Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,793 members, 7,905,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:16 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5486860 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (3055) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
@ all, happy new year. Wishing every one here Big fat postives dz year in Jesus name. @ Iyabetajos, my dear sister it's well. I don't know what certainly to say. May the Holy Spirit comfort u and ur dh and cause you to be celebrated. E*hugs. @ Chi16, nice to hear that you are fine. @ Pink22 happy belated birthday. @ Uteh hope Pink22 answered ur questions. @ Admin. Pls can I know why u hide my last post?. Cos I didn't post any thing wrong to warrant that. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hello all: happy resumption to Nairaland. its our season of laughter.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mzora(f): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
Glad to be back....missed you all. Let the BFP's start rolling in...mama's oya whre una dey o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
@all, I throwaway salute, missed you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 7:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
Waow!!! Never knew I could miss nairaland like I did, good to be back, missed you all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
Welcome back peepz!!! Our BFP is on d way. Una gud nty ooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hey blessed mamas n papas!
Good to be back o, I never knew I had become this addicted to NL in such a short time I registered.
It was like a part of Me was missing. I'm so happy to hv ♍y online ttc fam back.
It was not funny when I cldn't login after this break in transmission, I had to register afresh though, thank God I'm here now
We are all blessed forever n many more bfps for us all.
Bady dust to everyone!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 2:13am On Jun 28, 2014
Hello My Fabulous People
its good to be back.
I missed all of you. grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 6:45am On Jun 28, 2014
Good mor'g all. Happy to be back on NL, missed u all. The Lord will restore all our lost glory IJN.
Baby dust to us!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mzora(f): 7:03am On Jun 28, 2014
Mamas where una dey? Oraqueen,the rose,miraclebaby,adorablemum,twinsgirl,alwaystrue,imurboss and all MIA mama's we are back o,make una come o.una gudmornin!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 7:39am On Jun 28, 2014
Gdmorning all.i missed everybody.thank God nairaland is back.everybori come out oo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 28, 2014
Thank God Nairaland is back. I missed everyone. All welcome back, our BFPs is still on the way. Happy weekend
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2014
@all greetings from my end. Missed U all. @Mzora I'm here now, been checking to know when they'll fix d problem. Though I can see they couldn't recover all, but thank God we're back now. It can only get better. Thanks for d mention @BlessedDiva, Greenfriend et al welcome back. Very soon other mamas & papas will join. @Seun the main Ogah at the top, U do well oooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2014
You can only know the importance of something,if you loose it at the moment you needed it most. All in all thank God we are back.
To those mamas already here E ku ile o
To those coming after E kaaabo
Our joy is closer than we think
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mom123: 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
Good to be back.
All the beautiful mamas and papas una dooooh o.Sprinkling baby dust to us all in Jesus' name,amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by eobananya: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
From my research and information from friends, I have come up with nothing less than 17 IVF clinic in Nigeria and the name of a very experienced IV F doctor for those considering this path.its long to type here, check it out at http://derasblog.com/2014/05/list-of-ivf-clinics-in-nigeria/
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by eobananya: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
list of herbal fertility drugs for treating low sperm count and ovulation problems. its long to type and it also has pictures so check it out at http://derasblog.com/2014/05/list-of-herbal-fertility-drugs/
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 11:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
@miraclebaby I'm glad u re back sis, when this problem occurred, I was afraid this beautiful thread is gone but thank God all was not lost, let's keep d encouragement n prayers going cos our bfp n mass movement to pregnancy thread is at hand
@adoreablemum n every other mama we are waiting for u all to come back n with bfp testimonies too grin

God bless us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutielucy: 8:01am On Jun 29, 2014
yayy we r bac....was beginning 2 wonder wat d problm was...but all d same tnk God...our bfps r still on d way

@all how hav u guys been nd families

2day's our 1st wedding anniversary...im happy 4 his faithfulness n love towards us....may he continue 2 bless nd keep our homes 4 eva....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by deyoola(f): 10:50am On Jun 29, 2014
So glad nairaland is back,kinda emotionally down I find out that is a problem,cz its part of what keep body nd soul together.baby dust to all TTC
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 29, 2014
Happy sunday to all wonderful mamas here. Once more welcome back let the Bfps continue in Jesus name Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
@Whoever does this,diaris God oooooooo.

I couldn't log in again,cause I forgot my password,so I had to register again,removing some letters from my moniker. In all,thank God that Nairaland is back and thanks to Seun.

@all,happy sunday ooooooo.

@cutielucy,HWA. I wish u and ur hubby all the best.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
@BlessedDiva yes oooh. @Deyoola we're back. Thanks to God. Pls remain strong and positive always. @Cutielucy HWA, may U celebrate with ur triplets next year. @all happy Sunday. where are all mamas therose, oraqueen, Teana4040, mum2bsoon, tami&tara, adorablemom, olubankemi, DonaTee, deardoc, Fifioluomo, alwaystrue, and the papas @santagelo, RipVanWink. You guys show face. And all those that got bfp during the attack, pls testimony time. For those the system wiped their profile, pele. As for me, my profile is intact but can't say the same for my posts.lol. @favoredgal, cool one, taa2s and other mamas, how body?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamacajah: 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2014
@miraclebaby, thanks for remembering. Had to register with a new name (formerly taa2s). Lo and I are doing great. Missed you all when the site was down.
@all, hope we are having a good sunday!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2014
This is serious ohh. I never knew I was addicted to nairaland,bla, bla, Na so I just dey fume for house since this eeish happened. Thank God.
How una dey? Miracle baby, blessed diva. Loretta, ayakanoh and the land ladies always, favored, uteh, cjone. Wetin dey happen? Make una show a beginner. House is kinda boringgg.
Hope Dis break was well utilized in every aspect apart from moping up and down and cussing d hackers (i'm so guilty of that).
Back to my e-family and blessed.
Baby dust to every one.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
Testing...testing....testing the thread grin
Mamas and Papas in da house, after the rain cones the sunshine.
Despite it all God is faithful. It started like play, it seemed like it would be down for a few minutes, stretched to hours, then days but at the end of it all, the thread is back.
Did you ladies wonder what if the situation was not rectified and all data lost, we would have missed this great thread, we may grieve over it but we would have forged on after.
It is good to be back online, how are we all doing?
Happy Wedding Anniversary @Cutie, may you experience many more happy ones with joy and increase.

@Hawtmummi, Lore, miraclebaby, mamacajah et all, good to see you posting briskly.

@other mas and pas pls test to see if you can log on or register again sharply.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fifioluomo: 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
Mama's in d house, I hail thee.
@miraclebaby, thanks for checking up on me, may God remember your for good in Jesus name. Really missed this thread. Was just checking every 5mins whether it will come and gbam, it came up.
Mama's ind house, I would like to invite you to shiloh hour at redemption camp. It comes up every 1st monday of d month. When Daddy G.O is around he personally prays for all ttc moms. I usually go and av been blessed. Praise and worship starts by 9am and by 9.30am on dot, Daddy GO climbs the podium.
Pls see prayer points from Daddy below from d last one I attended.
1) Praise God
2) Father, pls let me find favour wit u dis month
3)Father, pls rem me today
4)Father, pls shut d mouth of doubt and unbelief in me
5)Father, pls open my womb today
6)Father, pls show my mockers that u are d God of grace
7)Father, pls don't give me an ordinary child, give me a champion e.g. Evangelist, prophet, judge etc
Prayer point 4, 6 and 7 are my best.
Pls let us pray dis prayer and God will surprise us
Baby dust* luv u all

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
@cutielucy HWA dear, I join ♍y faith with @miraclebaby's to declare that u will celebrate ur anniversary next year with ur triplets iJn~Amen

@hawtmummie I dey fine trust u re good too, @loretemi, deyoola, Chyvia, mamacajah, Alwaystrue, @fifioloumo welcome back sistas

Waiting for d other mamas to come back too

@all happy sunday smiley let's keep on keeping on

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 6:08am On Jun 30, 2014
@hawtmummy we are doing gr8,thanks for asking after us.
@ cutie happy wedding anniversary,by this time next year ur house shall be filled with laughter.
@all una good moringus in safe06 way

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 9:11am On Jun 30, 2014
Goodmorning everyone. Good to be back. Mzora thnx for checking up on me and all that noticed my absence una do well oh. Baby dust to us all. @deardoc,where u dey?

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (3055) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.