prayers and well wishes.

Not long after my post, the medical team suddenly informed me that my wifes BP is now stable and that they have decided not to deliver her yet.

She will remain in hospital in the meantime for monitoring.

I believe God is in charge.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
@genbuhari,alhamdulillah,no cause for alarm,mother nd child are perfectly ok Insha Allah.amin.
@ayaakanoh,wariz ayakolimo? Yeparipa,somebori helllllppppppp,where efribori dey oooo,ayaakanoh e af talk the one I no hear ooooooo, in short, back to sender. Odieshi. lol.
@alwaystrue,thanxabunsh, pay money ke? Nehi,i wee nor pay. Na now I know say u badt,heheeeheee,error bawo? Kai,i af laff tire.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mychildren(f): 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
@ Kyrie-Eleison The Lord will lay his healing hand on you and grant you conception.

@ Emerald12 welcome on board, your stay will be short.

@ safe 06 welcome back, good yo have you back. I will need some lectures on coloured bulb, I want to enjoy my hubby before baby show face wink I need to balance things up.

@ Gen Buhari God will take absolute control, it will end in PRAISE.

@ always baby you don get office already smiley thanks for the word
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by abiop: 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
dear genbuhari, at least you can see GOD is definitely in control. All will be well by HIS Grace
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
Lol! Skimpy I'll do dat.
@Alwaysbaby believe me u inspire me more
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
@Gen B thanks to Almighty God. He's worthy to be praised. Finger still crossed 4U. He'll complete the good work He has started. It is well with U and ur family.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
safe06 u be special case cheesy grin grin grin,i don forget say u be foreigner cheesy cheesy

Gen B,the lord is in charge and will take absolute control.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
@Udoka: God is in control big mama. The same God that formed LO in your womb will make you deliver in one minute. Yes o! only one minute in the Labour room, no much stress. I've heard a woman's testimony of that so it is possible. It is well with you.

@GenBuhari: Thank God for the stability. It shows God is in control. She will deliver with ease like the Hebrew women in JESUS name. Amen.

@Oct20: Abeg sama me your email add.

@AlwaysTrue: More Grace to you beloved. You are loaded.

@Safe: Na wa o! You just MIA like that. Anyway, I miss your joke sha. Atleast, you don release some now as you return. Welcome back.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyDesire01: 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
Nice eve to everyone.

I was trying to read back to know whom Udoka is.
And now i join my faith with everyone here to tell u, Udoka dt u will go and come bck with ur healthy baby in ur arms.
urs would be better than that of the hebrew women and God will glorify his name in ur life. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
Udo baby, congraaaaaaaaaats on arrival of our President. God will keep him. He will grow to be an honour to his parents and generation. He will be a child everyone will emulate for good. He will never cause you sorrow. He will be loved by everyone just like Isaac and Samuel of old. He will do exploit and love his God like David.

Congrats again for been a mother.

@All the good Lord will do it for everybody.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmum: 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
Wow!!!! A big big congratulations to Udoka on the arrival of your Prince!! D Lord is indeed faithful n I rejoice with u!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
@iykmau...did she send you a msg?

Aw i am so so so happy

Congrats udoka
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
@favourgal, i just called her to enquire something from her, but got more than i needed. GOOD NEWS

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
Aw bless!

God is so so faithful

Thank you Jesus!

Let this blessing go round o lord, for all in the waiting room

Let there be abundant pour of bfps this month in our midst as we round off the year

You did it in april, you did it in august, do it again o Lord

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
@gen buhari thank God your dw is ok now. The Lord is her strenght, she will deliver like hebrew women and Lo shall bring joy to your family.
@udobaby congrats. I thank God for your joy.
Safe06 welcome back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
oti se o baba ti se o,ohun to mbawa leru baba tise oooo,

ayo,ayo akari gbogbo wa,oba ogo ti gbayode o,ayo ayo akari gbogbo wa
Thank you jesus for what u ve done for us,we are so grateful. Big congrat to you udopolly

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
grin kiss Awwwwwwww Udobaby, Congrats. My heart sings for joy for finally, the bundle of your testimony is here. This is such heartwarming news! The guy take im time arrange imself come. May his life be a continual commotion of testimony. May your joy be full over him.
It is time to start training gift, jewel for life with all you have learnt during your wait. I deeply rejoice with you.

@iykmau, thanks for sharing this great news. May we rejoice with you and each other very soon by God's grace.

@Genbuhari, Thank God. May the child(ren) within her walls be kept safe in Jesus name.

@Pink, make I keep quiet. May you be honoured for standing firm despite the storms.

@favouredgal, how bumping. Be strong OK, soon? And no try use threat when time come for your own baby to be delivered o. As @safe said I think, Just quietly start drinking garri with kuli kuli, quit notice too formal. Amen to the prayer.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
Udo baby congrats on the arrival of your bundle of joy. God is indeed good.

Welcome newbies, may your stay be short.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
@Alwaystrue. Ameeeeeeeeeen.

Favorgal the Lord will see you true.

Genbuhari. We have a God that is too faithful to fail. That God will see your DW and Baby true.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
@alwaystrue..lol...thanks..its going well...we are halfway already.

May God remember you for good for your work on this thread and other sisters as well

This udoka's story is just too inspiring...God always turns up, we just need to hold on strong

@iykmau...amen. may God visit you too. Thanks for bearing good news tonight
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mzora(f): 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
Congrats udobaby...u've bin a great inspiration 2 me...may this child bring joy 2 ur family.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
Yaaaaay! Congrats Udomama. May dis child bring you pride,joy and blessings in2 ur home. He shall be the head and not the tail.
God shall elevate him above his equals in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (3056) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.